If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Ok let me try and explain it this way. You were wrong about Iraq having wmds, wrong about Iran’s solution on Israel. Wrong about torture.

Do you  know where your credibility lies on the other issues you want to discuss ? Zero.  What you consider facts are usually right propaganda and far removed from the facts.

Dec 27 2008

Time 11:25 am

Operation cast lead

Gaza one of most densely populated areas in the world

1 ton bomb will take out a city block

Israel drops 100 one ton bombs per day for 22 days

Why 11:25 am?

That is the time the mornings school shift changes to the afternoon

800,000 palestinian children on the streets at that time

Now you know what a war crimelooks like.

Stop reverting back to ad homien logical fallacies. Address the issue stated above . How do you plan on dealing with iran. 

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Stop reverting back to ad homien logical fallacies. Address the issue stated above . How do you plan on dealing with iran. 

This where you really don’t understand and it’s a shame, in Canada credibility is everything. Once you lie it’s over, we’re done. America lied to the world about Iraq, committed human rights atrocities with state sponsored terrorism and torture, Abu graighb was a war crime as was your illegal invasion, 

over 4 million people displaced in Iraq not counting the dead. You created Isis ..

the horror you brought to those people is unimaginable. If you want some pics of what your bombs did to children ,I have some for you.

You  lost your credibility ......it’s done ....

5 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Now ad far as Iran 

.the 5 nations that negotiated the Iran deal are sticking with it.commerce is alive and well. Trade is happening with them as well europe opening businesses in Iran.

Stay out of it

you aren’t wanted 

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

This where you really don’t understand and it’s a shame, in Canada credibility is everything. Once you lie it’s over, we’re done. America lied to the world about Iraq, committed human rights atrocities with state sponsored terrorism and torture, Abu graighb was a war crime as was your illegal invasion, 

over 4 million people displaced in Iraq not counting the dead. You created Isis ..

the horror you brought to those people is unimaginable. If you want some pics of what your bombs did to children ,I have some for you.

Ah I see how the canadians operate. Such brittle spirit. Am I suppose to throw in the white flag and surrender because somehow you disagree with me? Attacking my moral characters for lies because you think you know something I don't ? Well its a shame you choose not to discuss our differences because the alternative to resolving conflict involves sticks.  

Edited by paxrom

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Ah I see how the canadians operate. Such brittle spirit. Am I suppose to throw in the white flag and surrender because somehow you disagree with me? Attacking my moral characters for lies because you think you know something I don't ? Well its a shame you choose to not our differences because the alternative to resolving conflict involves sticks.  

No you are not supposed to throw in the towel and wave a white flag . What you are supposed to do is learn the facts. When you do you will realize the gop is a threat to America. Republicans have conned you big time, their wars on lies ,and convinced you it was ok. They crashed your economy and convinced you it was some Democrat law that forced the banks to commit fraud,. I know all the propaganda.

now you elected a demagogue who insulted his way to the presidency . A divider like no one has seen. He’s no leader. He does everything he can to divide his nation and alienate American allies. 

Wake the fuk up.

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

No you are not supposed to throw in the towel and wave a white flag . What you are supposed to do is learn the facts. When you do you will realize the gop is a threat to America. Republicans have conned you big time, their wars on lies ,and convinced you it was ok. They crashed your economy and convinced you it was some Democrat law that forced the banks to commit fraud,. I know all the propaganda.

now you elected a demagogue who insulted his way to the presidency . A divider like no one has seen. He’s no leader. He does everything he can to divide his nation and alienate American allies. 

Wake the fuk up.

A little off topic but are you a conspiracy theorist by chance? 

Lets assume you are right, assume I'm brainwashed by trumpian logic. How do you plan on stopping me? 

13 minutes ago, paxrom said:

A little off topic but are you a conspiracy theorist by chance? 

Lets assume you are right, assume I'm brainwashed by trumpian logic. How do you plan on stopping me? 

“A nation divided against itself cannot stand “ Abraham Lincoln 

7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

“A nation divided against itself cannot stand “ Abraham Lincoln 

That's not the full quote.  What Lincoln actually said was : “A nation divided against itself cannot stand parsnips.  And neither can I“ .  It was amended when American farmers threatened legal action.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

That's not the full quote.  What Lincoln actually said was : “A nation divided against itself cannot stand parsnips.  And neither can I“ .  It was amended when American Farmers threatened legal action.

Thanks for the correction.

