Was Trump's Election Campaign Spied On?

3 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

There's no hiding the Obama Spying anymore, it's coming out, that's why Washington swamp dwellers are desperate to get rid of William Barr.  

I'm not actually in favor of making Obama and Hillary the focus of the crimes, it will do too much harm to the country.  The people that need to answer for these crimes are people like Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Strzoks, to name a few.  This isn't the first time the FBI has been found to be unable to handle their massive power without being corrupted by politicians.

Why not go for all of those deep state swampsters. Orange suits would look good on them all. :lol:

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Patience, my boy, patience. The chit will soon hit the fan. The dumbocrats are attacking Barr like there is no tomorrow because they are now in panic mode. But there will be a tomorrow, and Hillary and her criminal crew members in the Obamarama years will, hopefully, end up in the gulag where they all belong. Go get her, Barr and Trump.  :D

Desperate, desperate, desperate wishful thinking. Broken and left clinging to a few unfounded lies. Sad to watch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fbi-chief-wray-says-spying-didn-t-occur-trump-campaign-n1002806?cid=public-rss_20190507

26 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Desperate, desperate, desperate wishful thinking. Broken and left clinging to a few unfounded lies. Sad to watch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fbi-chief-wray-says-spying-didn-t-occur-trump-campaign-n1002806?cid=public-rss_20190507

It is the leftist liberal democrats that are broke and are left with trying to cling on to the wishful thinking that one day they must and will get Trump. Good luck to them. LOL. The only ones spreading lies are the dumbocrats who have nothing to offer the American people but just more bull chit and lies. They are all mentally suffering from TDS(Trump derangement syndrome). The dumbocrats are truly the sad ones to watch. No Russian Trump collusion found but the dumbos still won't get that thru their stupid and stunned brain dead heads. Pathetic indeed. 

Why would anyone in their right mind still want to listen to a leftist liberal fake and lying media outfit like NBC? NBC is for those who do not want to learn or know the truth and get the other side of the story. NBC is for leftist liberal losers. :D

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

That's a pathetic and hollow attempt at semantics Bubber. So cheap for NBC and Wray to stoop that low. "It's not spying when we do it to mobsters so it's not spying when we do it to the President". At the behest of the opposition party no less. If Netanyahu or Harper set their national police force to work to "not spy, but do surveillance" on the opposition parties you'd sing a different tune. It's called being a hypocrite, which is basically just a fancy word for liar.

Asked if he had "any evidence that any illegal surveillance" into the Trump 2016 campaign occurred, Wray said he did not.

"I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort," Wray said.

When NBC says "Wray said he did not" that is an actual lie, AKA FAKE NEWS, because he didn't say for certain that he did not. He said "I don't think that I personally have any evidence of that sort".

Just let that sink in......

The guy who's going to bat for NBC, the Demmies, Hillary et al isn't going to say for certain that he doesn't personally have evidence that illegal surveillance was done. In other words, he might actually have evidence that illegal surveillance was done. And my direct quote is far more accurate than NBC's direct quote. Me, a random internet poster, with a greater understanding of the English language than a billion dollar a year American television station. 

Did you even read that shit, or think about what it meant, before you posted the link here? 

The goddamn title is even wrong: 

FBI chief Wray refutes Barr, says no 'spying' on Trump campaign

He said he wouldn't call it spying, then he said that he doesn't think he personally has evidence of a crime against the Trump campaign. LMFAO!!!!!! 

Shake your head dude. Read all that shit again. It's not exactly evidence for "your side".

I don't want to be rude but honestly we're almost 3 years into constant 24 hr/day BS and outright lies about Trump by the MSM and I can't stand it when people just regurgitate that crap. 

He's a braggart, he's vulgar, he's virtually the poster boy for "unpresidential" sometimes.... that's a whole story right there. But all the BS about "walls are racist", "he called all immigrants animals" etc, watching CNN is like drinking stupidity from a firehose. I can't stand it. 

Ditto for the MSM up here but from the other angle: "Trudeau did nothing wrong" and "fake news about SNC non social media sites needs to be moderated by the government". It's shite.

I agree it's unprecedented to have so many criminals involved in a presidential campaign, along with their contact with Russian organized crime figures, so it's unusual to have a presidential campaign being investigated by the police as it was. But the number of campaign officials (as well as Trump's personal lawyer whom you agree is a shady bastard) now incarcerated suggests the surveillance wasn't unwarranted.

