Hillary Clinton, Durham Investigation & Treason

15 hours ago, jbander1A said:

She was investigated 7 times of the same charges by early traitor of your party ,before the rest joined in on Jan6. when the first investigation  found her not guilty of anything, they started a second one on the same charge and when she was found totally not guilty they did a 3rd a 4th a 5th a 6th and a 7th. all on the same charges And every single one found her not guilty of anything , Your made up crap must mean nothing or is just bullshit because if it meant anything and they could prove she did it , The right wing started and controlled investigation would have creamed her . You are just spreading nonsense or lies or both. My observation is they are lies,

Her handling of the Benghazi situation might meet with your ultra-low standards, but you also feel like the Afghan withdrawal was all aces (I know that you feel that way because that's the MSM opinion). I just have way higher standards than you do. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jbander1A said:

It simpler then that, bullshit is all you can offer. What you said isn't true or meant nothing.

Literally every single thing that I was easily verifiable jbander.

Why don't you get specific, say what some of the alleged incorrect statements are, and what you think the actual truth is so that I can make fun of you again?

If there's something that I said that you think requires a cite then state that specifically so that I can squash your idiotic arguments on a case by case basis.

Do you think that Hillary actually sent a drone, or some troops, or made a stern warning to the Libyan gov't about what would happen if they didn't end the attack, or sent a fighter plane or got someone else to send a fighter plane, or just actually did one single thing that somehow helped out the Americans in Benghazi? What did she set in motion that helped? Because I'm not aware of anything and neither are the people who were there. 

Do you think that Hillary didn't blame a video? Do you think that she didn't know she was lying when she said that? Do you think that she was correct when she did that? 

Honestly, your snotty comments just prove your general lack of actual information to contribute to the topic, and I'm not going to have a battle of wits on your low terms. I need to stick to the facts so that I can prove how misinformed your idiotic beliefs are.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Her handling of the Benghazi situation might meet with your ultra-low standards, but you also feel like the Afghan withdrawal was all aces (I know that you feel that way because that's the MSM opinion). I just have way higher standards than you do. 

The fact of the matter is that Clinton did nothing wrong as far as bengazi is concerned and  Biden being forced to comply in leaving on a day set by scum bag not Biden. I will listen to what you think Biden should have done. but I stop reading all responses when I get to the first lie.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Why don't you get specific, say what some of the alleged incorrect statements are, and what you think the actual truth is so that I can make fun of you again?

If there's something that I said that you think requires a cite then state that specifically so that I can squash your idiotic arguments on a case by case basis.

Do you think that Hillary actually sent a drone, or some troops, or made a stern warning to the Libyan gov't about what would happen if they didn't end the attack, or sent a fighter plane or got someone else to send a fighter plane, or just actually did one single thing that somehow helped out the Americans in Benghazi? What did she set in motion that helped? Because I'm not aware of anything and neither are the people who were there. 

Do you think that Hillary didn't blame a video? Do you think that she didn't know she was lying when she said that? Do you think that she was correct when she did that? 

Honestly, your snotty comments just prove your general lack of actual information to contribute to the topic, and I'm not going to have a battle of wits on your low terms. I need to stick to the facts so that I can prove how misinformed your idiotic beliefs are.

I made my position clear it either wasn't true or it meant nothing because if it did your hate party run investigations wouldn't have said she did nothing 7 times in a row. I really don't care what your opinion is actually , the facts are clear.

Maybe you can clear this up for everyone and tell us the charge that Your hate party politicians missed in all seven investigations   that should have been charged.

41 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

The fact of the matter is that Clinton did nothing wrong as far as bengazi is concerned and  Biden being forced to comply in leaving on a day set by scum bag not Biden. I will listen to what you think Biden should have done. but I stop reading all responses when I get to the first lie.

This is just more of your own idiotic opinions. No one gives a crap what some random internet poster thinks. If you have no facts with your posts they're worthless. 

Also, Biden didn't leave when Trump said that he should leave. He moved the dates to coincide with 9/11. That means that it happened after Afghanistan's campaigning season. That meant that 9/11 was celebrated with China and Iran as a triumph of Taliban over the US instead of just another 9/11, only with America's troops at home instead of a bunch of Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan.

