Is the United States becoming Lebanon?

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

In one way you're correct. But in another you're not. I would say Canadian police and military are firmly in support of keeping law and order and following legal dictates. I'm not sure I can say the same for American police and national guardsmen, for example.

Maybe, but Canadian police and military are far worse funded and equipped for such a circumstance, and are restrained by other considerations stemming from debacles in the past (e.g. First Nations).

Americans have many debacles in its history, but care far less about such sensitivities.   Hell, Bill Clinton and Janet Reno burned children alive !

The Democrats have been working very hard over the last six months to turn all police against them, to make themselves the enemies in the eyes of police officers. I would not be surprised if the majority of National guardsmen were Republican voters, and Trump supporters either. Would they obey the orders...

Depends on the circumstances and context.   Several governors (especially my own) have learned their lesson when it comes to delaying forceful actions....looting and rioting pisses off a lot of business owners and voters of all political stripes.

Law enforcement still enjoys majority support despite what the media may report, and a lot of armed rednecks would back them up.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Depends on the circumstances and context.   Several governors (especially my own) have learned their lesson when it comes to delaying forceful actions....looting and rioting pisses off a lot of business owners and voters of all political stripes.

Law enforcement still enjoys majority support despite what the media may report, and a lot of armed rednecks would back them up.

Let me set the stage. Say that, as in the Axios article I posted in the 2020 topic Trump declares victory because he's ahead in states like Pennsylvania on Tuesday. Then he starts screaming about how the Democrats are trying to cheat by counting these extra mail-in ballots, and those rednecks you're talking about go after the places where the ballots are being stored. I think police would try to stop them, but if the rednecks really got violent and Trump continued to bleat that it was all a Dem plot to steal the election would the National guardsmen aid police or simply fail to show up when called?

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

.... I think police would try to stop them, but if the rednecks really got violent and Trump continued to bleat that it was all a Dem plot to steal the election would the National guardsmen aid police or simply fail to show up when called?

First of all, governors command the state level guard, not Trump.   And it takes a while to mobilize them.   Pragmatically, a certain number of ballots are spoiled, lost, undercounted, overcounted, and otherwise disenfranchised by normal circumstances, so just add violent rednecks to the mix. 

Most guardsmen would respond to the call and react/behave depending on how the threat presents itself.    More violence has been associated with leftists and anarchists to date.

There will also be far fewer people at the polls this time because of absentee/mailed ballots.  

It was members of the New Black Panther party in 2008 backing Democrats that made the news:

161105110300-was-2008-black-panther-inci

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

First of all, governors command the state level guard, not Trump.   And it takes a while to mobilize them.   Pragmatically, a certain number of ballots are spoiled, lost, undercounted, overcounted, and otherwise disenfranchised by normal circumstances, so just add violent rednecks to the mix.

There will also be far fewer people at the polls this time because of absentee/mailed ballots.  

I'm not talking about violence at the polling stations, but violence in the days which follow if Trump declares himself the victor and tries to get the counting of mail-in ballots stopped by saying the Dems are cheating.

And by the way, can't Trump overrule the governors and take control of their guard?

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Most guardsmen would respond to the call and react/behave depending on how the threat presents itself.    More violence has been associated with leftists and anarchists to date.

Certainly true. And that would present its own problem, but I'm more concerned with the actual democratic process being safeguarded as opposed to a bunch of assholes burning down and looting the stores in their own neighborhoods.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

I'm not talking about violence at the polling stations, but violence in the days which follow if Trump declares himself the victor and tries to get the counting of mail-in ballots stopped by saying the Dems are cheating.

And by the way, can't Trump overrule the governors and take control of their guard?

If there is an insurrection, then the president can command the guard to put it down.  For ballot counting fiascos, it is far more likely to involve the courts, as in the 2000 election.

Certainly true. And that would present its own problem, but I'm more concerned with the actual democratic process being safeguarded as opposed to a bunch of assholes burning down and looting the stores in their own neighborhoods.

Well, I am sure you are aware that there is no perfect election...anywhere.  Problems with this election process and outcome would focus more on counts and state precincts that would make a difference compared to all votes cast.   States with paper backup ballots will try to safeguard those for any recounts required or mandated.

