Federal Election Poll Tracker.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

After nearly three weeks of positive momentum for the Conservatives at the expense of the Liberals, the margin between the two parties is narrowing again as the Conservatives slip. The Liberals remain narrowly favoured to win the most seats.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

People are beginning to see with their eyes how some of anti-Trudeau crowd look like. I myself made up my mind just yesterday to vote for him after witnessing angry hateful protesters shouting at Trudeau yesterday. Before I was zigzagging as I was temporarily attracted to the hint of a possible private health care by O'Toole.

you are easily duped by false flag agent provocateurs

the Liberals are paying these protesters to make the opposition look bad

they are clearly staged, the first one might have been real, but then Liberals realized these protests benefit them and now the protests are way too on the nose, just a little too perfect to boost the Liberals while hurting their opposition

qui bono? Trudeau, not those who hate Trudeau

why would who those who authentically hate Trudeau actively help him at just the right time to stall his oppositions momentum?

obvious fake protests are obvious

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you are easily duped by false flag agent provocateurs

the Liberals are paying these protesters to make the opposition look bad

they are clearly staged, the first one might have been real, but then Liberals realized these protests benefit them and now the protests are way too on the nose, just a little too perfect to boost the Liberals while hurting their opposition

qui bono? Trudeau, not those who hate Trudeau

why would who those who authentically hate Trudeau actively help him at just the right time to stall his oppositions momentum?

obvious fake protests are obvious

My God, you are one extreme cynical beyond anyone else!!!!!!! Seriously you go short of nothing to discredit your opponents. I have a better theory. Maybe they were KGB or Chinese intelligent  agents working for Trudeau wearing PPC shirts trying to stage a coup to keep Trudeau in power!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

WHAT do you mean so what if they are shouting racist or sexist slurs. It  is disgusting to witness scenes like this in Canada and shows the nature of anti-Trudeau mob or so called protesters, This is not the Canada I wish to see. Trudeau is not a person of color but the police officer was, This is an assault on democracy to harass party leader when they are campaigning or intimidate volunteers or reporters or endanger their safety.

Yes it is disgusting.   But I'm saying - these people are more than just angry!   I can understand where they're coming from.  Today, another day at CPAC that most, if not all callers just want to get rid of Trudeau!  Some callers apparently are Liberals too.

Something is different in this election.   Maybe it's because people are tired of lockdowns - who knows?

Edited by betsy

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

My God, you are one extreme cynical beyond anyone else!!!!!!! Seriously you go short of nothing to discredit your opponents. I have a better theory. Maybe they were KGB or Chinese intelligent  agents working for Trudeau wearing PPC shirts trying to stage a coup to keep Trudeau in power!!!!!!

the CCP don't benefit

the Liberals are benefitting

the CPC doesn't benefit

the PPC doesn't benefit

Trudeau haters don't benefit 

qui bono?

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just about every time someone says or does something racist they get called out in public. News sites will quickly publish photos and/or audio of the story in question. There are lot's of cameras and cell phones in action around these campaign events, certainly much more so with with the King of Selfies, Justin Trudeau.

Conservatives' platform released tonight is not a winner. Little increase for Health care over the next 5 years (unlike Liberals committing to huge health care spending) and cancelation of Liberal's child care plan.  Lets see how the polls will change over the coming days. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservatives-platform-costs-otoole-1.6168097

33 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Conservatives' platform released tonight is not a winner. Little increase for Health care over the next 5 years (unlike Liberals committing to huge health care spending) and cancelation of Liberal's child care plan.  Lets see how the polls will change over the coming days. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservatives-platform-costs-otoole-1.6168097

The Conservatives spending like drunken sailors isn't enough for the far left, who knew?

their solution to every problem, throw more taxpayer money at it

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Conservatives spending like drunken sailors isn't enough for the far left, who knew?

their solution to every problem, throw more taxpayer money at it

Our health care is in dire situation. We need a private health care system alongside the public one to take some load off the public system. People are dying because of shortages of beds, equipment, hospitals, doctors and nurses. None of the parties have committed to a private care but at least the Liberals have promised significant increases to the public one which gives me a ray of hope for better care in future.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Our health care is in dire situation. We need a private health care system alongside the public one to take some load off the public system. People are dying because of shortages of beds, equipment, hospitals, doctors and nurses. None of the parties have committed to a private care but at least the Liberals have promised significant increases to the public one which gives me a ray of hope for better care in future.

wasting more money is not a ray of hope

that is worse, not better

On 9/8/2021 at 8:44 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

My God, you are one extreme cynical beyond anyone else!!!!!!! Seriously you go short of nothing to discredit your opponents.

