Jump to content

If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?


Recommended Posts

I'm being serious here! I am not trolling, I want serious answers only! And when I say Canada, I mean with the world of course!

 

Okay, let me get directly to point here, I have read everything. In fact I have made a list of every complaint, every bad thing they have done, every........ whatever. Whatever you have to say about them is on my list. There is no need for us to go over it. I get it, they are bad people!  What I don't understand is, if that's all true, why hasn't the world done something to stop them? And not to mention, from what I can understand.......... this has been going on for a while now? And if you hate them so much, why hasn't the world destroyed them even?  And when I say Americans I mean like all 325,000,000 of them......... no more America...... no more problem. 

 

1 nation vs. 194 countries............. 320,000,000 vs. 7,100,000,000. I don't think, despite their....... powerful army, that they would survive.........

 

And okay........ people are going to die but sacrifices do need to be made.

 

And please spare me the following answers:

No need! They are destroying themselves anyways.  - Doesn't that make them more dangerous? Where would all those bombs go?

We don't kill the mentally handicapped. - Again, makes them more dangerous. Having low intelligence around dangerous things = bad things happen.

That would make more problems than it would solve. - No more America, no more problem

 

Again, I want serious answers only! Don't say that my question is ridiculous or is far out! I am not a terrorists either. As I said, if this has been going on for a while and the world is sick and tired of it...... then why not.......... just end it?

 

So, yeah........ if they are.......... evil, why hasn't Canada or the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

1 nation vs. 194 countries............. 320,000,000 vs. 7,100,000,000. I don't think, despite their....... powerful army, that they would survive.........

 

Because about 50,000,000 of those Americans come from those other 194 countries...no other nation in the world has more landed immigrants than the United States.

Americans come from all over the world.

Don't worry about the army....it's the navy and air force that has thousands of nuclear weapons to make sure nobody else would survive either.

 

Quote

So, yeah........ if they are.......... evil, why hasn't Canada or the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

 

Because Canada can't even defend itself, let alone kill all the Americans.   

I suppose Canada could bore all the Americans to death by making them watch the CBC.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canada would be a second world sh&thole, if it wasn't for the states. Just look at Europe.

We have so much variety in our Stores. Walmart's packed with diverse consumer goods. Home depot has just as much at the United States.

Imagine if Canada evolved without America. We wouldn't have automobiles, because the American's invented cars, we wouldn't have Airplanes, because Americans invented the airplane. We wouldn't have computers, because the american's invented computers.

Imagine Mexico on our southern border, instead of the States. Imagine having limited consumer goods entering our country. We are truly lucky to have America as our neighbors.

Even if some other country invested these things, we wouldn't nearly have the diverse and robust economy without the US.

Sure Europe has great food, music, and culture, but so many consumer goods are super expensive.

The problem with Canada is we want to be the words leader in political correctness. When we go to war, we say, were sending in the peacekeepers, than we trash talk the US for doing the same thing

Canada is like a Child, and needs to respect it's older brother. America has done so much for us. When are we ever going to show some appreciation?

Americans are starting to wake up to Canadian rudeness, very soon will get a taste of our own medicine.

Canada is full of snobs.

Edited by Robert Greene
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Undoubtedly, American military and economic power is waning relative to the rest of the world. But we should be wary about celebrating this. As economic power and prestige strengthens in what we now describe as the 'developing world,' we may have to make policy choices that could for many be unpalatable. The international order largely built by American fiat after WWII has been the basis of generally prolonged peace and prosperity for most in the West. Replacing America's often irksome influence might just turn out to be a bigger nightmare than we've bargained for. As my mother used to say, it's dangerous to dive into water without knowing what's below the surface.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, turningrite said:

Undoubtedly, American military and economic power is waning relative to the rest of the world. But we should be wary about celebrating this. As economic power and prestige strengthens in what we now describe as the 'developing world,' we may have to make policy choices that could for many be unpalatable. The international order largely built by American fiat after WWII has been the basis of generally prolonged peace and prosperity for most in the West. Replacing America's often irksome influence might just turn out to be a bigger nightmare than we've bargained for. As my mother used to say, it's dangerous to dive into water without knowing what's below the surface.

I would disagree, out of the 230 plus years this experiment we call America has existed we are still the most revolutionary force that exist. We have the strength and moral high ground to engage with all countries in the world regardless of our differences. We seek to work past differences and do not see security and prosperity as a total sum game. We believe that a strong and prosperous china, russia or any current adversary is of great benefit to the rest of the world. But this is with respect to law and order, fundamental principles of human rights, and many of our founding principles; a country for the people by the people. Where state or non state actors choose to test our resolve on these policy they will quickly find that they will not be facing only the might of the US but also the rest of the free world. I would not count the US out of the fight yet, we've been through many world perils and have shown to come out on top every time. Let me remind you that nothing that we are facing now in the present and will deal with in the future have not already been dealt with by previous generations of proud Americans. The technique and tactics are adapted to modern time but are principally the same as they were since the time of Benjamin Franklin or Alexander the Great. In conclusion we seek world prosperity through unity not division and that is why we will come out on top. It has been our policy since WWII and will remain so for the foreseeable future. America's world order is here to stay. Oh by the way Canada, you're in the same boat as us so you might as well enjoy the ride, big brother will take care of you.

Edited by paxrom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many Canadians and Canadian media have long obsessed on the past and future of the United States, because no other nation in the world is influenced so much by the American economy, culture, politics, and military.   Canada is like a tiny remora that needs a much larger host shark to do well, or Canada will be faced with the loss of yet another caretaker empire to fend for itself, something it has never done.

The U.S. has mattered so much to Canada for so long, Canada doesn't know any other way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Many Canadians and Canadian media have long obsessed on the past and future of the United States, because no other nation in the world is influenced so much by the American economy, culture, politics, and military.   Canada is like a tiny remora that needs a much larger host shark to do well, or Canada will be faced with the loss of yet another caretaker empire to fend for itself, something it has never done.

The U.S. has mattered so much to Canada for so long, Canada doesn't know any other way.

Lots of Canadians I talk to Hate Americans. All I hear is "America is a police state". American's think they own the world. Americans make arrogant tourists. Americans are snobs. Don't go to Trumpland, bla bla bla.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Lots of Canadians I talk to Hate Americans. All I hear is "America is a police state". American's think they own the world. Americans make arrogant tourists. Americans are snobs. Don't go to Trumpland, bla bla bla.

 

Agreed...and yes, some Canadians express there utter disdain for Americans and the United States, others hedge their bet and say they only hate the American government.

Part of it is an understandable desire to define a Canadian identity as "NOT American", even as Canadians gobble up American media more than its own.

Still, there are other Canadians who move and thrive within both nations, as Americans do in Canada....they vote with their feet and dollars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Lots of Canadians I talk to Hate Americans. All I hear is "America is a police state". American's think they own the world. Americans make arrogant tourists. Americans are snobs. Don't go to Trumpland, bla bla bla.

No worries on my many trips to BC I love talking to those people. I think of Canadians pretty much as Americans because in America you have every right to criticize what you disagree with. But the reality is this, we are joined at the hip so criticize away. You're not saying what we haven't already heard amongst ourselves. We american find you canadians and your antics amusing. Do you know how many canadian jokes we have about you!!!??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Agreed...and yes, some Canadians express there utter disdain for Americans and the United States, others hedge their bet and say they only hate the American government.

Part of it is an understandable desire to define a Canadian identity as "NOT American", even as Canadians gobble up American media more than its own.

Still, there are other Canadians who move and thrive within both nations, as Americans do in Canada....they vote with their feet and dollars.

Well one thing I hate about America is Rap music. The government shouldn't of allowed record labels to weaponize the ghettos. If you see a lot of messed up black people, blame the record companies that promoted mass cultural narcissism, just to make a buck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

Well one thing I hate about America is Rap music. The government shouldn't of allowed record labels to weaponize the ghettos. If you see a lot of messed up black people, blame the record companies that promoted mass cultural narcissism, just to make a buck.

That is a valid opinion but i might add that rap music is borne out of poverty and socio economic disparity that forces these artist to sing about their rise from poverty. You can see why this has a mass appeal. We love Drake and the weeknd so thank you canadians. The best gift ever! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Well one thing I hate about America is Rap music. The government shouldn't of allowed record labels to weaponize the ghettos. If you see a lot of messed up black people, blame the record companies that promoted mass cultural narcissism, just to make a buck.