42 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

I made my position clear it either wasn't true or it meant nothing because if it did your hate party run investigations wouldn't have said she did nothing 7 times in a row. I really don't care what your opinion is actually , the facts are clear.

I know what your overall position is, it's called abject stupidity. 

You said that some of my comments were wrong but you don't have the balls to talk about any of it. 

Go cry to your mommy if you think that what I said is wrong, I'll post the facts again, just so that they don't get lost in the shuffle:

Q: How bad did her handling of the Benghazi (learn that spelling) have to be in order for her to be investigated on 7 different accounts?

Info: She actually was 100% caught on a lie about "why the attack happened"

Info: The attack went on for 13 hours and the group that finally rescued the Americans weren't even "other Americans" or known allies, they weren't even a Libyan militia that the US gov't contacted themselves, check this out: https://www.businessinsider.com/benghazi-militia-gaddafi-2016-6

"A key issue remained in that 'there was no security vehicle, no gun trucks that would help us get to the airport. And we determined we could probably not make it with the vehicles we had inside the compound.' At 6:16 a.m., a 30-vehicle motorcade arrived at the Annex to provide transport support by the Libyan Military Intelligence.

"The forces that arrived at the Annex shortly after the mortar attacks were able to transport all State Department and CIA personnel safely to the airport. The forces, known as Libyan Military Intelligence, arrived with 50 heavily-armed security vehicles. Libyan Military Intelligence was not part of the Libyan government, nor affiliated with any of the militias the CIA or State Department had developed a relationship with during the prior 18 months since the Libyan revolution took place. Instead, Libya Military Intelligence — whom the CIA did not even know existed until the night of the attacks — were comprised of former military officers under the Qadhafi regime who had gone into hiding in fear of being assassinated, and wanted to keep their presence in Benghazi as quiet as possible so as to not attract attention from the militias in control of Benghazi."

Expand  

The key takeaway here is that even after 13 hours the US gov't still didn't even manage to save those guys. They had effectively done absolutely nothing up to that point in time. They got lucky, and some remnants from the old regime - that the US Gov't had deposed - pulled their fat outta the fire, or the rest of the Americans there would have eventually been killed and dragged around the streets of Libya.

Info: The US Gov't was told many times that their security wasn't adequate to deter Libyan militias from attacking, and that they weren't capable of withstanding an attack. 

Long story short,

1) people under Hillary's watch were left in a volatile & untenable situation, 

2) Hillary herself was warned of it multiple times by the people who knew the most about the situation there, 

3) she still chose to do nothing to prevent the carnage that ensued, 

4) during the 13 hours that Americans were being killed she effectively did absolutely nothing to put a stop to it. 

5) If not for some unsolicited help from the most unlikely of people, every American in Benghazi would have died.

6) Hillary lied emphatically about why the attack occurred in an attempt to make it seem like the US Gov't had no reason to expect that an attack was imminent or even likely, but she knew all along.

Stop weaselling for Hillary. Hillary was proven to be a colossal, amoral idiot with no integrity. 

Trump never had a stinker that was even remotely close to this level of failure in his tenure as President, and there were a lot of situations that had the potential to go very wrong for the US.

In Trump's "Benghazi" moment, a US embassy was attacked, the attackers were repelled, only 1 contractor was killed, and the top 2 generals in Iran (a nuclear-armed country with modern ships, fighter jets and rockets/missiles) paid with their lives. That is the only war in history where a country of Iran's power lost two rooks for a pawn and just STFU about it. 

• Like 1

I know what your overall position is, it's called abject stupidity. 

You said that some of my comments were wrong but you don't have the balls to talk about any of it. 

Go cry to your mommy if you think that what I said is wrong, I'll post the facts again, just so that they don't get lost in the shuffle:

Q: How bad did her handling of the Benghazi (learn that spelling) have to be in order for her to be investigated on 7 different accounts?

Info: She actually was 100% caught on a lie about "why the attack happened"

Info: The attack went on for 13 hours and the group that finally rescued the Americans weren't even "other Americans" or known allies, they weren't even a Libyan militia that the US gov't contacted themselves, check this out: https://www.businessinsider.com/benghazi-militia-gaddafi-2016-6

"A key issue remained in that 'there was no security vehicle, no gun trucks that would help us get to the airport. And we determined we could probably not make it with the vehicles we had inside the compound.' At 6:16 a.m., a 30-vehicle motorcade arrived at the Annex to provide transport support by the Libyan Military Intelligence.

