The Great Immigration Debate

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don't care....when emigres commit crimes.....they are arrested....detained...and deported.

PR means nothing.

Yeah, birth means everything! :D Tell it to your ancestors or to the First Nations, or to George Washington 

And what about deportation? Do you think that they should be allowed to stay? Based only on their color of skin? (now comes wacanda into play :rolleyes:)

13 hours ago, Argus said:

There were 50,000 admitted just last year. You don't know that? And tens of thousands the year before and the year before in addition to the tens of thousands admitted so far this year. You don't know that? Perhaps if you read a newspaper now and then that was from Canada, or watched Canadian tv news you might be better informed about what is happening in the place you say is now your home. 

Did you see the stats? Absolute numbers again. I thought that I have taught you. Ok, let's start again... :D

Refugees have been arriving at here since Mayflower, let's count those ones at first!!!

Jamaica.....such a paradise....but people want to escape.    Jamaican government won't take its own citizens back:

Jamaica tops the list of countries holding up Canada’s attempts to deport criminals to their home countries, according to data obtained by Global News.

The figures show 50 Jamaican citizens under deportation orders for serious crimes are still in Canada because the Jamaican government won’t cooperate.

Jamaica tops Canada’s list of countries refusing to take back its criminals

14 hours ago, Argus said:

Why not? Tens of millions of people seem to be quite content to live there.

There is no war in Turkey. Perhaps read a Canadian newspaper, not one from wherever it is you came from, and it will show that.

No one paid for them. They paid their own way, and there were no health care or social services available on arrival.

There are two concerns I have with immigration. The first is the immigration of hundreds of thousands of people without the skills, education or ability to perform well economically in Canada. The second is the immigration of hundreds of thousands of people with foreign cultures and values which are anathema to Canada's, and who have neither the ability nor the intention of ever assimilating.

Based upon your performance so far I would venture to say you're probably a member of both such groups.

Turkey is at war. I could send you the photos that my turkish friend showed me, but I'm lazy. You can google them yourself.

Who immigrated without skills? I told you several times that to get Canadian PR you must have skills and experience and only the best available get it. Search for Express Entry system.

I'm trying to get PR and in order to do that I need to get 7 for the Writing part of IELTS exam instead of 6.5 that I have now.

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Jamaica.....such a paradise....but people want to escape.    Jamaican government won't take its own citizens back:

No one likes criminals, but I guess that it is illegal not to let your own citizens in. So wtf? I would send them back without "travel documents".

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Send them to China....they can tell their sob story in Chinese.     China loves Jamaican immigrants ! 

I told you why I'm not in China. Because USA, Canada and Australia are the only immigrant countries in the world.

So, what about your ticket to Africa?

Edited by ZavHoz

13 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Lol. Tell it to Steve Jobs when you meet him that muslims perform poorly :D

You have a stunning way with illogic. Government studies show people from Muslim nations perform poorly economically? No matter! A dead man can tell you otherwise! :rolleyes:

Edited by Argus

12 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Good company assembled here, eh?

One is trying to cutt off trade and smth else...

Another is trying to say that she is a slave, but not unlike Jamaican ones.

The third is delirious, mumbling something incoherent.

Would that third one by you, by any chance?

12 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

Who immigrated without skills? I told you several times that to get Canadian PR you must have skills and experience and only the best available get it. Search for Express Entry system.

Look up 'family class' immigrants. Look up  'refugees'. Look up 'logic'. 

5 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

I told you why I'm not in China. Because USA, Canada and Australia are the only immigrant countries in the world.

So, what about your ticket to Africa?

Go to China and see how much immigrant love is there...or maybe Japan !

All humans are ultimately from Africa.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Look up 'family class' immigrants. Look up  'refugees'. Look up 'logic'. 

I told you before, but you didn't listen. You can bring here only children and parents. Your brothers and sisters will get only 15 extra points in Express Entry system for having relatives in Canada and will have to immigrate on the same grounds as everyone else. I'm not talking about uncles and nieses, they have no adventage at all.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

You have a stunning way with illogic. Government studies show people from Muslim nations perform poorly economically? No matter! A dead man can tell you otherwise! :rolleyes:

A dead man had a father from Syria. And that dead man created Apple, btw. 

1 minute ago, ZavHoz said:

I don't understand what you are saying.

What with you ticket though?

I will go back to Africa as soon as you do....all humans are from Africa.

Besides, my ancestors came on a slaver's death ship...not a comfortable airliner.

