Your views on Russia?

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

I agree...your post is BS.

No, I just gave you a free U.S. history lesson.   Even you are confirming an utter dependence on the U.S. president and his policies, no matter who it is.   Such is the life and role for a weak NATO deadbeat.

...and right now...Donald Trump is President of the United States.

Come on BC you spewed BS over Eisenhower and Trump and trying to equate what Trump is doing with what they did and twisting history like you tried. Get off it.

2 minutes ago, Rue said:

Come on BC you spewed BS over Eisenhower and Trump and trying to equate what Trump is doing with what they did and twisting history like you tried. Get off it.

No...Trump will have his presidency on his terms, just like all those before him.   

Books will be written and policies debated long after he is gone...a lot more than for Justin Trudeau.

Don't worry...we will let you depend on what out next president does too.

I'm curious. Does Kissinger have anything to say about Russia's actions in the past few years?

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that there was little or no private property in the USSR or communist countries.

Also, one of you said that Putin has made things better religious-wise. First of all, the Russian Orthodox Church is favored over other churches. BTW, gays are beat up in the streets, legally. How is that an improvement of any kind?

Edited by JamesHackerMP

5 minutes ago, JamesHackerMP said:

I'm curious. Does Kissinger have anything to say about Russia's actions in the past few years?

Yes....Kissinger understands Russia's actions and fears going way back to the Soviet Union.   See this Financial Times piece after Trump/Putin at Helsinki:

https://www.ft.com/content/926a66b0-8b49-11e8-bf9e-8771d5404543

Just now, JamesHackerMP said:

I clicked on the link and it wants me to pay for it.

Sorry....I got it without a pay wall.

Kissinger expounds on many things Russia, including the Trump/Putin relationship. 

Russia will not be swept up in a western, democratic euphoria....pain is their nature.   Life in Russia is hard.

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Pinochet? Really? Pinochet? Lol. Oh come on comrade. What is the difference between Pinochet and Putin? Is that like a trick question? Lol. You really think I supported Pinochet?

No, Pinochet supported you.

Putin is more like Trudeau, he supports himself.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:59 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Death to Russia is my slogan.

Not only they killed millions of their own people and started a stupid ideology which took the lives of many (communism) and created chaos in the world but they also colonized half of Europe, invaded independent countries and killed many and still they continue to do same.Unlike US and Britain they did not stop.They also help murderous regimes like Syria and Iran. Again Death to Russia.

Okay but, we've still got millions upon millions of commies here at home. I mean they're letting Islam replace our culture, they're destroying the economy, gayifying our children, abolishing Xmas....

Maybe if we fought commies here at home we wouldn't have to fight them half way around the planet.  Did anyone ever stop to think about that? Pinochet did but....he just didn't get the support he needed to carry the fight thru to the end.

Edited by eyeball

On 7/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, Machjo said:

Though I don't agree with the annexation of Crimea, I can still understand the complexities of the situation. Prior to the annexation, protests in Kiev had gotten so far out of control that protesters were starting to occupy ministry headquarters while western politicians condemned the government for its use of force.

Now let's put this in perspective for a moment. Imagine downtown Washington DC in flames and protesters burning police cars and the Department of the Interior. Any objective viewer would conclude that the protesters, having taken control of a federal building of that importance, had reached the point of posing a genuine revolutionary threat to the survival of the state. Now imagine based on this reasonable assessment that congress declares a state of emergency and martial law and gives the military the authority to use lethal force to regain control of central government administrative offices.

Now imagine that the EU condemns this and that some members of the the European Parliament (think John Baird in Kiev's streets) come to visit Washington DC to show their support for these revolutionaries posing a genuine threat to the stability of the state and condemn the state's use of force against them as if they were just peaceful protesters. Add to that that Russia, the most powerful country in the world, has military bases stationed in Mexico and Cuba and has long expressed a certain aggressiveness towards Canada, and the revolutionaries want to join the EU which is essentially Russian-led for all intents and purposes.

Now imagine that Canada is militarily far more powerful than the US but not Russia and the EU, that New York State had long been a part of Canada before it later became a part of the United States, and most New Yorkers have long identified themselves as culturally Canadian. Now imagine that there are a few other pockets of ethnic Canadians living across parts of the northern US, that ethnic Americans have long treated ethnic Canadians in the US as second-class citizens, and as the political situation worsens, these ethnic Canadians start to worry for their safety and so start to organize to separate from the US to join Canada.

Canada, expressing concern for the rapidly deteriorating situation along its border and Russian and other European leaders cheering it on, decides to annex New York State after the state calls a quick referendum.

Now it may be that Canada would have long dreamed of retaking  New York State and just saw this as their pretext to do so. Canada would most certainly be wrong to do this. But at the same,  we'd need to understand the Canadian situation. Firstly, the US would essentially have been facing a rising revolution (and no, not just a minor protest but a violent revolution) in the streets of Washington DC that would have been falling out of control and that would already have spread like wildfire across the entire northern US along the US-Canada border with ethnic Canadians already organizing themselves militarily. European leaders would have come to Washington DC's streets to cheer the revolutionaries (and I'm sorry, but once they start burning police cars and federal  buildings, they're not just protesters anymore), and the US president would already have sought refuge in Canada. In that context, while we could disagree with Canada's actions, we could also understand them. Canada would be wrong and would deserve universal condemnation. But at the same time, how could we ignore the will of New Yorkers? It still wouldn't be an excuse to illegally annex New York of course. And if the referendum was rushed, it could warrant at least another internationally-monitored referendum, and even then Canada would still have been wrong in annexing New York State even with the will of the New Yorkers themselves without the consent of the government in Washington DC.

