Are the Republicans Even In The Game?

We're led to believe that the Dems and GOP are fairly equal political parties in the US, and sometimes the GOP even has a POTUS and control of the Senate and or Congress, but regardless of who's "in power" the Dems still seem to run things.

The GOP won it all in 2016 yet the Dems controlled the airwaves with Russian collusion disinformation. Their lies and disinformation kept the government on its back heel for 4 years based on some rumours and innuendo. The wall didn't get finished, covid disinformation outweighed truth and reason, and the GOP couldn't even hold a fair election in 2020, even though the POTUS was a GOPer.

All that time the leftists were saying that social media is just fine, there's no such thing as a shadow ban, there's a lid on disinformation, etc, but we all knew that was totally false. Saying something as simple and logical as "the virus might have come from a lab" was a known ban on FB and Twitter. Social media was like a dedicated disinformation superhighway for the last 5 years or so where only people who told the truth got banned. You could openly recruit terrorists but you couldn't say "BSL4". It was bizarre.

Now that Musk has taken control of Twitter all of a sudden leftists realize that shadow bans are serious and very real, and they think that it's an abomination for one person to control a social media platform. Imagine Mark Zuckerberg's surprise when he found that one out...

Given the level of control that the Dems have over CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, FB, Hollywood, etc it's shocking to see how apoplectic they're going just because Twitter has left the fold.

The GOP suffered censorship, slander, libel and watched leftist disinformation run rampant on social media for years and couldn't do anything about it even when they had the WH. But a week after Musk announces that Twitter will have free speech the Dems have just announced that they're opening a new Ministry of Propaganda called the "Misinformation/Disinformation Governance Board". The board will be led by a woman who called the Hunter laptop story, which was 100% true, "a Trump campaign product". How's that for a slap in the face of truth? They're not even pretending that they aren't just circling the wagons around their own censorship and lies. 

The Dems don't even know that there will be any disinformation on Twitter yet but government regulation has already started. 

The GOP isn't even meaningful at all right now. Biden is destroying the country and they are just twiddling their thumbs, watching the Dems openly seize control over social media. It's not even a facade of democracy anymore. Just complete one-party rule. 

• Like 1

This is pathetic! Nina Jankowicz...who I think is either a Ukrainian/American or Polak/American...has been a HUGE purveyor of "disinformation" for years.

America and the entire world needs Trump back in the Whitehouse, now more than ever. These...insufferable Tweenkies...don't even care that their cheating is blatantly obvious now. They openly rape truth daily, in order to keep their positions justified. But the truth of the matter is just as obvious.

The Democrats know they can't win this years elections and that they can't win in 2024 either. They've done too much damage to control. So now the federal government is going to decide what Americans can and cannot think and/or say. Will Americans choke down this latest pile of chicken shit? Or will this open display of authoritarianism finally drive them to stand up to this crap and demand a return to democracy and the US Constitution?

And as for you...Nina you homely little Tweenkie...go back to fucking Russia where you belong.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

I don't think the Republicans can afford to get over confident with the midterms. When things look too rosy is when Conservatives in general tend to screw up. We tend to lay back and let the nasties sneak in under cover.

Republicans still have RINO, Neo Con and progressive infiltrator infestations to worry about. I don't know how far they can trust the 'walk away' NeoLibs that are pretending to be "one of us" now either. 

The Deep State or Swamp is a problem too. I know they and theirs tell us they don't exist, and we should be despised and ignored for noticing the obvious fact they do exist and they're a problem. A big problem.

Also you can always tell a Prog by the twisted, or ill defined lie labels they use. When they tell us they're concerned about "election integrity" or the "death of democracy" what they really mean it they plan to cheat.

Republicans need to remember when whoever it was said 'It doesn't matter who votes. It's who counts the votes" he knew what he was talking about. 

Zuckerbucks style election time scams need to be dealt with before the midterms and the Republicans are acting like they don't think they happen. They do and they're a big problem for the integrity of the midterms.

Now is the time Republicans need to attack like a Prog would. They need to clear the battle field. They need to get scared like if they don't click it into gear the end of the world is coming. Now when things look rosy more than ever . Because it just might be.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2022 at 10:09 AM, Nationalist said:

DESTROY HUNTER!

The house of cards will fall.

The Dems are distancing themselves from Biden right now - they're talking about his low poll numbers and some of his failures right on CNN.

They can't really acknowledge the whole Hunter Biden/China/Ukraine thing or the dementia thing though because the blowback still goes directly back to them. They swept the Hunter thing under the rug 100 times already and Biden's cognitive ability was avowed by the Dems just as often. 

The cure for this is the same thing that they used to get rid of the Andrew "killer" Cuomo problem. Instead of dealing with his major covid scandal/euthanasia issue, which reflected on all NY Dems and their corrupt sycophant media, they concocted the grabgate scandal so that they could act like "a bit of ass-grabbing was too much for us - we're towering pillars of morality" while they were busy off-loading their disgraced comrade.  

