The Great Immigration Debate

4 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

1. what's wrong with senior immigrants? If, for example, I want to take my parents to Canada under the program of family reunion, you will object?

Seniors are not eligible to get CPP and OAS, because they didn't pay contributions to CPP and didn't live in Canada for 20 years to get OAS.

They ARE eligible for OAS, not to mention health care, which gets tremendously expensive as you get older.

In return they pay no taxes because t hey don't work.

4 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

2. I tell you once again, when your boss complains about the lack of qualified employeeslp.

Never going to happen. And most of our immigrants aren't qualified for anything more than Tim Hortons or Wal-mart.

3 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Again you are trying to compare your forefinger with your ass )))))))))))))))

I was talking about CPP. Did you hear about such thing? No? I know it's not wellfare, it's just some pension....

It's called 'logic'. Look it up in that English dictionary you need to buy. You are saying that immigrants don't cost us anything and I am pointing out that they do indeed cost us a lot of money.

3 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

About your "attitude". Your statements contradict each other. At first you wrote about the need of child support, now you write that it is not needed. Could you clarify, please? lol

There is a cost to every citizen in terms of government services. Here is more of that 'logic' stuff, you seem confounded with. If we bring in people who don't pay much in the way of taxes, but consume all the government services of everyone else, that costs those who DO pay taxes.

23 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Are Syrians ?

The Syrians we took in were safe in Turkey. They weren't being bombed by anyone. And we will be paying for them for most of the rest of their lives.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

If you had a child and one day the Americans and the Russians started dropping bombs on your country would you try to take your child to a safer place even if it meant another country?

Anytime you can throw in Trump or Putin you never miss a chance to do so, do you? Just for your information Saudi Arabia is dropping bombs on Yemen and Israel is dropping bombs on Palestinians. Whites are being murdered by blacks in South Africa. African  are killing Africans. It would be nice to see you attack those countries and their leaders for a change.

So are Canadians suppose to be taking in everyone who is getting bombed or killed around the world? Where would you like to put them all? I think that Toronto is overflowing with too many refugees already. And you want more refugees to come to Canada?  Maybe Sarnia or Thunder Bay can take a few thousand? But I am pretty sure that you will not take any refugee into your home, now would you? All talk, no action. 

Indeed I would try to take my family to a safer place. I would go visit a relative somewhere in another country or just go to the nearest country to escape the bombing. Why do they need or have to be running to another foreign country tens of thousands of miles away from home. Surely there are closer countries they can run too and where the people speak their language and are of the same religion who will take them in until the bombing stops. I like how you leftist liberals like you always have to bring in the "children". It's an easy approach for people like you to try and get your opponent to break down and have to show his/her compassionate side for children in order to have to agree with you. That does not work with me anymore. It's called tough love. Live with it. :)

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

The Syrians we took in were safe in Turkey. They weren't being bombed by anyone. And we will be paying for them for most of the rest of their lives.

Many are now in Europe and Canada . Thx anyway

Just now, taxme said:

Anytime you can throw in Trump or Putin you never miss a chance to do so, do you? Just for your information Saudi Arabia is dropping bombs on Yemen and Israel is dropping bombs on Palestinians. Whites are being murdered by blacks in South Africa. African  are killing Africans. It would be nice to see you attack those countries and their leaders for a change.

So are Canadians suppose to be taking in everyone who is getting bombed or killed around the world? Where would you like to put them all? I think that Toronto is overflowing with too many refugees already. And you want more refugees to come to Canada?  Maybe Sarnia or Thunder Bay can take a few thousand? But I am pretty sure that you will not take any refugee into your home, now would you? All talk, no action. 

Indeed I would try to take my family to a safer place. I would go visit a relative somewhere in another country or just go to the nearest country to escape the bombing. Why do they need or have to be running to another foreign country tens of thousands of miles away from home. Surely there are closer countries they can run too and where the people speak their language and are of the same religion who will take them in until the bombing stops. I like how you leftist liberals like you always have to bring in the "children". It's an easy approach for people like you to try and get your opponent to break down and have to show his/her compassionate side for children in order to have to agree with you. That does not work with me anymore. It's called tough love. Live with it. :)

I’m not reading your nonsense . The answer to my question was yes or no. If you can’t answer with a yes or no then don’t bother ,.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Or maybe liberals can stop sticking their nose in your own business?

