Trance Music 24/7 Hot Girls and Freechat

Dougie93

7 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I was just listening to this,

That's sweet.   Reminds me of this blond I once took down to the beach

we didn't sleep together, just short of that, she tells me she has a boyfriend when she's down to her panties,

I was never into blonds, brunette man me, but this was an exception, she was pretty stunning.

Edited by Dougie93

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

I'm at peace with it, if they come for me, I'll go down swinging, but I don't worry about it, don't anticipate contact, just let it come.

Some things are better off not put in the sunshine. No one else understands what you've gone through. I meet alot of army people in the forums... the conservative forums... They tend to be Red-pilled folks... but I have to be careful what I say...

I remember going after some Iraqi vets.. It didn't turn out so well.

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

Some things are better off not put in the sunshine. No one else understands what you've gone through. I meet alot of army people in the forums... the conservative forums... They tend to be Red-pilled folks... but I have to be careful what I say...

I remember going after some Iraqi vets.. It didn't turn out so well.

I'm eccentric for an army guy, I was army, but I was from the 6ix, I have my Redneck side, but I have a lot of sides.

"I am large, I contain multitudes" ~ Walt Whitman

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm eccentric for an army guy, I was army, but I was from the 6ix, I have my Redneck side, but I have a lot of sides.

"I am large, I contain multitudes" ~ Walt Whitman

Well the Marxist University I went to was very anti war in 2006. We thought all the troops were psychopaths...

I was really hard on on vets.

I just stay out of it... I don't have the ability to make an accurate judgement on who deserves forgiveness and who doesn't. If If try and judge, I become a snob.

One thing I loved about the vets... Is there sense of Stamina.... You can spend hours chatting with them.... They never burn out.

2 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Well the Marxist University I went to was very anti war in 2006. We thought all the troops were psychopaths...

I was really hard on on vets.

Civvie men fear us, Civvy women want to make babies with us.

Many a night I buckled the man and took the girl home.

We were used to being feared, loathed and lusted after all at the same time.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019

Civvie men fear us, Civvy women want to make babies with us.

Many I night I buckled the man and took the girl home.

We were used to being feared, loathed and lusted after all at the same time.

What about drug use in the military for partying and whatnot?

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Some guys smoked weed, the Heads, there was the rare guy who was caught for doing coke, and there was steroids.

Mostly booze tho, mostly beer.

I'm really condescending when it comes to drugs. I've given harsh opinions on here.

I see kids snorting prescription pills like it's some kind of joke. The're not even addicts. They just thing it's funny to do at a party.

I hate the generic dumbing-down of society.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I'm really condescending when it comes to drugs. I've given harsh opinions on here.

I see kids snorting prescription pills like it's some kind of joke. The're not even addicts. They just thing it's funny to do at a party.

I hate the generic dumbing-down of society.

I smoke tobaccy, weed, and I drink liquor.  I've never done any pharmaceutical type drugs,

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

I smoke tobaccy, weed, and I drink liquor.  I've never done any pharmaceutical type drugs,

I guess this came out when Mulroney was in power. I remember seeing it as a kid. The government actually cared about the kids, had commercials like these broadcasted.

Whenever I see stupid... invest this Marijuana stock commercials on BNN.... I remember this commercial.

Now they say... It was just Racist propoganda.... but I truly believe they wanted to protect our youth.

Politicans no longer have the courage to say no... They just go along to get along.

Guest PPC2019

I started watching a lot of Alex Jones.... he would often talk about how some of the elite want to dumb people down....  So things I uses to think were harmless, I began to question.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I guess this came out when Mulroney was in power. I remember seeing it as a kid. The government actually cared about the kids, had commercials like these broadcasted.

Whenever I see stupid... invest this Marijuana stock commercials on BNN.... I remember this commercial.

Now they say... It was just Racist propoganda.... but I truly believe they wanted to protect our youth.

Politicans no longer have the courage to say no... They just go along to get along.

I don't like kids.   We don't have any.  My wife is not into kids neither.  

I don't do anything for the children, I'm a born killer, misanthrope, I'm not paternal at all.

1 minute ago, PPC2019 said:

I started watching a lot of Alex Jones.... he would often talk about how some of the elite want to dumb people down....  So things I uses to think were harmless, I began to question.

Having worked behind the wire with a security clearance, and thus knowing how the government conspiracies actually work, I can't get into the silly stuff.

Conspiracy theories are dumb, the truth is much scarier.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I didn't do any steroids neither, I was in the gym a lot, but I was going for lean and mean, and cute to girls, I wasn't trying to bulk up.  I was more of a runner.

I went on Omegle, and chattest with some collage girls... and they braging about their friend dooing shrooms... They wanted to ask me if I had any drug advice, since I was older. I'm like drugs are uses to enslave your and dumb you down.... and they got angry.

Guest PPC2019

Having worked behind the wire with a security clearance, and thus knowing how the government conspiracies actually work, I can't get into the silly stuff.

Conspiracy theories are dumb, the truth is much scarier.

He BSed alot, but he still tought me how to think. He still told everyone to question, what they been told since I was a kid. I can at least say thanks for that.

He's done alot to expose chemicals in our food and vaccines.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I went on Omegle, and chattest with some collage girls... and they braging about their friend dooing shrooms... They wanted to ask me if I had any drug advice, since I was older. I'm like drugs are uses to enslave your and dumb you down.... and they got angry.

I hate the Temperance Lady.   I don't care what drugs people do, I don't care if people kill themselves, I think it is their prerogative.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

He BSed alot, but he still tought me how to think. He still told everyone to question, what they been told since I was a kid. I can at least say thanks for that.

He's done alot to expose chemicals in our food and vaccines.

I don't worry about it, I trust in the Lord, no fears on earth.

I don't worry about anything to be honest, sometimes I regret hurting people, but I don't have many fears, I've never been fearful, I just go on the attack, whatever the situation.

Never had a problem picking up girls, because I had no fear of rejection, I just walked up and asked for the deal, and it worked like a charm.

Guest PPC2019
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I hate the Temperance Lady.   I don't care what drugs people do, I don't care if people kill themselves, I think it is their prerogative.

But people should no exactly what they;re getting into... What drugs kill what braincells, in what part of the brain.

Show high school students the dead zones found in PET scans.

For example... This is from a girl who did a lot of Ecstasy for 3 years.

35 seconds

Edited by PPC2019