SADS-New Mysterious Deaths Among the Young

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

They don't have to say it.

They don't care.

They deny it's happening.

They ignore the studies.

That says it all.

They continue to spout propaganda and lies even after shown the truth.

As do you when stats and studies about the damage caused by Covid has been presented to you.  You think you are different, you aren't.

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

As do you when stats and studies about the damage caused by Covid has been presented to you.  You think you are different, you aren't.

She is different. She took the time to investigate and brought these matters here. Stuck with it, and took the abuse from the nay-saying disbelievers.

Sleep all nice and snuggly! ;) 

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

She is different. She took the time to investigate and brought these matters here. Stuck with it, and took the abuse from the nay-saying disbelievers.

Thank you for that. I have spent a lot of time investigating.  Mostly I do it because I find it fascinating, but it is also frustrating posting things here.  Example: I have followed Dr. Peter McCullough from the beginning, as he was actually working on the front lines with covid patients. I also knew him from reading medical journals - he was very well-published and respected until he started talking about his successes in dealing with covid.  I was shocked and utterly dismayed when Dialamah posted information from his freshly scrubbed Wiki page - all his accomplishments and publishing was GONE and in its place was - he was a religious zealot, crackpot, don't listen to him.  This same tactic has been done to every single scientist and doctor who has questioned the vaccines and protocols.  Previously highly respected people in their fields are now pariahs without jobs.

Anyways, another interesting thing I was just reading about - originally we were told that covid came from a bat, a pangolin or a snake - eventually they settled on the bat thing coming from the Wuhan wet market.

What I was reading was that some scientists have questioned that from the beginning and believe it came from a venomous snake in China (dang, it starts with "C" and I can't think of the name now because I had never heard of it before.)  There are elements of the DNA of this snake in the covid virus.

Now, the interesting part was....you know how people who got covid said they lost their sense of taste and smell?  When you suck the venom out of a snake-bite victim, you can lose your sense of taste and smell for up to 6 months.  It's a thing with snake venom. Also interesting - snake anti-venom contains nicotine because the nicotine encapsulates the enzymes of the venom and assists in neutralizing the venom.  The article/study pointed out how everyone expected smokers to get hit the hardest by covid, but that never happened and there were studies that came out and were quickly quashed that showed smokers were actually getting covid LESS than non-smokers.  Speculated that the nicotine in cigarettes was a bit of a protection against covid as the nicotine would neutralize the enzymes created in the body by the virus.  (KK, to be clear, I am NOT saying everyone should take up smoking to prevent covid, I'm just saying what the study speculated on.)

Anyway, highly fascinating stuff if you have the patience and a bit of medical knowledge to read through some of the studies being done.

Also, if you get covid, I highly recommend following Dr. McCullough's early treatment protocols.  I know people (jabbed and unjabbed) who used it and were fine in hours and days.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You call right wing propaganda sites and people calling themselves a doctor on Twitter "research"??  

Funny how you ignore all the abuse she dishes out; she gets what she gives.

Edited by dialamah

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You call right wing propaganda sites and people calling themselves a doctor on Twitter "research"??  

Have you ever read a medical study or paper?  Done any research on anything covid at all?

I'm thinking the answer to that is.....Nope.

Maybe do that before you bash people who have and lie about "doctors on twitter".

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

In today's world of information there is little to be trusted, including what we once thought were our most esteemed and trustworthy "professional" organizations. So when it comes to "research", pick your poison.

Me, I don't even need research. I surely don't need some spoon-fed college boy to tell me his theories.

I use a little old thing called intelligense.   ;)

The mad dash to inject with a completely novel technology, en-masse, raises alarms in those of us who know how easy it is to make mistakes or to have a cover-up. It's not even a matter of knowing science.

It just depends on a very simple, fundamental question. Do you trust the government to run your life.

Funny how you people like to smear mud all over one another. Yes, I like to watch that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

Thank you for that. I have spent a lot of time investigating.  Mostly I do it because I find it fascinating, but it is also frustrating posting things here.  Example: I have followed Dr. Peter McCullough from the beginning, as he was actually working on the front lines with covid patients. I also knew him from reading medical journals - he was very well-published and respected until he started talking about his successes in dealing with covid.  I was shocked and utterly dismayed when Dialamah posted information from his freshly scrubbed Wiki page - all his accomplishments and publishing was GONE and in its place was - he was a religious zealot, crackpot, don't listen to him.  This same tactic has been done to every single scientist and doctor who has questioned the vaccines and protocols.  Previously highly respected people in their fields are now pariahs without jobs.

Anyways, another interesting thing I was just reading about - originally we were told that covid came from a bat, a pangolin or a snake - eventually they settled on the bat thing coming from the Wuhan wet market.

What I was reading was that some scientists have questioned that from the beginning and believe it came from a venomous snake in China (dang, it starts with "C" and I can't think of the name now because I had never heard of it before.)  There are elements of the DNA of this snake in the covid virus.

Now, the interesting part was....you know how people who got covid said they lost their sense of taste and smell?  When you suck the venom out of a snake-bite victim, you can lose your sense of taste and smell for up to 6 months.  It's a thing with snake venom. Also interesting - snake anti-venom contains nicotine because the nicotine encapsulates the enzymes of the venom and assists in neutralizing the venom.  The article/study pointed out how everyone expected smokers to get hit the hardest by covid, but that never happened and there were studies that came out and were quickly quashed that showed smokers were actually getting covid LESS than non-smokers.  Speculated that the nicotine in cigarettes was a bit of a protection against covid as the nicotine would neutralize the enzymes created in the body by the virus.  (KK, to be clear, I am NOT saying everyone should take up smoking to prevent covid, I'm just saying what the study speculated on.)