Why do I need government in those fields where I can do on my own?

I can't fund police alone and I can't pay for roads alone, but I can fund my own pension. If I can't, then there is the oldest way to do it - have kids (it was long before pension was invented). If you are so stupid that you don't want to fund your pension by putting aside some money and you don't want to bring up kids, then why I have to pay for your f///n retirement?

Well then why don't you opt out of the Canadian medicare system and pay for your own hospital bills by going to America and get your medical services there and pay for them yourself and save me some tax dollars. Works for me. :lol: 

19 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Your knowledge about the Canadian immigration system is vast, but let me clearify the question.

There is such system which is called Express Entry.

You create your account there and get points for your skills, experience, AGE etc.

Each month some number of applications with THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF POINTS are drawn from the pool.

Not sufficient points? Sorrrrrrry!!!

You will be shocked with their stupidity. They forgot to ask you. Such a good idea!!! lol

image.png.25d6c9cc0ad70f78da095cf4fa889fee.png

Why does someone who is 30 years old gets 95 points and someone who is 34 gets 75 points? Why is that? 

7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I’m not reading your nonsense . The answer to my question was yes or no. If you can’t answer with a yes or no then don’t bother ,.

I thought that I answered your questions? I guess that you again are just not getting my drift. So sad for you. :unsure:

Just now, taxme said:

I thought that I answered your questions? I guess that you again are just not getting my drift. So sad for you. :unsure:

I learned not to waste  my time reading your incoherent. Comments. You ramble on with false premises and an indoctrinated ideology, 

you want to comment to me? One or or 2 sentences like your last reply. Perfect

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Many are now in Europe and Canada . Thx anyway

How many Syrians did Saudi Arabia or other Arab states or Japan take in?  From my understanding just a few or none at all. While here in dumb ass Canada, we have taken in approx. thirty thousand Syrian refugees thanks to that prime mistake of ours. And that fool wants to bring in more. This pm of ours is really out to lunch. Canada is fast becoming a haven for refugees thanks to our stunned or stupid politically correct pro multicultural politicians. I think that Europe and Canada have done way more than their fair share of trying to take in the rest of the world. Thx for nothing anyway.  :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I learned not to waste  my time reading your incoherent. Comments. You ramble on with false premises and an indoctrinated ideology, 

you want to comment to me? One or or 2 sentences like your last reply. Perfect

What I am saying here is not false but true and you know it if you only bothered to take the time to read and get the other side of the alternative story. You are the one here that has been indoctrinated with communist propaganda ideology and who truly rambles on a lot for nothing. But hey, what more can be said. Is this short enough for you?  

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

How many Syrians did Saudi Arabia or other Arab states or Japan take in?  From my understanding just a few or none at all. While here in dumb ass Canada, we have taken in approx. thirty thousand Syrian refugees thanks to that prime mistake of ours. And that fool wants to bring in more. This pm of ours is really out to lunch. Canada is fast becoming a haven for refugees thanks to our stunned or stupid politically correct pro multicultural politicians. I think that Europe and Canada have done way more than their fair share of trying to take in the rest of the world. Thx for nothing anyway.  :rolleyes:

Jordan a few million , germany over a million..the rest of Europe hundreds of thousands, 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

What I am saying here is not false but true and you know it if you only bothered to take the time to read and get the other side of the alternative story. You are the one here that has been indoctrinated with communist propaganda ideology and who truly rambles on a lot for nothing. But hey, what more can be said. Is this short enough for you?  

Perfect length. Now go further by actually typing a coherent comment based on facts not false accusations like communist.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Perfect length. Now go further by actually typing a coherent comment based on facts not false accusations like communist.

