Remember When Trump was Considered to be "RACIST!!!!!!!!" for Banning Flights From China....?

Wonderdunce, who was hailed as a social justice hero for not following Trump's lead and banning flights from China, just banned flights from India and Pakistan. 

Trump figured this one out in the first month of the pandemic, it took Trudeau 16x as long. 

Will CTV let people call Trudeau a racist on their national news coverage now? Doubt it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No I don't remember.  Who said that Trump was racist for banning flights from China ?  

If it's people in congress, don't bother.  Republican congressmen have their problems too... congress is a nest of whackos.  Did anybody who mattered actually call Trump a racist ?  Asking honestly.

On 5/3/2021 at 11:16 AM, Michael Hardner said:

No I don't remember.  Who said that Trump was racist for banning flights from China ?  

If it's people in congress, don't bother.  Republican congressmen have their problems too... congress is a nest of whackos.  Did anybody who mattered actually call Trump a racist ?  Asking honestly.

Here's Trudeau standing up to anti-Chinese racism the day after Trump enacted the travel banhttps://globalnews.ca/video/6494388/trudeau-condemns-racism-linked-to-coronavirus-outbreak

He didn't have the balls to say what he meant, but his message was received loud and clear as a slam against Trump. 

Trump mentioned the general commentary about his travel ban here: https://www.air.tv/watch?v=-zfMeVAYStuTclPPIqgxUQ&utm_source=ATVPlayer&utm_content=logolink 

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/biden-trumps-coronavirus-response-is-nakedly-xenophobic/ Here's Biden popping off about the racism of the travel ban a while later. It's hard to understand him sometimes, trst me, the words racism, xenophobia and 'fanning the flames' are in there. It's just mumbled. 

I looked for the video of Pelosi hugging people in Chinatown on Feb 24th 2020 about ten times last summer and couldn't find it.

I Googled "Pelosi hugging people in Chinatown Feb 24" etc over and over again, nothing. Now it came up when I searched for comments about the travel ban against China. Weird. https://abc7news.com/sf-chinatown-pelosi-san-francisco-coronavirus-fears/5964696/ 

So yeah, this is what the Dems were up to, long after Trump was already taking very serious measures to protect the country.

• 2 months later...

Oh no, everyone knew Trump was a racist long before covid hit.   He wouldn't rent to black people until the courts forced him to.   He was the leader of the racist Birther Movement.   Trump has a long and well documented history of racist behavior.  

Whenever Trump wants to energize his base, his primary strategy is to use fear and hate.   Based on what Trump actually does, he clearly believes his base is largely composed of cowardly racists.   So it's natural people assumed that's what he was trying to do when he banned a some flights from China.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 3:46 PM, Galloway said:

Oh no, everyone knew Trump was a racist long before covid hit.   He wouldn't rent to black people until the courts forced him to.   He was the leader of the racist Birther Movement.   Trump has a long and well documented history of racist behavior.  

Whenever Trump wants to energize his base, his primary strategy is to use fear and hate.   Based on what Trump actually does, he clearly believes his base is largely composed of cowardly racists.   So it's natural people assumed that's what he was trying to do when he banned a some flights from China.

I disagree with you but you do have the right to voice your opinion. Progressives usually avoid spirited debate and instead resort to the tried and true tactic of accusing opponents of racism. What is racism today? Apparently just about everything according to the left.

Trump’s 30-Year Record of Rejecting Racism and Promoting Equality - Page 2 of 2 - Truth And Action

By the way, banning flights from the country which unleashed Covid on the world isn't racist, it's just common sense.