Why don't immigrants want to make their nation of birth a true paradise...like Jamaica ?    Why run to USA or Canada ?

Specially for Argus, my extremely intelectual friend :D

For a moment let's suppose that I agreed with you that muslims are doing worse than other immigrants.

Every such conclusion has to lead us to some sort of actions. So, what would these actions be? (explanation only for intelectuals like Argus, it is obvious to the others :rolleyes:)

We would have to restrict somehow the inflow of muslim immigrants. Is it logical? :lol:

Now Argus, you can recall the school history course about Christians, Jews and others.

I bet that you can read any mind from the distance of 100 km, especially everything pertaining to religion.

Ancient Romans could do that. They could detect a Christian lol :D That's why they destroy Christianity. What? Do we have Christians still? :ph34r: And Jews? Oh, shiii...

P.S. seriously, you can't tell who speak to "imaginary friends" and who don't. Fighting any religion is like fighting wind. A lot of actions and no results. I guess that you got it that all muslims will become Christians at the border. Or you want me to remind you of that a day after as it was with other things that I told you?

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I will go back to Africa as soon as you do....all humans are from Africa.

Besides, my ancestors came on a slaver's death ship...not a comfortable airliner.

Why don't immigrants want to make their nation of birth a true paradise...like Jamaica ?    Why run to USA or Canada ?

Because I have nothing to do with Africa.

Another "sob story" about uncomfortable ship. My pooooor girl :rolleyes:

Because their life is too short. It would need to elect at least about 40 presidents to get there. Loooong time.

Also, you don't ask a question why your shit is in your toilet and not in your cooking pot. So, why do you want that good capable people stay in Jamaica when they can be in the US?

Unfortunately, we don't have the opposite  process of separation when such people like you go back to where they came from.

It's easy. Good people in the US, bad people in Africa, for example.

So, what about the ticket? I swear it won't be a death ship.

7 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

Because I have nothing to do with Africa.

Neither do I...was born in the United States.

No need for a sob story to gain PR or citizenship.   No need to cross a border illegally.

All humans are from Africa....let's all "go home" if it is so important.

...except Jamaicans should go to China.

14 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

First, I am European. :D And I'm trying to get Canadian PR to stay here.

Second, was it a white country? :lol: Tell it to First Nations. I thought it was a refuge-country...No?

Third, as I said, it's not the problem of others that "whites" do not want to f/// :rolleyes: By the way, how many kids do you have? I bet you are child free.

I see many white couples with two, three and even four white kids and that is great to see. They are "f///". The problem is that we cannot keep up with them and get back to what should be our numbers because there are just too many non-whites that are being brought into Canada who in most cases they also have two, three and four and maybe even five kids. Now Canada is going to take in another bunch of Syrians from Syria because of the war going on in Syria. They are in Jordan which should be a safe country for them to stay in. But no, our stupid prime mistake is going to take in 50 more of those Syrians and will allow them to bring in their big families which is suppose to be about another 250. When is this refugee nonsense ever going to end? When Canada has accepted about another one million in the next year? 

It may have been a non-white country before the white man came along but it is too late now. We are here to stay for now and you should be happy to hear that we are the ones that are going to be replaced by a bunch of other races of people. Then the native Indians are really going to have to suffer even more because when those non-white people take over Canada and become the majority those people will not put up with Indian whining and crying. They will wish that the white man were still in the majority. Just my opinion of course. 

14 hours ago, ZavHoz said:

1. Tell me how I can use medical services without OHIP. Unveal the secret, please. I need to know.

2. Immigrants also pay taxes.

3. I agree... suddenly...

4. Some uncoherent delirium

5. You've been shown the data. Refugees are the drop in the sea of immigrants like ME.

1. I don't think that a refugee has to worry about that. They will get served with or without a medical card. Hello. 

2. If they find a job.

3. Wow. 

4. HELLO? 

5. Bringing in tens of thousands of refugees is not a drop in the bucket. One is though. 

Edited by taxme

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I am pretty sure that Trudeau could careless as to whether they stay or get deported. The fool loves his/her legal or illegal criminals. But if they won't then if we had a PM with bal-s he would tell the Jamaican government to take them or else. Like maybe we will not allow anymore Jamaicans to enter Canada period and that we will stop what little business we have with the Jamaican government. Geez, if every country did this and did not want to take back their own people then Canada will be in real big refugee shit. I wish Canada had a real leader like Trump. Dammit. :unsure: