White supremacists in Canada's Armed Forces

15 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed....British poet's version:  

Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die.  -  Alfred Lord Tennyson

Well, that was the deal in effect, if the balloon goes up on the trace, you're in the breach.

In the meantime however, enjoy the Queen's Schilling and take your leave in the south of Spain, ensuring that you have your NATO ID and leave pass on you at all times.

The Canadian Army was after all, the highest paid army in the world when I served, I was making almost twice what my American counterpart was making.

Her Majesty has always been berry berry goo to me, $115 dollars a month, room, board, meals,  cable tv included, couldn't be beat when I was 17.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Well, that was the deal in effect, if the balloon goes up on the trace, you're in the breach.

In the meantime however, enjoy the Queen's Schilling and take your leave in the south of Spain, ensuring that you have your NATO ID and leave pass on you at all times.

Well, to express shock and outrage at the existence of "white supremacists" in Canadian Forces is to express fundamental ignorance about the very nature of Canada and its sovereign.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, to express shock and outrage at the existence of "white supremacists" in Canadian Forces is to express fundamental ignorance about the very nature of Canada and its sovereign.

Indeed, Canada is the British Empire and the British Empire is fundamentally white supremacist.

I didn't find that the white supremacists were a problem in the ranks anyways, the black guys could take care of themselves, all the black guys I served with were hard men, the white supremacists were too scared to mess with them.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Indeed, Canada is the British Empire and the British Empire is fundamentally white supremacist.

Yes, as it goes far beyond the ideology or actions of any individual persons or groups.

"Dark Threats & White Knights" (Razack - University of Toronto Press) distills this Canadian reality very well with an opening reference:

“The White Man’s Burden”: Kipling’s Hymn to U.S. Imperialism

In February 1899, British novelist and poet Rudyard Kipling wrote a poem entitled “The White Man’s Burden: The United States and The Philippine Islands.” In this poem, Kipling urged the U.S. to take up the “burden” of empire, as had Britain and other European nations. Published in the February, 1899 issue of McClure’s Magazine, the poem coincided with the beginning of the Philippine-American War and U.S. Senate ratification of the treaty that placed Puerto Rico, Guam, Cuba, and the Philippines under American control. Theodore Roosevelt, soon to become vice-president and then president, copied the poem and sent it to his friend, Senator Henry Cabot Lodge, commenting that it was “rather poor poetry, but good sense from the expansion point of view.” Not everyone was as favorably impressed as Roosevelt. The racialized notion of the “White Man’s burden” became a euphemism for imperialism, and many anti-imperialists couched their opposition in reaction to the phrase.

Take up the White Man’s burden—

Send forth the best ye breed—

Go send your sons to exile

To serve your captives' need

To wait in heavy harness

On fluttered folk and wild—

Your new-caught, sullen peoples,

Half devil and half child

Take up the White Man’s burden

In patience to abide

To veil the threat of terror

And check the show of pride;

By open speech and simple

An hundred times made plain

To seek another’s profit

And work another’s gain

Take up the White Man’s burden—

And reap his old reward:

The blame of those ye better

The hate of those ye guard—

The cry of hosts ye humour

(Ah slowly) to the light:

"Why brought ye us from bondage,

“Our loved Egyptian night?”

Take up the White Man’s burden-

Have done with childish days-

The lightly proffered laurel,

The easy, ungrudged praise.

Comes now, to search your manhood

Through all the thankless years,

Cold-edged with dear-bought wisdom,

The judgment of your peers!

See, back in the army I joined, this sort of thing was sorted out in the ranks by the ranks.

Nobody went crying to the chain of command, that would make you a rat and nobody would trust you again.

You did not however have to put up with somebody beaking off at you with slurs or whatever,  you just called them out,  and then they could take it back, or you could smash all their teeth down their throat.

That pretty much kept the peace.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

See, back in the army I joined, this sort of thing was sorted out in the ranks by the ranks.

Nobody went crying to the chain of command, that would make you a rat and nobody would trust you again.

But therein lies the problem, as it was impossible to conduct air strikes against North Vietnam from Yankee Station if there was a race riot below decks.

The command and discipline of "white supremacy" exists at many levels, if only because of the very nature of government and military hierarchy.  

