God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

25 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Would you not do as Adam did, or would you derail god's plan.

There is no option called derailing God's plan. As proven where I just put the two (2) scriptures together to help clear up your, blurry vision, therefore you can see the chronological factor.

They were okay with being naked (in Genesis 2:25) because they were still perfect humans so there's nothing to be ashamed of about perfection. But once they ate of the tree they were no longer perfect so evil and sin took over their lives then they viewed naked as being indecent so they created objects to cover their bodies with.

Edited by Tdot

15 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Blaise Pascal said it best:

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

:rolleyes:

I suppose he never heard of evil so completely and cheerfully done from non-religious conviction?  Maybe, had he heard of communism.

Edited by betsy

Just now, betsy said:

:rolleyes:

I suppose he never heard of evil so completely and cheerfully done from non-religious conviction?

He had, but it wasn't quite so completely and cheerfully.  They didn't think their god approved, you see, as they were non-religious, and had no god.

It's that godly approval that does the trick.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

He had, but it wasn't quite so completely and cheerfully.

Of course, I meant modern communism - which exercised evil quite so cheerfully and completely!

Mass killings under communist regimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Of course, I meant modern communism - which exercised evil quite so cheerfully and completely!

Yeah, like I said, they were right bastards too.  Not quite as cheerful, though. 

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, like I said, they were right bastards too.  Not quite as cheerful, though. 

I guess it's a matter of opinion how one would define "cheerfully."   I'd say communism had indeed done their evil with such enthusiasm!

Why

A simple, direct answer to the question, "Why does communism kill?" is-because the founder of Communism, Karl Marx, told them it was necessary to kill a large segment of the population in order to attain the basic objective of Communism.

Marx states in the Manifesto of the Communist Party:

You must, therefore, confess that by "individual" you mean no other person than the bourgeois, than the middle-class owner of property. This person must indeed, be swept out of the way, and made impossible. (Published by Progress Publishers, Moscow, 1973 edition, page 66)

https://schwarzreport.org/resources/essays/why-communism-kills

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Nicolas Werth, Andrzej Paczkowski and several other European academics[note 1] documenting a history of political repressions by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing populations in labor camps and artificially created famines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

He didn't mention the inherent atheism of communism, probably the most destructive entity that men cheerfully commit evil for. The Kremlin and the CCP have no god.

BCSapper had cherry picked that quote without realizing he had given an irrelevant view from someone who died in 1662:lol: 

Blaise Pascal did not see the future! 

Edited by betsy

3 minutes ago, betsy said:

BCSapper had cherry picked that quote without realizing he had given an irrelevant view from someone who died in 1662:lol: 

Blaise Pascal did not see the future! 

You do realise that when one picks a quote, it's for the quote.  You worship someone who died in 0000.  Supposedly.

2 hours ago, Tdot said:

Yes, and clearly attained an outstanding status/a Magna Cum Laude grad!!

the way he tries to posture as someone who reads ....more likely, .......

......................a.......... MAGNUM CON ARTIST! :lol:

Edited by betsy

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You do realise that when one picks a quote, it's for the quote.

....yep.  You do!  To suit your desired narrative. :lol:

Never mind that it's outdated, out of context and  irrelevant!  Maybe.....more likely......you didn't even know! :lol:

You worship someone who died in 0000.  Supposedly.

WRONG!  

EPIC FAIL!

See?   You don't know what you're arguing about when it comes to Christianity! :D

Lol.   All forums I've been - I've yet to see a non-believer who has some modicum of knowledge about it.

Edited by betsy

....yep.   To suit your desired narrative.

Well, yes, of course.  Why else?

2 minutes ago, betsy said:

WRONG!  

See?   You don't know what you're arguing about when it comes to Christianity!

Again, no argument there.  That said, he did die before Pascal.  And you don't just quote him.  You really like him a lot.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Did he ever die?

HE LIVES.

I'm not quoting a dead man!   Big difference.

Lol.   You give evidence that He is very much relevant - lol, look at you!  In practically every related thread - you're very active arguing about Him!  smiley.gif

Edited by betsy

HE LIVES.

I'm not quoting a dead man!   Big difference.

Lol.   You give evidence that He is not irrelevant - lol, look at you!  In practically every related thread - you're very active arguing about Him!  smiley.gif

You're arguing with me.  Big deal. 

You're starting to sound desperate.  One can always tell by the size of the smileys.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

You're arguing with me.  Big deal. 

You're starting to sound desperate.  One can always tell by the size of the smileys.

Well of course. facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif   What do you think?  Where do you think you are?  :D  You're in a forum, doh! 

I'm responding to your posts!

Edited by betsy

44 minutes ago, betsy said:

Wee of course.   You're in a forum, doh!  I'm responding to your posts!

Not very well...

Edit> Actually, that was mean.  I apologise.

One can't actually argue about faith based beliefs.  My argument about Pascal's quote remains.  The fact that there are communists and fascists in the world doesn't change that.

Edited by bcsapper

2 hours ago, French Patriot said:

You think the dead can agree.

You are proof that the braindead can argue, so...what's the difference??  

And yes, you've been proven wrong in here several times as those are the easy to find posts too lol usually where you start namecalling members/posting flagrantly at some member who extended you some nice respectful scholarship lol

Poor fella...it must really suck to be you/hating your creator, so much, to whereas you wake each to play "pretend" that you were not really created.

Edited by Tdot