Old man Trudeau was pretty much a multicultural communist and his kid is just carrying on from where that old fools communist agenda and program ended off at. This country has become more communist since those two communists pretty much have been allowed to take over Canada and Canadians lives. A perfect length for me. :D 

19 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Jordan a few million , germany over a million..the rest of Europe hundreds of thousands, 

Again I will ask you. How many refugees did Saudi Arabia or other Arab countries, Africa, Japan or China take in? I can tell you right now? Next to nothing. Europe and North America have done their fair share of taking in millions of those so called refugees and they are still coming. Where will it end? Looking at most of those so called refugees and how they were dressed and carrying cell phones with them pretty much showed me that they certainly did not look like what I would call refugees. They looked more like economic migrants. It's all a big joke that is being played here on the overburdened taxpayer's of North America and Europe by the elite bankster globalists and the EU who want to flood the Western world with millions of refugees and try and to try and destroy our Western civilization, it's values and traditions and turn it all in to a third world cesspool and nothing more. Somehow I am of the feeling that you are all in favor of this. The question for me is why are you? I see something wrong with the picture that you keep trying to paint. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Complete hyperbole.  Lower tax rates, better conditions for global capitalism, and ongoing privatization says you're wrong (again).

Nope a thriving middle class need one thing and that's a border. Stop flooding the market with immigrants, reduce the global labor competition, globalization is just a pipe dream that never delivered because everyone wants to cheat. America has proven it doesn't need the rest of the world to succeed. Trade(import-export) is only 25% of our GDP. 

7 minutes ago, paxrom said:

1. Nope a thriving middle class need one thing and that's a border.

2. Stop flooding the market with immigrants,

3. reduce the global labor competition, globalization is just a pipe dream that never delivered because everyone wants to cheat. America has proven it doesn't need the rest of the world to succeed.  

1. Nothing to do with Trudeaus being communist.

2. See #2

3. See 1 and 2 and please note that globalization was hatched, and increased by liberal capitalism, and as sure as hell not communists.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Nothing to do with Trudeaus being communist.

2. See #2

3. See 1 and 2 and please note that globalization was hatched, and increased by liberal capitalism, and as sure as hell not communists.

I hate commies, where  they at! Oh i thought you were one of those globalist elite that preach globalization was the best thing ever...yeah only if everyone actually plays by the rules. There's not much incentive to play by the rules because it's faster to cheat.

2 minutes ago, paxrom said:

1. I hate commies, where  they at!

2. Oh i thought you were one of those globalist elite that preach globalization was the best thing ever...yeah only if everyone actually plays by the rules.

3. There's not much incentive to play by the rules because it's faster to cheat.

1. Ok, well that being what it may be - go after Putin then since he was in the KGB.  A good Communist, too, as he apparently stole money from his country like the best of them did.

2. No, this was about Trudeau being a Communist because he's soft on immigration.

3. It sounds like you hate capitalism, since they are great at cheating.

And - tying it back to the OP - the need for cheap labour comes from, and enriches the wealthiest mass employers.  Now go fly a red flag.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok, well that being what it may be - go after Putin then since he was in the KGB.  A good Communist, too, as he apparently stole money from his country like the best of them did.

2. No, this was about Trudeau being a Communist because he's soft on immigration.

3. It sounds like you hate capitalism, since they are great at cheating.

And - tying it back to the OP - the need for cheap labour comes from, and enriches the wealthiest mass employers.  Now go fly a red flag.

I'm not anti capitalist , I believe in free trade but I'm also a realist, unfortunately nobody really wants to do free trade. They all much prefer to cheat and get ahead at the expense of their neighbor. 

4 minutes ago, paxrom said:

1. I'm not anti capitalist , 

2. They all much prefer to cheat and get ahead at the expense of their neighbor. 

1.  Yes you are, if you want to restrict trade in any way.  The only part that consistently does that is the NDP.

2. Yes, and the NDP is clear on that too.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Yes you are, if you want to restrict trade in any way.  The only part that consistently does that is the NDP.

2. Yes, and the NDP is clear on that too.

Ah see that's what the globalist would tell you but trade does not have to be done globally, trade can take place internally. Look at the service sector. Why do you think that's the largest industry.