If some chaps in Canada make a few politically incorrect Facebook posts, it is not the end of the world.

But therein lies the problem, as it was impossible to conduct air strikes against North Vietnam from Yankee Station if there was a race riot below decks.

The command and discipline of "white supremacy" exists at many levels, if only because of the very nature of government and military hierarchy.  

If some chaps in Canada make a few politically incorrect Facebook posts, it is not the end of the world.

Well, case in point, one night down at Sassy's, which was the go to military bar in Petawawa, this EME got into a heated argument with a black guy from Haiti and in his drunken uninhibited state he let fly with "nigger!", and in literally a split second every black guy stood up and started closing on this guy, like six or seven of them, and pinned him up against a wall.

Since these black guys were my buddies I basically said "he's not going to jail for saying that, but if you mob stomp him, you will be going to Edmonton (Jail), so pause and think about it"

Basically they had made their point, so they let him walk, but the moral of story is, even though we weren't politically correct, if you were want to hurl racial slurs around, you would get your head smashed in by somebody before too long, so it was a rather rare occurrence indeed.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Basically they had made their point, so they let him walk, but the moral of story is, even though we weren't politically correct, if you were want to hurl racial slurs around, you would get your head smashed in by somebody before too long, so it was a rather rare occurrence indeed.

My old man's stage troupe of talented "Negroes" had a canned response and performance schtick whenever some drunken white hothead screamed "nigger!" from the audience, including USAF bases in Newfoundland back in the 1950's.

The band's drummer would shout, "He said the magic word !"....and all manner of ridiculous mockery would ensue on stage towards the offending patron, to the delight of the audience.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

My old man's stage troupe of talented "Negroes" had a canned response and performance schtick whenever some drunken white hothead screamed "nigger!" from the audience, including USAF bases in Newfoundland back in the 1950's.

The band's drummer would shout, "He said the magic word !"....and all manner of ridiculous mockery would ensue on stage towards the offending patron, to the delight of the audience.

Well, the 82nd Airborne is the American unit which I had the most interaction with, we all in Petawawa admired the 82nd Airborne, whether we were legs or not, and at the time the Confederate Battle Flag was like their unofficial colors, so all of a sudden there are Confederate Battle Flags all over the base, because the 82nd Airborne guys were giving them as gifts, I still have mine.

The funny thing was, the chain of command at the time was so clueless, they thought the CBF was all cool n' shit, Airborne, lol!

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Well, the 82nd Airborne is the American unit which I had the most interaction with, we all in Petawawa admired the 82nd Airborne, whether we were legs or not, and at the time the Confederate Battle Flag was like their unofficial colors, so all of a sudden their are Confederate Battle Flags all over the base, because the 82nd Airborne guys were giving them as  gifts, I still have mine.

The funny thing was, the chain of command at the time was so clueless, they thought the CBF was all cool n' shit, Airborne, lol!

The Stars and Bars never bothered me, and still don't.   It is every bit a valid part of the culture and history, but I'm sure there is PC pressure to tone it down especially when there is any media around, same as in Canada.  

Ronnie Van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd) was right about Canadian Neil Young.

• Thanks 1

The Stars and Bars never bothered me, and still don't.   It is every bit a valid part of the culture and history, but I'm sure there is PC pressure to tone it down especially when there is any media around, same as in Canada.  

Ronnie Van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd) was right about Canadian Neil Young.

Not the Stars and Bars, Stars and Bars I have no real passion for,  I'm talking about the Battle Flag, which is the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia.

I have no particular love for Jefferson Davis & Co, but Lee, Jackson and Longstreet, the Army of Northern Virginia, that transcends the government in Richmond.

John Cotton and Johnny Reb, were not the same guy.

Not the Stars and Bars, Stars and Bars I have no real passion for,  I'm talking about the Battle Flag, which is the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia.

That distinction has been lost in the rabid, PC noise.  

It is probably hate speech to air "The Dukes of Hazard" in Canada.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

That distinction has been lost in the rabid, PC noise.  

It is probably hate speech to air "The Dukes of Hazard" in Canada.

The Dukes of Hazard flag is the Colors of the AONV, that's the Battle Flag.

