Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards

DL

17 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Christianity is for the uneducated masses from the times of pre-science, pre-enlightenment to explain how the universe works.  Don't bother your mind with such rabble  Jesus' morality works just as well without the metaphysical ghost-story nonsense.

I see it working better that way as well and use his way to enlightenment. That being meditation. That, of course, is not the parts of the bible that the lying preachers use.  

I have to bother with the rabble thought because of the harm I see them doing to many.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.            

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.  Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these. 

Regards

DL

55 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Misanthropy is so boring.  The audacity of those who would build moralistic systems, on the other hand, is exciting.

They only do it because they are afraid of the aforementioned Hell.  Then they (inadvertently?  unknowingly?) condemn themselves to the very same Hell by brutally insisting that others see things their way.

Bollocks to that.

Misanthropy is perfectly natural and unavoidable.  It doesn't have to apply to everyone.  I like my wife, for instance.

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Faith in humanity? No thanks. We might as well all go straight to hell.

I could show you atheist stats that show better than believer morals via the World Piece Index and other links to why you should put more faith in man as we are the only gods you may ever see.

You are true to you name my friend.

Some hero will show up to enlighten you.

Regards

DL

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Misanthropy is so boring.  The audacity of those who would build moralistic systems, on the other hand, is exciting.

Yes, god bores easily. That is why he focuses on the greater good.

No. Hate is a product of love and should be encouraged, with restraint.

Gods like us, as scriptures say, have a loving duty to correct the less; I lack the adjective.

I agree to some extent with your last. 

We all know what morals we should be following but have created systems that hinder that. The ancients forecasted this in both the religious and political spheres.

We need to elect a new god and are hindered by the;  I lack the adjective.

Regards

DL

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

They only do it because they are afraid of the aforementioned Hell.  Then they (inadvertently?  unknowingly?) condemn themselves to the very same Hell by brutally insisting that others see things their way.

Bollocks to that.

Misanthropy is perfectly natural and unavoidable.  It doesn't have to apply to everyone.  I like my wife, for instance.

So do I.

Regards

DL 

40 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

9 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I could show you atheist stats that show better than believer morals via the World Piece Index and other links to why you should put more faith in man as we are the only gods you may ever see.

You are true to you name my friend.

Some hero will show up to enlighten you.

Regards

DL

I don’t think you have any such links, you’re just bs’ing me on that one. Commie atheists killed more than any others.

I am like a broken clock, unchanging but I am right twice a day, and that’s every day forever. Atheists and progressive liberals are out of phase with reality, never right.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, French Patriot said:

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards

DL

No.  Original Judaism believed and believes the Messiah has not yet come. However many of us today do not interpret Judaism thatvway anymore just like many others reject your literal interpretations. We believe heaven and hell are symbols for our negative and positive energy. We believe everyone is the messiah, i.e. given this life to save or condemn, heal or injure. We embrace many views of life being a complex process of creating meaning from chaos or balancing negative and positive energy and this process is complex, multi dimensional, constantly takes new forms as it travels.

We are all Gods creating universes so to speak but always connected to each other and a greater origin from whence we came but from where we can not return.

Where I move is just a reflection of you and vice versa. It's all a big illusion.  It's just something to do really. 

Do notv swet the details. If calling it Jesus helps you enjoy. I call it eternal transference of mutating enegy based on the dialectic process of any given moment which was,is and could be all at the same moment.  

The vessels that transfer the energy of meaning are infinite as each new meaning creates one.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rue said:

No.  Original Judaism believed and believes the Messiah has not yet come. However many of us today do not interpret Judaism thatvway anymore just like many others reject your literal interpretations. We believe heaven and hell are symbols for our negative and positive energy. We believe everyone is the messiah, i.e. given this life to save or condemn, heal or injure. We embrace many views of life being a complex process of creating meaning from chaos or balancing negative and positive energy and this process is complex, multi dimensional, constantly takes new forms as it travels.

We are all Gods creating universes so to speak but always connected to each other and a greater origin from whence we came but from where we can not return.

Where I move is just a reflection of you and vice versa. It's all a big illusion.  It's just something to do really. 

Do notv swet the details. If calling it Jesus helps you enjoy. I call it eternal transference of mutating enegy based on the dialectic process of any given moment which was,is and could be all at the same moment.  

The vessels that transfer the energy of meaning are infinite as each new meaning creates one.

You are saying, at least to my ear, that Jews have Gnostic Christian beliefs.

I agree as I see Gnostic Christianity as beginning with esoteric Chrestians and Jews before Christianity stole the Jewish god from the Jews and made a decent god into a genocidal prick.

Christians stupidly take, fear of god, quite to heart.

Regards

DL 

2 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

You are saying, at least to my ear, that Jews have Gnostic Christian beliefs.

I agree as I see Gnostic Christianity as beginning with esoteric Chrestians and Jews before Christianity stole the Jewish god from the Jews and made a decent god into a genocidal prick.

Christians stupidly take, fear of god, quite to heart.

Regards

DL 

SOME of us. What I say is also akin to Bhuddist and Taoist approaches, quantitative physics, and people who do recreational drugs. On a further lighter note I like the Chrustians try make God less frightening through Jesus, I am not sure though the people who wrote his gospels may have understood that. Paul I would say or at least what is attributed him, can appear quite hateful in its pronouncement and judgements.

20 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Commies? Like Hitler who was helped by the Vatican to kill Jews.

Hitler, Yahweh, Stalin. All genocidal pricks living in hell.

Regards

DL

Those guys should belong in hell, but they might be happy to be there. You know like birds of a feather flock together, and stuff.

Those guys don't believe in god, they didn't follow god. They were as godless son's o bitches as you can get, so they killed a lot of people. That's why they must go down to Gehenna to worship the lord of the underworld. Because that is where the bad people go, right? That is what you said. Then there must be a heaven as well. Everyone there are the good people, and they do nice things. Now it comes down to, are you a "Dwelling in Heaven doing nice things", or a "partying in hell with Beelzebub" kind of person? Probably the latter...

Anyway just my thoughts. Trample away, all ye with your cloven hooves...

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Because that is where the bad people go, right? That is what you said.

Interesting read till you went off line.

No. I did not say that.

Gnostic Christians are Universalists and recognize the perfection of heaven around us that Jesus preached about. The heaven he said you cannot see.

Were you born good or were you made to be so by all the people you have interacted with?

Your answer should answer to the notion of people being born evil.

They are not and all who interacted with those souls share in their pleasure or pain and responsibility for their outcome.

Regards

DL