Jump to content

If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?


Recommended Posts

On 6/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, Robert Greene said:

Canada would be a second world sh&thole, if it wasn't for the states. Just look at Europe.

We have so much variety in our Stores. Walmart's packed with diverse consumer goods. Home depot has just as much at the United States.

Imagine if Canada evolved without America. We wouldn't have automobiles, because the American's invented cars, we wouldn't have Airplanes, because Americans invented the airplane. We wouldn't have computers, because the american's invented computers.

Imagine Mexico on our southern border, instead of the States. Imagine having limited consumer goods entering our country. We are truly lucky to have America as our neighbors.

Even if some other country invested these things, we wouldn't nearly have the diverse and robust economy without the US.

Sure Europe has great food, music, and culture, but so many consumer goods are super expensive.

The problem with Canada is we want to be the words leader in political correctness. When we go to war, we say, were sending in the peacekeepers, than we trash talk the US for doing the same thing

Canada is like a Child, and needs to respect it's older brother. America has done so much for us. When are we ever going to show some appreciation?

Americans are starting to wake up to Canadian rudeness, very soon will get a taste of our own medicine.

Canada is full of snobs.

Few examples for you

Arab Muslims invented algebra,( an Arab  word)  also algorithms  which is what controls computer programming 

Steve jobs of  apple invented , iPhone,IPAD etc ...son of a syrian immigrant.

But you do lead the world in shooting your children in schools..so there’s that,

Education isn't a bad thing.

 

 

Edited by Jimwd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jimwd said:

You're calling for  war with a nation  who's president represents the minority of his own country. A president despised by the world, his own wife and the majority of Americans.

Trump will be gone soon enough because of his corruption . War is always a last resort not a first resort. We are not there yet.

Look, for as long as they exist, many people will not be happy. You want to make the world happy, make them cease to exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dontwastemytime said:

Look, for as long as they exist, many people will not be happy. You want to make the world happy, make them cease to exist.

That was Hitler’s plan. How did it work out for him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, paxrom said:

No worries on my many trips to BC I love talking to those people. I think of Canadians pretty much as Americans because in America you have every right to criticize what you disagree with. But the reality is this, we are joined at the hip so criticize away. You're not saying what we haven't already heard amongst ourselves. We american find you canadians and your antics amusing. Do you know how many canadian jokes we have about you!!!??

I agree we joke a lot about each other. I especially like the jokes that focus on your knowledge. 

World education rankings in Reading ,Math  and Science

 

Canada ranks in top 3 nations . America doesn’t make the top 10.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I agree we joke a lot about each other. I especially like the jokes that focus on your knowledge. 

World education rankings in Reading ,Math  and Science

 

Canada ranks in top 3 nations . America doesn’t make the top 10.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

 

Then that would make things a lot easier! Invading a stupid people = certain victory. Mr. Canada man, stop talking about how great you are and just do it already!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Then that would make things a lot easier! Invading a stupid people = certain victory. Mr. Canada man, stop talking about how great you are and just do it already!

No need....

A house divided against itself cannot stand” Abraham Lincoln 

Edited by Jimwd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jimwd said:

I agree we joke a lot about each other. I especially like the jokes that focus on your knowledge. 

World education rankings in Reading ,Math  and Science

 

Canada ranks in top 3 nations . America doesn’t make the top 10.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

 

tumblr_mvcy2cB3ES1qctwzao1_250.gif

Hmmm, those standardize test scores sure make everyone else look soo good, especially because their population is soo much larger than the US ! Japan is the only truely great competitor, what they lack in numbers they make up for in work ethics. The truth is this, more technical data and research is done in america than anywhere else, the true measure of a successful education system. So keep priding your self on what ever metric you think makes your academics superior to ours. 

Edited by paxrom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, paxrom said:

tumblr_mvcy2cB3ES1qctwzao1_250.gif

Hmmm, those standardize test scores sure make everyone else look soo good, especially because their population is soo much larger than the US ! Japan is the only truely great competitor, what they lack in numbers they make up for in work ethics. The truth is this, more technical data and research is done in america than anywhere else, the true measure of a successful education system. So keep priding your self on what ever metric you think makes your academics superior to ours. 

Agreed ..america has some of the best funding groups in the world. People from all over the world are professors in American colleges ,scientists attracted , etc..And of course policies from good leaders welcoming people like Steve jobs father a Syrian immigrant. Just imagine the hundreds of billions lost to the economyif trump policies were in place when steve jobs father tried to immigrate.

 

As you yourself point noted out the things you are 

proud of are the things trump wants to change,

Be careful claiming credit for things your Policies would have prevented. America is successful in spite of people like Trump, not because of them. 

Edited by Jimwd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jimwd said:
15 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

America is successful in spite of people like Trump, not because of them.

 

I don't deny this, but as i have mentioned before, there is a duality to Americans, no one side is in power too long to do irreversible damage (god i hope this is the case). The pendulum will keep swinging. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, paxrom said:

I don't deny this, but as i have mentioned before, there is a duality to Americans, no one side is in power too long to do irreversible damage (god i hope this is the case). The pendulum will keep swinging. 