The Stars & Bars is the Confederate National Flag,  which is the stars on a blue field with the three bars, red, white,  red.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Dukes of Hazard flag is the Colors of the AONV, that's the Battle Flag.

The Stars & Bars is the Confederate National Flag,  which is the stars on a blue field with the three bars, red, white,  red.

Right....but it doesn't matter....even in Canada:

A councillor for Chatham-Kent, near London, Ontario, is the subject of a complaint – and possibly an investigation – due to a Facebook photo of a toy General Lee car on his mantel.

Councillor Trevor Thompson, who represents South Kent, initially posted a picture in February of railway spikes from his time in the Yukon, souvenir ammunition shells from Chatham-Kent Flight Fest, and the General Lee visible in the background to the left.

He received a complaint at the time that cited the Confederate flag on the roof of the famed Dukes of Hazzard vehicle as inappropriate, but he declined to take down the image.

https://driving.ca/dodge/charger/auto-news/news/ontario-councillor-nets-complaint-with-general-lee-model-car

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Right....but it doesn't matter....even in Canada:

It matters to me, because I have great respect for the soldiers who fought and died under the colors of the Army of Northern Virginia and their progeny to this day, whereas the Confederacy itself I find to have been a misguided and ultimately doomed from the start military adventure, basically the Southrons were hot heads and they blew themselves up.

Edited by Dougie93

It matters to me, because I have great respect for the soldiers who fought and died under the colors of the Army of Northern Virginia and their progeny to this day, whereas the Confederacy itself I find to have been a misguided and ultimately doomed military adventure, basically the Southrons were hot heads and they blew themselves up.

Either way, just as in Canada, they will be erased by the revisionists.

White supremacy in Canadian Forces ?    Sons of Odin ?  

They must be silenced !

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Either way, just as in Canada, they will be erased by the revisionists.

White supremacy in Canadian Forces ?    Sons of Odin ?  

They must be silenced !

Indeed, that is the monarchy in action.     Everything can be justified under the doctrine of the Queen's Peace.

If you fly some flag which has the potential to cause unrest, the Queen's Peace will be invoked and ultimately the riot act could be read therein.

Canada is not a republic, the Queen really is the country, there's no legal basis for anything without her.

When the left finally bring the monarchy down, it will in fact be their undoing, because the Queen is the only thing standing between them and the angry populists to the south.

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

White supremacy is the law of the land in Canada.

Maybe there should be a "White Supremacy" party just to acknowledge this reality.

https://nowtoronto.com/news/white-supremacy-is-the-law-of-the-land/

The Indian Act Apartheid state is woven into the DNA, not to mention that Quebec and all the "First Nations" are fundamentally ethno-nationalist states by their very nature.

None the less,  the Indians are easily cowed or bought off, even by a "country" so baby shit soft as Canada, thus I find their ceaseless whining about it to be a bore

Declaration of Independence, or just f**k off back to the reserve and take the handouts, NDPIndians.

Edited by Dougie93

The Indian Act Apartheid state is woven into the DNA, not to mention that Quebec and all the "First Nations" are fundamentally ethno-nationalist states by their very nature.

None the less,  the Indians are easily cowed or bought off, even by a "country" so baby shit soft as Canada, thus I find their ceaseless whining about it to be a bore

Declaration of Independence, or just f**k off back to the reserve and take the handouts, NDPIndians.

Right, so Canada continues to play this game on all sides, a collective cognitive dissonance and denial.

Maybe things will get back to the normal Canadian white supremacy after the virtue signaling for an election is done.

31 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Right, so Canada continues to play this game on all sides, a collective cognitive dissonance and denial.

Maybe things will get back to the normal Canadian white supremacy after the virtue signaling for an election is done.

I find the Indians to be totally dependent on handouts from Ottawa, so they're basically f**ked no matter what, on the other hand, they're not my people, so they're not my problem, they might as well be from Guatemala for all I care.

I mean, whatever, it's not like I'm getting the taxes back if they don't get handed out to this grievance farmer or that grievance farmer, I've already written this money off as down the tubes no matter what, some grievance farmer is going to get it in the end, it's not coming back to me no matter who I vote for.

Edited by Dougie93

10 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

If that's the full extent of your understanding of Indigenous issues in Canada, I think you're wiser to hold your tongue than to show your ignorance and racism.