5 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Divided as in morally or physically because if America falls it won't bode well for you so called "allies". 

There’s always an implied threat with America, yet we haven’t seen you win a war. 17 years in Afghanistan against goat herders, .

how do you think you’d do against people who look like you, talk like you? It would be a disaster for you if you tried to bully us. Your history of attacking 3rd world countries is impressive, but won’t help you,

27 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

There’s always an implied threat with America, yet we haven’t seen you win a war. 17 years in Afghanistan against goat herders, .

how do you think you’d do against people who look like you, talk like you? It would be a disaster for you if you tried to bully us. Your history of attacking 3rd world countries is impressive, but won’t help you,

I know exactly what will happen. We will probably talk about it over beer. 

4 minutes ago, paxrom said:

I know exactly what will happen. We will probably talk about it over beer. 

Lol.... naw.. you have big guns, you don’t have big hearts . That’s why you can’t beat goat herders in Afghanistan.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

That's not the full quote.  What Lincoln actually said was : “A nation divided against itself cannot stand parsnips.  And neither can I“ .  It was amended when American farmers threatened legal action.

I recall them chanting "All we are saying is...give peas a chance"

4 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

I recall them chanting "All we are saying is...give peas a chance"

That's because it was a song about Chamberlain's "Peas for our time" speech after Munich.  Hitler being a vegetarian, of course...

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

As long as you embrace fascism you can't be our friend.....so ..its up to you to do the right thing.

We are frenemies. Actually we should annex you straight out of the fascist playbook. Which concentration camp would you like to go to? Disneyland or seaworld?

Edited by paxrom

11 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Canada can defend itself quite well. Check your history the last time you messed with Canada . You sure run good. I'll give you that.

Oh? So Canada can defend itself huh? But can't attack it? Nahhh. It can't do squat. If America invades Canada, not a single shot will be fired. No country, not even your pitiful commonwealth will be willing to defend you. The canucks will have no choice but to bow down to their new masters....... wait they are already bowing down., America has been their master.

If not....... then why don't you stop with your arrogant narcissistic behavior and attack them already! Do it you cowards! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

6 hours ago, Jimwd said:

You haven't answer my question you retarded canuck, if Iraq was wrong why didn't Canada stop them?

God! Stop with these already! I get it, they are evil! See, you just pointed it out yourself in this post and all those other garbage posts. They are evil but you still won't destroy them, why? It doesn't make any sense! START MAKING SENSE FUUUUDGE!  AND WHAT IF THEY DO IT AGAIN? What if those 4 million become 8 million, become 12, 16, 20, 24? GOD, you canucks are so whiny. Every time I hear of an attack in Canada, I become happy.

36 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Oh? So Canada can defend itself huh? But can't attack it? Nahhh. It can't do squat. If America invades Canada, not a single shot will be fired. No country, not even your pitiful commonwealth will be willing to defend you. The canucks will have no choice but to bow down to their new masters....... wait they are already bowing down., America has been their master.

If not....... then why don't you stop with your arrogant narcissistic behavior and attack them already! Do it you cowards! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Birthers ...deep state..pizza gate...

chuckle.......  and   BONE SPURS 

25 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...a majority of Canadians live their daily lives the same way as a majority of Americans. 

Hating 'muricans is a lot of extra work.

The thing that bothers me about it is there are die-hards like him if not worse who usually signs up for Isis and other anti-american groups.

Their most damaging infraction is sowing the seed of discord; spewing anti american propaganda, undermining American moral authority, seeking to divide people, calling us American Imperialist and the like. They bring a message of hate and division with our allies. This is the sort of propaganda our adversary have been spilling into Europe and the rest of the world. Pure un-adulterated political subversion.

He reminds me of the hippie generation of Jane Fonda. He might even be an annarcho-communist. 

Yuri Bezmenov, a soviet defector that defected to Canada says it takes 15-20 years to demoralize a country, because that is the amount of time it takes for a whole generation to grow up and rise to power.

Groups like Anti-fa and Alt-right are pawns used in this war of words. 

It is definitely a challenge to unify a country let alone a coalition of countries. I wonder how the greatest generation did it?

They definitely didn't have some of the problem we have today with a lack of distrust for our own government(plenty of good reason to) and general sense of alienation from society because we seem to have a lost a "fundamental friendliness toward one another" -Sec Defense James Mattis.  

I think I'm going to look up a book to read up on this topic.