This is very different from what you’ve been through before, Germany has been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jimwd said:

No need....

A house divided against itself cannot stand” Abraham Lincoln 

As I already said, that would make them even more dangerous! If they do bad things to each, where would all those bombs and other weapons go to? No, the only way to secure a safe, peaceful and prosperous world is if the the world dealt with America all together and secured those weapons.

 

I know it seems......... difficult but that's only at first and then you realize how weak they truly are and how you should have done this a long time ago!

 

Hey, remember 1812 and how bad ass Canadians were by burning down their capital? If Canada did it once.......... it can do it again. According to this expert on Quora, both China and Russia can do it in two weeks! TWO WEEKS! Imagine what the world can do together!

 

As I keep repeating, if America is the source of all the problems, then its destruction will solve those problems and then afterwards........... peace and prosperity will become attainable for all.  The lands that it stole from the natives and the Mexicans can be returned. France and the British can have their lands back and if they don't want it..... we can either give it back to the natives or give it to poor countries that America used to keep poor like Somalia and Sudan........ maybe they can have Washington or Montana?

 

There will be massive celebrations all over the world! All poor countries will become rich; hopelessness will become a thing in the past; poverty, disease and all bad things will be cured.

 

Russia...... can finally be at peace.

North Korea........ can finally open its doors to the world.

Middle East....... all bloodshed will end.

Terrorism and rebellion....... can finally lay down their arms.

 

And there's so much more great things that will happen when they are gone. All bad things can go back to Pandora's Box and it will be closed......... forever.

 

Isn't that worth fighting for?

Edited by dontwastemytime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dontwastemytime said:

As I already said, that would make them even more dangerous! If they do bad things to each, where would all those bombs and other weapons go to? No, the only way to secure a safe, peaceful and prosperous world is if the the world dealt with America all together and secured those weapons.

 

I know it seems......... difficult but that's only at first and then you realize how weak they truly are and how you should have done this a long time ago!

 

Hey, remember 1812 and how bad ass Canadians were by burning down their capital? If Canada did it once.......... it can do it again. According to this expert on Quora, both China and Russia can do it in two weeks! TWO WEEKS! Imagine what the world can do together!

 

As I keep repeating, if America is the source of all the problems, then its destruction will solve those problems and then afterwards........... peace and prosperity will become attainable for all.  The lands that it stole from the natives and the Mexicans can be returned. France and the British can have their lands back and if they don't want it..... we can either give it back to the natives or give it to poor countries that America used to keep poor like Somalia and Sudan........ maybe they can have Washington or Montana?

 

There will be massive celebrations all over the world! All poor countries will become rich; hopelessness will become a thing in the past; poverty, disease and all bad things will be cured.

 

Russia...... can finally be at peace.

North Korea........ can finally open its doors to the world.

Middle East....... all bloodshed will end.

Terrorism and rebellion....... can finally lay down their arms.

 

And there's so much more great things that will happen when they are gone. All bad things can go back to Pandora's Box and it will be closed......... forever.

 

Isn't that worth fighting for?

You seem to confirming what many people believe. A country with people who believe war is always the solution.

You have made the case. 

The inability to come up with solutions that don’t involve killing and slaughter,

Edited by Jimwd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You seem to confirming what many people believe. A country with people who believe war is always the solution.

You have made the case. 

The inability to come up with solutions that don’t involve killing and slaughter,

Okay, let me put this in another way...... have you ever been bullied before? Are you being bullied now? Let's say this bully keeps picking on you everyday. Wouldn't you wish that he would die? I mean come on, admit it. So okay in the real world you can't do that but he won't stop until he dies OR he won't stop until you stand up to him and hit his beautiful face really really hard and then kicked him in the stomach several times. FIGHT DIRTY! Kick him while he's down and break several of his bones if you can. Spit on his face and scream at his face what piece of rotting garbage he is and just keep smacking his face over and over and over and over again until someone breaks up the fight, there you go. That guy would probably think twice of even getting a glimpse of you.

 

Now whatever applies to individuals doesn't necessarily apply to nations. If a nation kills a bunch of people...... you can't really take a nation to jail, so........ look, let me put it you in another way, you hate them right? If not you, majority of Canadians do right? Yeah you do, just admit it. And not just Canadians but...... the rest of the world too, right? Now, you do realize that for as long as they exists that hate will never go away...... right? And that hate is unhealthy. And all of the bad things that you keep yapping about like wars, coups, invasions, CIA, aids, TRADE WARS, and the rest....... all of that will never end FOR AS LONG AS THEY EXISTS, you do understand this right? If so, I ask you again, why haven't you done something? I've been on Yahoo News and Canadians there talk about boycotting American products and stopping travel to America........ why not just boycott America altogether? Why not just........ you know.......them? 

 

And don't give me this "oh killing is not the way", "Trump will be gone soon", "blah blah blah". Oh come on, I've come across the same tired cliches during Obama's time and heck I even read somewhere that this has been going on for a really long time now, so that means that deep down, the world is sick and tired of it, so....... again why hasn't the world done something?