"The forces that arrived at the Annex shortly after the mortar attacks were able to transport all State Department and CIA personnel safely to the airport. The forces, known as Libyan Military Intelligence, arrived with 50 heavily-armed security vehicles. Libyan Military Intelligence was not part of the Libyan government, nor affiliated with any of the militias the CIA or State Department had developed a relationship with during the prior 18 months since the Libyan revolution took place. Instead, Libya Military Intelligence — whom the CIA did not even know existed until the night of the attacks — were comprised of former military officers under the Qadhafi regime who had gone into hiding in fear of being assassinated, and wanted to keep their presence in Benghazi as quiet as possible so as to not attract attention from the militias in control of Benghazi."

Expand  

The key takeaway here is that even after 13 hours the US gov't still didn't even manage to save those guys. They had effectively done absolutely nothing up to that point in time. They got lucky, and some remnants from the old regime - that the US Gov't had deposed - pulled their fat outta the fire, or the rest of the Americans there would have eventually been killed and dragged around the streets of Libya.

Info: The US Gov't was told many times that their security wasn't adequate to deter Libyan militias from attacking, and that they weren't capable of withstanding an attack. 

Long story short,

1) people under Hillary's watch were left in a volatile & untenable situation, 

2) Hillary herself was warned of it multiple times by the people who knew the most about the situation there, 

3) she still chose to do nothing to prevent the carnage that ensued, 

4) during the 13 hours that Americans were being killed she effectively did absolutely nothing to put a stop to it. 

5) If not for some unsolicited help from the most unlikely of people, every American in Benghazi would have died.

6) Hillary lied emphatically about why the attack occurred in an attempt to make it seem like the US Gov't had no reason to expect that an attack was imminent or even likely, but she knew all along.

Stop weaselling for Hillary. Hillary was proven to be a colossal, amoral idiot with no integrity. 

Trump never had a stinker that was even remotely close to this level of failure in his tenure as President, and there were a lot of situations that had the potential to go very wrong for the US.

In Trump's "Benghazi" moment, a US embassy was attacked, the attackers were repelled, only 1 contractor was killed, and the top 2 generals in Iran (a nuclear-armed country with modern ships, fighter jets and rockets/missiles) paid with their lives. That is the only war in history where a country of Iran's power lost two rooks for a pawn and just STFU about it. 

7 hours ago, jbander1A said:

I think I'm done with your nonsense ,good bye , I read all comments till I come to the first lie, so I have never read all of any of your comments. You would be better in a lying competition forum. You are gone.

Run awayyy run awayyy...

Lol.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:37 AM, jbander1A said:

The right is organized and operates under the banner of hatred and lies. In fact they couldn't exist without them . Every dictator ship in the history of the world uses those two exact tools to gain and keep power.

Democrats perfected the lie and lie often technique.  They wouldn't be Democrats without it.

4 hours ago, Faramir said:

Democrats perfected the lie and lie often technique.  They wouldn't be Democrats without it.

Scary, but true.

The Dems and Libs are in lock step with Goebbels and following the Nazi playbook to a tee, and their useful idiots think that they're being 'ant-fascists' when they bark idiotic propaganda like seals. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hilary's 2016 campaign was also on a mission, not to win the election so much as to take down Trump, and here's more proof.

The FEC(Federal Election Commision) has just fined Clinton for LYING about the funding of the Russian "dossier".  The Democratic National Committee  was also fined.  They both violated rules on disclosing expenditures of payments they funneled to the opposition research firm  Fusion GPS through their law firm.

And there's more.

A combined $1,024,407.97 was paid by the treasurers of the DNC and Clinton campaign to law firm Perkins Coie for Fusion GPS’s information, and the party and campaign hid the reason, claiming it was for legal services, not opposition research.

And they won't be appealing.  

• Like 2

On 3/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, jbander1A said:

Yes the facts are clear.

And the biggest fact is...Hillary-Billary is a political corpse. Now...we're gonna destroy her legacy.