California vote; give free healthcare to illegals

25 minutes ago, jacee said:

1 Racists are bolder and more obvious now. Trump has enabled them. Maybe you don't see them because you're not a target. 

4chan Hate speech up 40% since 2015. 

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/d3nbzy/we-analyzed-more-than-1-million-comments-on-4chan-hate-speech-there-has-spiked-by-40-since-2015?utm_source=vicenewscafbca&utm_campaign=global

2 I'm not sure where that stands now, whether he revoked temporary visas or not. Nonetheless, their application for asylum here may not depend on that, but on the credibility of the reason they don't feel safe returning to their home country. 

You're afraid of 4chan, of all websites :rolleyes:

Well, you should be :)

On 7/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, jacee said:

The US in general, I find, does not always offer that respect

So?

It's also good to remember that many of the (mostly Indigenous) people fleeing Central America are fleeing the land theft, environmental damage and violent oppression that results from Canadian and US corporate invasion of their countries.

So what are Canadians doing about it? Let me guess, nothing? Just talking about it on some dumb site where those poor people who have fled have never heard of?

Canada, did you forget that you are a democracy where the will of the people is sacred?

In fairness, Canada should be taking most of the Honduran refugees who are in US detention, 

Yes! That's what I'm saying! That's the spirit right there. Canada offers more than what the US can offer and it offers it better! Jacee, you should force your. There you go Americanos, your problem has been solved!

Look, ms. jacee, as I keep mentioning around here, the US isn't going to listen! The Americans don't care! You are talking to the deaf, mute and blind. No matter how much the world lambaste them, they don't care. And you can't make them care, unless of course the world invades them and forces them too but many Canadians are lazy and don't want to do that. That is why Canada has to do it on its own. Fix the problems the problems over there. Prove to the world that you are better. Not to the Americans. Again they don't care and it just makes you Canadians pathetic. Many Canadians love to boast how much Canadian society and Canada is so much better than the US, now is the time to prove it.

Ashamed to be Canadian:

Have you decided to renounce your Canadian citizenship and move out, maybe to Honduras, where you can do more over there?