 

Same could be said about death metal and grunge suicide music.   Drake exploited rap / hip-hop in Canada.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, paxrom said:

 

That is a valid opinion but i might add that rap music is borne out of poverty and socio economic disparity that forces these artist to sing about their rise from poverty. You can see why this has a mass appeal. We love Drake and the weeknd so thank you canadians. The best gift ever! 

Here's the Weeknd Lyrics.

[Future & Drake:]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
(Mike will made it)
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'mma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)

Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no nigga
Long as these bitches love me

[Lil Wayne:]
Pussy ass nigga stop hating
Lil Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan, man!
Yeah, fuck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She's on a strict diet, that's my baby
With no make-up she a ten
And she the best with that head
Even better than Karrine
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said, "'Cause I really need somebody.
So tell me you're that somebody."
Girl, I fuck who I want and fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit and that filet mignon
She said, "I never wanna make you mad.
I just wanna make you proud."
I said, "Baby just make me cum,
Then don't make a sound."


[Future & Drake:]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'mma ball 'til the day I fall

Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me

[Lil Wayne:]
Real nigga fuck these haters
These hoes got pussies like craters
Can't treat these hoes like ladies, man!
Pussy, money, weed, Codeine
She say my dick feel like morphine
I hope my name taste like sardines to these niggas
She wake up, eat this dick
Call that breakfast in bed, $69.96
I feel her heartbeat
I chest to chest with this bitch
Now turn around, face down
I'm arrestin' this bitch

Yeah, all my bitches love me
And I love all my bitches
But it's like as soon as I cum
I come to my senses

And I would say these hoes' names
But then I would be snitching
And these haters try to knock me
But they can't knock me off the hinges, man!
(Tunechi!)

[Future & Drake:]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'mma ball 'til the day I fall

Yeah, long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout

[Lil Wayne:]
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches
And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture
Now kiss my ass if you hating
I'm getting ass or I'm skating
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches
And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture
Now kiss my ass if you hating
I'm getting ass or I'm skating
Bitch

[Future & Drake:]
I'm on that good kush and alcohol (Tunechi)
I got some down bitches I can call (what's happenin'?)
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'mma ball 'til the day I fall

Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Long as these bitches love me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Lots of Canadians I talk to Hate Americans. All I hear is "America is a police state". American's think they own the world. Americans make arrogant tourists. Americans are snobs. Don't go to Trumpland, bla bla bla.

See! That's what I'm talking about! If the world......you know......... them all........ then all those arrogant, stupid, ignorant, fat American snobs and basically all Americans........well............... would disappear. There will be no one to hate anymore and that's a good thing! Hating is bad for the health remember? And after they are gone, the world will finally be peaceful and prosperous. See what a wonderful world it is without Americans? Guys, stop making excuses! Just get to it already!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

... And after they are gone, the world will finally be peaceful and prosperous. See what a wonderful world it is without Americans? Guys, stop making excuses! Just get to it already!

 

Logical FAIL...was the world peaceful before Americans existed ?   Nope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, turningrite said:

Undoubtedly, American military and economic power is waning relative to the rest of the world. But we should be wary about celebrating this. As economic power and prestige strengthens in what we now describe as the 'developing world,' we may have to make policy choices that could for many be unpalatable. The international order largely built by American fiat after WWII has been the basis of generally prolonged peace and prosperity for most in the West. Replacing America's often irksome influence might just turn out to be a bigger nightmare than we've bargained for. As my mother used to say, it's dangerous to dive into water without knowing what's below the surface.

You shouldn't be celebrating it........... until all of them are gone. You need to do something first. You're a rich country plus you're part of the Commonwealth which also has a lot of rich countries. And as I said, Canada does not need to go at it alone. And everyone hates them anyway so if they get attacked nobody will help them. 

 

Think about a world without Americans: no more wars and coups and....... whatever else people complain about. No more fat Americans! No more fat American tourists! When you go on YouTube you won't have to read ignorant American comments! Basically it will be a world of peace and prosperity............ isn't that worth fighting for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Logical FAIL...was the world peaceful before Americans existed ?   Nope.

