Dougie93

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Dougie93 said:

And Calvin Klein Escape for women, OMFG.   I miss the 90's

I went to a happy hardcore rave in the 90's. The girls wore pajamas and pokemon backpacks. I remember this cute who invited me... she use to get on chat, and DJ live for me with her turntables... Hey... This is what she was into.

2 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I went to a happy hardcore rave in the 90's. The girls wore pajamas and pokemon backpacks. I remember this cute who invited me... she use to get on chat, and DJ live for me with her turntables... Hey... This is what she was into.

That was later 90's, by then I was settled down with a steady girl, so not so much clubbing for me then.

Guest PPC2019

I remember dropping this back in 2012... 5 girls on my left, 5 girls on my right... and I was looking right to the guy in the center... When the bass kicked in... I knew he was taken to another planet... I saw him surrounded by women.... he was dancing completely in bliss.

Guest PPC2019

I was doing a hip hop set... trying to please the young folk... and someone walked up to me, and said "Hey do you know any trance." I drooped this right away.... and within 3 minutes there wasn't a single person not dancing...

Having been forced to surrender to gangster rap... and always been the weirdo for loving euro... I got my big break around 10 years ago... I couldn't believe this kids were into trance.

This blonde cutie walked up to me... I thought she was going to complain... and she said... this is the best night of her life... thank you... you're amazing.

The buildup at 3:20 is incredible... One of the best trance songs of all time... hardly anyone's heard of it.

Edited by PPC2019

7 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I remember dropping this back in 2012... 5 girls on my left, 5 girls on my right... and I was looking right to the guy in the center... When the bass kicked in... I knew he was taken to another planet... I saw him surrounded by women.... he was dancing completely in bliss.

I wish there was Trance when I was young

2 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I was doing a hip hop set... trying to please the young folk... and someone walked up to me, and said "Hey do you know any trance." I drooped this right away.... and within 3 minutes there wasn't a single person not dancing...

Having been forced to surrender to gangster rap... and always been the weirdo for loving euro... I got my big break around 10 years ago... I couldn't believe this kids were into trance.

This blonde cutie walked up to me... I thought she was going to complain... and she said... this is the best night of her life... thank you... you're amazing.

Club music for clubbing, when out to pick up, you just want chicks grooving and pumping, hip-hop is not for dancing,

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I wish there was Trance when I was young

Club music for clubbing, when out to pick up, you just want chicks grooving and pumping, hip-hop is not for dancing,

For all my environmental BS... I tell myself... if it wasn't for capitalism... If it wasn't for those who produce the semiconductor... none of this could be possible.... So even in my darkest says... when I want to see mankind return to the wilderness, I think about how great technology is... 

How anyone can make a hit record on their laptop, and share it with the work.

There can't be a future for mankind without technology. We can't change the system... We have beautiful things because of the system.

Maybe one day will learn too dig up the land files, and use AI robotics to manufacturer election waste.

Governments hate raves... but they forget that music brings people together... Music brings people to a frequency you can't find in ordinary life... it opens pathways that can't be opened from anything else that exists in modern society.

I also believe that mankind doesn't belong in Space... If God wanted us in Space he wouldn't make the closest star 4.5 billion lightyears away... There's s a reason we can't get into deep space

If we blow up the planet... there is always going to be second chance... There is always going to be life in the universe. So I don't know what our destiny is... but God had a backup... far far away.

Edited by PPC2019

4 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Governments hate raves... but they forget that music brings people together... Music brings people to a frequency you can't find in ordinary life... it opens pathways that can't be opened from anything else that exists in modern society.

I just loved the company of pretty girls, club girls dolled up to the nines, look good, smell good, dance good, I liked picking girls up, even if I didn't end up sleeping with them, just to have a pretty girl on your arm, that was what life was all about, other than being a mass murderer for the government, which was my day job.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The government is creepy.   I was their armed agent, I know.

Just try not to think about it all the time... When i'm worried about work, and I come on here to talk politics look out. I'm talking about music right now.... because I know when i'm slipping good people on this forum don't need to suffer.

I've been on here for a distraction. I might get back into the entertainment industry, at least i'll make money. Environmentalism doesn't pay.

Edited by PPC2019