INDICATORS FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!

On 10/28/2020 at 11:28 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Republican votes will swell on election day...much like a Trump rally YouTube audience. One minute...nada...next minute...75k watching. These folks are punctual if nothing else.

...and they did swell on election day!

But now, we know why Joe was not worried about the huge crowds for Trump!  The Dems had already got Plan B set up.  It's called, "in the bag!"

Edited by betsy

Yes...while Democrat voter fraud is both common and expected, the level to which they had to go to steal this particular election was rather unprecedented. Not even subtle about it....more like...we're cheating and going to win...so whadyah gonna do about it??? Huh??

:D

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

Joe doesn't have to drop dead!  At his age (and his obvious cognitive decline), all they have to do is deem him unfit!  I'll give him a full year - at the most.  I don't expect a scandalous scenario - it will happen behind closed doors with the Dems brass.  Joe will step down.

I bet that's always been the plan!

I'll give you this - I do believe that Harris was foisted upon Joe by the progressive arm of the party led by Saunders else why did he take so long to announce his running mate.  His pressy was even postponed past the time it was to take place.  Harris does share many of the aims of the progressives but she too will be unable to see them enacted by a Republican Senate.  Were I you, I'd be praying that those Senate seat run-offs go in favor of the Republicans. 

10 hours ago, mowich said:

I'll give you this - I do believe that Harris was foisted upon Joe by the progressive arm of the party led by Saunders else why did he take so long to announce his running mate.  His pressy was even postponed past the time it was to take place.  Harris does share many of the aims of the progressives but she too will be unable to see them enacted by a Republican Senate.  Were I you, I'd be praying that those Senate seat run-offs go in favor of the Republicans. 

Harris is not a progressive she’s a “safe bet” establishment centrist. They both are