 

Stop being a coward and take them out already. You remind of the Europeans I asked this to, they kept insulting them but at the same time kept making excuses to get out if it. Lol..... is that really all you got? What happened to your balls Europe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Okay, let me put this in another way...... have you ever been bullied before? Are you being bullied now? Let's say this bully keeps picking on you everyday. Wouldn't you wish that he would die? I mean come on, admit it. So okay in the real world you can't do that but he won't stop until he dies OR he won't stop until you stand up to him and hit his beautiful face really really hard and then kicked him in the stomach several times. FIGHT DIRTY! Kick him while he's down and break several of his bones if you can. Spit on his face and scream at his face what piece of rotting garbage he is and just keep smacking his face over and over and over and over again until someone breaks up the fight, there you go. That guy would probably think twice of even getting a glimpse of you.

 

Now whatever applies to individuals doesn't necessarily apply to nations. If a nation kills a bunch of people...... you can't really take a nation to jail, so........ look, let me put it you in another way, you hate them right? If not you, majority of Canadians do right? Yeah you do, just admit it. And not just Canadians but...... the rest of the world too, right? Now, you do realize that for as long as they exists that hate will never go away...... right? And that hate is unhealthy. And all of the bad things that you keep yapping about like wars, coups, invasions, CIA, aids, TRADE WARS, and the rest....... all of that will never end FOR AS LONG AS THEY EXISTS, you do understand this right? If so, I ask you again, why haven't you done something? I've been on Yahoo News and Canadians there talk about boycotting American products and stopping travel to America........ why not just boycott America altogether? Why not just........ you know.......them? 

 

And don't give me this "oh killing is not the way", "Trump will be gone soon", "blah blah blah". Oh come on, I've come across the same tired cliches during Obama's time and heck I even read somewhere that this has been going on for a really long time now, so that means that deep down, the world is sick and tired of it, so....... again why hasn't the world done something?

 

Stop being a coward and take them out already. You remind of the Europeans I asked this to, they kept insulting them but at the same time kept making excuses to get out if it. Lol..... is that really all you got? What happened to your balls Europe?

You seem somewhat challenged intellectually . I am sorry about your limited ability to find solutions to problem.......

 

"force is all conquering but its victories are short lived" Abraham Lincoln 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jimwd said:

You seem somewhat challenged intellectually . I am sorry about your limited ability to find solutions to problem.......

 

"force is all conquering but its victories are short lived" Abraham Lincoln 

 

And there you go...... you can't attack my arguments so you attack me. Okay, what DO You think should be done...... oh oh let me guess "vote for the right person?"....... ummmm, what else........ seriously what else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

 

And there you go...... you can't attack my arguments so you attack me. Okay, what DO You think should be done...... oh oh let me guess "vote for the right person?"....... ummmm, what else........ seriously what else?

I already destroyed your case for war. You just don't understand it. And here is  why.

World education rankings in Reading ,Math  and Science

Canada ranks in top 3 nations . America doesn’t make the top 10.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jimwd said:

I already destroyed your case for war. You just don't understand it. And here is  why.

World education rankings in Reading ,Math  and Science

Canada ranks in top 3 nations . America doesn’t make the top 10.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

WHY?! AND HOW? AND there you go, you've already proven that they are STUPID! AS I SAID INVADING A STUPID PEOPLE = CERTAIN VICTORY! So why won't you do it, why?! Or you are just a bunch of spineless cowards just like the eurosc*ms!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

WHY?! AND HOW? AND there you go, you've already proven that they are STUPID! AS I SAID INVADING A STUPID PEOPLE = CERTAIN VICTORY! So why won't you do it, why?! Or you are just a bunch of spineless cowards just like the eurosc*ms!

You are proving my case... you just don't know it... but then..how could you? chuckle 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Because Hitler had a lot of enemies! That's it, A LOT OF ENEMIES! He was jumped on by way too many countries....... now replace Hitler with America....... same thing!

I am surprised you call Nazi germany and America the same thing. Interesting. Something most people wouldn’t do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jimwd said:

You are proving my case... you just don't know it... but then..how could you? chuckle 

You've just prove my point here!

 

You said: "Yes we will hurt in the short term but better than long term pain and tolerating a bully, remember the rest of the world is with us not with trump."

 

Sigh......... can you k*ll them or not?

 

"The sooner trump policies are shown to be failures the sooner America rejects trump style policies. That means the world needs to unite in resistance ,not co operate. Approx 15 Million American jobs rely on export to Canada and Mexico alone. Imagine trump being tolerated with that type of job loss. Yes we will hurt in the short term but better than long term pain and tolerating a bully, remember the rest of the world is with us not with trump. Take a look at the power grid and how much of America relies on Canadian power. I say triple the price . Make them feel it."

 

OH and what if they vote for him again? Will you then consider their destruction as a necessity?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
    • NakedHunterBiden earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      One Month Later
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...