Immigrants cost Canada $30 billion per year

Argus

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Sure you're allowed to do all that.  I'm saying it shouldn't be allowed, dual citizenship, because of people like you and many others.  But Canadians are wimps and have hundreds of years of history of taking up the behind.

As I am American, I only respect people who have the courage of their convictions and are as a result willing to fight, kill and die for them.

Why should I have any respect for the docile sheep in Canada? 

They think I am a foreigner?   Okay, so what?   F*ck Canada, they're not going to do nothing about it, and even they tried, I'm willing to kill and die for my freedom.

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

But you're not really loyal to the Queen, it's just lip service, at least the Israeli guy has the courage of his convictions when most Canadians clearly don't.

I am loyal to the Queen, because this is what Canadians want, this is how our system works.  As long as she's the physical embodiment of the state, I will be faithful.  If I and/or a majority of Canadians ever decide to replace the Queen through our MP's well I'd be loyal to that too, even though I have no active desire to do that.

The Israeli guy is trying to make up his own rules, regardless of what the people he swears loyalty (Canadians) want.  SO he's a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

As I an American, I only respect people who have the courage of their convictions and are as a result willing to fight, kill and die for them.

Why should I have any respect for the docile sheep in Canada? 

They think I am a foreigner?   Okay, so what?   F*ck Canada, they're not going to do nothing about it, and even they tried, I'm willing to kill and die for my freedom.

I thought you were loyal to the British Crown?

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

I thought you were loyal to the British Crown?

The British Crown is above Canadian Confederation, Canada is a level below.

Otherwise how could there be Bloc Quebecois sitting in Parliament?

The Pequistes are not loyal to Canada, but they don't have to be, they can invoke the authority of the Queen on behalf of Quebec against Canada, and that is what they do.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Moreover, it is not Canadians who defend the British Crown.

It is not Canadians who came to the aid of Britain in Her darkest hour.

We Americans are the defenders of the British Crown.

United Kingdom - United States Security Agreement.

Americans joined WWII only when Japan was attacked, so give me a break.  They sat on their thumbs for 2 years.  They sent arms, but wouldn't risk their lives.  Canada joined the fight a week after the British declared war on Germany, and we had the authority not to, because the Statute of Westminster was in full effect.  I love Americans but c'mon man.

Americans joined WWII only when Japan was attacked, so give me a break.  They sat on their thumbs for 2 years.  They sent arms, but wouldn't risk their lives.  Canada joined the fight a week after the British declared war on Germany, and we had the authority not to, because the Statute of Westminster was in full effect.  I love Americans but c'mon man.

Britain is not America's natural ally, most Americans do not like the British at all. 

FDR could not convince the American people to fight a war for the British, until America was attacked and the Germans declared war on America.

Canada did not fight on Canadian command in the Second World War, all Canadians fought under British command, so those troops were British.

We Americans saved Canada, by way of saving Canada's British Crown.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The British Crown is above Canadian Confederation, Canada is a level below.

Otherwise how could there be Bloc Quebecois sitting in Parliament?

The Pequistes are not loyal to Canada, but they don't have to be, they can invoke the authority of the Queen on behalf of Quebec against Canada, and that is what they do.

The British won the Seven Years War, and it should remain so.  If Quebec ever votes to separate, then maybe that should be seen as a Declaration of War, like the US Civil War when the south succeeded, and the Royal Canadian Air Force should proceed to carpet bomb Quebec and then take the royal land back from the traitors.  That would stop all of this separation talk real quick me thinks.

The traitors shouldn't be allowed to stand in Parliament, off with their heads.  But as you say, Canadians are docile sheep.  If that happened in the US they'd get a bullet between the eyes by someone walking down the street.

There were many Americans just like me, who joined the British military before America entered the war.

It's a grand old tradition.

America does not oppose it, because undertaking additional obligations is fine, those obligations are my own, America is not responsible to come and save me from myself.

Edited by Dougie93

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The British won the Seven Years War, and it should remain so.  If Quebec ever votes to separate, then maybe that should be seen as a Declaration of War, like the US Civil War when the south succeeded, and the Royal Canadian Air Force should proceed to carpet bomb Quebec and then take the royal land back from the traitors.  That would stop all of this separation talk real quick me thinks.

The traitors shouldn't be allowed to stand in Parliament, off with their heads.  But as you say, Canadians are docile sheep.  If that happened in the US they'd get a bullet between the eyes by someone walking down the street.

I don't think English Canadians agree.  Canadians seem to be knee jerk averse to armed conflict.

I think the Quebecois would win the civil war relatively easily,  Canadians would quit soon as a few body bags came back from the front.

Canadians lost only 150 troops in Afghanistan and that was enough to make Canada quit, so I doubt Canadian resolve to fight any wars at all now.

I mean, Canadians refuse to bomb ISIS,  but they are going to carpet bomb Quebec?  Sounds far fetched.

