Hunter Biden and the ramifications of blackmailing a President's son for America

On 8/11/2021 at 6:31 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Another laptop has been lost by Hunter Biden. This time, he claims he's been stolen by a Russian drug mob, while he had sex with prostitutes in Las Vegas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html

This is the third one he has lost.

In 2014, he did not disclose the astronomical $400K he received to advise an Ukrainian gas company, and is under investigation from the FBI.

In 2021, he created a scandal for selling his paintings $500k each at times. He became a painter in 2016, for fun, according to the official narrative, that even CNN questions;

Cillizza: How has the art world reacted to Hunter Biden the artist -- particularly given that he has no formal training as such?
Smee: Mostly, a shoulder shrug. A few people probably sniff the chance to make money from his notoriety. But for the most part, people with influence in the art world are looking at his work and thinking, "Nothing much to see here."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/17/politics/hunter-biden-art-sale/index.html

What do you think are the ramifications of having such a mess in the background, for a President? Is Biden compromised?

If Don wasn't?  No.  No one can ever be more openly and widely known to be compromised than Don was.  And he rubbed america's face in it by bringing his deadbeat trust fund baby grifter spawn from 3 different baby mommas into office with him.

11 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

If Don wasn't?  No.  No one can ever be more openly and widely known to be compromised than Don was.  And he rubbed america's face in it by bringing his deadbeat trust fund baby grifter spawn from 3 different baby mommas into office with him.

Ya that idiot in NY has been trying to get anything to stick to Trump for how many years now?

TDS...its insanity gone wild.

54 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

There are variants, you have one.  Your idiot from NY is in Mara Lago, go to him, he beckons you.  

It's not "Trump" that I support...its his policies. It could be Lizzy Warren for all I care. Just get the job done well. I believe I read about Lizzy discussing more nationalist ideas for her primary run.

Trump just happened to be the first to identify the corruption and filth of the politicos openly. He also shut the border to the south, presided over an economy that was absolutely roaring, dealt decisively and successfully with the Arab nations, and gave America energy independence. Not too shabby eh?

I want a leader who who is decisive and represents my nation...not this global community BS.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

It's not "Trump" that I support...its his policies. It could be Lizzy Warren for all I care. Just get the job done well. I believe I read about Lizzy discussing more nationalist ideas for her primary run.

Trump just happened to be the first to identify the corruption and filth of the politicos openly. He also shut the border to the south, presided over an economy that was absolutely roaring, dealt decisively and successfully with the Arab nations, and gave America energy independence. Not too shabby eh?

I want a leader who who is decisive and represents my nation...not this global community BS.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, Don was corruption and filth, and no, he was not the first, we've all known that and have accepted it all along the way.  You have nothing but sloganeering, just like Don.  Begging for a leader is how america got where it is.  No one's coming to save your sorry ass.  Locate some personal responsibility.  Furthermore your so-called "crisis at the border" is decades in the making and utterly bipartisan.  You like his white nationalist perversion.  

4 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, Don was corruption and filth, and no, he was not the first, we've all known that and have accepted it all along the way.  You have nothing but sloganeering, just like Don.  Begging for a leader is how america got where it is.  No one's coming to save your sorry ass.  Locate some personal responsibility.  Furthermore your so-called "crisis at the border" is decades in the making and utterly bipartisan.  You like his white nationalist perversion.  

Again...you exhibit...unabashedly I might add...a deep hatred of people which apparently justifies your ridiculous lies and wild accusations. 

The crisis at the border was indeed decades in the making...yet Trump managed to solve the issue.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...you exhibit...unabashedly I might add...a deep hatred of people which apparently justifies your ridiculous lies and wild accusations. 

The crisis at the border was indeed decades in the making...yet Trump managed to solve the issue.

Nothing got solved other than some racists got to blow off some steam.  Not agreeing with you is not hatred of anything.

16 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Nothing got solved other than some racists got to blow off some steam.  Not agreeing with you is not hatred of anything.

It's not your disagreement. It's the language you use in disagreeing that exhibits your state of mind. 

Chinese elite have paid some $31 million to Hunter and the Bidens

For those wondering why Joe Biden is soft on China, consider this never-before-reported revelation: The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency.

Indeed, every known deal that the Biden family enjoyed with Beijing was reached courtesy of individuals with spy ties. And Joe Biden personally benefited from his family’s foreign deals.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/#

----

Kazakhstan, Ukraine, China...