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

I agree it's unprecedented to have so many criminals involved in a presidential campaign, along with their contact with Russian organized crime figures, so it's unusual to have a presidential campaign being investigated by the police as it was. But the number of campaign officials (as well as Trump's personal lawyer whom you agree is a shady bastard) now incarcerated suggests the surveillance wasn't unwarranted.

lucy-football.jpg.e976605816ab16907a3920999f3b564f.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:36 AM, BubberMiley said:

So when will the evidence come out so it looks like you don't just believe things based on nothing but wishful thinking? It hasn't come out yet... :lol:

There's more evidence out now that Obama spied on Trump than there is of any Trump collusion or obstruction.  The Obama Admin never had a legal predicate for Spying on Trump.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

There's more evidence out now that Obama spied on Trump than there is of any Trump collusion or obstruction.  The Obama Admin never had a legal predicate for Spying on Trump.

What about the dossier that Hillary paid the Russians for? Isn't there some proof of collusion there?

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What about the dossier that Hillary paid the Russians for? Isn't there some proof of collusion there?

It was a pack of lies, and the FBI knew it before they got the FISA Warrant.  Which means the FBI lied to the FISA Court.

memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton's campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign's contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442944-fbis-steele-story-falls-apart-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged

The four officials who swore in writing that the Steele memo was completely factual were James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe and Sally Yates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As the days go by it's continually looking less and less like Trump colluded with Russians, and more and more likely that Dems and members of the intelligence gathering community were guilty of committing actual crimes leading up to and during the investigation.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

It sure looks like to me that Hillary used foreign agents in an attempt to affect a US election.  The big untold story story along these lines is not Russia, but the role of UK and Commonwealth intelligence who worked with the US FBI and CIA to attempt to entrap Trump.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

It sure looks like to me that Hillary used foreign agents in an attempt to affect a US election.  The big untold story story along these lines is not Russia, but the role of UK and Commonwealth intelligence who worked with the US FBI and CIA to attempt to entrap Trump.

It's sure weird how so many attempts were made by "the Russians" to get Trump to collude with them. And how US Intelligence just happens to have so much evidence of it.

"Hey, Trrrumpy, come and see vut inforrmation ve have on HHHeelary."

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's sure weird how so many attempts were made by "the Russians" to get Trump to collude with them. And how US Intelligence just happens to have so much evidence of it.

"Hey, Trrrumpy, come and see vut inforrmation ve have on HHHeelary."

The attempts to entrap Papadopulous (aka Mr Papageorgio) are blatant as hell.  On one occasion they tried to lure him into saying something with a Honeypot Agent, on another they gave him $10K expecting him to bring it back to the US, which would have been a felony.  Except their attempts were so obvious Mr. Papageorgio didn't fall for either, he had nothing to say that was criminal and he gave the cash to a Cyprus lawyer to hold until he found out what was going on.  In the latter case, the FBI was waiting for him at the airport, expecting to find him with over $10k in cash.  They held him, searched him and questioned him and got nothing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlus Magnus said:

The attempts to entrap Papadopulous (aka Mr Papageorgio) are blatant as hell.  On one occasion they tried to lure him into saying something with a Honeypot Agent, on another they gave him $10K expecting him to bring it back to the US, which would have been a felony.  Except their attempts were so obvious Mr. Papageorgio didn't fall for either, he had nothing to say that was criminal and he gave the cash to a Cyprus lawyer to hold until he found out what was going on.  In the latter case, the FBI was waiting for him at the airport, expecting to find him with over $10k in cash.  They held him, searched him and questioned him and got nothing.

I didn't even know about that. Crazy stuff.

They probably just wanted to pile up some charges on him so that they could offer him a reduced sentence for making things up about Trump.

Yeah, it was classic entrapment.  They wanted to get him on serious felony charges, tell him he's going to federal pound me in the ass prison for the rest of his life to scare the guy and get leverage.  Then Mr Papageorgio was supposed to cut a deal to say Trump sent me here to talk to Putin.

I think the FBI/DOJ guys very much assumed Trump was guilty and they only needed to get leverage and reveal his crimes, why did they assume that?  Because that is how they would have operated if they were in Trumps place.

Here's a big underestimation on Trump.  They see his wealth and success and can't believe he's clean.  But Trump has had hundreds of people coming after him for decades.  I think he's been in 300-400 lawsuits, and he gets audited by the IRS all the time.  So, he's like a veteran champion of the legal and investigation ring.   He's had to be invulnerable to these kinds of investigations in the past or he would have lost his empire long ago.