The transracial who's a militant to recognize its 'origins orientation rights'

A British man took great lengths to look like his idols who sing and dance in front of thousands of fans. According to him, he felt connected to the Korean group so much, that he felt he was not belonging to his original ethnic background -British White- but was indeed, according to him and many activists on the Left on twitter, a trans-Korean. By great lengths, he meant taking plastic surgery, to make himself look asian. It goes as followed;

Him on the left before surgery, him on the right just after.

247604?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signa

His name is Oli London. He received lots of death threats after appearing on Twitter with this appearance.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/30/oli-london-british-influencer-identify-korean-plastic-surgery-death-threats-bts-singer/

Do you feel like this is the next big cause of the Left?

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Haha 1

• QuebecOverCanada changed the title to The transracial who's a militant to recognize its 'origins orientation rights'

I knew it Michael, your not on the right, or you'd have one as well ,we all have these hats, and it is trendy. Off course face paint is optional. The top photo do you really think he fits the right profile, or would he fit more into the left side...

Edited by Army Guy
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

A British man took great lengths to look like his idols who sing and dance in front of thousands of fans. According to him, he felt connected to the Korean group so much, that he felt he was not belonging to his original ethnic background -British White- but was indeed, according to him and many activists on the Left on twitter, a trans-Korean. By great lengths, he meant taking plastic surgery, to make himself look asian. It goes as followed;

His name is Oli London. He received lots of death threats after appearing on Twitter with this appearance.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/30/oli-london-british-influencer-identify-korean-plastic-surgery-death-threats-bts-singer/

It's his face, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it.  He can't sleep for regret now, I'd bet, and it's not because of the death threats.

Unless it's all a con, of course...

Edited by bcsapper

• 6 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 3:16 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

I feel like you have no political topic to discuss seriously.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Do you think I had poor parenting ?  How poor were your parents ?  

Ever known a total asshole with great parents ?

Questions to ponder...

LOL...OK...point taken.

But this. This is insanity. The whole idea of this is...repulsive.

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They offered you a freak show and you took it.  I would think you are satisfied now but ok... 

f92065339233c8169ac1de03ba44f6bb.jpg?w=1

I wonder...were I alive back in ancient Rome, how would I have felt about the games?

Everyone digs a bit of ultra-violence once in a while but...

Besides...are you saying you figure the adult kid did this to himself for the value of his visage?

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Everyone digs a bit of ultra-violence once in a while but...

2. Besides...are you saying you figure the adult kid did this to himself for the value of his visage?

1.  I don't know if that's true.  I would argue everybody loves a little outrage.  I used to watch Car Chases then OJ took it mainstream and I stopped.  

Sorry - to be clear I watched on video not live.  That would be hard to arrange.  But not impossible.

2.  Attention seeking to turn to $.  That's when I click the little X in the top right corner.