You're the one who categorized thousands of protestors from dozens of cities as "racists" without ever having heard a single racist comment from a single one of them. That's pathetic. 

It's literally impossible for anyone to stoop lower than you did.

Edited by WestCanMan

11 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

People are dying because of shortages of beds, equipment, hospitals, doctors and nurses. 

I am not sure why there is a shortage of beds. The acting authority had two years to build permanent or build temporary containment facilities ( military or private), another example of horrible planning and incompetent decisions. Shortages of doctors and nurses is artificial, supply of qualified individuals abundant, the system mandates inadequate entry numbers. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the one who categorized thousands of protestors from dozens of cities as "racists" without ever having heard a single racist comment from a single one of them. That's pathetic. 

It's literally impossible for anyone to stoop lower than you did.

You are the lowest of the low. A manipulator, liar likely with extremist right groups ties, I attached many links from various news media as what were reported by various reporters as racist slurs especially one against a color police officer and leader of NDP. Down with extremism, right or left.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are the lowest of the low. A manipulator, liar likely with extremist views, I attached many links from various news media as what were reported by various reporters as racist slurs especially one against a color police officer and leader of NDP. 

so?

that doesn't mean everyone who opposes Trudeau or protests against him is a racist

those are very minor incidences that you are using to tar a wide swath of people you politically disagree with

that makes you the manipulator and liar, likely with extremist views

just because the media is as well, doesn't make everyone who disagrees with you the bad guys

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

so?

that doesn't mean everyone who opposes Trudeau or protests against him is a racist

No, in my post I said based on what was reported a small number of protesters shouted racist slurs. This has been widely reported and he calls me liar for just echoing what has been widely reported.

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No, in my post I said based on what was reported a small number of protesters shouted racist slurs. This has been widely reported and he calls me liar for just echoing what has been widely reported.

you also said that you are voting Trudeau because of the few racists shouting slurs and doing other dumb things

meaning you put far too much weight on how meaningful these events are, just like the media

and seem to think it's indicative of those who oppose Trudeau, just like the media

you are falling for obvious propaganda, and the more extreme elements at these protests are very likely agent provocateurs deliberately trying to make the opposition look bad by association

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you are falling for obvious propaganda, and the more extreme elements at these protests are very likely agent provocateurs deliberately trying to make the opposition look bad by association

Do you really believe in this? Trudeau ordered his supporters to throw gravel on him or disrupt his campaign, throw insults at him with news media present and reporting live or shout racist slurs so that the opposition look bad!!! May I remind you racist slurs used on one opposition leader too (the leader of NDP). Yes our democracy is under attack. This is very important,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

32 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Do you really believe in this? Trudeau ordered his supporters to throw gravel on him or disrupt his campaign, throw insults at him with news media present and reporting live or shout racist slurs so that the opposition look bad!!! May I remind you racist slurs used on one opposition leader too (the leader of NDP). Yes our democracy is under attack. This is very important,

it benefits him

these protests have helped him recover in the polls

and hurting the Conservatives

why wouldn't he want these protesters to keep following him?

16 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it benefits him

these protests have helped him recover in the polls

and hurting the Conservatives

why wouldn't he want these protesters to keep following him?

Yes but the fact that people realize the violent undemocratic behavior of protesters attacking him and leader of NDP does not mean he is behind it, It is very cynical. A gross allegation without any evidence or proof. A pure speculation. He can't campaign and convey his platform as they keep interrupting him or he cancels for security reasons. Quite frankly I am concerned about his safety. All it take is one Wako among the crowd and we will become like Haiti. 

Also Conservative platform last night was weak on substance. We will see them moving down in polls.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes but the fact that people realize the violent undemocratic behavior of protesters attacking him and leader of NDP does not mean he is behind it, It is very cynical. A gross allegation without any evidence or proof. A pure speculation. He can't campaign and convey his platform as they keep interrupting him or he cancels for security reasons. Quite frankly I am concerned about his safety. All it take is one Wako among the crowd and we will become like Haiti. 

