"Me too" comes to Hockey?

DrYouth

6 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Alpha male competence is what is needed.

It doesn't matter if you're competent, if you have to work for the state corptocracy you will be emasculated.

You need capital to be autonomous from the state, the wealthy can be Alphas, the working stiffs are forced to kneel.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You want to win over Women? A nice smile and a good looking haircut. A deep steady tone of voice. Presto...

I've got my woman...

But alpha males gotto stop whining like bitches and get out there and out compete the femamen.

Sheer competence is the only way to take back the high ground.

Fascism aint gonna accomplish nothing....

Edited by DrYouth

2 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

I've got my woman...

But alpha males gotto stop whining like bitches and get out there and out compete the femamen.

Sheer competence is the only way to take back the high ground.

Fascism aint gonna accomplish nothing....

Easy for a doctor to say, ain't so easy for the working class men.

Fascism is what happens when a large cohort of males can't get ahead because the establishment orthodoxy is stacked against them.

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It doesn't matter if you're competent, if you have to work for the state corptocracy you will be emasculated.

You need capital to be autonomous from the state, the wealthy can be Alphas, the working stiffs are forced to kneel.

Wouldn't you consider Trump Alpha. I certainly do.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/14/donald-trump-alpha-male-chimpanzee-behavior

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Easy for a doctor to say, ain't so easy for the working class men.

Fascism is what happens when a large cohort of males can't get ahead because the establishment orthodoxy is stacked against them.

Agreed...

But someone has to step up and challenge the femamen...

And whining and playing victim is just playing their game.

7 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Agreed...

But someone has to step up and challenge the femamen...

And whining and playing victim is just playing their game.

I just live my life, I walk tall and trust in the Lord, live free or die, no fears on earth.

I don't worry about that which is beyond my control, if somebody comes to take, I will cross that bridge when I get there.

15 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Definitely an alpha...

Too bad he isn't as competent as he thinks he is.

I think he is more competent then what you think. He is powerful, rich, smart, making deals left and right. Amazing stamina. Has a beautiful wife with class and a tight close brilliant family. I would rather be living with him as leader then Trudope.

The leader of Mexico spoke about Trump today for quite a few minutes complimenting him regarding the NAFTA announcement. He said the deal would not have been possible without Trump.

Edited by Teena
Word change

See now, Statistics Canada is reporting that 20% of young males in Alberta are jobless.

Those are near Depression levels of unemployment.

And this isn't even a crisis yet, this is the situation in a Bull Market.

What it's gonna be in a Bear Market ?

Large cohorts of young men without job prospects, is the stuff fascism is made of.

Canada; a country which dismantles it's own military, prizes feminists, gays and transgenders, and leaves young males humiliated in the streets ?

Buckle up when the shit hits the fan.  This is just the leading edge, the hard times haven't even come crashing down yet.

Military defeat, economic crisis, decadent, degenerate and effeminate elites humiliating the young males : that's a recipe for revachism.

Just because it doesn't look like fascism out of the 1930's doesn't insulate from the storm, in the 21st century, it's all about Information War.

In postmodernity, the Liberal order can be razed to the ground, nary a shot fired.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Teena said:

He is powerful, rich, smart, making deals left and right. Amazing stamina. Has a beautiful wife with class and a tight close brilliant family. I would rather be living with him as leader then Trudope.

I'll give you stamina, powerful and rich.

He's not as great a deal maker as he thinks he is. But he is ballsy... and that counts for a lot. 

Not smart. His family has assets... His wife is beautiful but vacuous.

As Dougie says... he is a powerfully disruptive force... shaking up the system... he certainly is that...

but it's unclear whether it's shaking up into anything much better than it was.

33 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

He's  filling a power vacuum which was already in effect, the liberal order is bringing itself down, the populist backlash is simply entropy filling the void.

+1

We are in need of new leadership.

It's not going to come from the left.

I'm hoping for a resurgent revitalized centre... but I don't see it emerging.

1 minute ago, DrYouth said:

+1

We are in need of new leadership.

It's not going to come from the left.

I'm hoping for a resurgent revitalized centre... but I don't see it emerging.

See the bigger picture, this is an epoch : Information Age sweeping the Industrial Age aside.

You're not going to like the kind of leadership which emerges, in the last epoch, agrarian to industrial,  it was the Nazis and Bolsheviks.

This is like a storm buffeting the world and it's smashing the established order, bringing chaos in the wake.

1 minute ago, DrYouth said:

History doesn't repeat itself... but sometimes it rhymes.

It's the same sort of displacement and dislocation, it causes the same collective response.

Totalitarianism is a knee jerk response, it's not rational, it's driven by panic, social panic, is the face of an epoch sweeping aside the established order.

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's the same sort of displacement and dislocation, it causes the same collective response.

Totalitarianism is a knee jerk response, it's not rational, it's driven by panic, social panic, is the face of an epoch sweeping aside the established order.

Truth...

So lets hope we learned our history.

The totalitarian left created massive dystopias... and the totalitarian right created somewhat smaller dystopias... with dreams of creating bigger ones.

The centre prevailed.

Perhaps we can skip the totalitarian stages this time...

But I'm certainly unconvinced that we will.

2 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Truth...

So lets hope we learned our history.

The totalitarian left created massive dystopias... and the totalitarian right created somewhat smaller dystopias... with dreams of creating bigger ones.

The centre prevailed.

Perhaps we can skip the totalitarian stages this time...

But I'm certainly unconvinced that we will.

America prevailed, with the hydrogen bomb.

The epoch however is sweeping that order aside as well, Information War transcends the industrial thermonuclear deterrence.

quote-world-war-iii-is-a-guerrilla-infor

1 hour ago, DrYouth said:

I'll give you stamina, powerful and rich.

He's not as great a deal maker as he thinks he is. But he is ballsy... and that counts for a lot.

Not smart. His family has assets... His wife is beautiful but vacuous.

but it's unclear whether it's shaking up into anything much better than it was.

I guess time will tell. Hollywood really wants him out of office. As for the people, they had Hillary winning the first time in most polls so who knows?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/09/trump-hollywood-racist-very-dangerous-our-country/1967105001/

I don't think Melania wanted the job. I'm quite sure she is no dummy!

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

America prevailed, with the hydrogen bomb.

The epoch however is sweeping that order aside as well, Information War transcends the industrial thermonuclear deterrence.

I guess we will see who wins the Information Race...

Maybe it comes down to who develops the most potent AI.