If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?

3 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

You've just prove my point here!

You said: "Yes we will hurt in the short term but better than long term pain and tolerating a bully, remember the rest of the world is with us not with trump."

Sigh......... can you k*ll them or not?

"The sooner trump policies are shown to be failures the sooner America rejects trump style policies. That means the world needs to unite in resistance ,not co operate. Approx 15 Million American jobs rely on export to Canada and Mexico alone. Imagine trump being tolerated with that type of job loss. Yes we will hurt in the short term but better than long term pain and tolerating a bully, remember the rest of the world is with us not with trump. Take a look at the power grid and how much of America relies on Canadian power. I say triple the price . Make them feel it."

OH and what if they vote for him again? Will you then consider their destruction as a necessity?

"OH and what if they vote for him again? Will you then consider their destruction as a necessity?"

What if the dog hadn't stopped to crap , would he have caught the rabbit?

Edited by Jimwd

8 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I am surprised you call Nazi germany and America the same thing. Interesting. Something most people wouldn’t do.

Most people wouldn't do? I'm pretty sure I've come across many.

But the point here still stands......... Germany was defeated........... the same thing will happen to America. No country on Earth, not even the most hyper powerful ones can with stand the world's might.

Wait..... do you have any...... relatives living in America? Is that why....... you don't want to...... you know?

Edited by dontwastemytime

1 minute ago, dontwastemytime said:

Most people wouldn't do? I'm pretty sure I've come across

But the point here still stands......... Germany was defeated........... the same thing will happen to America. No country on Earth, not even the most hyper powerful ones can with stand the world's might.

Wait..... do you have any...... relatives living in America? Is that why....... you don't want to...... you know?

Chuckle......

Just now, Jimwd said:

Chuckle......

Oh I see, so you do have relatives in America, that's why...... okay, I'm done talking to you. I think I'll take my arguments to that thread where you posted that stuff. Hopefully they won't be a bunch of cowards like you but I'm betting they won't be any different. Sighs...... you canucks are all the same.

Oh and you know what, let me say this....... you canucks are just the same as with the eurosc*ms; you are all a bunch of shameless cowards. If Canadians hate Americans....... why do you still consume American products, hmmm? Why do I still see Canadians over on YouTube - American, reddit - American, Quora - American, Yahoo - American. I bet they use Intel, AMD or Apple processors - all American. I bet they use Windows and whatever Apple OS is called - American. AND they say "boycott American products" while using American products.....lol..... Oh that's right, all of those are made in China, right...... hahaha. NOT only are you a bunch of cowards but you are also a shameless lot as well. That other guy was right, Canadians are a bunch of childish spoiled snobs with no integrity and dignity. If you're going to hate on them, at least commit to it so that at very least you'll still keep your integrity and dignity.

I wonder if I'm going to get banned for saying that as Canadians are very sensitive.

6 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Oh I see, so you do have relatives in America, that's why...... okay, I'm done talking to you. I think I'll take my arguments to that thread where you posted that stuff. Hopefully they won't be a bunch of cowards like you but I'm betting they won't be any different. Sighs...... you canucks are all the same.

Oh and you know what, let me say this....... you canucks are just the same as with the eurosc*ms; you are all a bunch of shameless cowards. If Canadians hate Americans....... why do you still consume American products, hmmm? Why do I still see Canadians over on YouTube - American, reddit - American, Quora - American, Yahoo - American. I bet they use Intel, AMD or Apple processors - all American. I bet they use Windows and whatever Apple OS is called - American. AND they say "boycott American products" while using American products.....lol..... Oh that's right, all of those are made in China, right...... hahaha. NOT only are you a bunch of cowards but you are also a shameless lot as well. That other guy was right, Canadians are a bunch of childish spoiled snobs with no integrity and dignity. If you're going to hate on them, at least commit to it so that at very least you'll still keep your integrity and dignity.

I wonder if I'm going to get banned for saying that as Canadians are very sensitive.

.this is what will defeat Trump as his policies become more entrenched.

2016 Under president Obama US dollar cost 1.50 Canadian..This morning 1.32. Us dollar has fallen against all major currencies.

President Obama had 2 years of all time American record auto sales .....

The U.S. auto industry's seven-year sales streak has come to an end, a tally showed Wednesday.

