This Must Come To Pass

I created this thread in another forum just as the election results were known, and being contested.  There were so many vocal Christians who had supported Trump, and believed that the 2016 election result was God-given.   I believe it, and still do - that victory was a miracle. 

For the brothers and sisters feeling so disheartened over the election events - keep in mind that things happen for a reason.

Matthew 24
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed.
Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

When Jesus was arrested, He explained to the disciples:

Matthew 24
55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me?
Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me.
56 But
this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

We do not know the purpose of God - we do not fully know His mind, or His plans - but what we do know, things must come to pass that His purpose might be fulfilled.

Trump was anointed to be President of the USA to fulfill whatever it is God had wanted for his presidency to accomplish.
Perhaps, what was expected to be done by Trump was already done. 

We have to keep our trust in God.  There is a purpose to all these.  His will be done.

Edited by betsy

If there was a God, it would find Trump despicable.

I think Joe Biden has been anointed to be President of the USA to fulfill whatever it is God wants his presidency to accomplish. If there is a God.  And it cares about who is POTUS.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

"And Jesus said "I shall build a wall unto my Father and Egypt shall pay for it" and he did not build the wall, and Egypt did not pay.  And Simon-Bannon asked the people for gold to pay for the wall and stole the gold and Jesus forgave Simon-Bannon and said "You need to give me some of the gold""

Yeah, you're right it doesn't play.

At least a few Qanon cult members able to learn saw the light yesterday and realized they were duped.  For my part, I am indeed less interested in this topic....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I think Joe Biden has been anointed to be President of the USA to fulfill whatever it is God wants his presidency to accomplish. If there is a God.  And it cares about who is POTUS.

Biden is pro-war and supports policies tantamount to infanticide.  I think that’s much worse than adultery and being an a-hole.  But whatever.

16 minutes ago, Shady said:

Biden is pro-war and supports policies tantamount to infanticide.  I think that’s much worse than adultery and being an a-hole.  But whatever.

Yeah, I was kidding about the whole God thing. Like I said, if there was one, and it had the whole universe to worry about, it probably wouldn't care who ran some poky little country on some poky little planet in an outer spiral arm of some poky little galaxy.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I was kidding about the whole God thing. Like I said, if there was one, and it had the whole universe to worry about, it probably wouldn't care who ran some poky little country on some poky little planet in an outer spiral arm of some poky little galaxy.

It's actually a rather good galaxy. You should see some of those monsters with the active supermassive black holes. Not a quasar...but, you know...bright. 

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

:rolleyes:

The OP isn't even addressed to someone like you!  The OP is addressing......

.....................Christian Trump supporters! 

Are you a Christian Trump supporter?  You respond like a fool!

Lol.  You're another example of what seems to be Trump-haters who suffers from PTTSD! 

Let's see how many more the likes of you wouldn't be able to resist  saying something here that isn't relevant at all, if not quite so off-topic!

Lol.   Obviously.......no matter what you say about him......

..........Trump really did a number on you guys!   :lol:  Hahahaha

I never thought even when we've lost, that you guys would still provide me with so much fun! Hahahahahaha :D

Edited by betsy

5 minutes ago, betsy said:

:rolleyes:

The OP isn't even addressed to someone like you!  The OP is addressing......

.....................Christian Trump supporters! 

Are you a Christian Trump supporter?  You respond like a fool!

Lol.  You're another example of what seems to be Trump-haters who suffers from PTTSD! 

Let's see how many more the likes of you wouldn't be able to resist  saying something here that isn't relevant at all, if not quite so off-topic!

Lol.   Obviously.......no matter what you say about him......

..........Trump really did a number on you guys!   :lol:  Hahahaha

I never thought even when we've lost, that you guys would still provide me with so much fun! Hahahahahaha :D

It's like talking to a set of traffic lights.

I don't care who the OP is addressed to.  A dumb post requires a response.

I'm glad it's fun for both of us.  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Trump-hating folks are too blinded by hate they don't realize what the underlying message of the OP is trying to give.

Either that....................... or they're simply too dense.

And they have the gall to complain about Qannon, disinformation, spreading hate,  provocation and incitement, and spreading  ignorance.......hahahaha!

The irony is so sweet.

Edited by betsy

32 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's like talking to a set of traffic lights.

I don't care who the OP is addressed to.  A dumb post requires a response.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Whether the post is dumb or not - what is it to you? :rolleyes: 

You'd be like a looney eavesdropper who suddenly butts  into someone's conversation with others just because you hear something you don't like - TRIGGERED - and it isn't even  about you!

I'm glad it's fun for both of us.

You don't sound like you're having fun. :lol:  You sound like your brows are knitted into one, and you're foaming and all red!   That's the visuals you give with your tone.   If that is fun to you - boy, that confirms it. You're really weird! :P

At least, be honest enough to admit that Trump gets to you!  He's like a cactus needle to your nerves!  :lol: 

Lol.   Looks like we can't even mention his name.  Hahahaha

31 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Others don't care.  Or maybe they just find it to be nonsensical.

