If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?

Just now, paxrom said:

Again I would point out that the trump administration seek to limit not only the nuclear threat but also all the other mentioned threat. They are trying to get a whole sale price for something that Obama was unable to achieve. It's ambitious but I think is ultimately the right direction (probably where we differ).

They see that as long as Iran has money it will use those resources for no good and is a much bigger threat in the long run than nuclear . So pulling out of the nuclear deal and reimposing sanctions was a means to an end. 

Well tearing up a deal without a plan is nonsense. Amateur hour. 

I notice you criticized Obama’s policy’s and I am shaking my head wondering how an American can be that oblivious to facts Don’t  you know what bush did to you? Thousands Of dead troops, hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, torture, ..utterly destroyed your credibility in the world.

Whether you like it or not obama brought respect back to America. Trump shame and disgrace. No one respects you. 

you just don’t see that do you? World considers America no 1 threat to world peace, I wonder why,

41 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I notice you criticized Obama’s policy’s and I am shaking my head wondering how an American can be that oblivious to facts Don’t  you know what bush did to you? Thousands Of dead troops, hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, torture, ..utterly destroyed your credibility in the world.

Whether you like it or not obama brought respect back to America. Trump shame and disgrace. No one respects you. 

you just don’t see that do you? World considers America no 1 threat to world peace, I wonder why,

I think we're talking about two different worlds here. Our adversary really really respects us now. You guys, our allies, might not because you don't like our elected leader or foreign policies etc...

This is typical with the pendulum swings. Democrats/ liberal president has always been more popular with our allies than the Republicans/ conservative. 

Bush did what he thought was right and by the way he was forced to invade Afghanistan, I don't know why he decided to invade Iraq, I don't have access to enough data to pretend to preach to you about that. 

And for the record it wasn't bush that killed our soilder it's Iran lets make that clear now. 

If you think America is the number 1 threat to world peace then I think we should consider ourselves adversaries.

Because I am unapologetically American. I defend American values and interests. I don't care who is in office so long as they share the same basic belief as outlined in our constitution and declaration of independence.

I might disagree with our elected officials over methods of achieving America's national interest and its foreign interest which ever they maybe (changes from administration to administration) .  But I am a patriot and an American first and always! There is no his america or my america there is only our america.

Edited by paxrom

6 hours ago, Jimwd said:

I am an avid fan of the art of war. Watch trump suck up to Kim Jong is exactly the kind of appeasement that doesn’t work. Trump trying appease putin. Letting putin interfere in your elections with no punishment, letting putin stay in Ukraine without enforcing sanctions the way obama did, trump wants to appease putin by bringing him back into G7.

”know your enemy as yourself “ is a lesson Americans never learn. “Iraqis will throw flowers at our feet”  um ..yea right. They threw IEDS

America tried to appease hitler for 2 years while Canada and the allies were fighting, Original America first movement was conservatives against war with hitler . 

I think we agree. Appeasement , sucking up and praising dictators is certainly not the way to peace.

Look at this canuck swine....... you keep claiming - "oh Americans should not interfere in other peoples business" and here you are talking about "Appeasement , sucking up and praising dictators is certainly not the way to peace.". Seriously nothing will ever make you happy.

Oh what? You're gonna throw at me one of your stupid links? Or say "chuckle"...... typical canadian swine.

Edited by dontwastemytime

4 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Then why didn't Canada and the Europeasants stop them, hmmm? Why didn't Canada threaten America that if it puts even one soldier on Iraqi soil, something bad will happen, hmmmm? Coward?

See, you said it yourself, America is numero uno threat to world peace, why isn't Canada and your coward eurotrash friends doing something? To scared to lose American products? To scared to make an enemy out of America? Too busy sucking America's d*ck?

Edited by dontwastemytime

2 hours ago, dontwastemytime said:

Then why didn't Canada and the Europeasants stop them, hmmm? Why didn't Canada threaten America that if it puts even one soldier on Iraqi soil, something bad will happen, hmmmm? Coward?