Anyway, highly fascinating stuff if you have the patience and a bit of medical knowledge to read through some of the studies being done.

Very interesting. I googled it and you are telling the truth about nicotine. I have never heard of this before.

Also, if you get covid, I highly recommend following Dr. McCullough's early treatment protocols. 

I had covid, was the nicest cold I've had in a few years.

My treatment protocol is Dr. McGillicuddy's.

7 hours ago, Goddess said:

Also, if you get covid, I highly recommend following Dr. McCullough's early treatment protocols.  I know people (jabbed and unjabbed) who used it and were fine in hours and days.

I believe you are talking about the Crete snake.  From probably completely different sources, I’ve heard all of your points explained and illustrated.  Look up Dr Ardis, he watched his father die in the hospital from Remdesivir.  It caused his organs to slowly shut down.

Dr Ardis went on a crusade to find out and started finding the similarity between snake venom and Covid.  He’s a meticulous researcher and has all the “receipts”.

Last week the WHO let out on back channels that they no longer believe that COVID came from bats.  They are covering their asses, they know exactly how they had that crap made.

I beat COVID with something I’ll refer to as vitamin I.  Worked like a charm for my wife too.  When the left wakes up to what’s been done, it’s going to make them ill.

21 hours ago, dialamah said:

In normal times, the medical field relies very heavily on its frontline doctors in regards to what protocols are working for which illness/disease and to raise the alarm when they are seeing adverse effects in regard to any treatment or medication that is being prescribed.

For the first time in history, both of these basic, normal medical protocols have been stripped from frontline doctors and the power to have a say and present evidence for these protocols has been given to bureaucrats and politicians who are heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry.  This is why so many doctors are speaking up and others have been cowed into silence and obedience.

Personally, I trust the doctors and scientists who have no loyalty to the pharmaceutical industry, who have been at the top of their fields for decades until being recently blacklisted and defunded, who are willing to risk their career over their oath to "first, do no harm"  AND who have actually treated and worked with covid patients.

None of that is Fauci. He has never treated one covid patient.

None of that is Tam.  She has never treated one covid patient.

None of that is any of our provincial public health officers.  None of them have treated even one covid patient.

None of that is Trudeau.  He is nothing but a power-hungry politician who has no business making medical decisions for individual Canadians.

For gawd's sake, even MSM is finally picking up on the fact that neither Tam, Trudeau or any of the provincial HO's have provided one scrap of scientific study for any of the restrictions, mandates and lockdowns they have imposed (and not followed themselves) and reporting that covid has been primarily used by Trudeau as a political bludgeon against Canadian citizens.

I hope you don't get severe covid and I hope if you do, you will use this time now to research Remdisivir.  Because that's what they're going to give you and Fauci's personal little money-maker - Remdesivir - has been killing people since NYC.

Dr. McCullough, et al - have saved thousands of patients with their early treatment protocols.

It would be a shame if you found out, too late, that I am right on this.

I actually think you're smarter about all this than you appear to be, but you've dug yourself into a hole of loyalty to MSM and bureaucrats and politicians instead of scientists and doctors and don't know how to get out now without losing face.

Edited by Goddess

• 5 months later...

As has been noted, SADS per se is not a new syndrome:

Rumours are swirling online, claiming that a new condition called “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” has mysteriously appeared since the start of the pandemic and subsequent vaccination campaign. However, this isn’t quite true. While Sudden Adult Death Syndrome — a misnomer for Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome — is a real thing, it has actually been around for decades.

Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome (SADS) occurs when a person’s heart appears to stop without cause, often in what appear to be perfectly healthy, young adults or those in middle age. SADS was first noted in the late ’70s and early ’80s by the CDC as “ sudden, unexpected nocturnal death syndrome .”

https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/heart-health/sudden-adult-death-syndrome-not-a-post-covid-phenomenon

The syndrome describes sudden death due to cardiac arrhythmia in apparently healthy young people. In such cases, no structural cause of death is found at autopsy (unlike the much commoner situation where coronary artery disease causes death) and the toxicology screen is negative. There are many causes, including a large and ever growing number of inherited disorders. 

https://www.sads.ca

A condition that causes SADS is undetectable after death because the heart will appear normal. But there are a few conditions that can cause SADS because of very subtle changes to the heart. SADS may still be diagnosed because the structural changes are too small to be seen when the heart is examined after death.

https://www.sads.org.uk

Here’s one inherited cause of SADS that is particularly common in Newfoundland:

https://genomeatlantic.ca/sga-heart-disease-gene-discovery-still-saving-lives/

In young men who die of this disorder, ARVC Type V, the autopsy changes can be subtle. The gene abnormality may have arisen in Denmark or Germany many centuries ago. 

The German family shares a common haplotype with those from Newfoundland, USA, and Denmark, suggesting that the mutation originated from a common founder. Examination of 40 control chromosomes revealed an estimated age of 1300–1500 years for the mutation, which proves the European origin of the Newfoundland mutation.

https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/36/14/872/539634

Edited by SpankyMcFarland