Edited by Dougie93

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada did not fight on Canadian command in the Second World War, all Canadians fought under British command, so those troops were British

They were legally British subjects anyways, so technically they were British yes.  Canadian citizenship only came in 1947.  But they were still Canadians during WWII, like people from Calgary are Calgarians, it's not a legal title.

We Americans saved Canada, by way of saving Canada's British Crown.

Great, appreciate the Americans who fought.  "We" is a stretch, since you did nothing LOL.

But to say Canadians didn't fight to help the Crown is ridiculous.  Many of my ancestors fought, I honour it. It was a multinational effort.  The Russians were by far the most responsible for defeating the Germans, but we all contributed.

They were legally British subjects anyways, so technically they were British yes.  Canadian citizenship only came in 1947.  But they were still Canadians during WWII, like people from Calgary are Calgarians, it's not a legal title.

Great, appreciate the Americans who fought.  "We" is a stretch, since you did nothing LOL.

But to say Canadians didn't fight to help the Crown is ridiculous.  Many of my ancestors fought, I honour it. It was a multinational effort.  The Russians were by far the most responsible for defeating the Germans, but we all contributed.

Canada was the Crown, to say that the Crown saves itself is ridiculous, the British to include Canada, begged America for aid, because the Germans and Japanese were winning and going to win if America didn't come to Britain's aid.  The British don't deny it.

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think English Canadians agree.  Canadians seem to be knee jerk averse to armed conflict.

I think the Quebecois would win the civil war relatively easily,  Canadians would quit soon as a few body bags came back from the front.

Canadians lost only 150 troops in Afghanistan and that was enough to make Canada quit, so I doubt Canadian resolve to fight any wars at all now.

I mean, Canadians refuse to bomb ISIS,  but they are going to carpet bomb Quebec?  Sounds far fetched.

Well I agree, I never said it would happen, i said maybe it should.

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

So you joined the British military before America entered WWII?  Doubtful lol.

Never said I fought in WWII, but I joined the Canadian military as an American, I am a decorated Canadian veteran, I got the medals right here in my desk. /shrugs

Edited by Dougie93

Canada was the Crown, to say that the Crown saves itself is ridiculous, the British to include Canada, begged America for aid, because the Germans and Japanese were winning and going to win if America didn't come to Britain's aid.  The British don't deny it.

The British may not have, and likely wouldn't have, won WWII without the Americans, I don't deny it either.  The US also didn't do it for charity either, but for self-interest, and nothing wrong with that.  I honour their sacrifice.  We are allies.

Maybe it should, I'd love to see the Quebecois hand you pathetic Canadians your asses on a platter.

Many Quebecois ran to the hills when the call for WWII came.  France was annexed, but they ran.  Not exactly the most ferocious warriors either.

Might be a battlefield of Canadians and Quebecois slapping each other with oven-mittens and then crying.

My grandfathers fought in WWII, one of them spent his career in the military.  He was an anglo who grew up in Quebec.  He was a true Canadian badass.  They exist, but are a rare breed.  I honour what they fought for.

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The British may not have, and likely wouldn't have, won WWII without the Americans, I don't deny it either.  The US also didn't do it for charity either, but for self-interest, and nothing wrong with that.  I honour their sacrifice.  We are allies.

Indeed, and you'll note that I still defend and uphold the British Crown as Her stalwart ally,  to this day, under the agreement forged in the Second World War.

I still defend Canada, even though I don't really like Canada, because that is what I undertook an oath to do, because Americans are called to say what they mean do what they say.

Indeed, and you'll note that I still defend and uphold the British Crown as Her stalwart ally,  to this day, under the agreement forged in the Second World War.

I still defend Canada, even though I don't really like Canada, because that is what I undertook an oath to do, because Americans are called to say what they mean do what they say.

I thought your defend the Crown because your genetics are British.  Am I wrong about that?

Your allegiance to the British Crown is confusing, you seem to be giving different answers, explain.

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I thought your defend the Crown because your genetics are British.  Am I wrong about that?

Your allegiance to the British Crown is confusing, you seem to be giving different answers, explain.

Not genetics, British is not a race, the Scots and English are not the same race,  they don't even like each other.

My allegiance to the British Crown is as a mercenary, all British troops are mercenaries who choose to swear fealty to the Queen.

An American holds to the oaths which he undertook of his own free will, I defend both the American constitution and the  British Crown as well.

United Kingdom - United States Security Agreement ; forged in the fires of the Second Wold War.

Apologies.   To return to Argus's central premise though;  who does Argus represent?

He says immigrants are a drain on Canada, but what Canada is he referring to?

He's said he's not loyal to the Queen of Canada, so who is he to speak on Canada's behalf?

Not saying he can't say it, but he's not speaking for himself, he is appointing himself as the spokesman for Canada.

On what basis?   The Republic of Canada?  

How can I read the constitution of this de facto republic? 

Where is the capital of Argusland and who swears allegiance to it?