See, you said it yourself, America is numero uno threat to world peace, why isn't Canada and your coward eurotrash friends doing something? To scared to lose American products? To scared to make an enemy out of America? Too busy sucking America's d*ck?

Nothing but war for you you huh? You’re the perfect example of someone that has never been to war ,bur pretends you share in the sacrifice of those who did. Internet warrior. Just  like bone spurs.

7 hours ago, paxrom said:

Again I would point out that the trump administration seek to limit not only the nuclear threat but also all the other mentioned threat. They are trying to get a whole sale price for something that Obama was unable to achieve. It's ambitious but I think is ultimately the right direction (probably where we differ).

They see that as long as Iran has money it will use those resources for no good and is a much bigger threat in the long run than nuclear . So pulling out of the nuclear deal and reimposing sanctions was a means to an end. 

Problem is the allies aren't co operating  your acTIONS because they don't respect you. The other nations are continuing to honour the deal. 

Your sanctions mean nothing.

6 hours ago, paxrom said:

I think we're talking about two different worlds here. Our adversary really really respects us now. You guys, our allies, might not because you don't like our elected leader or foreign policies etc...

This is typical with the pendulum swings. Democrats/ liberal president has always been more popular with our allies than the Republicans/ conservative. 

Bush did what he thought was right and by the way he was forced to invade Afghanistan, I don't know why he decided to invade Iraq, I don't have access to enough data to pretend to preach to you about that. 

And for the record it wasn't bush that killed our soilder it's Iran lets make that clear now. 

If you think America is the number 1 threat to world peace then I think we should consider ourselves adversaries.

Because I am unapologetically American. I defend American values and interests. I don't care who is in office so long as they share the same basic belief as outlined in our constitution and declaration of independence.

I might disagree with our elected officials over methods of achieving America's national interest and its foreign interest which ever they maybe (changes from administration to administration) .  But I am a patriot and an American first and always! There is no his america or my america there is only our america.

Who  respects you? Russia and china both were caught violating actions regarding N Korea. Putin is still attacking your nation according to intelligence agencies.

Your allies now despise you. Who respects you ? Please tell me? 

"If you think America is the number 1 threat to world peace then I think we should consider ourselves adversaries."

International polling shows the whole worlds believes you are no 1 threat to peace. That's  what happens when no one respects you.

Look at this canuck swine....... you keep claiming - "oh Americans should not interfere in other peoples business" and here you are talking about "Appeasement , sucking up and praising dictators is certainly not the way to peace.". Seriously nothing will ever make you happy.

Oh what? You're gonna throw at me one of your stupid links? Or say "chuckle"...... typical canadian swine.

You keep talking war. Yet Putin owns Trump and didn't have to fire a shot. So much for a big military.

On 6/14/2018 at 3:16 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because about 50,000,000 of those Americans come from those other 194 countries...no other nation in the world has more landed immigrants than the United States.

Americans come from all over the world.

Don't worry about the army....it's the navy and air force that has thousands of nuclear weapons to make sure nobody else would survive either.

Because Canada can't even defend itself, let alone kill all the Americans.   

I suppose Canada could bore all the Americans to death by making them watch the CBC.

Canada can defend itself quite well. Check your history the last time you messed with Canada . You sure run good. I'll give you that.

31 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Canada can defend itself quite well.

Lets dial back the rhetoric here. I don't see any benefits in fighting canadians and our allies over domestic politics.  Lets just agree to disagree. Where we can work together to resolve world issue should be the international stage. Iran is a regional threat, china and russia is a global threat as defined by our 2018 pentagon defense strategy. If you like me to clarify and break down why these countries are a threat then I will do so. 