There are no 'handouts' to Indigenous people in Canada. There are only the huge debts that Canada owes each Indigenous Nation for land, infrastructure rights-of-way, resource extraction, and other rights and treaty amounts that Canada has failed to pay. 

At Confederation, Canada assumed legal responsibility to maintain all Indigenous rights and treaty obligations.

Each Indigenous Nation has a Trust Fund, administered by the Federal government (as Trustee) into which Canada's debts and obligations were to be paid, and from which each Indigenous Nation could draw for the governance and service needs of its people. 

Canada has proved to be a consistently corrupt Trustee, stealing money from their Trust Funds to build Canadian infrastructure and institutions (eg, railway, Osgoode Hall, etc etc), and also failing to release to them sufficient funds to meet their needs. 

In the Criminal Code of Canada, someone having control of another person's money and stealing from it for themselves, while also 'failing to provide them with the necessities of life', crimes Canada has committed, would be in jail for a very long time. 

So the Proud Boys et al can f*n sit on it and rotate: They, and you, are ignorant of the facts.

And the military and police, particularly RCMP, need to resist government pressure to attack and criminalize Indigenous Peoples who speak up to expose Canada's crimes. 

Racism against Indigenous Peoples - resistance to 'fair dealing' - infects every government department, agency, institution and political leadership. 

As for "NDPIndian" ... it was the NDP government in BC that recently violated Wet'suet'en land rights by making agreements with a pipeline company, and then stood silent as the RCMP violently attacked Wet'suet'en  people resisting the intrusion into their territory.

So ... you now have the real information, and can help inform other people who make inaccurate claims about "handouts". 

Interesting to note: While some white supremacist groups in Canada do target Indigenous Peoples (eg the dumb Proud Boys, the dumb Paul Fromm, etc), there are other groups that specifically don't. They're still racists, but even they understand Canada's crimes against Indigenous Peoples. 

Again,  "Canada" is simply an anachronistic 19th century British Imperialist project, to keep the French in, keep the Americans out, and keep the Indians down.

I have abandoned this project some time ago, I am not defending nor upholding Canada against whatever these misbegotten Indians want to do about it.

None the less, they live by handout from the government of Canada, and as such, Canada has them by the balls as it were.

As I said, the Indians should wise up and declare independence from Canada, problem being, they have become so dependent on Canada, they couldn't govern their way out of a wet paper bag and so I would predict that not only will they not declare independence, even if they did, they'd come crawling back to Canada cap in hand before too long, after they went totally broke.

Regardless, none of this is actually my problem, as I deem the Indians to be totally subservient to and cowed by Ottawa, thus they don't threaten my interests, and so don't matter in the end.

The Indians are in essence foreigners.   They can go to war with Canada as they like, but otherwise they can take the scraps and lump it, I didn't make the world, but that's how it is, no sense crying to me about it, I'm not an Indian, the Indians problems are none of my concern.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Again,  "Canada" is simply an anachronistic 19th century British Imperialist project, to keep the French in, keep the Americans out, and keep the Indians down.

I have abandoned this project some time ago, I am not defending nor upholding Canada against whatever these misbegotten Indians want to do about it.

None the less, they live by handout from the government of Canada, and as such, Canada has them by the balls as it were.

As I said, the Indians should wise up and declare independence from Canada, problem being, they have become to dependent on Canada, they couldn't govern their way out of a wet paper bag and so I would predict that not only will they not declare independence, even if they did, they'd come crawling back to Canada cap in hand before too long, after they went totally broke.

Regardless, none of this is actually my problem, as I deem the Indians to be totally subservient to and cowed by Ottawa, thus they don't threaten my interests, and so don't matter in the end.

I see you haven't yet grasped the truth in law: There are no "handouts". It is their money being released to them from their Trust Funds, and there are payments owing that are much in arrears.

Indigenous Nations are legally  independent from Canada, never ceded their sovereignty and declare it frequently, every time their sovereignty is breached. Canada's treaties are with those sovereign nations, just like our treaties with other countries.

If 'none of this is your problem', you don't know the facts, you don't care to learn and you don't care about Canada anyway, perhaps silence is your best option. 

Your many comments on this thread seem to be in defence of white supremacy in the military, an ideology that shares your disinterest in facts.