Jump to content

Trudeau/Bill Blair . . . . gun control.


Recommended Posts

At the highest levels, the drug trade in Canada is controlled by the Chinese, but they rarely have to shoot anyone, they are not the ones shooting it out in the streets.

It's the mid level gangsters who do all the shooting, but it's different groups in different parts of the country.

In Toronto you have East Africans, on the Prairies it's the Indian gangs, in Vancouver it's South Asians,  Montreal is Mafia and Bikers,  etcetera.

Each region of Canada has its own specific gang culture, it's not a monolith.

The idea that these gangs are not value added is belied by the amount of money they spend, cocaine is big money, that is what pays for the guns and shooters.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The gangsters who are packing the handguns in Toronto are the top of the pyramid, they have the shooters because they have the money.

The reason they have the money is that they sell the blow, the powdered, the expensive stuff, and they sell it to the rich people.

 

The kids on the news getting arrested for shooting people don't look like they're at the top of the pyramid.  If you're at the top you don't have to do hits you have your underlings do that for you.  And they aren't just dealing cocaine to the wealthy, people are dealing all sorts of crap to all sorts of people of every income bracket.  I got hit up for cocaine once a few years ago outside a bar, he looked like a loser. I also saw a homeless guy lighting up a crack-pipe outside a mall, he wasn't wealthy he just had no mortgage payments to pay.  Middle class peeps are dying of fentanyl all over the place.

The same crap happening in the US cities with African Americans is happening here, we're just importing a lot of our problems.  In the US you also have the hispanic drug runners too, and child prostitution and all sorts of crap.  The social fabric is eroding and the "family" has decayed.  Young poor single moms getting knocked up is at the height of that pyramid of misery.  That kid doesn't have much of a chance.  If he wants a Benz to look cool he's gonna have to turn to crime to pay off his debts.  Or steal the car, or sell the stolen car.  The police don't have the resources to do anything about it.  If your car is stolen they won't do anything for you except let you know if it shows up abandoned in a lot somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The kids on the news getting arrested for shooting people don't look like they're at the top of the pyramid.

They're at the top of the pyramid on the streets, most street dealers don't pack heat, they're not violent, the only kids shooting it out are the ones vying for control at street level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The idea that these gangs are not value added is belied by the amount of money they spend, cocaine is big money, that is what pays for the guns and shooters.

These are human pieces of crap.  Cocaine is not wealth created, it's garbage people shove up their noses because they can't deal with life's problems.  People can spend their money on better things.  Bay Street losers who use cocaine do it so they can work faster and longer because they can't hack the pressure and the workload.

Anyone in a gang is a loser.  Anyone who deals drugs or thieves is a loser.  Go to school and get your crap together.  Become an accountant or something.  I never met anyone who did this stuff who wasn't an extreme loser.  Drugs are for people who don't want to deal with life's problems head-on.  Cowboy up, cowards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

These are human pieces of crap.  Cocaine is not wealth created, it's garbage people shove up their noses because they can't deal with life's problems.  People can spend their money on better things.  Bay Street losers who use cocaine do it so they can work faster and longer because they can't hack the pressure and the workload.

Anyone in a gang is a loser.  Anyone who deals drugs or thieves is a loser.  Go to school and get your crap together.  Become an accountant or something.  I never met anyone who did this stuff who wasn't an extreme loser.  Drugs are for people who don't want to deal with life's problems head-on.  Cowboy up, cowards.

I've seen who the customers are, it's traders, lawyers, politicians, even cops.

The cocaine is processed for street distribution at what is called a Trap House.  This is where your gangsters and shooters are.

The customers call in their orders, then it is brought to them by a courier who picks up the cash, the gangsters themselves don't meet with them face to face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

They're at the top of the pyramid on the streets, most street dealers don't pack heat, they're not violent, the only kids shooting it out are the ones vying for control at street level.

Regardless, they're losers and scum.  It's 3rd world loser culture.

Stay in school, get an education, get a good job, pay your bills, get married, have a nice family and raise well-behaved children who hang out with well-behaved friends who don't get into serious trouble, continue the cycle.  That's what winning looks like.  That's what built Canada and the US into what it is..  Law and order and good honest people doing good honest work.  Warren Buffet doesn't snort cocaine, he just gets sh!t done.  Every honest and successful person i've ever met just gets sh!t done and doesn't make excuses.

Tell me which philosophy is the better (hint: one of them got shot & died)

 

 

Edited by Moonlight Graham
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've seen who the customers are, it's traders, lawyers, politicians, even cops.

The cocaine is processed for street distribution at what is called a Trap House.  This is where your gangsters and shooters are.

The customers call in their orders, then it is brought to them by a courier who picks up the cash, the gangsters themselves don't meet with them face to face.

They're all losers.  Anyone who does cocaine is an idiot and a loser.  If you need to wake up drink a coffee or go for a run.  I don't associate myself with hard drug users or addicts, they're losers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

So what ?

So you support cocaine dealers, i don't.  I'm right.

You want a successful society?  Bring in more Jewish people, well-educated Indians, well-educated Asians, well-educated anybody.

Take all these drug-using/dealing losers, put them in a room of Jewish doctors and lawyers and let them tell them what winning looks like and what a good STEM or business education can do etc.  I'm the opposite of an anti-Semite.  I'm pro-Semite.  Jewish parents make their kids study hard, make their kids become doctors and lawyers and business people and overall kick butt in life.  Jews typically don't run around gangbanging packing heat and smoking crack and weed.  Maybe some snort blow but the addicts don't stay successful.

Most of my asian friends kick ass and went into STEM fields.  I did well in school but they kicked my ass, because their parents spent a lot of time helping them with school at home.  I had blue-collar hard-working parents who weren't great at math and did poorly in school but worked harder than everyone else and so made good money.

