We Need To Help These People

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Damn...now Iran is going to want one too!

Apparently, Cobalt (decays to Nickle) is only the prime element of choice due to lower cost. Gold and Zinc are two other element that would provide the similar appropriate half-life. But Cobalt is relatively cheap and around five and a half years HA which is plenty of time to settle out and still produce lethal doses. Nobody is staying in the shelter THAT long...providing radioactive dust doesn't creep-in anyways.

The Cobalt device was a main feature in some movies of our days...Beneath The Planet of the Apes (James Francisco & Chuck) and of course...On The Beach.

But it's quite real in terms of being able to build one. The more megatons re: yield the better. Pump those naughty isotopes into the stratosphere. You don't need to launch it or aim it...etc...just set it off.

Israel...and you know I ultimately support 'em...is the #1 suspect re: ability and desire to build one.

Edited by DogOnPorch

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Apparently, Cobalt (decays to Nickle) is only the prime element of choice due to lower cost. Gold and Zinc are two other element that would provide the similar appropriate half-life. But Cobalt is around five and a half years HA which is plenty of time to settle out and still produce lethal doses. Nobody is staying in the shelter THAT long...providing radioactive dust doesn't creep-in anyways.

Yeah, Cobalt is the real deal.   We used Cobalt-60 for radiography of submarine hull welds...ever inch had to be checked and all personnel had to be evacuated out of the drydock before they brought down the "Big Pill".    Shipyard rats loved it because they still got paid for long work stoppages. 

• Like 1

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yeah, Cobalt is the real deal.   We used Cobalt-60 for radiography of submarine hull welds...ever inch had to be checked and all personnel had to be evacuated out of the drydock before they brought down the "Big Pill".    Shipyard rats loved it because they still got paid for long work stoppages. 

Every-time you go to the dentist for an X-Ray...*flash*...Cobalt-60.

13 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Where are the women ?   

Doing what women are expected to be doing in Muslim Pakistan. Making the dinner, washing the clothes and looking after the kiddies. At least at home the women do not have to cover their heads. One up for the women. LOL. Besides Muslim women are not allowed to speak in public about anything political when their husband slave masters are present and talking. There is only one member of the household who is allowed to do the talking and it is not the woman. 

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

"No room for forgiveness for those who insult the prophet."

If they're smart...not bad mouthing Big Mo...or drinking from his cup.

"No forgiveness, eh?" Well then, I guess that I am ph--ked. :wacko:  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So I guess cartoons are out of the question too.     No fun allowed.

No cartoons. No singing. No dancing. No gambling. No boozing. No sex. There goes my mistress. No drugs. Is this why they keeping trying to murder people because they have nothing better to do for fun? And I thought that Vancouver was boring. Vancouver is another Las Vegas when one compares it to Pakistan. LOL. 

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Sounds like leftism.

An Islamic country looks and sounds like a real boring hell hole for anyone to ever have any fun in or want to have anything to do with. I guess that kid PM of Canada likes his Islam. I find it very interesting but sad also that there are many western women and men that want to join Islam. Why? Why the hell would anyone want to do an insane thing like that? Why would a western woman want to be put in the category as being a slave and treated as second class to her so called slave husband master of Islam and have to wear a scarf on their heads and have to dress up from head to toe when they go outside? They even have to cover themselves up at a beach. Now that has to hurt? Why would any western woman want to do that to themselves is beyond me. I can only assume that leftist liberalism and leftist multiculturalism has had a big hand in that. Aw well.