Trance Music 24/7 Hot Girls and Freechat

Dougie93

18 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

. It's lonely having to keep things hidden.

Sounds like you're the one who wants to tell me something. 

I was an elite professional soldier, Cold Warrior,  protecting secrets is not a burden to me, been doing it my whole adult life, opsec/persec is my bread and butter.

I'm not actually in hiding tho, it's just the way I operate, having been indoctrinated to operate this way, by the government,

Edited by Dougie93

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PPC2019
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Sounds like you're the one who wants to tell me something. 

I was an elite professional soldier, Cold Warrior,  protecting secrets is not a burden to me, been doing it my whole adult life, opsec/persec is my bread and butter.

There's some stuff I've done but nothing too serious, just stuff no one could relate too. What motivated you to join the military? 

Was it something you were seeking, or was it something given too you?

Edited by PPC2019

It's like in the army they say you can talk about your experience, don't talk for other people, just speak for yourself about yourself.

That being said, operational and personnel security is always in effect, that which is need to know is only for those who need to know.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Nifra is against female DJ performing topless.

I am not against that meself, but I dig her virtue, just makes her even hotter Slovakian girl next door.

Plus she's 31.  So not a kid.  Older but Bolder.

You couldn't pay me to see a topless female DJ. I don't even like the seethrough bras she wears... She's got a super cute face, and a super cute accent.

Check out this track

Edited by PPC2019

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

You're an asexual puritanical Millennial tho.   I'm a libertine Generation X.  

Surrounded by other millennial who would think she was a joke if she DJed topless... She has more to lose than to gain.

Guest PPC2019

If I was doing it my way... we would all have pajamas and masks on, so no one was shy. You would be aloud to walk up to any girl, and if you exchange glow sticks.... you agree to Grind the F'c out of each other, and trip out on those lasers.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

Surrounded by other millennial who would think she was a joke if she DJed topless... She has more to lose than to gain.

Yes, asexual Millennials are puritanical

But if she was hanging out with me, she would soon come to relax and see that Millenials don't matter : libertine Generation X, hoppin n' poppin,  charmin' and disarmin'

Guest PPC2019

I went to this party next to the female dorm at university. It was about 60 girls, and 7 guys.... They passed me around a circle of 5 girls.... Every girl got about 30 seconds... I went for about 20 rounds.

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

If I was doing it my way... we would all have pajamas and masks on, so no one was shy. You would be aloud to walk up to any girl, and if you exchange glow sticks.... you agree to Grind the F'c out of each other, and trip out on those lasers.

That's pretty much how we rolled back in the day, except no glow sticks, and everybody dressed like grown ups.

You had to be charming tho, and you had to be cute, to pull it off consistently.

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

That's pretty much how we rolled back in the day, except no glow sticks, and everybody dressed like grown ups.

You had to be charming tho, and you had to be cute, to pull it off consistently.

Well I'd have everyone wear masks... so there is no fear of rejection... no one self conscious...

That's why I love going to the Halloween parties... those girls don't even look behind them

I've seen guys in their mid 50's taking on 22 year olds... Girls didn't have a clue.

3 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Well I'd have everyone wear masks... so there is no fear of rejection... no one self conscious...

That's why I love going to the Halloween parties... those girls don't even look behind them

I've seen guys in their mid 50's taking on 22 year olds... Girls didn't have a clue.

Nah, that crimps my style.   I always traded on my boyish cuteness, girls love my face, my blue eyes, that, and being charming and disarming, was the secret of my success.

Plus I was ripped from doing so much army PT.

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Qui Ose Gagne. No risk, no reward, if you need a mask because you're so afraid of rejection, you've got issues. Millenials and their safe spaces, smh.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Qui Ose Gagne. No risk, no reward, if you need a mask because you're so afraid of rejection, you've got issues.

Nah... I don't don't like beeing creepy. I like being strategic.

5 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Nah... I don't don't like beeing creepy. I like being strategic.

I only had one strategy, two tactics.

The strategy was eye contact from afar and : did she blush?

For shy girls, just go over there and talk to her, show her that I'm not just cute, I'm interesting, and charming,

For girls who were obviously smitten and wanting to make babies, just let them come to me, give them the smile that says "I think you're cute too"

In all cases, no come ons, let the sexual tension build, just show them a good time, girls just want to have fun, don't make your move until they are aching for it.

Edited by Dougie93