9 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Lets dial back the rhetoric here. I don't see any benefits in fighting canadians and our allies over domestic politics.  Lets just agree to disagree. Where we can work together to resolve world issue should be the international stage. Iran is a regional threat, china and russia is a global threat as defined by our 2018 pentagon defense strategy. If you like me to clarify and break down why these countries are a threat then I will do so. 

We can't work with fascists.. Iran hasn't invaded another nation in  over 300 years. Look at your record.

9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

We can't work with fascists.. Iran hasn't invaded another nation in  over 300 years. Look at your record.

I don't think you are well read on this matter. Look up Iranian proxies in lebanon, syria and yemen. 

It's a shame you  can't work with us out of some misguided belief that we're nazis. Oh well I guess America has to do what its always done lead by example because the rest of you all seem to lack the initiative. 

"The only thing worse than fighting a war with allies is fighting a war without them" - Winston Churchill. 

19 minutes ago, paxrom said:

I don't think you are well read on this matter. Look up Iranian proxies in lebanon, syria and yemen. 

It's a shame you  can't work with us out of some misguided belief that we're nazis. Oh well I guess America has to do what its always done lead by example because the rest of you all seem to lack the initiative. 

"The only thing worse than fighting a war with allies is fighting a war without them" - Winston Churchill. 

Its a shame americans fall for the Israeli propaganda. Ill give you a perfect example with evidence. Americans keep telling us Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map. Well when Netanyahu  came to speak to congress behind Obamas back i listened carefully to him. He made the statement that Iran was even tweeting Israels destruction. So i followed up as a Canadian who does his research. Well guess what. everything you were told is a lie and here is the proof. Iran certainly did post a 9 point plan. here is is. In an israeli newspaper.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-supreme-leader-touts-9-point-plan-to-destroy-israel/

check no.3  the proper way..

Edited by Jimwd

2 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Its a shame americans fall for the Israeli propaganda. Ill give you a perfect example with evidence. Americans keep telling us Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map. Well when Netanyahu  came to speak to congress behind Obamas back i listened carefully to him. He made the statement that Iran was even tweeting Israels destruction. So i followed up as a Canadian who does his research. Well guess what. everything you were told is a lie and here is the proof. Iran certainly did post a 9 point plan. here is is. In an israeli newspaper.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-supreme-leader-touts-9-point-plan-to-destroy-israel/

check no.3  the proper way..

Those 9 plans are still about the destruction of israel. Even if they plan to do it by voting. Which isn't actually the case since  some of the other points clearly suggest "arming" an insurgency. Which proves my previous post about Iranian insurgency.

Look i don't care what YOU think about Iran or for that matter the Israeli, I care about what our defense and intelligence agency says about Iran (Clearly you internet commando somehow believe you know more about everything than the CIA because you know how to use google search).  They have clearly stated that the current iranian regime (not the iranian people) as a threat. 

19 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Those 9 plans are still about the destruction of israel. Even if they plan to do it by voting. Which isn't actually the case since  some of the other points clearly suggest "arming" an insurgency. Which proves my previous post about Iranian insurgency.

Look i don't care what YOU think about Iran or for that matter the Israeli, I care about what our defense and intelligence agency says about Iran (Clearly you internet commando somehow believe you know more about everything than the CIA because you know how to use google search).  They have clearly stated that the current iranian regime (not the iranian people) as a threat. 

Democratic voting has never been a problem for me. But the fact is the lies America tells  about Iran wanting too kill Jews is pretty clear isn't it.? You were suckered . Turns out we now know which one of us is well read on the issue and which one isn't.

Your intelligence agencies told us Iraq had WMDS and caused the massive slaughter an torture of innocent people.

Edited by Jimwd

18 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Democratic voting has never been a problem for me. But the fact is the lies America tells  about Iran wanting too kill Jews is pretty clear isn't it.? You were suckered . Turns out we now know which one of us is well read on the issue and which one isn't.

Your intelligence agencies told us Iraq had WMDS and caused the massive slaughter an torture of innocent people.