Also Conservative platform last night was weak on substance. We will see them moving down in polls.

the security is acting like it's fake

if they thought it was real

those protesters couldn't get anywhere near him

it's speculation without evidence

but it's informed speculation

and just because it's cynical doesn't mean it isn't true

it's not like something like this is without precedent

agent provocateurs are used all the time for these kind of purposes

see the G20 meeting in Toronto

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are the lowest of the low. A manipulator, liar likely with extremist right groups ties,

Grow up C2015. I made a legitimate accusation against you that was based on your own hypocrisy & obvious lies, you're just making sandbox insults because your feelings are hurt. 

I attached many links from various news media as what were reported by various reporters as racist slurs especially one against a color police officer and leader of NDP. Down with extremism, right or left.

You are still just a liar and a fake accuser until you provide some proof, and "[Fake] News says so" isn't proof of anything. FYI Trudeau has given out $1.5 Billion to the CBC and 'select' (secretly selected) media outlets. That buys way more than just 1 fake accusation. So what have you actually got to back up your serious & idiotic accusations? 

Even if 1 person said something (and I'll need to see it myself to believe it), that's got nothing to do with the actual protests against the ethically challenged moron. It's more likely a leftist doing it to cast a shadow of doubt over the legitimate protests.

I could show up at an O'Toole rally and call him a cracker, that doesn't mean everyone else who's there protesting is a racist.

You've just been duped C2015. Trudeau commits crimes all over the places, and you know that, and then he shifts focus by accusing Canadians of being shitty people. You gobble it up & regurgitate it just because you think it makes you look 'woke'. 

Do you think that he wasn't playing you for a fool when he posed for a picture by a residential school grave with a teddy bear? His own dad supported res schools and was totally antagonistic towards the 1st nations people. Yet Justin has the gall to act like other Canadians are guiltier than he is. Where's the drinking water C2015? Trudeau has spent over a trillion dollars now. He has given hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries. Still no water. 

Edited by WestCanMan

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are expecting us to believe you single person who hasn't even been in the protests and not believe all the news media, reporters, witnesses.

Trudeau uses a jumbo jet to fly his special group of sycophant media all across Canada, apparently because there aren't reporters in Vancouver, Edmonton, Clagary, Wpg, etc who are capable of capturing the magnificence that is Trudeau.

How is it possible that all of these elite journalists with their special, flown-in equipment can only ever hear these things with their own ears? Why can't their flown-in video recorders and audio recorders catch any of it? It's so prevalent, right? But yet, unicorn-like in its absence. 

Maybe even throwing gravel at PM was a movie trick because I saw the incident many times over.

Who said that things that were caught on camera never happened? 

How is it that the one brief second that rocks were thrown was caught on camera but the constant barrage of racist slurs that the crowds are now famous for have been so elusive? 

Are the racist slurs kind of like the Loch Ness Monster and Snufalupagus, C2015? They're very real, but almost impossible to catch on recorded media? OMG, does this mean that vampires are real too? 

I'm making light of the situation but it's actually no laughing matter that you're grossly mischaracterizing a massive group of people in an extremely negative manner. FYI, that makes you an actual bigot. The fact that you're a stooge for divisive propaganda is no excuse, because actual racists are also just stooges for divisive propaganda if you come to think of it. 

If you want to see a divisive, hateful extremist, just grab a mirror. 

The more you make personal attacks on me (characteristic of extreme right individual), the more I am going to flood the forum from enormous available sources to prove that it is you who are all those you insult me of being WestCanMan

From CTV News:

Known white nationalists, far-right groups among election protest organizers, expert says

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-election-2021/known-white-nationalists-far-right-groups-among-election-protest-organizers-expert-says-1.5579181

Since the beginning of the federal election campaign, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau has been dogged by groups of vocal protesters shouting obscenities, hurling racist and misogynistic slurs, and carrying graphic signs.

Some of the people attending these protests are the same cast of characters who have been staging anti-lockdown, anti-mask and anti-vaccine protests throughout the pandemic, according to observations from the Canadian Anti-Hate Network. Others are newcomers, joining in to oppose vaccine mandates and other COVID-19-related election promises.

But at the heart of the protests are prominent members of what experts describe as far-right, pro-insurrectionist hate groups who subscribe to a range of extreme views.

“They’re talking about hanging journalists, hanging the political opposition,” Elizabeth Simons, deputy director of The Canadian Anti-Hate Network, told CTVNews.ca by phone Thursday.

“This is a hard pill for people to swallow, but we would describe this as an anti-democratic and pro-insurrectionist movement.”

We will see in the polls next week how these events affects Canadian voters and how much they are disgusted by them.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015