John Fetterman, the most PRO MURDERER candidate in the US

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm not a fan of letting people serving first degree murder sentences out of jail so we leave them in. I don't believe in killing people just because it is convenient or cost effective.

OK...let's postulate. 

A guy breaks into your home and beats the living hell outta your mate...wife...whatever. so bad is the beating, that this mate of yours is permanently scared.

The person gets...let's say...15 years for it. Fetterman comes along and let's this...animal...out in 3.

How do you respond?

Edited by Nationalist

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...let's postulate. 

A guy breaks into your home and beats the living hell outta your mate...wife...whatever. so bad is the beating, that this mate of yours is permanently scared.

The person gets...let's say...15 years for it. Fetterman comes along and let's this...animal...out in 3.

How do you respond?

Except that isn't what happened. All those people Fetterman voted to free had been in jail for at least 30 years.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Except that isn't what happened. All those people Fetterman voted to free had been in jail for at least 30 years.

Here

https://www.nrsc.org/john-fettermans-plan/

Tell me this is a platform that's good for anyone but the wealthy and the criminals.

I've just been watching the Fetterman v OZ debate.

Yikes.

Anybody voting for that pathetic, brain-damaged dolt after seeing that debate is as mentally deficient as Fetterman obviously is.

Seriously click on any 5 minutes. You won't believe that Uncle Fester looking weirdo with the high school level understanding of how the world works is actually running for anything much less American Senator.

Predict-it is a site where people bet on election results. They keep up with the polls and any other political happening because they have skin in the game, so to speak.

Check it out and see what happened there after the debate. If you watched it, it's about what you'd expect.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7016/Which-party-will-win-the-US-Senate-election-in-Pennsylvania-in-2022

Fetterman is done like dinner. Not even Zuckerbucks and a flood of ballot box mules will save Uncle Fester now.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, Aristides said:

The US has the highest incarceration rate and the most people in prison than any other country. Almost 400,000 more people in prison than China.  Fetterman is totally right. 

Prisons are  big business in the US.

Yep. We lock up killers, rapists, armed robbers, etc. And their victims are safer because of it.

As far as prisons being big business in America (if only that were even close to true) let me educate you on the legal system.

Ever heard of the "plea bargain?" (Those working the system often call it a disposition.) Why do you think it exists?

The answer is because there aren't enough courts and there aren't enough prisons in America. The system is so backlogged with arrests that plea bargains speed things up by bringing about a voluntary agreement that saves trial time.

If there WERE a massive private sector prison system, totally independent of local prosecutors and Attorney's General, you might have a point. They only exist in fantasy land. I WISH we had at least TWICE the number of courts and THREE TIMES the number of prisons. That means no overcrowding, no backlog of cases and no plea bargaining. The guilty would get what they deserve and the public would be protected.

Put another way, would you feel safer with murderers being let out on a cashless bail? So far, a lot of them have gone on to commit more murders while out on cashless bail.

Fetterman is an idiot. And he has blood on his hands thanks to his pro MURDERER actions.

Fetterman is a terrible candidate mainly because of his policies. But he still has a great chance to win if shady things happen on election night in PA.

One has already happened; 240,000 unverified ballots have been received. 

Is this going to be another case of "here we go again"?

Watch For These 5 Red Flags In Pennsylvania's Election This Year (thefederalist.com)

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 2:20 PM, Nationalist said:

Make it legal and I'd be pleased. When a person proves he or she is incapable of living in a civil society, we have 2 main choices;

1. Jail them at great expense to the public

2. March them out behind the courthouse and end their miserable existences.

Excuse me? Murdering someone is NOT simply being incapable of living in a civil society. Committing RAPE is not simple being incapable of living in a civil society. THESE ARE CRIMES. They are VIOLENT felonies, the one being a CAPITAL CRIME.

The American criminal justice system is currently dealing with those animals the best it can.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Excuse me? Murdering someone is NOT simply being incapable of living in a civil society. Committing RAPE is not simple being incapable of living in a civil society. THESE ARE CRIMES. They are VIOLENT felonies, the one being a CAPITAL CRIME.

The American criminal justice system is currently dealing with those animals the best it can.

I disagree the American justice system is dealing with anything effectively. But if you would include RAPE as an offense punishable by execution...we can discuss that.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I disagree the American justice system is dealing with anything effectively. But if you would include RAPE as an offense punishable by execution...we can discuss that.

I wouldn't be so hard on the American justice system.  The problem is there are so many scumbags committing crimes. There are limited numbers of courts to hear their cases. There is a limited number of prisons to house those animals. And the death penalty is the most inefficient item on the menu, (taking years and MILLIONS OF DOLLARS before an animal is put down.)

There are ways to include rape in the death penalty camp. Just make it rape of a minor, and the rapist won't last a month in prison. Or make it a white guy raping a black woman and he'll likely be dead in a week once inside. Same concept, a black man raping a white woman.

I kinda have an alternative solution to this. Privatize the death penalty. Arm innocent citizens with instructions to shoot to kill, if threatened by a crime. (Actually, the Second Amendment already does that.) In Polk County, Florida, there is a Sheriff who has NO problem with a private citizen giving a car jacker or a home invader a quick dirt nap for his trouble.

Personally, I don't believe much in the official death penalty. YES, certain scumbags deserve to die. But the justice system takes forever, costs a fortune and makes the public feel sorry for the scumbag. Florida could have spent around $80K to house Ted Bundy in prison for life. It cost 5 million to fry that son of a bitch.

40 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I wouldn't be so hard on the American justice system.  The problem is there are so many scumbags committing crimes. There are limited numbers of courts to hear their cases. There is a limited number of prisons to house those animals. And the death penalty is the most inefficient item on the menu, (taking years and MILLIONS OF DOLLARS before an animal is put down.)

There are ways to include rape in the death penalty camp. Just make it rape of a minor, and the rapist won't last a month in prison. Or make it a white guy raping a black woman and he'll likely be dead in a week once inside. Same concept, a black man raping a white woman.

I kinda have an alternative solution to this. Privatize the death penalty. Arm innocent citizens with instructions to shoot to kill, if threatened by a crime. (Actually, the Second Amendment already does that.) In Polk County, Florida, there is a Sheriff who has NO problem with a private citizen giving a car jacker or a home invader a quick dirt nap for his trouble.

Personally, I don't believe much in the official death penalty. YES, certain scumbags deserve to die. But the justice system takes forever, costs a fortune and makes the public feel sorry for the scumbag. Florida could have spent around $80K to house Ted Bundy in prison for life. It cost 5 million to fry that son of a bitch.

Ya...I have a slightly different idea. A person goes to court, a jury finds said person to a murder...or rape...charge, the cops March said person out behind the courthouse...and shoot said person between the eyes.

The cost...about $50 bucks.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:23 PM, Nationalist said:

Ya...I have a slightly different idea. A person goes to court, a jury finds said person to a murder...or rape...charge, the cops March said person out behind the courthouse...and shoot said person between the eyes.

The cost...about $50 bucks.

The Chinese actually have a system like that. They are even more thrifty. They get several hundred convicts in a row. Shoot them in the head and charge their relatives for the bullets.

• Like 2