Joe "Trojan Horse" Biden

35 minutes ago, Argus said:

She and Trump could have a fight about which one loves Russia more.

Or less...

It would make for interesting tweets though. She weakens Trump's tweeting weapon. I mean, what's he going to do against Tulsi Gabbard, call her fat?

Edited by Infidel Dog

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Or less...

It would make for interesting tweets though. She weakens Trump's tweeting weapon. I mean, what's he going to do against Tulsi Gabbard, call her fat?

Nope. He won't have to namecall her.

Did you forget? Why the Dems hate Tulsi?? lol

She's fair. She's respectful. She's sticks to the issues, and refuses to attack the person. Those traits disqualified her, from being the Dem nominee.

Edited by Tdot

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

IMO the US is just one VP away from getting an unelected American into the WH. 

Neither President Ford nor Vice President Rockerfeller were elected, yet the US survived rather well. On the other hand, President Trump was elected and look where that is going.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

As somebody who'd vote Trump if he had a vote,

Why? Honestly, the guy really is an ignorant buffoon. And I say that not from a political ideological perspective but as someone who really only respects merit, intelligence and ability in leaders, none of which he has demonstrated during his lifetime. I mean, even if he was a lying, crooked weasel I could at least respect him if he was tough and smart - like Putin, say. But I struggle to find a single thing about this guy I, as a conservative, could ever respect, let alone vote for.

The Trojan Horse will reveal H Clinton to become VP. Or the Dems will swap Biden out for Hillary and. However I think this announcement will only be revealed nearer to the 'election'. Either way, this means 4 more years of Trump. Sanders was the best bet for change and real leadership. But Sanders bowed to the will of the party. Since then everything he has said is simply blowing smoke. He had this one chance and he failed.  So, get ready for a real surprise before the 'elections'.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Neither President Ford nor Vice President Rockerfeller were elected, yet the US survived rather well.

The fact that democracy will have been completely thwarted should concern you.

On the other hand, President Trump was elected and look where that is going.

Islamic state is gone (Obama thought they'd still be landholders until 2021), the 3 years of rioting and looting came to an end, Iran attacked an American embassy and there are more Iranian Generals dead than American soldiers, FBI corruption has been exposed and high-level members were fired, Americans were fortunate enough to have a travel ban put on China, what is wrong with the US qm85? Trump has been a far better leader in the US than the village idiot has been in Canada. 

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

what is wrong with the US qm85?

The United States is a divided nation. It is tragic because it is a great nation. It seems to be suffering a self inflicted crisis. They have become mired in ideology. Inspite of that, the people continue to be better and greater than their government. 

I hold different views than President Trump, particularly when it comes to climate change, but then the same can be said about my differences with Prime Minister Trudeau.

My concern regarding President Trump is his lack of experience and education. This has handicapped him in the execution of his office. He is a brilliant campaigner, but not as adept at governance as he should be.

Edited by Queenmandy85

Ideology is the idea that there is one over all philosophy that will resolve all problems. That is a myth. In government, sometimes a crisis requires government intervention and some crisis are best resolved by government keeping hands off. The trick is to know which is which. Government needs to be prgmatic, not ideological. The current political mood in the US does not permit pragmatism.

Edited by Queenmandy85

11 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The United States is a divided nation. It is tragic because it is a great nation. It seems to be suffering a self inflicted crisis. They have become mired in ideology. Inspite of that, the people continue to be better and greater than their government.

The United States has always been that way, from day #1.    Even fought a civil war over it.

Nothing special about Trump in this regard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Neither President Ford nor Vice President Rockerfeller were elected, yet the US survived rather well. On the other hand, President Trump was elected and look where that is going.

Where do you think it is going ?     American history demonstrates that it will go as it always has....up and down.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The United States has always been that way, from day #1.    Even fought a civil war over it.

Nothing special about Trump in this regard.

What sets him apart is his lack of experience and education. That is okay in a campaign, but in government, you have to know how to build support and how to take advice. 

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Agreed, but you have to admit that the US is less divided now than it was in 2014-2016. 

The racial riots have ended completely, violent FB-Live hate crimes are down, terrorist attacks are down, the only real division is from alt-leftists who spew CNN's drivel.  

I hold different views than President Trump, particularly when it comes to climate change, but then the same can be said about my differences with Prime Minister Trudeau.

My concern regarding President Trump is his lack of experience and education. This has handicapped him in the execution of his office. He is a brilliant campaigner, but not as adept at governance as he should be.

That's just a childish insult with no substance to back it up.