New York Times sues State Department over Hunter Biden-related emails

The New York Times has sued the State Department to gain access to U.S. embassy emails mentioning Hunter Biden, President Biden's son, Insider reported Tuesday, citing court filings.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Manhattan, requests access "to emails sent by officials at the U.S. embassy in Romania between 2015 and 2019 that contain keywords including 'Hunter Biden,'" Insider writes. Lawyers for the Times claim the State Department is stalling in responding to several Freedom of Information Act requests made by Times reporter Kenneth P. Vogel in June. Vogel had also asked for emails mentioning attorney Rudy Giuliani and Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden. Vogel covered the president's son throughout the 2020 presidential campaign, often drawing ire from team Biden, adds Politico, who first reported the lawsuit's existence.

One of the goals of the lawsuit seems to be "finding out whether embassy officials did any favors on behalf of private businesses (including, presumably, that of the president's son) that would raise questions about possible conflicts of interest and corruption," Politico writes.

"As a routine part of their reporting, New York Times journalists regularly seek potentially newsworthy information from a variety of sources, including from the U.S. government through FOIA requests," a Times spokesperon told Insider regarding the lawsuit. "We're hopeful the government will promptly release any relevant documents, and as always we are prepared to pursue our request through a lawsuit if necessary."

https://theweek.com/hunter-biden/1009663/new-york-times-sues-state-department-over-hunter-biden-related-emails

Classified 2016 email shows US diplomat warning of Hunter Biden deals in Ukraine

A classified US State Department email from 2016 shows a leading diplomat warning that Hunter Biden’s lucrative job with a Ukrainian energy company “undercut” American efforts to fight corruption in the Eastern European country.

The existence of the email was never acknowledged during several court battles over Freedom of Information Act requests that sought records related to business dealings involving the first son and his father, President Biden, said the Just the News website, which published the email in its report Tuesday.

The report came one day after the New York Times sued the State Department for allegedly withholding emails and memos involving Hunter Biden and his former business associates that were sent to or received by officials at the US Embassy in Romania.

In the Nov. 22, 2016, email, former State Department official George Kent, then the deputy chief of mission at the US Embassy in Ukraine, recounted a discussion in which he detailed the “saga” surrounding the graft case against Mykola Zlochevsky, a former Ukrainian natural resources minister and founder of Burisma Holdings, which paid Hunter Biden $1 million a year to sit on its board.

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2022/02/02/us-diplomat-warned-about-hunter-biden-ukraine-deals-in-2016/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16439934392064&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2022%2F02%2F02%2Fus-diplomat-warned-about-hunter-biden-ukraine-deals-in-2016%2F

On 2/4/2022 at 8:52 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Classified 2016 email shows US diplomat warning of Hunter Biden deals in Ukraine

A classified US State Department email from 2016 shows a leading diplomat warning that Hunter Biden’s lucrative job with a Ukrainian energy company “undercut” American efforts to fight corruption in the Eastern European country.

There's a lot to that Burisma story.

Biden bragging on TV that he threatened to pull $1B in loan guarantees from Ukraine if they didn't fire their top prosecutor.

Biden stating on TV on more than 1 occasion: "I didn't know that Hunter was working at Burisma. I had no knowledge of it." He even got mad at reporters while he was saying it, as if it was an affront to democracy itself to question honest Joe Biden. Hunter said the same thing. Somehow the world was supposed to believe that Hunter got a $30K/mo job and didn't even mention it to his dad. Then a picture came out of Joe, Hunter and Devon Archer golfing together from back when Hunter worked at Burisma, and Joe and Hunter both had to admit that they had blatantly lied, and Joe actually did know about Hunter's lucrative job.

Long story short, Hunter didn't speak the language, he never worked in the oil and gas industry, and while his dad was leading the US's efforts to clean up corruption in Ukraine, and Burisma's CEO was being investigated for corruption, that CEO hired Hunter and gave him barrels full of loot, and then Joe Biden unleashed the mother of all quid pro quos on Ukraine to get them to fire Ukraine's top prosecutor "and put a guy in his place that was solid". Coincidentally, a guy who never lifted a finger to investigate Burisma. 

Leftsists in unison: "I don't see nothin'."

China was the same. Joe and Hunter flew to China together on Air Force 2 when Joe was VPOTUS. Joe "thought that Hunter was just doing some tourist stuff." Hunter was wheeling and dealing into the billions of dollars. 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/28/chinese-titan-lavished-hunter-biden-with-3-carat-gem-offer-of-30-million/

Leftsists in unison: "I don't see nothin'."

• Thanks 1