Al Gore didn't concede to George Bush until December 13, 2000.

17 hours ago, Argus said:

You seriously don't think Trump is an idiot? This guy had to hire someone to take his SAT tests. And likely his college tests, too. He's had multiple bankruptcies. Everyone from his biographer to former employees, political appointees and others he's associated with all say he's an idiot. I've never heard ANYONE talk about him being smart or intelligent except him.

And he long ago has his lawyer sent threatening letters to his schools saying he'd sue them if they ever released his marks.

Success isn't how many times you fail it's how many times you get up.

Trump's record as a businessman doesn't concern me now, his record as POTUS does. Trump's success in the ME is unmatched by any POTUS since the creation of the Marines. His economy was a 10/10. He fought covid 1,000x more intelligently than Trudeau and the WHO. 

That's what matters. 

If you love rehashing CNN's spin with other leftits that's your choice, it has no effect on me. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Success isn't how many times you fail it's how many times you get up.

Trump's record as a businessman doesn't concern me now, his record as POTUS does. Trump's success in the ME is unmatched by any POTUS since the creation of the Marines. His economy was a 10/10. He fought covid 1,000x more intelligently than Trudeau and the WHO. 

That's what matters. 

If you love rehashing CNN's spin with other leftits that's your choice, it has no effect on me. 

And you love ignoring the point. The question was about his intelligence, not his 'success', however you choose to measure that.

America is significantly weaker, poorer and more divided now than when he took office. That's not what success looks like to me. Massive deficits and your enemies gaining influence around the world as you lose allies is not what success looks like to me. But anyone who thinks Trump 'fought' covid more than any person at all is not going to be paying attention to reality anyway. I mean if an unbiased assessment were to be made of which world leaders did best he would be on the bottom of the list, behind the New Guinea and Nigeria and Cambodia and Malaysia and Brazil.

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hey genius you’re so deep in your fake news bubble you don’t even know the facts:

In 2018  (not 1995) Manafort was convicted of two counts of bank fraud, five counts of tax fraud and one count of failing to declare a foreign bank account. He also plead guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States and witnessed tampering and as part of that plea bargain, he admitted to the facts of the most other charges against him (including failing to register as a foreign agent, money laundering, 10 more tax and fraud charges, and making false statements) but charges will not pursued as long as he agrees to cooperate with ongoing investigations.  All of his wrongdoing was revealed from the Trump-Russia investigations 

That’s some fine company Trump likes to keep!  But you didn’t even know that because you’re in your clueless bubble. 

None of his convictions had anything to do with Trump-Russia collusion. They all stem from his 2014 work with a Ukrainian.

Not one single charge on his docket that resulted in a criminal conviction had a single thing to do with Trump colluding with Russia. Period.

Manafort had worked with several Presidents before Trump. Choosing Manafort was an obvious step for Trump.

America is significantly weaker, poorer and more divided now than when he took office. That's not what success looks like to me. Massive deficits and your enemies gaining influence around the world as you lose allies is not what success looks like to me.

That's pure idiocy and you know it. America is no more divided than they were in 2014 when Obama went on his pro-division rampage.

Every country in the western world just added massive debt, Canada added the most compared to our GDP

But anyone who thinks Trump 'fought' covid more than any person at all is not going to be paying attention to reality anyway. I mean if an unbiased assessment were to be made of which world leaders did best he would be on the bottom of the list, behind the New Guinea and Nigeria and Cambodia and Malaysia and Brazil.

Trump did more for the US before March 16th than Trudeau did this whole time. 

Trudeau's no-mask advice put Canada in the top 10 countries in the world to hit 5K deaths. There's literally no excuse for that. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

...America is significantly weaker, poorer and more divided now than when he took office. That's not what success looks like to me. Massive deficits and your enemies gaining influence around the world as you lose allies is not what success looks like to me.

Well, that's true for many countries around the world, so why single out Trump ?   America is still enjoying many successes that other countries and leaders dream they could have....but won't.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

None of his convictions had anything to do with Trump-Russia collusion. They all stem from his 2014 work with a Ukrainian.

