Does B.C. 2020 look like Orwell's 1984?

On 9/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, Grand Mal said:

In every crisis there's a handful of people that just can't be counted on, that cross their arms and refuse to be inconvenienced. "I don't want to and you can't make me!" Like the jerks who get caught building campfires during fire ban season they either deny the need or think it doesn't apply to people as smart as they are. Like the buffoon in the White House they consider everyone who chips in and does their part to be losers and suckers.

Anyone who refuses to take part in the safety measures should be handcuffed for a few hours to the bedside of someone dying badly with a tube snaked down their windpipe and a machine pumping air into them.

Why should I be inconvenienced because of what appears to be one big Convid 19 scamdemic virus hoax? Have you done any of your own research as to whether this Convid 19 virus is as bad as what your dear leaders and the media tell you? Well? Maybe this is all just a part of an Orwellian 1984 plot and coup being now played on us all. 

I would sure like to know more about this virus from your own research that you no doubt have not done yet. Why do I always get the impression that people like you are a dime a dozen and only they seem to feel that they know it all? Try looking up "Event 201" on the internet to see and get the other side of the story as to what may be really going on here. Go ahead, make your day and mine. 

In every created crisis there are always followers like you around who will believe anything their dear leaders and the media tells them. Those followers never ask questions or challenge anything told to them by our lying politicians and the lying media. The difference between leaders and followers is that leaders ask questions and challenge their politicians and the media. And because those leaders dare to do such a terrible thing they are attacked by the many buffoons out there who seem to feel that they know all and those that ask questions do not know anything. Those leaders are those silly azz conspiracy people who believe that there may be a conspiracy going on here by chance and should all be laughed at. I will bet that 9/11 and the Kennedy assassination was not all a part of a conspiracy, right? 

As far as I can see here right now is that you are just another one of those Joe and Mary six pack trained seal followers who will just go along to get along. They call them cowards and wimps. They never ask questions or challenge anything. Is that you? It sure looks like it to me.

In my case, I do ask questions, and I do prefer to act more like a leader rather than a follower. I will take the time and the effort to get the other side of the story. Try it sometime instead of always trying to attack people for their views and opinions on something you really know nothing about. And I say that you know dyk all about this China virus. Just saying. :D

The policy of locking down seems to be ineffective. When the virus first hit it was not the people with lots of contacts who were infected, but those who had few contacts. Kids in crowded schools, not many infections. restaurant servers and other service industry workers not many infections, people attending sporting events not many infections, transit users not many infections not many infections. The majority of infections and almost all the early deaths were in long term care facilities, where the patients were not going into public places and making new contacts. It seems that there is a small percentage of the population that are vulnerable to the virus, and the vast majority of the population is not at risk. There are some healthy individuals that will become infected, but this seems to be because of quirks of the immune system, just as some people will die if they eat a peanut. It is possible that most of the people that who are at risk of being infected, have now been infected, and the virus will burn itself out.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:46 AM, dialamah said:

Anti-maskers made to dig graves for Covid victims.

Maybe a better plan than fines.

Go away with such stupid talk. There are so many elderly people that have and are still dying today in care homes who are in lock down and are unable to see their families. This Convid 19 is not the plague, it is just your average seasonal flu virus, a virus that has never done so much harm and damage to so many people' s lives.

I am an anti-masker and I do not practice social distancing and I am quite proud of it. Wearing a mask is a sign of submission to your dear comrade political leaders and their globalistdeep state elite billionaire masters.

Woke up fools. You have been conned big time. The Convid numbers are being fabricated. It's time to start acting like a leader and stop acting like a dumb azz follower. Our dear comrade leaders, the lying Canadian Pravda media, the lying hospital administrators, and those so called health experts are making azzes of us every day with their constant lies and bull chit. Demand your old normal lives back, not keep asking for a new normal communist like life to live. 

Action4Canada is a great website to visit. It is a movement of real and true Canadian patriots who are trying to get the truth out about this Convid lie and hoax lock downs, mask wearing, and social distancing. Try it, you might like it and learn something for a change. That movement sure woke me up about this Convid nonsense. Just a suggestion if you really want to get the other side of the story. Just saying. :)

On 9/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, oops said:

When there is already so much unemployment?

It is those pro maskers and pro social distance fools who are keeping this Convid 19 alive and well. If it were not for those Convid followers we would all be back to the old normal life that we once had just six months ago. I would rather live and have my old normal life back rather than keep on living this new normal life which I can guarantee you that it will be sticking around for a very long time if the fools keep listening and following the orders and commands of their lying political leaders and the lying media. If one wants to keep their liberty and freedoms than stop listening to those liars I mentioned. If you want more of what we are having to put up and living with today, then keep listening to those liars I mentioned. It's your call. ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Go away with such stupid talk. There are so many elderly people that have and are still dying today in care homes who are in lock down and are unable to see their families.

It truly is fitting somehow, that she chose that country as her example of the idea of justice- Revenge! She wants to see people getting punished.

It reminds me how Nazis reportedly forced the Roma, to dig their own graves before they were mass-executed by firing squad.

These are the people they want to emulate...

Edited by OftenWrong

On 9/26/2020 at 12:53 PM, OftenWrong said:

It truly is fitting somehow, that she chose that country as her example of the idea of justice- Revenge! She wants to see people getting punished.

It reminds me how Nazis reportedly forced the Roma, to dig their own graves before they were mass-executed by firing squad.

These are the people they want to emulate...

Bonnie commie globalist Henry once worked for WHO(WorldHealthOrg.) Czar Bonnie belonged to that new world order globalist outfit that keeps on trying to screw up the world. She appears to be a communist big time. With her now running and ruling and ruining BC who needs an enemy.

What communist Horgan, Dix, and Henry have done to the province of BC is that they have committed crimes against humanity for what they have done to it's seniors and everyone else in BC. BC does not look like Orwell 2020. BC is now Orwell 2020. The jokes on us folks.

And those three are about to ramp things up even more. They will soon start to rack up the numbers once again and make life even more miserable for the people of BC. They are not finished with us yet. They have only just begun. Sadly, the covidiots out there will accept and believe their lies and fabrications once again. Trust me. :unsure:

Edited by taxme