People who don't care won't waste their time and energy commenting on it..........

....................what more, exposing themselves to be idiots over something  that shouldn't be worth it! :lol:

Edited by betsy

21 minutes ago, betsy said:

Whether the post is dumb or not - what is it to you? :rolleyes: 

You'd be like a looney eavesdropper who suddenly butts  into someone's conversation with others just because you hear something you don't like - TRIGGERED - and it isn't even  about you!

You don't sound like you're having fun. :lol:  You sound like your brows are knitted into one, and you're foaming and all red!   That's the visuals you give with your tone.   If that is fun to you - boy, that confirms it. You're really weird! :P

At least, be honest enough to admit that Trump gets to you!  He's like a cactus needle to your nerves!  :lol: 

Lol.   Looks like we can't even mention his name.  Hahahaha

People who don't care won't waste their time and energy commenting on it..........

....................what more, exposing themselves to be idiots over something  that shouldn't be worth it! :lol:

You can't eavesdrop on a web forum.  All posts are equally accessible to all members. 

I do admit, I think Donald Trump is a reprehensible git.  I'm surprised at how many people don't see that, but I am especially surprised at religious people who don't see how he is using them.  He is not a believer.  He just pretends he is.  He wants your vote, and he will put on a serious face and hold a Bible just to get it.

Edited by bcsapper

You can't evesdrop on a web forum.  All posts are equally accessible to all members. 

I do admit, I think Donald Trump is a reprehensible git.

Well.....I can understand that you hate him.  But......don't you think it's time to get over that, and just enjoy your moment of victory with Biden?

Maybe.....you need some professional help?

lol, I wonder if that's bee in Biden's budget?  Medicare for those with PTTSD.

I'm surprised at how many people don't see that, but I am especially surprised at religious people who don't see how he is using them.  He is not a believer.  He just pretends he is.

Because.....like so many others....you don't get it.

IF -   and I'm saying, if - If indeed Trump is using Christians, what makes you think God isn't tapping on that negative side of Trump to get His agenda going?  

Why do you think it was Judas who betrayed Jesus?  Ummmm....I don't think you'll  get that too.

Edited by betsy

Just now, betsy said:

Well.....I can understand that you hate him.  But......don't you think it's time to get over that, and just enjoy your moment of victory with Biden?

Maybe.....you need some professional help?

lol, I wonder if that's bee in Biden's budget?  Medicare for those with PTTSD.

I don't hate him.  I've said on here until I'm blue in the face that he isn't worth hate.  Not for me, anyway.  Just contempt, really.

Professional help?  I'm not the one who said:

7 hours ago, betsy said:

Trump was anointed to be President of the USA to fulfill whatever it is God had wanted for his presidency to accomplish.

I doubt sufficient help exists though.

I don't hate him.  I've said on here until I'm blue in the face that he isn't worth hate.  Not for me, anyway.  Just contempt, really.

Professional help?  I'm not the one who said:

I doubt sufficient help exists though.

Yes you do hate him!  You're looking like Dawkins!

Can you at least have the nerve to  stand up behind your words! 

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, I don't!  I'm sorry to disappoint, but he isn't worth it. 

Ah.  Too late for that.   :lol: 

Look how much time and energy....and I'd say, AGGRAVATION you're enduring over him.  :P

That's the thing with social media......it's hard, if not almost impossible -  to take back what you wrote and revealed about yourself.

Edited by betsy

Just now, betsy said:

Ah.  Too late for that.   :lol: 

Look how much time and energy....and I'd say, AGGRAVATION you're enduring over him.  :P

Now you're just wandering around aimlessly.  I only come on here to argue.  If he was a pleasant fellow, what would there be to argue about?

Now you're just wandering around aimlessly.  I only come on here to argue.  If he was a pleasant fellow, what would there be to argue about?

You came here to argue  except that you're like an obnoxious lunatic about it.  You can't even tell that it's the wrong thread to bring up your angst!  The world doesn't revolve around your feelings!

You got what you came for.  You got clobbered! :lol:

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

You came here to argue  except that you're like an obnoxious lunatic about it.  You can't even tell that it's the wrong thread to bring up your angst!  The world doesn't revolve around your feelings!

You got what you came for.  You got clobbered! :lol:

How did I get clobbered?  I must have been getting a cup of tea, or something, and I missed it.

No, you made a nonsensical post about how a God gives a toss about Donald Trump, and how Donald Trump gives a toss about a God, (I suppose), and you got challenged for being silly.  Don't post if you don't want such stuff pointing out to you.

1 hour ago, betsy said:

Trump-hating folks are too blinded by hate they don't realize what the underlying message of the OP is trying to give.

I figured it was that you were pretending to be a Christian again.

Hey, betsy, what message was so important it was repeated three times in the bible in three separate places, word for word?

Edited by Argus

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

Laugh at yourself Mr. Diebold.  There isn’t a war Biden hasn’t supported in the last 45 years.  He was also one of the architects of the failure in Libya and advocated for getting involved in Syria.

Whatever you say, Mr. Qanon.