False he had 9 charges related to $20 million dollars of fraud comitted between 2015 and 2017...which is WHILE he was on team Trump   And it’s ridiculous you would try to use that as an excuse anyway even if it were true  a criminal is a criminal and  2014 is less than 2 years before he joined the campaign why would you think that’s ok?

Not one single charge on his docket that resulted in a criminal conviction had a single thing to do with Trump colluding with Russia. Period.

The Russia investigation revealed his frauds and crimes laundering millions of dollars from Russia and defrauding American banks.  He’s a criminal and a felon no matter how you cut it and regardless of beating the rap on collusion or not, anybody who associates with so many of these convicted felon lowlifes is unfit for office 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Manafort had worked with several Presidents before Trump. Choosing Manafort was an obvious step for Trump.

Manafort had become a pariah in Republican circles long ago and has spent the last couple of decades lobbying for third world dictators and war criminals. Trumps campaign team was made almost entirely out of D-list GOP rejects and outcasts who were rejected from all the other Republican campaigns

That's pure idiocy and you know it. America is no more divided than they were in 2014 when Obama went on his pro-division rampage.

Every country in the western world just added massive debt, Canada added the most compared to our GDP

Trump did more for the US before March 16th than Trudeau did this whole time. 

Trudeau's no-mask advice put Canada in the top 10 countries in the world to hit 5K deaths. There's literally no excuse for that. 

Trums covid response has been a disaster he’s done virtually nothing while the bodies pile up and sent the public mixed messages on masks and lockdowns. How’s that hydroxychloroquine cure going ?  How’s injecting  disinfectant going?

Canada is outperforming USA on COVID by pretty much every measure.  And USA is among the worst in the wod. And the evolution on mask advice was not from Trudeau that was from the global scientific community and Trump continued to undermine that advice for months.  Republicans still hold superspreader events and openly embrace anti-mask propaganda    The only thing more hilarious than your Trudeau Derangement Syndrome is Trump cult kool-aid drinking delusions. 

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, that's true for many countries around the world, so why single out Trump ?   America is still enjoying many successes that other countries and leaders dream they could have....but won't.

America was weaker, poorer and more divided before the covid outbreak, with China and Russia running rings around it in world influence, running massive, record breaking deficits, with Trump's behavior pushing more and more people further and further to the Left.

Edited by Argus

America was weaker, poorer and more divided before the covid outbreak, with China and Russia running rings around it in world influence, running massive, record breaking deficits, with Trump's behavior pushing more and more people further and further to the Left.

So was Canada....First Nations' protests brought rail traffic to a halt across the country but I guess it was more important to worry about Trump in another country.

China and Russia are not going away no matter what the U.S. does, and certainly not because of anything Canada can do.   You are going to have to find protection somewhere else.

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So was Canada....First Nations' protests brought rail traffic to a halt across the country but I guess it was more important to worry about Trump in another country.

No argument about our sad, pathetic 'leadership'. But as you've pointed out, Canada having weak leadership just isn't that important in terms of the security and safety of the western world as the US having sad, pathetic leadership. The US has been the bulwark of western security for seventy-five years.

Now do I think other countries, like Canada (and particularly Germany) are loafing along and taking advantage of that? Yep. I think everyone figured the US had to do the job in order to protect its own long-term interests. I mean, the US went to war to keep China and Russia from over-running shit countries like South Korea and Vietnam. That wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts, but self-interest. So how much more against US interests would it be to have them overrunning Germany and Canada?

And yes, I also agree that's bullshit, and morally bankrupt, but that's the political calculation they have made.

China and Russia are not going away no matter what the U.S. does, and certainly not because of anything Canada can do.   You are going to have to find protection somewhere else.

As I said, the US needs to protect its own interests. And that means protecting the western world. The problem is Trump just doesn't care much about protecting American interests. He's not a long-term thinker... or a thinker, for that matter.

Edited by Argus

24 minutes ago, Argus said:

No argument about our sad, pathetic 'leadership'. But as you've pointed out, Canada having weak leadership just isn't that important in terms of the security and safety of the western world as the US having sad, pathetic leadership. The US has been the bulwark of western security for seventy-five years.