The sales run that began after the recession in 2010, and one that included two consecutive years of record sales, fell short in 2017 with sales of 17.2 million vehicles, down 1.8% compared to 2016, industry tracker Autodata reported.

https://www.usatoday.com/st...

Edited by Jimwd

Hey, remember 1812 and how bad ass Canadians were by burning down their capital? If Canada did it once.......... it can do it again. According to this expert on Quora, both China and Russia can do it in two weeks! TWO WEEKS! Imagine what the world can do together!

DVIYmpyX4AU1fpO.jpg

Edited by paxrom

You guys are so sensitive to other's opinion. If we Americans cared about what everyone else think of us a lot of things would not get done. This is the fundamental difference between Canadians/Europeans and Americans. That is why we are the most revolutionary force of democracy. The world belong to the brave and those who take risks. Those meek Obama days are OVER! Look at Iran, they're not buzzing our ships anymore. Same with Russia and China, any would be adversary, they respect America's will and might now. Those countries aren't western democracy they only understand strength through force. Whilst you half baked intellectual scorn us with your lofty Ideals we Americans have been paying with our blood and money to defend you all.  And you know what, we'd still do it regardless of your disdain for us. Because we see our selves as part of something greater. We're the fist of democracy, we will maintain the world order of rule and law. 

5 hours ago, paxrom said:

You guys are so sensitive to other's opinion. If we Americans cared about what everyone else think of us a lot of things would not get done. This is the fundamental difference between Canadians/Europeans and Americans. That is why we are the most revolutionary force of democracy. The world belong to the brave and those who take risks. Those meek Obama days are OVER! Look at Iran, they're not buzzing our ships anymore. Same with Russia and China, any would be adversary, they respect America's will and might now. Those countries aren't western democracy they only understand strength through force. Whilst you half baked intellectual scorn us with your lofty Ideals we Americans have been paying with our blood and money to defend you all.  And you know what, we'd still do it regardless of your disdain for us. Because we see our selves as part of something greater. We're the fist of democracy, we will maintain the world order of rule and law. 

Why? I mean yeah, you said your reasons but still.... why? That money could be used to improve...... your  nation. I honestly do not understand why your country would want to defend a bunch of shameless people who will either never acknowledge that or won't even see it that way; all they will see is a stupid fat bully who keeps joining a party that she wasn't invited to. That's why I asked this question. 

I'm pretty sure your mind will change about that when I pull out everything I know people have said about you.

7 hours ago, Jimwd said:

.this is what will defeat Trump as his policies become more entrenched.

2016 Under president Obama US dollar cost 1.50 Canadian..This morning 1.32. Us dollar has fallen against all major currencies.

President Obama had 2 years of all time American record auto sales .....

The U.S. auto industry's seven-year sales streak has come to an end, a tally showed Wednesday.

The sales run that began after the recession in 2010, and one that included two consecutive years of record sales, fell short in 2017 with sales of 17.2 million vehicles, down 1.8% compared to 2016, industry tracker Autodata reported.

https://www.usatoday.com/st...

Lol...... really...... I insulted you and that's what you throw at me, your auto sales facts which I don't give a feces about?

I think I got my hands wrapped around your neck and can easily squeeze it and you just don't want to admit it huh? The reason why you don't want to attack them is because it is 100% guaranteed that you will lose. Again, like the eurolanders, you'd rather make excuses.

Hmmmm, what could really hurt these c**tnadian........ oh...... Americans will always own you. You are pretty much their 51st state. You have no culture of your own, no history, no national identity......lol....your only national identity is........ NOT TO BE AMERICAN, HAHAHA........ what kind of national identity is that?! You don't want to acknowledge that and admit it and would rather insult your way out of the argument but it is the sad truth.

This "trade way"......... lol....... YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS! You only want to believe that you'll win it but you never ever will. You c**tnadians are pathetic https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/anti-u-consumer-boycott-canadians-112051796.html........ you say you will boycott American products while using a bunch of American products, HAHAHA; OH MY GOD! 

You need them more than they need you, FACT! AMERICANS OWN YOU! Dance for me canuck!

If I was President of the United States, I would have you all........ you know....... and nobody is going to defend you, not even your useless commonwealth. Who are you anyway?

