Who would you vote for Paul Martin or Andrew Scheer?

Guest ProudConservative

Lets pretend we could replace Trudeau  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, Shady said:

I’d have to vote for Scheer.  However, if Martin was the same Martin he was as finance minister I’d vote for him.  But unfortunately as PM he was much different.

I thought that too, Martin was a good finance minister although his proposed changes to the OAS were pretty draconian so much so that he had to withdraw it.  It wouldn't fly today either. 

https://archive.macleans.ca/article/1998/4/20/citizens-revolt#!&pid=12

Neither, I'm waiting for a real candidate to come along one with charisma, intelligence, loyalty to the nation and to the people, Integrity , honesty ,a good dose of common sense, has very good leadership abilities....anyone....

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
30 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Neither, I'm waiting for a real candidate to come along one with charisma, intelligence, loyalty to the nation and to the people, Integrity , honesty ,a good dose of common sense, has very good leadership abilities....anyone....

Well maybe you should run for office!

39 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Stop waiting for the government, just take care of yourself, your kin and your neighbors.

You don't need anyone to lead you anywhere, you know what to do, trust in yourself, trust in the Lord, live free or die,  every day is a gift, enjoy every single one.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Stop waiting for the government, just take care of yourself, your kin and your neighbors.

You don't need anyone to lead you anywhere, you know what to do, trust in yourself, trust in the Lord, live free or die,  every day is a gift, enjoy every single one.

You just made me scratch my head, and I rarely scratch my head. I think you just woke a few people up.

Edited by ProudConservative

2 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Well maybe you should run for office!

I don't think so , I may have a few of those qualities, but I'm not the guy I'm looking for... I've only seen a few in my life time, Gen Lewis Mackenzie was one, Gen Hillier was another, as for politicians not many to speak of Margret thatcher, Golda Meir, Dwight Eisenhower, Martin Luther king, Nelson Mandela... 

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

I don't think so , I may have a few of those qualities, but I'm not the guy I'm looking for... I've only seen a few in my life time, Gen Lewis Mackenzie was one, Gen Hillier was another, as for politicians not many to speak of Margret thatcher, Golda Meir, Dwight Eisenhower, Martin Luther king, Nelson Mandela... 

I would rather be the puppetmaster whispering in the politicians ear, than the puppet facing responsiblity. Give them some new ideas, you never know what will stick.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I would rather be the puppetmaster whispering in the politicians ear, than the puppet with responsiblity. Give them some new ideas, you never know what will stick.

Problem with puppet masters they often get thrown under the bus. Like Justin right hand man in the SNC case....although he came out of it alright he still got run over...not many survive 

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Army Guy said:

Problem with puppet masters they often get thrown under the bus. Like Justin right hand man in the SNC case....although he came out of it alright he still got run over...not many survive 

There're puppets controlling the puppets, and then they're the puppetmasters no one has a clue about.

Guest ProudConservative

You find the crack in the sytem, and roll your away in, but keep yourself insolated... Win or lose the pursuit of change is fun.