That may be true, but times are changing.   The U.S. is broke, and allied nations are even more broke and/or unwilling to spend more on defence.   I fought the Cold War in real time against real Soviets/Russians....those days are long gone.

Now do I think other countries, like Canada (and particularly Germany) are loafing along and taking advantage of that? Yep. I think everyone figured the US had to do the job in order to protect its own long-term interests. I mean, the US went to war to keep China and Russia from over-running shit countries like South Korea and Vietnam. That wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts, but self-interest. So how much more against US interests would it be to have them overrunning Germany and Canada?

Depends....the EU has a larger population than the United States and maybe they should care more as well.   Germany seems more interested in natural gas lines to Russia, while Canada fights itself over pipelines between provinces and the U.S.   Trump is no statesman, but he easily exposed this game for what it is, and many agree with him.

And yes, I also agree that's bullshit, and morally bankrupt, but that's the political calculation they have made.

As I said, the US needs to protect its own interests. And that means protecting the western world. The problem is Trump just doesn't care much about protecting American interests. He's not a long-term thinker... or a thinker, for that matter.

Obama retreated too, so it isn't just Trump.   Trump actually exploited the growing American disenchantment with so many wars and defense spending to fight the next war.   There is less political appetite for that since the Iraq quagmire.

Canada can wish all it wants for the USA of old, but those days are over.   Enemies now come in many different forms and from different directions.   The U.S. and allies no longer have the simpler world of polarized combatants and clear solutions.

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False he had 9 charges related to $20 million dollars of fraud comitted between 2015 and 2017...which is WHILE he was on team Trump   And it’s ridiculous you would try to use that as an excuse anyway even if it were true  a criminal is a criminal and  2014 is less than 2 years before he joined the campaign why would you think that’s ok?

The Russia investigation revealed his frauds and crimes laundering millions of dollars from Russia and defrauding American banks.  He’s a criminal and a felon no matter how you cut it and regardless of beating the rap on collusion or not, anybody who associates with so many of these convicted felon lowlifes is unfit for office 

Manafort had become a pariah in Republican circles long ago and has spent the last couple of decades lobbying for third world dictators and war criminals. Trumps campaign team was made almost entirely out of D-list GOP rejects and outcasts who were rejected from all the other Republican campaigns

Still, he is not in jail for colluding with Russia to help Trump in the election, so you're a liar.

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trums covid response has been a disaster he’s done virtually nothing while the bodies pile up and sent the public mixed messages on masks and lockdowns. How’s that hydroxychloroquine cure going ?  How’s injecting  disinfectant going?

I can't blame you for being entirely ignorant on this subject, aside from the fact that you're not smart enough to avoid watching CNN.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

Here's the list of actual actions that the Trump team took to fight the virus.

There are probably 50 things on that list which occurred before Trudeau took his first positive action by following Trump's ban on travel (45 days later).

You can juxtapose the Dems list beside Trump's list, with things like DeBlasio: "Announced to the citizens of NYC that riding the subway was completely safe", and Pelosi: "announced to the people of America that gathering in large, tightly-packed groups of people was safe" and Cuomo "People who are still infected can go back into care homes".

If Cuomo-DeBlasiostan was a country it would be by far the worst in the world in terms of C19 fatalities.

Just imagine if Japan had followed the DeBlasio/Cuomo/Pelosi/Biden guidelines: "Leave international travel open from C19 hotspots because banning travel for C19 carriers is xenophobic, put sick people back in care homes, gather in large tightly-packed groups and ride the subway like it's 1999...." The population of Canada lives in the Tokyo metro area and we have almost ten times as many C19 deaths as they do. 

FYI Hydroxychloroquine was never claimed to be a cure. You have no clue what you're even talking about. No one ever said it had a 100% treatment rate.

The main, scary problem with the whole HCQ scenario is that when a cheap, widely-available treatment came out, a virulent disinformation campaign went into hyperdrive to discredit it rather than let science test it out. Phoney side-effects suddenly were attributed to HCQ the day after Trump said the word, and FYI that drug had been proven to be safe for 60 years. By contrast, the same people who claimed to have instant knowledge that HCQ had morphed into a killer the second Trump said it's name were somehow 100% secure in the knowledge that a brand new vaccine would come out and be proven to be 100% safe after a few clinical trials. How does that make sense to you?