Edited by dontwastemytime

25 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

Lol...... really...... I insulted you and that's what you throw at me, your auto sales facts which I don't give a feces about?

I think I got my hands wrapped around your neck and can easily squeeze it and you just don't want to admit it huh? The reason why you don't want to attack them is because it is 100% guaranteed that you will lose. Again, like the eurolanders, you'd rather make excuses.

Hmmmm, what could really hurt these c**tnadian........ oh...... Americans will always own you. You are pretty much their 51st state. You have no culture of your own, no history, no national identity......lol....your only national identity is........ NOT TO BE AMERICAN, HAHAHA........ what kind of national identity is that?! You don't want to acknowledge that and admit it and would rather insult your way out of the argument but it is the sad truth.

This "trade way"......... lol....... YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS! You only want to believe that you'll win it but you never ever will. You c**tnadians are pathetic https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/anti-u-consumer-boycott-canadians-112051796.html........ you say you will boycott American products while using a bunch of American products, HAHAHA; OH MY GOD! 

You need them more than they need you, FACT! AMERICANS OWN YOU! Dance for me canuck!

If I was President of the United States, I would have you all........ you know....... and nobody is going to defend you, not even your useless commonwealth. Who are you anyway?

Check a trump rally . Watching you  do the lockstep monkey chant.lock her up lock her up

The lockstep monkey chant is documented for eternity on YouTube for future generations to see the shame and disgrace of mindless mob fools

pssst trump’s campaign manager just got locked up

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

Check a trump rally . Watching you  do the lockstep monkey chant.lock her up lock her up

The lockstep monkey chant is documented for eternity on YouTube for future generations to see the shame and disgrace of mindless mob fools

pssst trump’s campaign manager just got locked up

You are totally gone but hey..... I like this site. They actually allowed me to ask this question. Other sites would not allow me to do that. Thanks mapleleafweb.com.

28 minutes ago, dontwastemytime said:

You are totally gone but hey..... I like this site. They actually allowed me to ask this question. Other sites would not allow me to do that. Thanks mapleleafweb.com.

What question? All I saw was a weak manifesto insisting war is a solution to problems. Pretty much indicates weakness. Mentally and physically.

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

What question? All I saw was a weak manifesto insisting war is a solution to problems. Pretty much indicates weakness. Mentally and physically.

War is the manifestation of weakness. 

The paradox of war is that the adversary will always move against your weak side. Read some sun tzu, the art of war. It's been around you know like a couple thousand years... we humans haven't change that much... We just have better tools to kill each other with. 

Look before you get an aneurysm, my point is this. Deterrence is  the best defense and you do not deter war by being weak. You invite war. In fact, it's the weak's country fault for war to begin with. Not the the "bully's" fault for taking your lunch its your in ability to deter/defend your own lunch that is at fault.

It's the appeasement policy of the 30's that lead up to world war 2. Ever since we Americans created nukes, the world have been in relative peace ever since.  Weakness invites conflict. 

War is the last resort. But if there is one you must win it savagely , brutally and quickly so that they never have the capacity to strike at you again. 

4 hours ago, dontwastemytime said:

Why? I mean yeah, you said your reasons but still.... why? That money could be used to improve...... your  nation. I honestly do not understand why your country would want to defend a bunch of shameless people who will either never acknowledge that or won't even see it that way; all they will see is a stupid fat bully who keeps joining a party that she wasn't invited to. That's why I asked this question. 

I'm pretty sure your mind will change about that when I pull out everything I know people have said about you.

No we won't change our minds regardless of what everyone says. We stand on a strong moral principle that I will defend with my last dying breath. 

Because we are Americans.

Because we believe in our values of defending those that can't defend them selves from tyranny, persecution and oppression.

Because "We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness

Everything spelled out in our declaration of independence.  

We have been doing this for 240 years. Our founding principles have not changed since then. This is the reason our men and women pay such a high price "so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom." Abe Lincoln 

We will fight tooth and nail and if it comes to it give our life to defend your rights to criticize us. 

Edited by paxrom

55 minutes ago, paxrom said:

War is the manifestation of weakness. 

The paradox of war is that the adversary will always move against your weak side. Read some sun tzu, the art of war. It's been around you know like a couple thousand years... we humans haven't change that much... We just have better tools to kill each other with. 