So I'm not saying that it would have been right to annex New York State or that Canada would not have deserved universal condemnation in such a scenario. What I am saying though is that Russian and other European politicians and anti-Canadian revolutionaries in the streets of Washington DC  would have provoked Canada into doing this. If I punch you just as you are about to punch me, that might constitute legitimate self defense. If I punch you after you've already punched me and started to walk away, that's assault since you no longer posed a threat to me at the time that I punched you, but you still would have to accept responsibility for having provoked me. In the same way, while we can certainly condemn Russia's actions, we cannot deny that we provoked Russia into that action, and so we too need to accept equal responsibility for the Russian annexation of Crimea.

So while we accept Russia's culpability, we need to acknowledge ours too. With that, let's not cast the first stone, accept that we messed up by provoking Russia into this action, and re-establish friendly relations with Russia.

My views on Russia and Putin is that they are of no threat to anyone but the globalist elite international bankers. Our biggest threat is China. China's plan is for world domination and to take replace  America as the dominant power of today. Trying to start another cold war with Russia is just plain stupid. But then again the world is full of stupid people. Aw well. :(

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

Okay but, we've still got millions upon millions of commies here at home. I mean they're letting Islam replace our culture, they're destroying the economy, gayifying our children, abolishing Xmas....

Maybe if we fought commies here at home we wouldn't have to fight them half way around the planet.  Did anyone ever stop to think about that? Pinochet did but....he just didn't get the support he needed to carry the fight thru to the end.

"gayifying" :lol:

I just watched Charlie Wilson's War and it occurs to me, the takeover of the Crimea, and invasion of eastern Ukraine, was the first time the Russian Army has won something in quite a while. Maybe that's what Putin was after, and it will make him popular.

Edited by JamesHackerMP

4 hours ago, JamesHackerMP said:

Can you give me a quote of what Kissinger said in the article, since you cannot show me the article?

Here are two snapshots of what Kissinger said from another site:

‘I think Trump may be one of those figures in history who appears from time to time to mark the end of an era and to force it to give up its old pretences.’

‘The mistake Nato has made is to think that there is a sort of historic evolution that will march across Eurasia and not to understand that somewhere on that march it will encounter something very different to a Westphalian entity. And for Russia this is a challenge to its identity.’

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kissinger-talks-putin-trump-ai-and-more-over-lunch-with-the-ft-2018-07-21

17 hours ago, JamesHackerMP said:

I just watched Charlie Wilson's War and it occurs to me, the takeover of the Crimea, and invasion of eastern Ukraine, was the first time the Russian Army has won something in quite a while. Maybe that's what Putin was after, and it will make him popular.

Notice the Taliban is handing the US its ass too these days.  The Crimea appears to be the first time any super-power has won something in quite a time.   Maybe America should take a clue and pick on something a little easier and closer to home. 

On 12/24/2018 at 4:38 AM, JamesHackerMP said:

Russia is a vast shithole of poverty, where getting drunk is the national sport. Putin and his fellow organized crime figures own everything worth owning while everyone else lives in Stalin era concrete apartments or run down shacks. Using their military to threaten and intimidate others makes Russians puff out their chests in pride, to be a part of such a 'great' country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Americans are beggars and gangsters who fled from Europe ...
Canadians are a province of America ... :lol:
-----------------------------------------------
Europeans?
As you know, the Europeans did not know hygiene and did not wash until the 19th century! 
:D:D
They stank like goats and dumped shit right on the street.
In addition, in Europe until the 16th century there was no “written language”. For example, you are English, French or German, you SPEAK in your own languages, but Europeans have always written in Latin!
It is very easy to prove, since Catholicism, adopted in Europe in the middle of the 5th century, prohibits hygiene, medicine and Education!
 In addition, beautiful women, Europeans burned at the stake ...:o Therefore, all European and American women are ugly.

=================================
The Russians knew hygiene from paganism, and then the Orthodox Church maintained these traditions ...
Russian women are the most beautiful

Therefore, Russians always say that Europeans and Americans are dirty cattle.

17 hours ago, Argus said:

Russia is a vast shithole of poverty, where getting drunk is the national sport. Putin and his fellow organized crime figures own everything worth owning while everyone else lives in Stalin era concrete apartments or run down shacks. Using their military to threaten and intimidate others makes Russians puff out their chests in pride, to be a part of such a 'great' country. 

to talk about Stalin and alcohol consumption in America and Russia, you must have an Education.
You are a snotty anonymous puppy, :lol: but I will spend my time to show you the numbers:

in dynamics:

Alcohol consumption in Russia in liters per year per person:
1. 40-50s (Stalin time) = 1.5
2. 50-60s (time Khrushchev) = 5
3. 60-80-e (Brezhnev time) = 8
4. 80-90s (Gorbachev time) = 3
5. 90-00 (Yeltsin time) = 25 !!!
(this is the collapse of the USSR, you can compare with the Great Depression of America)
6. 00-10 (Putin's time) = 15
7. 10-18 (Putin's time) = 11

Thus, the myth of "drunk Russian" is associated with the 90s, when there was a crisis, a war ....

================================================= ===
Alcohol consumption in America in liters per year:
5. 90-00 = 5
6. 00-10 = 7
7. 10-18 = 9

Thus, the dynamics show that Americans are drinking more and more, and the Russians have overcome the crisis of the 90s and are drinking less and less ...

==========================
Unfortunately, in America there is no Freedom and Democracy, besides Education in America is too primitive ...
Therefore, there are creatures "like Argus"  who watch Hollywood and write nonsense.

Жрущий негр.JPG