Canada is outperforming USA on COVID by pretty much every measure.  And USA is among the worst in the wod. And the evolution on mask advice was not from Trudeau that was from the global scientific community and Trump continued to undermine that advice for months.  Republicans still hold superspreader events and openly embrace anti-mask propaganda    The only thing more hilarious than your Trudeau Derangement Syndrome is Trump cult kool-aid drinking delusions. 

Canada is vastly underperforming on every measure. Most people, you included, are just too dumb to understand why and how.

The population of the NYC metro area is spread out over the entire land mass of Quebec, BC, Alberta, NWT, Yukon, Nunavut, PEI, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.

FYI C19 can spread through the NYC subway system faster than it can get from Moosamin to Truro and Yellowknife, etc. If you still don't understand this then you should at least get a copy of viral contamination for Dummies so you can get to first base.  

Canada was one of the very first countries to hit 5,000 covid deaths and we're 39th in population, and 189th in population density. The fact that we were hit so initially is purely a function of "Leave travel from the pandemic zones open and DO NOT WEAR MASKS".

America's population is ten times what ours is. If you want a direct comparison of Canada and US deaths you'd need to multiply our C19 deaths by ten = 102,000 deaths. And that still doesn't take into account the massive difference in population density. 

Japana has less than 2,000 C19 deaths, they have 40M people in the Tokyo Metro area (a bit more than our entire population), and they followed Trump's path far more closely than Trudeau's.  Trump and Tokyo both blocked travellers, Trudeau called that xenophobic. Trump was neutral on masks, the Japanese PM gave people N95 Masks, Trudeau told Canadians not to wear masks". That's why sparsely, lowly-populated Canada had 5,000 C19 deaths after just a couple months than Japan has to this day. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, yes. The Trump administration has been so effective fighting this virus that there are still FIVE whole countries (third world countries) with a higher rate of covid contamination than them! Surely that's something the Trump cult should be bragging about!

21176.jpeg

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Still, he is not in jail for colluding with Russia to help Trump in the election, so you're a liar.

Please quote my post with exactly the supposed lie. 

what’s that?  You can’t?  It’s because you’re the liar just like Trump as his convicted criminal friends.   The next time some mobster is only convicted of dumping a body and destroying evidence of the murder but beats the rap on the actual murder charge itself due to evidence he destroyed, I’ll look for you to tell me what an upstanding citizen he is since he wasn’t convicted of murder. 

37 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes, yes. The Trump administration has been so effective fighting this virus that there are still FIVE whole countries (third world countries) with a higher rate of covid contamination than them! Surely that's something the Trump cult should be bragging about!

21176.jpeg

1) FYI infections per million people is mainly a function of population density and testing and 2) America is a far more popular travel destination for Chinese flyers than any of those countries. It's by far the largest non-Asian destination for Chinese air travel. 

How many people do you think fly into NYC compared to all of Panama, Chile or Kuwait?

107.6% of people don't know wtf to do with stats or how to interpret them. 

As for deaths, which you didn't mention here, America is also the world's ripest target for a disease that almost exclusively kills elderly people with co-morbidities. C19 isn't a risk for healthy people, it's a risk for people who are morbidly obese, have heart conditions, lung diseases, etc. That's not Japan or Indonesia, that's the US of A.

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Please quote my post with exactly the supposed lie. 

It's the one where you had all the thumbnail pictures of people (Manafort, Popadopolous, a group of nameless but undoubtedly scary Russians, etc) and insinuated that they were all convicted of collusion-related charges. That list currently has zero people on it FYI. 

It's in the Biden Quid Pro Quo thread Posted Wednesday at 09:57 PM. A few posts below that you said this exact thing:

Several Trump associates were convicted for crimes directly related to the collusion and no they aren’t crimes that usually go unpunished

So, you are absolutely and completely busted for being a liar. No evidence of actual collusion was ever found and no convictions that had anything to do with actual collusion were ever handed down, period. 

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's the one where you had all the thumbnail pictures of people (Manafort, Popadopolous, a group of nameless but undoubtedly scary Russians, etc) and insinuated that they were all convicted of collusion-related charges. That list currently has zero people on it FYI. 