Iraq did have wmd, they were building nuclear capabilities until the israel destroyed it. They then pursued chemical nerve agent which they used on the kurds.

These are truth so dont discount that and buy into the liberal bias. 

Were those reasons enough to go to war over i do not know. Those are political questions that our elected leader get to decide.

Back to Iran, you provided me no evidence where Iran does not wish the dissolution of the Israeli state.  As far as I'm concern israel is our allies and we will stand by them. 

5 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Iraq did have wmd, they were building nuclear capabilities until the israel destroyed it. They then pursued chemical nerve agent which they used on the kurds.

These are truth so dont discount that and buy into the liberal bias. 

Were those reasons enough to go to war over i do not know. Those are political questions that our elected leader get to decide.

Back to Iran, you provided me no evidence where Iran does not wish the dissolution of the Israeli state.  As far as I'm concern israel is our allies and we will stand by them. 

Iraq did not unless you are calling Bush a liar. he admitted in his book .No WMDS... what now?

6 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Iraq did not unless you are calling Bush a liar. he admitted in his book .No WMDS... what now?

Bush may very well have mislead the public, why would I be surprise he is a politician.

I am seriously talking about the facts stated above. Look it up. Iraqi nuclear fusion reactor purchased from the french, gas attack on kurds. 

The question remains, were these reasons enough to go to war over... 

Just now, paxrom said:

Bush may very well have mislead the public, why would I be surprise he is a politician.

I am seriously talking about the facts stated above. Look it up. Iraqi nuclear fusion reactor purchased from the french, gas attack on kurds. 

The question remains, were these reasons enough to go to war over... 

"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes. 

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."

This is the problem with the tribalism silliness. Your first claim was "don't buy into liberal bias" In fact Bush isn't a liberal.  But you have been trained when the facts don't fit it must liberal bias.

The answer is Bush manipulated the intelligence. Cherry picked ..probably Cheney mostly. Thats is why your credibility doesn't exist on any claims you make.

No one trusts you because your leaders lie and your population is dumbed into believing things like IRAQ did have WMDS  When even your former president admits they didn't.

The problem isn't liberals .The problem is you and the birther ,pizza gate crowd.

4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes. 

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."

This is the problem with the tribalism silliness. Your first claim was "don't buy into liberal bias" In fact Bush isn't a liberal.  But you have been trained when the facts don't fit it must liberal bias.

The answer is Bush manipulated the intelligence. Cherry picked ..probably Cheney mostly. Thats is why your credibility doesn't exist on any claims you make.

No one trusts you because your leaders lie and your population is dumbed into believing things like IRAQ did have WMDS  When even your former president admits they didn't.

The problem isn't liberals .The problem is you and the birther ,pizza gate crowd.

You are absolutely right public deception isn't just a liberal bias is a conservative bias as well.

Cheney was very influential on the Bush administration i acknowledge this.  

Do not detract from the previously stated facts, about nuclear reactor and gasing of kurds. Would this have been reasons enough to go to war?

These could have been reason enough to go to war. Or perhaps cheney believe other american interest were at heart like oil? Which funny enough the chinese and european benefited from. The american oil companies didn't even bother.

Ofcourse we have the benefit of hindsight now. Iraq is now a democratically liberated state. The moment they held democratic election for the first time in all of iraq's history that in it self is victory we been fighting and dying for. If the same needs to happen in Iran then so be it. 

8 minutes ago, paxrom said:

You are absolutely right public deception isn't just a liberal bias is a conservative bias as well.

Cheney was very influential on the Bush administration i acknowledge this.  

Do not detract from the previously stated facts, about nuclear reactor and gasing of kurds. Would this have been reasons enough to go to war?

These could have been reason enough to go to war. Or perhaps cheney believe other american interest were at heart like oil? Which funny enough the chinese and european benefited from. The american oil companies didn't even bother.

