Trance Music 24/7 Hot Girls and Freechat

Dougie93

8 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Niceeee one

The army was a whole lotta fun, that uniform opened a lot of doors, and chicks digged it too, chicks walking right up and hitting on you, like you couldn't believe.

Sometimes they just came up and took me by the hand and led me on to the dance floor.

Man, it was good times.   We worked hard, we played hard.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

The army was a whole lotta fun, that uniform opened a lot of doors, and chicks digged it too, chicks walking right up and hitting on you, like you couldn't believe.

Sometimes they just came up and took me by the hand and led me on to the dance floor.

Man, it was good times.   We worked hard, we played hard.

I use to be a DJ... I know. So tempting to forgot politics for a while and do house parties. 

I remember playing an intense trance set at my cousins place, we had about 70 people crammed in the living room, We killed all the lights in this house, and and a cranked this tune with the Chauvet 4bar Tri, and a fog machine.

I used to be Master Corporal Canada, but I'm not patriotic about Canada anymore, Canada is dead to me, this Post National State is not my country.

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

I use to be a DJ... I know. So tempting to forgot politics for a while and do house parties. 

I remember playing an intense trance set at my cousins place, we had about 70 people crammed in the living room, We killed all the lights in this house, and and a cranked this tune with the Chauvet 4bar Tri, and a fog machine.

Man, I hear ya, I was a club fiend in the 90's

I knew the manager of Fluid Lounge, he worked for Madonna, who owned the bar

He gave me a VIP card, don't have to line up, just go to the service entrance in the back and slide the card in the electronic lock.

Crazy times there, lots of celebrities, some mob too, one night I was partying with Jean-Claude Van Damme.

He was hilarious, he was loaded, just buying rounds and introducing us to models n' shit.

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Sassy's in Petawawa was great too, I mean, it's a country road house, but it's the only place to party in Pet.

Some nights it was pumping hotter than the 6ix, country girls all tipsy, dancing on the speaker with the house music blasting.

I know euro inside out :)

5 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I know euro inside out :)

The pumpingest of all was Le Strip in Hull.

We'd drive to Ottawa, get rooms at the Chateau Laurier, then hit the Market.

We'd pick up in the Market, then at last call, we'd go to Quebec, where it was just packed and pumping hard.

Then we'd take the girls back to the hotel, we wouldn't tell them it was the Laurier,  so they were impressed

We were high rolling on army cash saved while we were in the field.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

In Europe, we went to Andalusia in the south of Spain.  

No uniforms, just NATO ID.     Uniforms don't pick up in Spain, you have to have a motorcycle.

But a scooter will suffice, so we rented scooters.

Club Paradise.   They don't even get it going until 1 am, then you dance till dawn and go for breakfast.

Guest PPC2019

In Europe, we went to Andalusia in the south of Spain.  

No uniforms, just NATO ID.     Uniforms don't pick up in Spain, you have to have a motorcycle.

But a scooter will suffice, so we rented scooters.

Club Paradise.   They don't even get it going until 1 am, then you dance till dawn and go for breakfast.

Here's some Capital Sound... 

Back when there was good things in Ottawa. I love that classic keyboard. When producers didn't make music on shitty laptops.

Edited by PPC2019

Guest PPC2019
9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The was right at the end of the War, the Iron Curtain was falling, it was euphoric, we partied, girls were in a good mood, ready to make babies.

Those girls in the 80's weren't far-left nut cases.

Guest PPC2019
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

No, there were some peacenik anti-nuclear chicks,  some tragic Goth chicks who were too cool for soldiers, but in terms of club chicks?  They wanted to make babies with us.

I look for the engineering or science nerds. Girls funded by the government, who think there weird... but are actually super hot. I have my eye on one right now. If you don't see me for a few days, i'll work on it.

I also look for business owners... Girls with a sense of competitiveness. They always seem happy in life, and not PMSing on ya ever day.

University girls who try and lecture me about Morality.... No Thanks

6 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I look for the engineering or science nerds. Girls funded by the government, who think there weird... but are actually super hot. I have my eye on one right now. If you don't see me for a few days, i'll work on it.

I also look for business owners... Girls with a sense of competitiveness. They always seem happy in life, and not PMSing on ya ever day.

University girls who try and lecture me about Morality.... No Thanks

Yeah, my wife's a science major, biology, she has all sorts of looks, but she has a nerdy girl look with her Lisa Loeb glasses that makes me melt.

I tell her leave the glasses on when I jump her bones.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

We're way off topic now, Charles Anthony will throw us in an extra-judicial black hole.

So bringing it back to the Teflon Don, what I like about this is that it just throws more gasoline on the fire against the loonie leftists and their urbane Liberal stooges.

Firing Don Cherry on Remembrance Day is all to the good of chaos is a ladder.

That being said, the big rage bomb will go off when the market corrects. 

In whichever direction, it could correct up into stagflation, or it could correct down into a deflationary spiral in the throws of negative interest rates.

They take thread drift way to seriously. What fun is always staying on topic? If no one can be themselves, no one wants to be here. If they want more members to join, then let people have their own conversations. It's the middle of the night and I don't see anyone else joining this chat.

Edited by PPC2019

9 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

They take thread drift way to seriously. What fun is always staying on topic?

You should come over to the American forum, it's smaller, it's more like a virtual pub,  but there's no moderator, and the conversations are way more interesting.

Me and Yzermandias are on both forums, this is the Canadian Nanny Forum, down in America, it's libertarian.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You should come over to the America forum, it's smaller, it's more like a virtual pub,  but there's no moderator, and the conversations are way more interesting.

I like the Mod.... but i think Thread drift is the last thing people care about...

What's the name of the Forum?

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

I like the Mod.... but i think Thread drift is the last thing people care about...

What's the name of the Forum?

I like Charles Anthony, he's just doing his job, but the threads here are dry, same people saying the same things all the time, and there's no partying allowed here.

The other forum is intimate, just  a small number of guys hanging out in a digital basement.

They're always looking for new recruits, because it's rough, no holds barred,  so only those who like it rough stick around.

https://www.martinhash.com/forums/

Guest PPC2019

I like Charles Anthony, he's just doing his job, but the threads here are dry, same people saying the same things all the time, and there's no partying allowed here.

The other forum is intimate, just  a small number of guys hanging out in a digital basement.

They're always looking for new recruits, because it's rough, no holds barred,  so only those who like it rough stick around.

https://www.martinhash.com/forums/

I know and I hate talking about overpopulation, but when I keep hearing people trying to shut down Alberta's oil pipelines... I get a little ticked off with Canada being made scapegoat for everyone else mistakes.

When I heard people ask if you will spend $1000 of your own money fighting climate change,,, I keep bringing it up.

I think I've made my case strong and clear.... 

So I rather talk about Women and partying in the 1980's.

Guest PPC2019
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

We talk about everything, you'd fit right in, there's lots of politics, there's Americans, Brits, Europeans, we talk all politics, history, war, but we party too, more music, more talking about chicks.

I'm going to join and create a trance music Tread. Just because I feel like it :)