Trump's America was doing far better than Trudeau's Canada before covid and no doubt they will continue to do so once it's gone. Trump was running large companies when Trudeau was in elementary school and Trudeau's job experience includes substitute drama teacher, snowboard instructor and what else? It's not surprising the US did so much better with Trump than we did with Trudeau.

Trump ran circles around Russia and Iran in the ME, he hasn't started any new wars, he ended islamic state 4 years ahead of Obama's timeline, he has had several large successes and no undue failures to speak of. 

Trudeau embarrassed Canada on his India trip, he embarrassed us by calling Shinzo Abe Chinese twice, he's had major scandals, he is viewed as a twit worldwide, he sold us out to islamic state, he racked up catastrophic debt while times were good and now we're adding covid debt to that, he gave Canadians the worst advice possible to "fight" covid and he utterly failed to take any actions to protect Canadians until March 16th, Quebec separatism is up, there is a strong separatist movement in Canada now which didn't exist in 2015, honestly Trump has no failures to compare with Trudeau's failures doozies.

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What sets him apart is his lack of experience and education. That is okay in a campaign, but in government, you have to know how to build support and how to take advice. 

Well, Trump certainly knows how to build support....starting with torching the GOP in 2016.   His base remains very solid.

As for taking advice, Trump trusts loyalty over expertise...certainly not unique among U.S. presidents.

Campaigning and governance merged long ago for U.S. politics.....long before Trump.

The ideological divide has become very hostile. I look back to Senator Goldwater. He disagreed with President Kennedy's policies but they were very close friends. Something happened to American political discourse in the Clinton years that coroded the respect political opponents had for each other. The idea that a Republican is a fascist and a Democrat is a communist is ludicrous. When you look at the great people from both sides, they were / are able to be respectful of their opponents. Why is it that it has become a fad to be more outrageous and toxic than the next guy. Without co-operation, governing the US is going to be very difficult.

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

The ideological divide has become very hostile. I look back to Senator Goldwater. He disagreed with President Kennedy's policies but they were very close friends. Something happened to American political discourse in the Clinton years that coroded the respect political opponents had for each other. The idea that a Republican is a fascist and a Democrat is a communist is ludicrous. When you look at the great people from both sides, they were / are able to be respectful of their opponents. Why is it that it has become a fad to be more outrageous and toxic than the next guy. Without co-operation, governing the US is going to be very difficult.

Still a very short term view....American political history is filled with such rancor and disdain.   Don't let modern media access and content eclipse what has gone on before.    Did I mention the U.S. Civil War ?     How about FDR's New Deal ?    Or maybe the Vietnam War ?    Take your pick.

Donald Trump is just another U.S. president...and then there will be another...just as before.

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trudeau's job experience includes substitute drama teacher, snowboard instructor and what else?

He was a Math teacher. Jason Kenny got kicked out of university when he failed as a  philosophy major. But that is off topic, but the issue of education is key to the problem. The west has allowed the education of our voters to decline. I took education with the niave idea I would make a good teacher. I had a prof in Social Studies foundations, who did not know who the President of France was. And this guy is supposed to be teaching teachers how to teach social studies. Too little attention is paid to teaching Math, Chemistry, Physics and Geography. I am not insulting President Trump. He came into office without ever having held public office before. A career in business is far different than a career in government.

Edited by Queenmandy85

The U.S. presidency has a long line of succession codified into law because of history...long before Trump.    Joe Biden hasn't even been nominated yet....

More than 30 attempts to kill an incumbent or former president, or a president-elect have been made since the early 19th century. Four sitting presidents have been killed: Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901), and John F. Kennedy (1963).

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

This one below is from last year but the kid still speaks for me and hopefully answers your question as to why I would vote for Trump if I had a vote.

There isn't anything in that video which can be directly attributed to Donald Trump. From all we hear, Trump has almost nothing to do with crafting policy decisions. He doesn't take briefings, doesn't read reports, gets bored easily at meetings, and spends very little time in the actual act of governing. Mike Pence does all that, in conjunction with the Republicans in Congress. And besides, much of that brag sheet is stupid nonsense. Bragging about cutting taxes for corporate America in the middle of a booming economy while you have a massive deficit is not something a conservative would ever do. The "121 month economic boom" predates Trump by about 81 months. And yes, cutting corporate taxes certainly helped, but those tax cuts came from borrowing even more money.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

...President Trump was elected and look where that is going.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Why? Honestly, the guy really is an ignorant buffoon. .. I struggle to find a single thing about this guy I, as a conservative, could ever respect, let alone vote for.