Ofcourse we have the benefit of hindsight now. Iraq is now a democratically liberated state. The moment they held democratic election for the first time in all of iraq's history that in it self is victory we been fighting and dying for. If the same needs to happen in Iran then so be it. 

The gassing of the kurds is not the issue because Reagan .and bush were saddams buddies long after Saddam gassed the kurds. They supplied Saddam with weapons and supported him attacking  Iran..you know Iran who is the threat. Iran the people you helped saddam invade and slaughter?  Iran where you shot down a civilian aircraft in Iranian airspace? You know which Iran I am talking about? the one where you over threw a democracy and installed the shah who tortured an killed his own people with American support.

If you want to debate me...you better get informed because its clear you aren't.

Edited by Jimwd

14 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

The gassing of the kurds is not the issue because Reagan .and bush were saddams buddies long after Saddam gassed the kurds. They supplied Saddam with weapons and supported him attacking  Iran..you know Iran who is the threat. Iran the people you helped saddam invade and slaughter?  Iran where you shot down a civilian aircraft in Iranian airspace? You know which Iran I am talking about? the one where you over threw a democracy and installed the shah who tortured an killed his own people with American support.

If you want to debate me...you better get informed because its clear you aren't.

Lets continue this debate, i find this much more productive then beating each other with a stick, albeit my stick is much bigger. 

The same Iranian who held american hostage for over 2 years who now supports state sponsored terrorism and extremist islamism?

Yes lets discuss their fate . 

4 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Lets continue this debate, i find this much more productive then beating each other with a stick, albeit my stick is much bigger. 

The same Iranian who held american hostage for over 2 years who now supports state sponsored terrorism and extremist islamism?

Yes lets discuss their fate . 

Yes That Iran..now look who started it,...by the way it was Canadians who got your people out. Never again....

They took the hostages when they deposed the shah..your monster criminal that tortured his people 

Edited by Jimwd

9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Yes That Iran..now look who started it,...by the way it was Canadians who got your people out. Never again....

They took the hostages when they deposed the shah..your monster criminal that tortured his people 

Thanks for the help? I guess? Buyer's remorse? 

Anyways, so yes ,how do the canadian and i guess the european plan on dealing with Iran? Since you all pride your selves on not getting your hands dirtied and staying on the moral high ground (seemingly wanting to have your cake and eat it too).

Allow them to continue the four other points i mentioned previously while only choosing to confront the nuclear threat leading to a destabilized middle east where you will have to call big brother to sort out your mess again and blame us later for it?

Kind of like ukraine? Advocating support for ukraining democracy and do nothing to help them when russia invaded in retaliation because they don't want a ukraine economically close to the west? Throw your partners under the bus? 

9 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Thanks for the help? I guess? Buyer's remorse? 

Anyways, so yes ,how do the canadian and i guess the european plan on dealing with Iran? Since you all pride your selves on not getting your hands dirtied and staying on the moral high ground (seemingly wanting to have your cake and eat it too).

Allow them to continue the four other points i mentioned previously while only choosing to confront the nuclear threat leading to a destabilized middle east where you will have to call big brother to sort out your mess again and blame us later for it?

Kind of like ukraine? Advocating support for ukraining democracy and do nothing to help them when russia invaded in retaliation because they don't want a ukraine economically close to the west? Throw your partners under the bus? 

Ok let me try and explain it this way. You were wrong about Iraq having wmds, wrong about Iran’s solution on Israel. Wrong about torture.

Do you  know where your credibility lies on the other issues you want to discuss ? Zero.  What you consider facts are usually right propaganda and far removed from the facts.

Dec 27 2008

Time 11:25 am

Operation cast lead

Gaza one of most densely populated areas in the world

1 ton bomb will take out a city block

Israel drops 100 one ton bombs per day for 22 days

Why 11:25 am?

That is the time the mornings school shift changes to the afternoon

800,000 palestinian children on the streets at that time

Now you know what a war crimelooks like.