It's in the Biden Quid Pro Quo thread Posted Wednesday at 09:57 PM. A few posts below that you said this exact thing:

So, you are absolutely and completely busted for being a liar. No evidence of actual collusion was ever found and no convictions that had anything to do with actual collusion were ever handed down, period. 

No you stunning genius.  Convicted of lying to the investigators about Russian contacts during their investigation investigation is what Im talking about. 

You’re trying to argue that a bunch of people convicted of dumping a body and concealing evidence of its murder are completely innocent and have nothing to do with the actual murder. And nobody is buying it. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I can't blame you for being entirely ignorant on this subject, aside from the fact that you're not smart enough to avoid watching CNN.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

There are probably 50 things on that list which occurred before Trudeau took his first positive action by following Trump's ban on travel (45 days later).

You can juxtapose the Dems list beside Trump's list, with things like DeBlasio: "Announced to the citizens of NYC that riding the subway was completely safe", and Pelosi: "announced to the people of America that gathering in large, tightly-packed groups of people was safe" and Cuomo "People who are still infected can go back into care homes".

If Cuomo-DeBlasiostan was a country it would be by far the worst in the world in terms of C19 fatalities.

Just imagine if Japan had followed the DeBlasio/Cuomo/Pelosi/Biden guidelines: "Leave international travel open from C19 hotspots because banning travel for C19 carriers is xenophobic, put sick people back in care homes, gather in large tightly-packed groups and ride the subway like it's 1999...." The population of Canada lives in the Tokyo metro area and we have almost ten times as many C19 deaths as they do. 

FYI Hydroxychloroquine was never claimed to be a cure. You have no clue what you're even talking about. No one ever said it had a 100% treatment rate.

The main, scary problem with the whole HCQ scenario is that when a cheap, widely-available treatment came out, a virulent disinformation campaign went into hyperdrive to discredit it rather than let science test it out. Phoney side-effects suddenly were attributed to HCQ the day after Trump said the word, and FYI that drug had been proven to be safe for 60 years. By contrast, the same people who claimed to have instant knowledge that HCQ had morphed into a killer the second Trump said it's name were somehow 100% secure in the knowledge that a brand new vaccine would come out and be proven to be 100% safe after a few clinical trials. How does that make sense to you?

Canada is vastly underperforming on every measure. Most people, you included, are just too dumb to understand why and how.

The population of the NYC metro area is spread out over the entire land mass of Quebec, BC, Alberta, NWT, Yukon, Nunavut, PEI, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.

FYI C19 can spread through the NYC subway system faster than it can get from Moosamin to Truro and Yellowknife, etc. If you still don't understand this then you should at least get a copy of viral contamination for Dummies so you can get to first base.  

Canada was one of the very first countries to hit 5,000 covid deaths and we're 39th in population, and 189th in population density. The fact that we were hit so initially is purely a function of "Leave travel from the pandemic zones open and DO NOT WEAR MASKS".

America's population is ten times what ours is. If you want a direct comparison of Canada and US deaths you'd need to multiply our C19 deaths by ten = 102,000 deaths. And that still doesn't take into account the massive difference in population density. 

Japana has less than 2,000 C19 deaths, they have 40M people in the Tokyo Metro area (a bit more than our entire population), and they followed Trump's path far more closely than Trudeau's.  Trump and Tokyo both blocked travellers, Trudeau called that xenophobic. Trump was neutral on masks, the Japanese PM gave people N95 Masks, Trudeau told Canadians not to wear masks". That's why sparsely, lowly-populated Canada had 5,000 C19 deaths after just a couple months than Japan has to this day. 

Omg you actually used DonaldJTrump.com as a source to prove Donald JTrump did a good job handling the virus. 

Ridiculous. As is HCQ as a treatment or a cure. And injecting “disinfectants” 

And your Cuomo-DiBlasio ranting is equally retarded considering most of the worst-hit states have been red states for months now

check out this cool animation:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/news/verify/verify-where-viral-covid-case-partisanship-state-chart-gets-numbers/507-1bf0dc17-ce06-4549-8452-3318b8f71cfd

Edited by BeaverFever