CNN's Ratings Keep Plummeting.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Special Report with Brett Baier is news. 

Can't say that I disagree so far.

Everything else at night is [accurate] opinions. 

Not when they're part and parcel of breath-taking pronouncements of Special Breaking News Alerts on multiple fronts. 

Your famous pin and string logic-maps often come to mind when Hannity brings all these multiple fronts into his cross-eyed hare-brained focus.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not when they're part and parcel of breath-taking pronouncements of Special Breaking News Alerts on multiple fronts. 

Your famous pin and string logic-maps often come to mind when Hannity brings all these multiple fronts into his cross-eyed hare-brained focus.

Go back and look at Hannity's shows from 2017 - 2019.

He accurately predicted the firing of McCabe within a day or two, and he was right about Strzok, Clinesmith, Sussman, etc.  It sounded pretty crazy when he was accusing members of the FBI with crimes but here we are. 

Go try to find some political commentary from CNN from 2017-2019 that aged well. Not gonna happen. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Go back and look at Hannity's shows from 2017 - 2019.

He accurately predicted the firing of McCabe within a day or two, and he was right about Strzok, Clinesmith, Sussman, etc.  It sounded pretty crazy when he was accusing members of the FBI with crimes but here we are. 

Go try to find some political commentary from CNN from 2017-2019 that aged well. Not gonna happen. 

That much is true, CNN didn't have anyone "advising" Don.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

That seems like quite the back-peddle from believing CNN was controlling Hillary don't you think?

Have you forgotten Donna Brazile?

Donna Brazile finally admits giving primary debate questions to Clinton campaign - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

I think the only reason she got fired from CNN was that her devious actions became public knowledge and an embarrassment for CNN. If it didn't become public she would not have been fired.

The sinking ratings show that  progressives are tuning out in droves. 

Can anyone name just one good show on CNN. I mean fair and objective.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Makes sense to me!

Yes, CNN works for the Dems. 

Yes, CNN gave Hillary the debate questions.

Ironic that the beaver(?) in the tinfoil hat song video is wearing a fedora. It's obviously some kind of conspiracy. That's not the real tinfoil hat song. 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I know who you mean, she was a Fox News contributor until recently.  It's like a game of snakes and ladders isn't it? 

Yes it can be like that. I wasn't happy to see her on FOX after what she did but I do want that network to continue to have Democrat contributors. I would love to see more prominent Democrats appear as guests but that's unlikely because they know they'll be asked very uncomfortable questions. I'm thinking of radicals like Bernie Sanders, AOC and her followers and seeing them flustered.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I know who you mean, she was a Fox News contributor until recently.  It's like a game of snakes and ladders isn't it? 

Fox News always has a Dem supporter on The Five. 

The fact that Donna Brazile cheated for the Dems in the 2016 election just underscores her devotion to that party. 

13 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Don't know, never followed her.  Did they? 

Yes, Donna Brazile admitted it. Hillay was 100% caught cheat on that occasion and two more, but cheating in different ways on the other two.

Well, like I always say then.  It's the system itself and quibbling over who's worse is stupid. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because you say something's stupid doesn't make it so. On the other hand, the fact that you 'always say' something..... yeah there's probably a strong correlation there.

That's not what you wanted to do, was it?  

I already did it. It was accepted as fact. Are you out of coffee? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, Donna Brazile admitted it. Hillay was 100% caught cheat on that occasion and two more, but cheating in different ways on the other two.

Sorry to burst bubble, but just because you say something's stupid doesn't make it so. On the other hand, the fact that you 'always say' something..... yeah there's probably a strong correlation there.

I already did it. It was accepted as fact. Are you out of coffee? 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because you say something's stupid doesn't make it so.

31 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

They've got theirs, the "other" side has theirs.  Gee, how odd.

No one is as dishonest as CNN and the rest of the left wing mob.

CNN lied and spun every story of the last 8 years to an astonishing degree. Try and name something that they were accurate about.

Fox news is a paragon of virtue by comparison to CNN, WashPo, NYT, MSNBC, etc. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

No one is as dishonest as CNN and the rest of the left wing mob.

CNN lied and spun every story of the last 8 years to an astonishing degree. Try and name something that they were accurate about.

Fox news is a paragon of virtue by comparison to CNN, WashPo, NYT, MSNBC, etc. 

You argue like an american knowing that entire system is utterly corrupt, knowing full well all you have left is "oh yeah, well your liars are more liarly than my liars, so there".  Stunningly stupid.

9 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

You argue like an american knowing that entire system is utterly corrupt, knowing full well all you have left is "oh yeah, well your liars are more liarly than my liars, so there".  Stunningly stupid.

That's weak. 

I gave you carte blanche to name a single story that CNN covered without blatantly spinning it into a cesspool of lies and disinformation. The bar couldn't be any lower, yet you're still giving up

Pathetic. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's weak. 

I gave you carte blanche to name a single story that CNN covered without blatantly spinning it into a cesspool of lies and disinformation. The bar couldn't be any lower, yet you're still giving up

Pathetic. 

I don't watch or follow corporate state media, nor have I ever put forth any of them as bastions of truth pard.  You're swinging at windmills.  

20 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

You speak whatever you've heard somewhere else, we've established that with your COVID "research".

If you didn't know that Hillary was given the debate questions before you came here, that was ignorance. If you still don't know, that's stupidity. If you know but you're pretending not to, you're lying. In any event, you're a leftist, which means that the truth isn't coming out of your mouth, ever.