Hinshaw (Alberta Chief Medical Officer) testifies in court today

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Unnecessarily vaxing little Pete IV, and risking his health, to possibly (not at all) save Paul Sr. - 'cuz every life matters. ?

I wonder how many grandparents over the course of the pandemic would say that they did not want their grandchildren locked down in their names.

I know I'm one of them.

• Like 1

GREY asks if Hinshaw read the Great Barrington Declaration. "Did you regard it as the sort of misinformation you were warning people about?"

Hinshaw: I regarded it as something that could intuitively appeal to people who didn't work out the practical approach to the declaration.

(So, she couldn't figure out a practical way of protecting the vulnerable and letting everyone else lead normal lives, so just lockdown, restrict and terminate employment for everyone in society????)

I've said from the beginning of this that these Public Health Officers are going to have hell to pay for what they've done to people. Relying on snitch lines for your covid information??....I'm totally disgusted by that.  These people should be in jail.

Grey keeps asking for what studies she was following to justify lockdowns and restrictions and she has NOT. PROVIDED. ONE.

Just like Bonnie Henry in BC - she has been asked repeatedly by doctors for what studies she is basing decisions on and she has consistently refused to provide them.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Good grief.

Hinshaw admits that she relied on "snitch line" reports to understand rising case counts and apparently connected that as causation and that's why she moved to mandatory lockdowns so quickly.

There was alot of christophobia in those reports 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

GREY: The process of distinguishing people who died with covid or of covid can take months?

Hinshaw: It can take months

GREY: Is the number of people who died of covid lower than what was reported?

Hinshaw: It's part of the ongoing checking process.

CONSPIRACY THEORY ?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'll post snippets from the trial as I hear of them.

$10 says the court(s) will exonerate the AB government of all charges. Whatever rights the court may agree were suspended, it will be ruled that the emergency and challenges authorities faced responding to it justified their temporary suspension, or words to that effect. 

Edited by eyeball

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

$10 says the court(s) will exonerate the AB government of all charges. Whatever rights the court may agree were suspended, it will be ruled that the emergency and challenges authorities faced responding to it justified their temporary suspension, or words to that effect. 

Which would basically give politicians the ability to create fake emergencies in order to advance their nonsense

GREY produces an examination of over 80 covid 19 studies from around the world that shows lockdowns relied on false assumptions that overestimated benefits and underestimated harms. (by Douglas W Allen)

GREY: here we have a contrary opinion to lockdowns, that the harms vastly outweighed the evidence.

Hinshaw: this is the opinion of one individual. I would not be able to comment

[but the contrary opinion is from an economist who looked at over 80 studies on lockdowns]

The judge allows Hinshaw to be questioned on the examination of those 80 studies.

GREY: but wasn't that misinformation then?

Hinshaw: we didn't know that information to be inaccurate at the time.

Hinshaw: there have been many studies around the world about the impacts of non-pharmaceutical interventions. (she doesn't mention any Alberta studies, instead talks about ICU numbers in relation to when restrictions were imposed)

GREY: give us an example of a scientific study that was commissioned by the province of Alberta that shows lockdowns were effective.

AHS lawyer objects.

GREY: she expressed her opinion. I am asking for the data to back up the opinion.

Judge allows

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, West said:

The spirit of the law was for actual emergencies like a nuclear attack. Not a flu bug

This was a novel virus that was rapidly spreading and deadly which certainly qualified it as an emergency. So yeah, definitely not a flu bug.

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This was a novel virus that was rapidly spreading and deadly which certainly qualified it as an emergency. So yeah, definitely not a flu bug.

To some maybe. To others it was seen as a prime opportunity to push an economic reset

GREY: Is this the first time you have seen zero cases of seasonal influenza?

Hinshaw: Yes

Grey: How do you explain this?

Hinshaw: PARAPHRASED the restrictions prevented the spread of the flu

GREY: The restrictions completely eradicated influenza?

Hinshaw: Yes, that's my opinion

? Ooooookkkkkkaaaayyyyyy.....so restrictions eradicated the flu, but not covid.

Shouldn't the CMO of a province be following the science and not just going by her "opinion"?  Because I'm not sure the above statement is anywhere close to being scientific.