John Fetterman, the most PRO MURDERER candidate in the US

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-senate-candidate-john-fetterman-most-pro-murderer-nominee-america-dr-oz

DR. MEHMET OZ:  If you walk through the streets of Philadelphia and most of the large cities in Pennsylvania, it's the same story. People feel like the folks in charge value the criminals more than the innocent. The families are in pain. No one seems to care. The fact that Jamir Harris could have been released from prison by this Conviction Integrity Unit, which sounds Orwellian, is shocking to me, and it is to everybody else. But only days ago, John Fetterman praised it, talked about how it was groundbreaking. It was a beacon of light. He actually said we should have similar mandatory programs in all the counties of Pennsylvania. The parole board that he serves. He wanted to have it do exactly what this conviction integrity unit was doing, which is go back, find people who are guilty and get them out in the streets.

In fact, even worse than that, he voted 25 times against all the other parole board members to free convicted murderers, which makes him the most pro-murderer candidate in America. But it doesn't make any sense. He even goes out and hires the people that he releases. So when you side with the criminals all over law-abiding citizens, people get upset. And the folks in Philadelphia have been saying they feel like they're part of a social experiment where, and this is their wording, white woke people make rules but aren't there to deal with the consequences of them. And I'm saying as a senator, I will ensure dangerous criminals do not go free and that police officers have our support and have the resources needed to do their jobs. Because right now they are leaving at record number.

Oz is right. There is no good reason to vote for that trust fund baby Fetterman.

• Like 1

While I think Fetterman is an unbelievably bad candidate I do wish the guy a full recovery from his stroke.

Having said that, who in their right mind would vote for this guy? He has said 1/3 of the prison population can be let out and it will make no difference to public safety. Is he nuts?

Apparently Fetterman comes from a pretty wealthy family and has lived off mummy and daddy for most of his life.

Fetterman’s Prior Remarks About Criminals Are Making Jaws Drop – The Conservatives Post

Fetterman sponged off parents till he was 49 but attacks Dr. Oz’s wealth in PA Senate race (nypost.com)

His opponent, Dr. Oz is also wealthy, but he actually earned his wealth through hard work, which may be an alien concept to Fetterman.

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

He has said 1/3 of the prison population can be let out and it will make no difference to public safety.

You’re right….  it’s probably more like 4/5ths. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/incarceration-rates-by-country

USA’s incarceration rate is 629 people per 100,000.   Canada’s is about 6 times less at 104.  

Do you think the people in the USA are 6 times more dangerous than Canada’s people?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

You think Dr Oz only sells diet pills that really work?

Do you even know what Dr. Oz sells? You probably don't, if you're thinking it's nothing but diet pills.

Actually, Dr. Oz was selling himself, his star power on a television program. It made money by attracting a large audience and using those ratings to charge confiscatory advertising rates. That's how TV shows make money.

I guess you didn't know that Dr Oz also sold complexion products, hair care, dental products

https://www.drozshow.com/beauty/

I guess you didn't know Dr. Oz also sold bedding, mattresses, covers, etc

https://www.drozsleep.com/

Oz was successful in his career. And so far, nobody has brought up any legal problems or product liability issues his TV show incurred. Unlike Democrats, Dr. Oz hasn't hurt anybody.

Fetterman has been a disaster with everything he touched. Wanna see his record?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-john-fetterman-long-list-documented-failures

Braddock is now so underpopulated that you can buy a four-bedroom home there with a two-car garage right in the middle of town for $3,000. Don't believe it? Check it out yourself on Realtor.com. So, you know the story: For decades, the biggest employer in Braddock was manufacturing something called the Edgar Thomson Steelworks. In fact, Andrew Carnegie built it there along with his first stone public library, which still stands.

For generations, Braddock, Pennsylvania, was a real place and then inevitably the steel plant closed and the usual disasters arrived — unemployment, hopelessness, drugs. People left by the thousands, but one man saw an opportunity in Braddock, Pennsylvania. Not an opportunity for the town, but an opportunity for himself. That man's name was John Fetterman. Fetterman was 35 years old and had never in his life had a real job. Fetterman was not from Braddock, hardly. He grew up in an affluent neighborhood four hours away.  

In his entire tenure as the mayor of Braddock, John Fetterman cast a single vote at a city council meeting and it was a meaningless one. It was a procedural vote for borough president. So, what happened next? This is always our favorite part of the story. What were the results? How did Braddock, Pennsylvania, fare under the leadership of John Fetterman? That's really the only question that matters and again, we want to be as fair and objective as we can be. So, we're going to tell you that under his tenure as mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania, the seas did not rise. That is true. Braddock is still on dry land. Of course, it's very far from the ocean, but it's still dry. So, his climate policy worked. He can be proud of that. Unfortunately, everything else fell apart in Braddock.  

People kept fleeing. Braddock's population is currently at its lowest level ever recorded. The median income in Braddock, Pennsylvania, is $14,000 a year. More than a third of households in Braddock live below the poverty line. Braddock, by the way, has one of the highest crime rates in the state of Pennsylvania. In 2018, shortly after Fetterman left office, Braddock's per capita murder rate was higher than it is in some of the most dangerous countries in the world. Honduras and Belize are safer than Braddock, Pennsylvania. So, that's a failure and in a functioning system, a record like this would have disqualified John Fetterman from ever running for anything again. He failed demonstrably as a leader. It had a higher murder rate than Honduras and the lowest population ever recorded. Sorry, climate change didn't improve the town.  

I see a MAJOR difference between Dr. Oz and this bozo Fetterman.