There are no shortcuts in life.  Stay in school, study hard, work hard, reap the rewards, don't get knocked up.  Every kid needs this drilled into his head, as does their parents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You don't need to ban immigrants.  You need to ban people who add negative value to the country and to communities.

We know which source countries produce the least successful immigrants because Immigration Canada did a study on it. We know that unsuccessful immigrants lead to poverty and crime.
Mind you, a big chunk of the criminal immigrants came here as refugees before they were accepted as 'immigrants'. If we were more careful about who we accepted as refugees, and perhaps did a deal with other countries nearer their own to take them instead, with us footing the bill, that would help enormously. It costs ten times more to take care of a Syrian or Iraqi or Afghani here in Canada than it would in Lebanon or Jordan or Turkey.

6 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I've never known anyone who owned a handgun who lived in a large urban city, let alone carried it around with them.  Because I don't hang out with thugs and hitmen and drug dealers.

I own a handgun and live in a large urban city. Never carry it around, though, and never shot anyone, either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If police would like to question me and I've done nothing wrong, i will not answer questions and we can go down to the police station together, i'll get my lawye

Why? Honestly. I wheeled my bike out of an alley downtown many years ago at 2am where I was working as a busboy. A cop on foot patrol hailed me to ask me what I was doing back there. I told him and that was that. On my way I went.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

What's your point ?

Low income people who don't have an education and can't get a job beyond working at Tim Hortons and don't have the money to start their own business will sometimes turn to criminal activity as a way to make good money.

If a person is not willing or able to become educated and make a passable living, they should not be allowed in the country in the first place.  I don't care if their home country is burning and they claim refugee status.  I don't want these people in Canada bringing their problems with them.  I'm not heartless, Canada can help them find some 3rd world country where they could be settle and be safe.  But if your country is in shambles and your life is in danger you shouldn't have a right to pick whichever country you want to resettle in, and Canada shouldn't have the obligation to take in people who have no hope in hell of earning a decent income without resorting to criminal activity.  The UN Convention on Refugees was written in 1951.  It is no longer relevant, it does not serve our interests, only the interests of refugees at our expense. It needs to be ripped up and re-written.  Otherwise Canada should remove itself from it.  The West is not the world's welfare system or homeless shelter.  Enough is enough.

There are refugees and non-economic immigrants who can make a decent living in Canada, who follow the law, who raise good kids.  I know many personally.  They should be given the opportunity to stay in Canada since they are not a negative on our communities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

They have money, they spend it in the economy, it's all green to me, cocaine prohibition is not my problem, I don't care where the money comes from.

Of even less significance is your absurdly self righteous virtue signalling.

It's dirty illegal black market money that causes violence in our streets.  This thread is about handguns.  You reduce violence via handguns by removing the need for people to carry handguns in urban areas for protection or vengeance.

I'm not signalling my virtue to anyone.  Who am I trying to impress?  Most of society doesn't agree with my viewpoints, but i don't care.  Time to call a spade a spade.  Banning handguns weakly addresses the symptom, not the cause.  Trudeau and Blair aren't willing to address the root cause because they don't have the smarts nor the balls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

I own a handgun and live in a large urban city. Never carry it around, though, and never shot anyone, either.

You own a handgun because you want one, but you don't have any need to carry one around.  Because you're not a thug.  Anyone who needs to carry around a handgun for protection in the city is probably into some bad stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It's dirty illegal black market money that causes violence in our streets.  This thread is about handguns.  You reduce violence via handguns by removing the need for people to carry handguns in urban areas for protection or vengeance.

 

I don't think Canadians and their silly gun bans are going to impact gun violence on the streets at all

All Canadian gun laws target the law abiding gun owners, they have no effects whatsoever on the criminal element.

It's all just virtue signalling and nonsensical security theater for urban Liberals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canada will also not address the root causes, the Canadian economy is going to get worse not better, the gun violence in the cities will get worse in lockstep.

The best thing to do at this point is to move out of the cities, take your profits from the overheated real estate market, leave the urban Liberals behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

Why? Honestly. I wheeled my bike out of an alley downtown many years ago at 2am where I was working as a busboy. A cop on foot patrol hailed me to ask me what I was doing back there. I told him and that was that. On my way I went.

Because it's our legal right.  It's none of the cop's (the state's) business.  You weren't committing any crime and he had no reason or evidence to believe you were.  Wheeling a bike out an alley downtown at 2am is not illegal.  He could not detain you for questioning because there was no crime that he saw being committed or had been reported being committed.  He can watch you as you go on your way, but that's it.

He's just doing his job, but you also have a right to answer or not answer to the government about your comings and goings.  IMO where i go and what i do, if it's legal, is none of the government's business.  But people are scared of cops and don't know their rights, and the police take advantage of this constantly.  A cop is a public servant, and has a responsibility to treat you with respect and professionalism just like any public servant, and you can speak to their supervisor or file a formal complaint if they don't just like you can if some disgruntled clerk treats you like crap when renewing your driver's license at the wicket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think Canadians and their silly gun bans are going to impact gun violence on the streets at all

All Canadian gun laws target the law abiding gun owners, they have no effects whatsoever on the criminal element.

It's all just virtue signalling and nonsensical security theater for urban Liberals.

Mostly agreed.  It's just to show they're doing something, when in fact they aren't really tackling the problem.

I won't say banning guns won't make ANY difference, the difference just won't be great and won't go about solving the problem in a meaningful way and i agree isn't fair to law-abiding gun owners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Mostly agreed.  It's just to show they're doing something, when in fact they aren't really tackling the problem.

I won't say banning guns won't make ANY difference, the difference just won't be great and won't go about solving the problem in a meaningful way and i agree isn't fair to law-abiding gun owners.

/shrugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...