They're gonna have to have a Biden "fall from grace" moment that they can seize on. Something fairly petty by most standards, but when they agree to turf him on the basis of it, it will make them look more morally superior. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems are distancing themselves from Biden right now - they're talking about his low poll numbers and some of his failures right on CNN.

They can't really acknowledge the whole Hunter Biden/China/Ukraine thing or the dementia thing though because the blowback still goes directly back to them. They swept the Hunter thing under the rug 100 times already and Biden's cognitive ability was avowed by the Dems just as often. 

The cure for this is the same thing that they used to get rid of the Andrew "killer" Cuomo problem. Instead of dealing with his major covid scandal/euthanasia issue, which reflected on all NY Dems and their corrupt sycophant media, they concocted the grabgate scandal so that they could act like "a bit of ass-grabbing was too much for us - we're towering pillars of morality" while they were busy off-loading their disgraced comrade.  

They're gonna have to have a Biden "fall from grace" moment that they can seize on. Something fairly petty by most standards, but when they agree to turf him on the basis of it, it will make them look more morally superior. 

Make them look morally superior...to whom?

I agree with most of what you say and the concocted storyline might be the way they go with this. But I do not believe a single word I hear from CNN or almost all media now. CBC...CTV...Global...MSNBC...any of them...even FOX now. And here's why.

I've been curious about what the hell is going on in Ukraine, of late. Primarily because we have a tenant who's Ukrainian and my wife speaks with her daily. What I here is always completely different from what the media here are telling me. "Poor Ukrainians"...ya right...

The Ukrainian army is interwoven with what we know as Azov forces. These Azov forces are self-proclaimed NAZIs and have been loudly condemned by all sorts of politicians and media types.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

https://yvesengler.com/2021/11/09/military-knows-it-looks-bad-but-works-with-neo-nazis-anyway/

Ukraine has been bombing the shit outta Donbas since the area tried to declare independence from Ukraine in 2014. And can anyone guess who the Ukrainian government sent to deal with the separatist provinces of Donbas? You're friend and mine...the fucking Azov forces. I saw a Canadian reporter yesterday on Redacted (Youtube news stream) who has been seeing these fine, upstanding Neo-Nazis blast the hell outta communities...and blame the Russians for it. They apparently also like to fortify hospitals and schools...you know...Terrorist Style...and so the Russians blow those up.

There was always something that stunk like rotting fish about this war. Like the Crimeans, the majority of people in the Donbas provinces are ethnic Russians. They had a referendum...like the Crimeans...and declared themselves independent from Ukraine. Ukraine's answer was...a bunch of NAZIs with guns.

AND WE'RE TRAINING THEM AND SENDING THEM ARMS!

If it swims like a fish and stinks like a fish, it ain' a horse.

And this stinker is seriously NOT a horse!

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Make them look morally superior...to whom?

I agree with most of what you say and the concocted storyline might be the way they go with this. But I do not believe a single word I hear from CNN or almost all media now. CBC...CTV...Global...MSNBC...any of them...even FOX now. And here's why.

I've been curious about what the hell is going on in Ukraine, of late. Primarily because we have a tenant who's Ukrainian and my wife speaks with her daily. What I here is always completely different from what the media here are telling me. "Poor Ukrainians"...ya right...

Yeah I know about the Azovs and I'm not following all of the MSM propaganda about this war. I know about the bioweapons research labs in Ukraine too, and the role that Zelenski/Biden's push for NATO played in all of this as well. 

TBH I expect a lot of propaganda from a foreign conflict, but the amount of propaganda in domestic politics is over the top. 

The Democrats control the largest think tanks, the largest foundations, the universities, the media...did I leave anything out?  And the Deep State, the unelected government, is mostly controlled by them.  Doesn't help the GOP are a bunch of political nitwits who get outmaneuvered by the Democrats constantly.  The 2020 election was stolen and the GOP just stood there and let it happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

You've all lost your marbles.

Three Republican presidential terms since 2000 and they only won the popular vote once in 2004.

Despite this, they control the courts, as well as the narrative as well as commanding every conspiracy theory that the Democrats are stealing power from them.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Three Republican presidential terms since 2000 and they only won the popular vote once in 2004.

Despite this, they control the courts, as well as the narrative as well as commanding every conspiracy theory that the Democrats are stealing power from them.

Democrats couldn't knock over a lemonade stand if their lives depended on it. They lose or abandon their power the way Republicans give up their marbles.  Democrats lack the single-minded pagan ethos Republicans bring to politics which is ironic given the herd-like qualities they've successfully projected onto Democrats.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

??? Republicans control the court?  How do you figure that?