Look before you get an aneurysm, my point is this. Deterrence is  the best defense and you do not deter war by being weak. You invite war. In fact, it's the weak's country fault for war to begin with. Not the the "bully's" fault for taking your lunch its your in ability to deter/defend your own lunch that is at fault.

It's the appeasement policy of the 30's that lead up to world war 2. Ever since we Americans created nukes, the world have been in relative peace ever since.  Weakness invites conflict. 

War is the last resort. But if there is one you must win it savagely , brutally and quickly so that they never have the capacity to strike at you again. 

I am an avid fan of the art of war. Watch trump suck up to Kim Jong is exactly the kind of appeasement that doesn’t work. Trump trying appease putin. Letting putin interfere in your elections with no punishment, letting putin stay in Ukraine without enforcing sanctions the way obama did, trump wants to appease putin by bringing him back into G7.

”know your enemy as yourself “ is a lesson Americans never learn. “Iraqis will throw flowers at our feet”  um ..yea right. They threw IEDS

America tried to appease hitler for 2 years while Canada and the allies were fighting, Original America first movement was conservatives against war with hitler . 

I think we agree. Appeasement , sucking up and praising dictators is certainly not the way to peace.

7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I am an avid fan of the art of war. Watch trump suck up to Kim Jong is exactly the kind of appeasement that doesn’t work. Trump trying appease putin. Letting putin interfere in your elections with no punishment, letting putin stay in Ukraine without enforcing sanctions the way obama did, trump wants to appease putin by bringing him back into G7.

”know your enemy as yourself “ is a lesson Americans never learn. “Iraqis will throw flowers at our feet”  um ..yea right. They threw IEDS

America tried to appease hitler for 2 years while Canada and the allies were fighting, Original America first movement was conservatives against war with hitler . 

I think we agree. Appeasement , sucking up and praising dictators is certainly not the way to peace.

Our strategy is the maximum pressure to force them into the negotiation table. Allowing for peace to work I don't think this is inconsistent with our overall strategy of deterrence. 

Just now, paxrom said:

Our strategy is the maximum pressure to force them into the negotiation table. Allowing for peace to work I don't think this is inconsistent with our overall strategy of deterrence. 

Force them to negotiating table? That’s a joke right?  N.korea has wanted to be at the table with America for decades. No American president would legitimize them without pre conditions. 

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Force them to negotiating table? That’s a joke right?  N.korea has wanted to be at the table with America for decades. No American president would legitimize them without pre conditions. 

We got those pre condition, get our deceased remains back, release of our hostages, cease ballistic missile testing and some gesture at blowing up some tunnel. Good enough . 

Just now, paxrom said:

We got those pre condition, get our deceased remains back, release of our hostages, cease ballistic missile testing and some gesture at blowing up some tunnel. Good enough . 

You got nothing except a promise to talk. Remember there is only one goal post. N Korea gives up its nukes, there is no middle ground.

no spin, no lies, no slithering, kim Jong gives up nukes trump wins, kim Jong keeps nukes trump loses .

12 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Agreed...and certainly a good enough start compared to previous attempts.

Canada/Trudeau have done nothing to directly confront Kim/DPRK, even though thousands of Canadians died in the Korean War.

Trump matters more than Trudeau.

12 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You got nothing except a promise to talk. Remember there is only one goal post. N Korea gives up its nukes, there is no middle ground.

no spin, no lies, no slithering, kim Jong gives up nukes trump wins, kim Jong keeps nukes trump loses .

We got what we wanted out of the meeting. The rest will be up to the state department and our diplomats to work out. Hopefully they will be successful in this endeavor. the hope of man kind is with them. 

16 minutes ago, paxrom said:

We got what we wanted out of the meeting. The rest will be up to the state department and our diplomats to work out. Hopefully they will be successful in this endeavor. the hope of man kind is with them. 

He tore up the iran deal without a replacement deal. The Iran deal negotiated by 6 nations. Did he try to improve it? Replace it? 

Nothing. Utter failure 

I have a prediction for you. No nation will give up its nukes to a pathological liar. Would you?

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

He tore up the iran deal without a replacement deal. The Iran deal negotiated by 6 nations. Did he try to improve it? Replace it? 

Nothing. Utter failure 

I have a prediction for you. No nation will give up its nukes to a pathological liar. Would you?