This type of juvenile delinquent talk, is exactly why the dem party is in peril. Nothing of any substance, whatsoever, just more propagandized hyperbole/no actual complaints, no actual problems with Trump's results as President. Which makes total sense, in light of how there is no "ignorant buffoon" who could pull this off:

• Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
  • Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
  • More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
  • This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
  • Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
  • The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
  • Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
  • Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
  • Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
  • Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
  • Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
  • In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.
  • In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.
  • President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.
  • African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.
  • Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
  • Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
  • President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
  • Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
  • Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
  • The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.
  • President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.
  • These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.
  • More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.
  • More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.
  • President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.
  • President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.
  • More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.
  • The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.
  • President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.
  • The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.
  • The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.
  • The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

ROLLING BACK RED TAPE: President Trump is rolling back costly regulations that have burdened hardworking Americans and stifled innovation.

• President Trump has followed through on and exceeded his promise to roll back two regulations for every new one created.
  • President Trump’s Administration surpassed the 2:1 ratio in 2018, eliminating 12 regulations for every new one in 2018.
  • In 2017, the Trump Administration eliminated 22 regulations for every new one.
  • Since taking office, President Trump’s deregulation efforts have achieved $33 billion in regulatory savings.
  • In 2018, these efforts alone delivered $23 billion in benefits to American families and business owners.
  • President Trump has signed 16 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, eliminating burdensome Obama-era rules and regulations.
  • President Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement, which would have harmed America’s economy and cost American workers millions of jobs.
  • President Trump signed an executive order to streamline the permitting process for infrastructure projects with a goal of cutting approval time from up to 10 years to an average of 2 years.
  • President Trump signed legislation to roll back burdensome Dodd-Frank regulations that harmed community banks.

NEGOTIATING BETTER DEALS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: President Trump is negotiating fair and balanced trade deals that protect American industries and workers.

• President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
  • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
  • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
  • The President renegotiated the United States–Korea Free Trade Agreement to preserve and grow jobs in the American auto industry and increase American exports.
  • The United States and Japan are set to begin negotiations on a United States–Japan Trade Agreement.
  • President Trump is establishing a new trade relationship with the European Union (EU), working toward the elimination of tariff and non-tariff barriers to transatlantic trade.
  • President Trump has established a Trade and Investment Working Group to lay the groundwork for post-Brexit trade with the United Kingdom (UK) and has notified Congress of his intent to negotiate a free trade agreement with the UK.
  • This year, President Trump filed a withdrawal notification with the Universal Postal Union, launching a one-year negotiation to secure fair international postal rates for American mailers.
  • President Trump has expanded market access for American agricultural producers.
  • Argentina has opened to American pork and beef, Brazil to American beef, Japan to lamb and Idaho chipping potatoes, South Korea to American poultry, and more.
  • The Administration authorized $12 billion to aid farmers affected by unfair retaliatory tariffs.
  • The Trump Administration has begun the process to expand the sale of E15, or gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol, to year round.
  • Under President Trump, the United States will no longer accept bad trade deals and unfair trade practices that harm American workers and industries.
  • One of the President’s first actions after taking office was withdrawing the United States from the terrible Trans-Pacific Partnership, which incentivized outsourcing.
  • In 2017, the Administration oversaw 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations.
  • President Trump is holding China accountable for its unfair trade practices, such as the theft of intellectual property, by imposing tariffs on $250 billion in Chinese goods.
  • Following President Trump’s successful meeting with President Xi in Buenos Aires, both agreed to conduct negotiations over 90 days to address the United States concerns.
  • American steel and aluminum jobs are coming back following President Trump’s tariffs to protect domestic industries that are vital to national security.
  • President Trump imposed tariffs to protect American-made washing machines and solar products that were hurt by import surges.

Dem's blood can only, boil, when they "look where this is going" if the Wuhan Virus had not come along while the Dems had the nation preoccupied with an impeachment hoax.

Edited by Tdot

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

There isn't anything in that video which can be directly attributed to Donald Trump. From all we hear, Trump has almost nothing to do with crafting policy decisions. 

False Statements like these should be, banned, since you provided no verifiable proofs nor evidence of any truthfulness. Dem's propaganda like yours, needs to be disallowed.

28 minutes ago, Argus said:

Trump's career was not in business it was in sales. And so, no, it's not a good thing.

Trump has a long, decades-old, record as a great developer over USA modern history. Now sure, you can dishonestly call it Sales, as that is to be expected from you all who support Dem's deceit. Nonetheless, the world's view and Trump's resume, won't ever change from the non-Sales brilliance which made him globally famous since the 1970's

Edited by Tdot