Religion of Woke takes another Blow

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Love it when you have a group word that every idiot can define for themselves . woke is used by the brain dead to explain everything they think, that isn't worth a explanation. The world is being taken over by microbes who have opinions but no facts.

nonsense

woke is what the woke call themselves

lefties came up with it, to describe their ideology

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Love it when you have a group word that every idiot can define for themselves . woke is used by the brain dead to explain everything they think, that isn't worth a explanation. The world is being taken over by microbes who have opinions but no facts.

Ummm...

Being woke was originally associated with black Americans fighting racism, but has been appropriated by other activist groups – taking it from awareness and blackness to a colourless and timeless phenomenon.

https://theconversation.com/where-woke-came-from-and-why-marketers-should-think-twice-before-jumping-on-the-social-activism-bandwagon-122713

You thilly Libbieth...don't you ever get tired of being WRONG?

11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

nonsense

woke is what the woke call themselves

lefties came up with it, to describe their ideology

Yup that is exactly my point, Every right wing idiot in the world has their own personal definition of it , always meaning something that it doesn't, Stupid definitions.  Yup this is what you haters hate "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice"  You hate that don't you? What a group of clowns.

4 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Yup that is exactly my point, Every right wing idiot in the world has their own personal definition of it , always meaning something that it doesn't, Stupid definitions.  Yup this is what you haters hate "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice"  You hate that don't you? What a group of clowns.

what the woke think racial and social justice is

isn't racial and social justice, they in fact know less about that, then those they vilify

you're just too stupid to notice they don't have the slightest clue what they are talking about

and actively undermine the cause they claim to be fighting for

they use buzzwords that appeal to your sensibilities and you are fooled into thinking they are fighting the good fight with no further investigating what they are actually saying

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

isn't racial and social justice, they in fact know less about that, then those they vilify

you're just too stupid to notice they don't have the slightest clue what they are talking about

they use buzzwords that appeal to your sensibilities and you are fooled into thinking they are fighting the good fight with no further investigating what they are actually saying

"social justice"...what is that?

Is it "justice" to vilify anyone because of their skin colour? Is it "justice" to imagine black people deserve the right to "special considerations" because of the slave trade...that not one of us has ever experienced nor participated in? Is it "justice" to consider white people as entitled, spoiled, or even terrorists...because white people, none of us have ever known, engaged in slavery? Is this "justice"?

"social justice" according to Google is:

Social justice is justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society. In Western and Asian cultures, the concept of social justice has often referred to the process of ensuring that individuals fulfill their societal roles and receive what was their due from society.

Hmmm..."receive what was their due from society." Interesting.

Question: Is the entire white skinned denomination of humans, "due" to be blamed for the sins of their grandfathers?

This is not "justice". Its "over-compensation". Its "guilt" run a muck. And its a "tool" to divide the citizenry...which actually causes enhanced and unnecessary racial friction. In short...ONLY a warped mind could possibly call this "justice" of any kind.

I recently had to sit through a "social justice" course of sorts, for my work. I got 100% on the final test...but answered according to the course material and not my own principals. That I'm even expected to sit through such racist chicken shit is offensive. One of the edicts was...

"When in the position of choosing a white person or a black person for a position, it is correct to choose the black person regardless of talent and/or training."

This...is "justice"? No...its not...is it.

Society has been torn to bits by the acceptance of this and a number of other asinine ideas. They will eventually all fail miserably, because they are lies. But today...while this...this travesty of monumentality enforces itself...WE PAY THE PRICE!

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

"social justice"...what is that?

Is it "justice" to vilify anyone because of their skin colour? Is it "justice" to imagine black people deserve the right to "special considerations" because of the slave trade...that not one of us has ever experienced nor participated in? Is it "justice" to consider white people as entitled, spoiled, or even terrorists...because white people, none of us have ever known, engaged in slavery? Is this "justice"?

"social justice" according to Google is:

Hmmm..."receive what was their due from society." Interesting.

Question: Is the entire white skinned denomination of humans, "due" to be blamed for the sins of their grandfathers?

This is not "justice". Its "over-compensation". Its "guilt" run a muck. And its a "tool" to divide the citizenry...which actually causes enhanced and unnecessary racial friction. In short...ONLY a warped mind could possibly call this "justice" of any kind.

I recently had to sit through a "social justice" course of sorts, for my work. I got 100% on the final test...but answered according to the course material and not my own principals. That I'm even expected to sit through such racist chicken shit is offensive. One of the edicts was...

"When in the position of choosing a white person or a black person for a position, it is correct to choose the black person regardless of talent and/or training."

This...is "justice"? No...its not...is it.

Society has been torn to bits by the acceptance of this and a number of other asinine ideas. They will eventually all fail miserably, because they are lies. But today...while this...this travesty of monumentality enforces itself...WE PAY THE PRICE!

exactly they don't know what justice is

they use that term to refer to actual injustice

and act like you're against justice if you don't accept their backwards definition as the real thing

motte and bailey is the favorite logical fallacy of the woke

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

exactly they don't know what justice is

they use that term to refer to actual injustice

and act like you're against justice if you don't accept their backwards definition as the real thing

motte and bailey is the favorite logical fallacy of the woke

Agreed.

These "woke" people are destructive and dangerous.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

What a pile of hate Nazi goofiness,  Q anon Brilliant. The inability to think and being controlled is all that is needed to keep you hate driven MAGA maggots going.  By the way, only the hate group they call a party uses the term woke. The last time a progressive used it was in the beginning of the BLM movement , I haven't heard it since, other than from hate driven red necks. Who are using it daily with a definition defined that day by that idiot using it. Having absolutely nothing to do with its definition. It's called Bozo talk!

On 7/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, jbander1A said:

What a pile of hate Nazi goofiness,  Q anon Brilliant. The inability to think and being controlled is all that is needed to keep you hate driven MAGA maggots going.  By the way, only the hate group they call a party uses the term woke. The last time a progressive used it was in the beginning of the BLM movement , I haven't heard it since, other than from hate driven red necks. Who are using it daily with a definition defined that day by that idiot using it. Having absolutely nothing to do with its definition. It's called Bozo talk!

So...the "woksters" invented the term...used it until it became a nuisance...and dropped it because of bad press.

How very...spinless of them.