Yall gave up your nukes for no reason and asked us to house our nukes in your country.  I digress but anyways.

The problem with Iran is five fold, cyber, insurgency (state sponsored terrorism, hesbola/lebanon, houthi rebels/yemen), nuclear, maritime (mining of strait of Hormuz, threats to close sea lanes etc..) ballistics missile threat.  

The Iran deal only dealt with nuclear.

We have four other concerns that even if we manage to contain the nuclear threat will allow Iran to threaten regional stability. Especially with the lifting of sanctions as they will use their new found resources to further the aforementioned goal.  

You have no Idea how close we are to global chaos (this is what i loose sleep at night over) under the previous Obama administration because of his risk averse foreign policies and willingness to pull american forces back. Luckily our new secretary of defense has reverse much of this trend. 

We need to force Iran back into the negotiation table much like we're negotiating with you all on trade. 

The real solution to Iran and this is a hard question, is do we as western democracy align our values with fundamentalist Islamism. We respect Islam so I'm not talking about a war against Islam. I'm talking about fundamentalist Islamism as defined here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_fundamentalism). Americans are not going to allow women to be bared from education and that only recognize one religion as the true religion. 

Because that is what the current Iranian regime is, fundamentalist Islamism. 

They are not just a state but also a revolutionary force much like America. 

There is no point defeating an enemy and allowing it to manifest it self in other areas like lebanon, yemen and syria. 

Please watch Mattis's speech about this global issue.  You find he is very thoughtful and has deep knowledge of world issues. 

Edited by paxrom

8 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Yall gave up your nukes for no reason and asked us to house our nukes in your country.  I digress but anyways.

The problem with Iran is five fold, cyber, insurgency (state sponsored terrorism, hesbola/lebanon, houthi rebels/yemen), nuclear, maritime (mining of strait of Hormuz, threats to close sea lanes etc..) ballistics missile threat.  

The Iran deal only dealt with nuclear.

We have four other concerns that even if we manage to contain the nuclear threat will allow Iran to threaten regional stability. Especially with the lifting of sanctions as they will use their new found resources to further the aforementioned goal.  

You have no Idea how close we are to global chaos (this is what i loose sleep at night over) under the previous Obama administration because of his risk averse foreign policies and willingness to pull american forces back. Luckily our new secretary of defense has reverse much of this trend. 

We need to force Iran back into the negotiation table much like we're negotiating with you all on trade. 

The real solution to Iran and this is a hard question, is do we as western democracy align our values with fundamentalist Islamism. Because that is what the current Iranian regime is

They are not just a state but also a revolutionary force much like America. 

There is no point defeating an enemy and allowing it to manifest it self in other areas like lebanon, yemen and syria. 

Please watch Mattis's speech about this global issue.  You find he is very thoughtful and has deep knowledge of world issues. 

I agree with some of your points and disagree with others, we can discuss that at a later time. However none of it has anything to do with trump tearing up the iran deal. Trump tore up the deal for one reason. Obama. His petty narcisstic ugliness  has now caused a possible threat that didn’t need to be.

if trump truly wanted to improve it he would have talked to the people negotiated it which were 5 other nations, came up with a better plan.

Any moron can tear up a deal . That takes no talent, just ugliness. Putting  together a better deal with other nations takes ability . Trump doesn’t have it.

Total failure 

7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I agree with some of your points and disagree with others, we can discuss that at a later time. However none of it has anything to do with trump tearing up the iran deal. Trump tore up the deal for one reason. Obama. His petty narcisstic ugliness  has now caused a possible threat that didn’t need to be.

if trump truly wanted to improve it he would have talked to the people negotiated it which were 5 other nations, came up with a better plan.

Any moron can tear up a deal . That takes no talent, just ugliness. Putting  together a better deal with other nations takes ability . Trump doesn’t have it.

Total failure 

Again I would point out that the trump administration seek to limit not only the nuclear threat but also all the other mentioned threat. They are trying to get a whole sale price for something that Obama was unable to achieve. It's ambitious but I think is ultimately the right direction (probably where we differ).

They see that as long as Iran has money it will use those resources for no good and is a much bigger threat in the long run than nuclear . So pulling out of the nuclear deal and reimposing sanctions was a means to an end.