The Operation "Peace Springs" 2

Altai

UEFA starts an investigation about Turkish national soccer team players soldier salute after scoring against France national team yesterday night.

It is known that a France soccer player was also giving soldier salute to France P.M. and nothing was happened :lol: 

We know you have a pain in your butt but get used to this feeling, you will feel it for long time.

Here‘s a rather different take on things from a Turkish politician:

www.theguardian.com

The Kurds have faced their own ‘endless war’. And this is a dark new chapter | Giran Ozcan

Turkey’s latest offensive was avoidable, says Giran Ozcan, Peoples’ Democratic party (HDP) representative to the USA
www.theguardian.com www.theguardian.com

Last week, Turkey began its long-planned attack on Kurdish forces in north-east Syria. Days before, the US president and his Turkish counterpart had spoken on the phone: Donald Trump was reportedly supposed to caution Recep Tayyip Erdoğan against a unilateral attack on Kurdish allies, who had helped to defeat Islamic State. Instead, he sanctioned one.

The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) had previously agreed to all the terms of a US-sponsored “security mechanism” in the region. They made real concessions, removing fortifications and moving forces away from territory the Kurds had liberated from Isis on Turkey’s southern border. Erdoğan, however, has had no such commitment to diplomacy. The Turkish military used the agreement that had been in place for two months to gather intelligence on SDF positions, and on Tuesday it went ahead with its real goal: invasion...

...The effects of Trump’s decision, paradoxically, will only deepen the divisions driving the wars in both Turkey and Syria, and make the global fight against terrorism more difficult. The anti-Kurdish hostility behind last week’s invasion has also led Turkey to tolerate, and even support, Isis and al-Qaida in Syria, simply because those forces are also fighting the Kurds.

Trump wants us to believe that Turkey can lead the anti-Isis campaign and take control of thousands of Isis prisoners. Meanwhile, Erdoğan’s army attacks the very Kurdish forces that previously defeated Isis. Such short-sightedness is how wars are more often started – not ended. And it is the Kurds of northern Syria who will once again pay the price.

Germany said that they cancel the new car factory opening in Turkiye, after Turkiye starts the operation.

Nah, they are bluffing and expecting us to say "pleasee dont give upppp we will give you more opportunities". Nope we wont do that and they will open the factory here.

Edited by Altai

Russia  is trying to prevent Turkish Army to advanve more after Turkish Army reached to some strategically important areas in short time. Russians didnt expect that Turkish Army could go ahead that fast and they also expected US army will risk to face with Turkish Army. Together the pressure done by Zionists to Putin to stop Turkiye, Russia begin to grumble. 

Edited by Altai

Anti-ISIS coalition consist of Western countries stop sharing intelligence with Turkiye about ISIS after the start of "The Peace Spring" operation.

It is proven again that ISIS is just a tool to justify invasion of Syria by Western countries.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, Altai said:

Evangelical and Zionist senators of US congress planning to offer sanctions on Turkiye after Turkiye's operation to Greater Israel on "Promised Lands". The evangelic person named Lindsey Graham leads the sanction offer. L.G. is from Republicans wing who also leads most of the invasions of US. He is from a soldier origin family like many other persons in US government and  planning to be president candidate soon. He has a title as "chairman of the judicial committee" in the senate. While democrats are trying to dismiss Trump, republicans like L.G is considering to support them in this process. The planned sanctions against Turkiye includes confiscating the assets of Turkish politicians, termination of arms sales and spare parts support, creating visa problems for Turkish politicians, economical sanctions etc. 

Please keep applying sanctions on us. In this way we remove our ass from the seats and working hard to produce somethings. In last 15 years we have increased domestic weapon production from %5 to %75. 

Trump invited all the senators for a meeting. He is going to warn senators saying "I will apply sanctions on Turkiye but you wont offer heavy sanction on senato." 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/national/world/2019/10/16/1_4640069.html

France has suggested it will also work more closely with Russia in Syria.

French Foreign Minister Jean Yves Le Drian said in an interview on French television channel BFM Wednesday that France is notably now looking to Russia, given their “common interests” in defeating the Islamic State group in Syria.

Well now theres a whole new mess.   

Nice going trump.  

LoL he says you have seen the letter. I didnt allow them. Feeling like watching a theatre again. "Hey Erdogan I am going to treaten you in the letter but dont take it serious just feel free to enter Syria, I will take the troops away." 

Edited by Altai

Folks,

I want to thank you all for making this a discussion. 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, Altai said:

The first topic was closed under the pretext of "people is not discussing". This is not a logical reason, so I cant force people to discuss. I post good enough discuss material. People are free to discuss or not. Their choices cannot be an excuse to limit my freedom, complately illogical , if you believe in freedom. 

For what it may be worth, no, I do not believe in freedom but if the rest of the crew continue to do all of the heavy lifting and keep the ball rolling, I just might re-open and merge this thread into your original thread. 

2 hours ago, Altai said:

US Vice President person named Pence came Turkiye to have a meeting with President Erdogan. 

President Erdogan rejects to talk with it.

President Erdogan accepts it on insistence. It is trying to hug Erdogan I think at the beginning but President push the dirt away kindly.

Edited by Altai