Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

On 1/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, French Patriot said:

Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

He was born without sin (born of a virgin mother) .....because ..........

............................that's the way God had planned and intended it to be (so He can be the ultimate sacrifice for mankind).

Of course He had a human side - He had emotions and feelings as any human.

Is there anything impossible with God?

Edited by betsy

On 1/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, French Patriot said:

Your answer should answer to the notion of people being born evil.

They are not and all who interacted with those souls share in their pleasure or pain and responsibility for their outcome.

They are born defective, but not yet evil. Our fate is not sealed at birth. Genetics only plays a role in what we can become afterwards in life. Any person has a number of possible futures, like seeds. Some seeds were scattered by the wayside. Sorry about that. Sloppy work you might say.

Edited by OftenWrong

On 1/26/2020 at 8:43 AM, betsy said:

He was born without sin (born of a virgin mother) .....because ..........

............................that's the way God had planned and intended it to be (so He can be the ultimate sacrifice for mankind).

Of course He had a human side - He had emotions and feelings as any human.

Is there anything impossible with God?

There are many things impossible for god. Like showing his genocidal face or reproducing without a human.

If you do not see deficiencies in Yahweh, you have a satanic moral sense.

If Jesus was human as you say, then your dogma says that he had Original Sin.

Why would god punish Jesus for his poor creating powers that seem to make more evil souls than good souls.

What is moral about a blood sacrifice that targets the innocent instead of the guilty

Regards

DL

On 1/26/2020 at 11:28 AM, OftenWrong said:

They are born defective, but not yet evil. Our fate is not sealed at birth. Genetics only plays a role in what we can become afterwards in life. Any person has a number of possible futures, like seeds. Some seeds were scattered by the wayside. Sorry about that. Sloppy work you might say.

Yes, god should apologise for his sloppy work.

Regards

DL

On 1/27/2020 at 12:48 PM, French Patriot said:

There are many things impossible for god. Like showing his genocidal face or reproducing without a human.

If you do not see deficiencies in Yahweh, you have a satanic moral sense.

If Jesus was human as you say, then your dogma says that he had Original Sin.

Why would god punish Jesus for his poor creating powers that seem to make more evil souls than good souls.

What is moral about a blood sacrifice that targets the innocent instead of the guilty

Regards

DL

Nothing is impossible with God!  He can do anything He want to do.  That's the keyword.

If you do not see that - then, you must be referring to other gods. 

We're not talking about the same One.   I'm talking about the Abrahamic God, as described in the Bible.

We can question, mock, insult,  and criticize God all we want - but our opinion(s) are ...............irrelevant.

Since obviously you're quite interested in it, I suggest you study the Scriptures.  All your questions smacks of ignorance about it.....I won't get into an in depth discussion with you.  You've got to study it.

Edited by betsy

6 hours ago, betsy said:

Nothing is impossible with God!  He can do anything He want to do.  That's the keyword.

If you do not see that - then, you must be referring to other gods. 

We're not talking about the same One.   I'm talking about the Abrahamic God, as described in the Bible.

We can question, mock, insult,  and criticize God all we want - but our opinion(s) are ...............irrelevant.

Since obviously you're quite interested in it, I suggest you study the Scriptures.  All your questions smacks of ignorance about it.....I won't get into an in depth discussion with you.  You've got to study it.

I know it better than you do.

It taught me that genocide was wrong, and here you are saying that genocide is good.

You might want to get your head out of god's ass and recognize that your blood thirsty thinking is more satanic like than god like.

Your first is an outright lie and you lie so easily about things that are just hear say to you.

And you would preach to me. Get the log out of your eye.

Regards

DL

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I know it better than you do.

It taught me that genocide was wrong, and here you are saying that genocide is good.

You might want to get your head out of god's ass and recognize that your blood thirsty thinking is more satanic like than god like.

Your first is an outright lie and you lie so easily about things that are just hear say to you.

And you would preach to me. Get the log out of your eye.

Regards

DL

:blink:

bye-bye.....