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/incarceration-rates-by-country

USA’s incarceration rate is 629 people per 100,000.   Canada’s is about 6 times less at 104.  

Do you think the people in the USA are 6 times more dangerous than Canada’s people?

Do you think people in the USA are six times more dangerous than Canada's people?

I will say this. A high incarceration rate doesn't necessarily suggest a more violent population. It suggests that our governments (state and federal) are locking up the most dangerous animals of society, making us safer.

Last time I visited Canada was around 1979, and that was on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I have no idea what the crime rate is like in the provinces. I won't pretend to know. I DO know that in areas where they build prisons and incarcerate those animals, crime rates are down. People are safer. If I had my way, there would be TWICE the number of prisons in the US. Nothing else, that would reduce the demand for plea bargaining.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Boy...a lot of effort to deflect the obvious here.

Canada's incarceration rate has nothing to do with the insanity of that fat ogre Fetterman.

The US has the highest incarceration rate and the most people in prison than any other country. Almost 400,000 more people in prison than China.  Fetterman is totally right. 

Prisons are  big business in the US.

The two biggest privately owned prison corporations are Corrections Corporation of America and GEO Group which generated $2.5 billion in 2012 alone.

Edited by Aristides

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The US has the highest incarceration rate and the most people in prison than any other country. Almost 400,000 more people in prison than China.  Fetterman is totally right. 

Prisons are  big business in the US.

Yup. Lots o' bad guys.

Gee...think less cops and limp prosecutors could help fix this?

Fetterman has scrambled eggs for brains and the Democrats think that's...OK.

'Surrre...put 'im in the Senate so we can trot the hazy bugger out to put a pretty "X" where we instruct 'im to.'

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. Lots o' bad guys.

Gee...think less cops and limp prosecutors could help fix this?

Fetterman has scrambled eggs for brains and the Democrats think that's...OK.

'Surrre...put 'im in the Senate so we can trot the hazy bugger out to put a pretty "X" where we instruct 'im to.'

In many states you still go to prison for minor possession of pot. Especially if you are black. Ya, real bad guys

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

In many states you still go to prison for minor possession of pot. Especially if you are black. Ya, real bad guys

They're releasing F'ing MURDERERS!

Nobody gives a rat's ass about a casual doper anymore. But real criminals belong behind bars. Unless, of course the cost is too great for your liking, which it seems is your point, in which case I would suggest a .38 slug is only about 50 cents a pop.

Just now, Nationalist said:

They're releasing F'ing MURDERERS!

Nobody gives a rat's ass about a casual doper anymore. But real criminals belong behind bars. Unless, of course the cost is too great for your liking, which it seems is your point, in which case I would suggest a .38 slug is only about 50 cents a pop.

Bullshit.

We'll buy you a 38 and you can do it yourself. Peacenik.

Edited by Aristides

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bullshit.

We'll buy you a 38 and you can do it yourself. Peacenik.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/10-convicted-first-degree-murderers-john-fetterman-helped-release-prison

Welcome to the Libbie ideal that murderers can be let free. The concern of the criminal, over the concern of the victim.

Is it any wonder Libbies are failing society so badly?

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/10-convicted-first-degree-murderers-john-fetterman-helped-release-prison

Welcome to the Libbie ideal that murderers can be let free. The concern of the criminal, over the concern of the victim.

Is it any wonder Libbies are failing society so badly?

Like I said, we'll buy you a .38 and you can have at it.

28 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Like I said, we'll buy you a .38 and you can have at it.

Make it legal and I'd be pleased. When a person proves he or she is incapable of living in a civil society, we have 2 main choices;

1. Jail them at great expense to the public

2. March them out behind the courthouse and end their miserable existences.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Make it legal and I'd be pleased. When a person proves he or she is incapable of living in a civil society, we have 2 main choices;

1. Jail them at great expense to the public

2. March them out behind the courthouse and end their miserable existences.

Is it about money or justice. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at someone who approves of what Russia is inflicting on the civilian population of Ukraine.

Just now, Aristides said:

Is it about money or justice. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at someone who approves of what Russia is inflicting on the civilian population of Ukraine.

Have I ever said I approve of anything going on in Ukraine? No? Please try not being such a common liar.

Wasn't it you blathering on about the expense of keeping people locked up and the huge business it feeds?

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Have I ever said I approve of anything going on in Ukraine? No? Please try not being such a common liar.

Wasn't it you blathering on about the expense of keeping people locked up and the huge business it feeds?

Well you seem pretty bloodthirsty for a guy who claims to be so concerned about deaths Ukraine. 

I pointed out that there is a lot of money to be made in the US private prison system by putting people in jail. It's a huge industry.

Where did I say I anything about the expense? 

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well you seem pretty bloodthirsty for a guy who claims to be so concerned about deaths Ukraine. 

I pointed out that there is a lot of money to be made in the US private prison system by putting people in jail. It's a huge industry.

Where did I say I anything about the expense? 

Well. the sentence in the middle of this post of yours I would think. No?

On 10/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, TreeBeard said:

Often when criminals are let out early or get a very light sentence, they go right back to crime.

Recidivism

The definition of recidivism found in the U.S Law Encyclopedia: The behavior of a repeat or habitual criminal. A measurement of the rate at which offenders commit other crimes, either by arrest or conviction baselines, after being released from incarceration.

According to information from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the national recidivism rate in the United States is 67.5 percent. Recidivism is when an individual released from prison re-offends and returns to prison. It is the most accurate, internationally comparable measurement of how successful a particular correctional system is.

There is a cost when criminals do the same thing over and over again. Real human victims not to mention a financial cost.