Well........ according to this guy on Historum.........yes and according to Quora yes as well and according to this site https://www.rrrather.com/view/169769........ yes? Look Canadians voted majority "yes"! But anyway it doesn't matter; if the world believes that then......... why not?

Edited by dontwastemytime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2018 at 8:16 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Because about 50,000,000 of those Americans come from those other 194 countries...no other nation in the world has more landed immigrants than the United States.

Americans come from all over the world.

Don't worry about the army....it's the navy and air force that has thousands of nuclear weapons to make sure nobody else would survive either.

 

 

Because Canada can't even defend itself, let alone kill all the Americans.   

I suppose Canada could bore all the Americans to death by making them watch the CBC.

 

Yeah........ dude........ come on......... can't we at least give it a try?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Canada would be a second world sh&thole, if it wasn't for the states. Just look at Europe.

We have so much variety in our Stores. Walmart's packed with diverse consumer goods. Home depot has just as much at the United States.

Imagine if Canada evolved without America. We wouldn't have automobiles, because the American's invented cars, we wouldn't have Airplanes, because Americans invented the airplane. We wouldn't have computers, because the american's invented computers.

Imagine Mexico on our southern border, instead of the States. Imagine having limited consumer goods entering our country. We are truly lucky to have America as our neighbors.

Even if some other country invested these things, we wouldn't nearly have the diverse and robust economy without the US.

Sure Europe has great food, music, and culture, but so many consumer goods are super expensive.

The problem with Canada is we want to be the words leader in political correctness. When we go to war, we say, were sending in the peacekeepers, than we trash talk the US for doing the same thing

Canada is like a Child, and needs to respect it's older brother. America has done so much for us. When are we ever going to show some appreciation?

Americans are starting to wake up to Canadian rudeness, very soon will get a taste of our own medicine.

Canada is full of snobs.

How do you know that for sure? See that's the problem! How are you going to know the outcome if you don't try it? Europeans hate them and want to seem them gone! There's a continent full of powerful nations there for you! 

 

According to......... doesn't matter........ America is the source of all problems in this freakin' world! All wars, all diseases, all fatness....... all whatever. Do you want me to pull out my list? I'm just worried that I might get banned for it though!

 

Mr Canadian man...... try...... just try it before you speak.

Edited by dontwastemytime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Imagine if Canada evolved without America. We wouldn't have automobiles, because the American's invented cars, we wouldn't have Airplanes, because Americans invented the airplane. We wouldn't have computers, because the american's invented computers.

I'm pretty sure some other people would have invented those things and hey, it could be a Canadian.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2018 at 2:55 AM, dontwastemytime said:

I'm being serious here! I am not trolling, I want serious answers only! And when I say Canada, I mean with the world of course!

 

Okay, let me get directly to point here, I have read everything. In fact I have made a list of every complaint, every bad thing they have done, every........ whatever. Whatever you have to say about them is on my list. There is no need for us to go over it. I get it, they are bad people!  What I don't understand is, if that's all true, why hasn't the world done something to stop them? And not to mention, from what I can understand.......... this has been going on for a while now? And if you hate them so much, why hasn't the world destroyed them even?  And when I say Americans I mean like all 325,000,000 of them......... no more America...... no more problem. 

 

1 nation vs. 194 countries............. 320,000,000 vs. 7,100,000,000. I don't think, despite their....... powerful army, that they would survive.........

 

And okay........ people are going to die but sacrifices do need to be made.

 

And please spare me the following answers:

No need! They are destroying themselves anyways.  - Doesn't that make them more dangerous? Where would all those bombs go?

We don't kill the mentally handicapped. - Again, makes them more dangerous. Having low intelligence around dangerous things = bad things happen.

That would make more problems than it would solve. - No more America, no more problem

 

Again, I want serious answers only! Don't say that my question is ridiculous or is far out! I am not a terrorists either. As I said, if this has been going on for a while and the world is sick and tired of it...... then why not.......... just end it?

 

So, yeah........ if they are.......... evil, why hasn't Canada or the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

You're calling for  war with a nation  who's president represents the minority of his own country. A president despised by the world, his own wife and the majority of Americans.

Trump will be gone soon enough because of his corruption . War is always a last resort not a first resort. We are not there yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...