U.K. trade agreement exposes the PM for what he is

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The poster in question has expressed overwhelming feelings of hate upon seeing the PM at Remembrance Day services.  I think that people need to be reminded that identity politics is a dead end in getting us to devise policy to help Canadians.

Michael Chong put forward a bill to push back in China and the first thing I thought was "interesting... I wonder what he has to say..." not "I was seething with hate because he is a..." [fill in the blanks]

Michael the defender of the faith, I'm curious what few policies has Justin devised that that are beneficial to ALL Canadians ? And I'm not pointing at one party here because the Cons have been guilty of it, just as much as the liberals have. It was politicians that invented and practiced identity politics not the voters. Don't hate the player hate the game.

8 hours ago, Army Guy said:

1. I'm curious what few policies has Justin devised that that are beneficial to ALL Canadians ?

2. And I'm not pointing at one party here because the Cons have been guilty of it, just as much as the liberals have. It was politicians that invented and practiced identity politics not the voters. Don't hate the player hate the game.

1. I didn't actually say anything positive about Trudeau did I ?  
2. Maybe

22 hours ago, Army Guy said:

No your a liberal with a chip on your shoulder, like most liberals or should I say those that support the left side of politics, it is funney that it only took me to read a few of your posts to make that deduction. It's the liberal attitude that gives you away. You know the one, where everything that is from the right is garbage, and you will not hear, debate or change your position. 

Your right, todate I've not heard much from the left that I agree with, but I am willing to listen, unlike my liberal friends.   

You know, I don't care what your politics are, and I don't care if you all knock Trudeau. I can think of a few times he has deserved it, okay? Are we straight on that? What he doesn't deserve is the level of offensive drivel that's dumped on him as if he's Stalin or Hitler, and as if you're all still in kindergarten. Last I checked, the PM was generally doing his best to manage the country--just like Harper before him, okay?--and hadn't killed millions of people. If that makes him useless scum and worthless and a pathetic excuse and a coward and blah blah blah, you're going to get called out on it. As hard as you've scrambled to fit me into a leftist pigeonhole so you'll have free rein to dump on me, it has nothing to do with that. You'd be just as embarrassing if you were Liberal sycophants dumping on a Conservative. Is that clear enough?

On 11/24/2020 at 6:08 AM, Michael Hardner said:

The poster in question has expressed overwhelming feelings of hate upon seeing the PM at Remembrance Day services.  I think that people need to be reminded that identity politics is a dead end in getting us to devise policy to help Canadians.

It makes me wonder how the poster in question feels about his current Commander-in-Chief.

23 hours ago, Army Guy said:

It was politicians that invented and practiced identity politics not the voters. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Voters are individuals who are expected to have personal responsibility for their actions, like all of us. Blaming only politicians for the infestation of identity politics is letting its individual adherents off the hook for not taking personal responsibility for it themselves. Hate the game and the players who willingly go along with it.

1 hour ago, Minnetonka said:

You know, I don't care what your politics are, and I don't care if you all knock Trudeau. I can think of a few times he has deserved it, okay? Are we straight on that? What he doesn't deserve is the level of offensive drivel that's dumped on him as if he's Stalin or Hitler, and as if you're all still in kindergarten. Last I checked, the PM was generally doing his best to manage the country--just like Harper before him, okay?--and hadn't killed millions of people. If that makes him useless scum and worthless and a pathetic excuse and a coward and blah blah blah, you're going to get called out on it. As hard as you've scrambled to fit me into a leftist pigeonhole so you'll have free rein to dump on me, it has nothing to do with that. You'd be just as embarrassing if you were Liberal sycophants dumping on a Conservative. Is that clear enough?

Your going to have to grow a thicker skin than what you have now, if your going to survive here on this forum.. And if you did not care what was said about boy Justin, then why is there all this drama coming from your end, if you can't counter it with out the tone, and anger then your just adding to the noise... "are we straight on that" Last time i checked Justin is a public figure and is open game for having his life and his office open for discussion and comments good or bad... 

Is he trying his best to run the country or is he more concerned with staying in office, Justin was voted in because he promised sweeping changes like transparency, standing up for women's rights because it's 2015 baby, pouring bils into our infrastructure, he was going to fix all the Veterans issues that were created by the cons, he was going to modernize our military, he was going to fix our national procurement system, he was going to fix the indigenous problems with water, housing, and land claims.... And in the last 5 years it has been radio silence on most if not all these issues, instead we have been concentrating on scandal after scandal SNC , WOW, rail ways blocked , pipe lines blocked, not to mention how many of his people have fallen on their swords to protect him.. major players in the liberal government... 

Trust me it was not hard to identify you as an angry liberal, perhaps you should contact justin and tell him to stop giving the right so much ammo to use against him, i say right because the left does not care what he does.... and to be truthful the only dumping I've done is called you an angry liberal.

You can dump on the right all you need to, it is not embarrassing at all, to point out ones faults, it is how we grow and develop...but you already knew that. 

2 hours ago, Minnetonka said:

It makes me wonder how the poster in question feels about his current Commander-in-Chief.

Lots of research went into that appointment as well , I'm wondering if they did any research into her background, or did they just see the glowing star of an astronaut and say YUP... thats the new GG. How is that working out anyways ?

Edited by Army Guy

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Liberals telling people not to judge by identity politics, is like the pot telling the kettle, stop being black.

Painting all liberals with the same broad brush is exactly the same as calling all cops racist. You're doing the smug, self-righteous liberals--not all liberals, just those ones--proud.

Welcome to identity politics.

3 hours ago, Minnetonka said:

You know, I don't care what your politics are, and I don't care if you all knock Trudeau. I can think of a few times he has deserved it, okay? Are we straight on that? What he doesn't deserve is the level of offensive drivel that's dumped on him as if he's Stalin or Hitler, a

Then it might be appropriate to say so when that's done, rather than start a topic to crow about what a wonderful accomplishment he's made and then mock conservatives who had yet to say a word on the subject.

56 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Lots of research went into that appointment as well , I'm wondering if they did any research into her background, or did they just see the glowing star of an astronaut and say YUP... thats the new GG. How is that working out anyways ?

She was French and female. Those were the primary requirements for the office to Justin.

5 minutes ago, Minnetonka said:

Painting all liberals with the same broad brush is exactly the same as calling all cops racist. You're doing the smug, self-righteous liberals--not all liberals, just those ones--proud.

Welcome to identity politics.

I didn't say all liberals, I said those who give their speeches from sanctimonius soap-boxes. Wait- you mean even the PM???  

Like handing out an olive branch, after clubbing someone over the head with it yet!