Israel's proportionality

15 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You are free to deny the Balfour Declaration and such.

So you imagine the Balfour Declaration was a bunch of Jews demanding land. Interesting.

Incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

So you imagine the Balfour Declaration was a bunch of Jews demanding land. Interesting.

Incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Actually it was. It was to re-create the Jewish homeland called Israel.  You are free to deny history, which you seem to like to trot out all the time.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Actually it was. It was to re-create the Jewish homeland called Israel.  You are free to deny history, which you seem to like to trot out all the time.

You're free to lie about the Balfour Declaration. It doesn't make your lies the truth.

12 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I was really hoping you would help me out with pointing out my lies.  I'll give you another chance. I feel you deserve it.

How magnanimous of you to give me a chance to correct you on your complete lack of historical knowledge.

Pass...go to school instead. 

On 2/18/2018 at 11:09 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Historically Israel tries to retaliate dispoportionate roughly about 10 to 1.

Take Operation Cast Lead, for example: The disproportion is self-evident.  Hamas killed 73 Israelis of whom only 8% were civilians while  Israel killed 2200 Gazans of whom fully 70% were civilians.  Israel killed 550 [recent figure is 556] children, and Hamas killed one Israeli child.  The ratio of civilian dwellings destroyed was 18,000:1. As well, Israel again destroyed vital infrastructure, leaving Gazans without electrical power, potable water, medical care.

Israel is simply, a terrorist state. 

Finkelstein attributes the recent, disproportionate assaults in part to Israel’s intention to prove its deterrence capacity after its defeat by Hezbollah in 2006.  A pattern emerges of Israel’s surreptitious provocations that conceal its own aggression, use of disproportionate military force and  targeting of civilians,  specious legality, and lies that exonerate Israel and permit ever-increasing brutality. The Dahiya doctrine refers to Israel’s military strategy of acting immediately, decisively, and with disproportionate force.  Dahiya is a suburb of Beirut that was flattened by Israel in the 2006 war.

16 minutes ago, marcus said:

Take Operation Cast Lead, for example: The disproportion is self-evident.  Hamas killed 73 Israelis of whom only 8% were civilians while  Israel killed 2200 Gazans of whom fully 70% were civilians.  Israel killed 550 [recent figure is 556] children, and Hamas killed one Israeli child.  The ratio of civilian dwellings destroyed was 18,000:1. As well, Israel again destroyed vital infrastructure, leaving Gazans without electrical power, potable water, medical care.

Israel is simply, a terrorist state. 

Finkelstein attributes the recent, disproportionate assaults in part to Israel’s intention to prove its deterrence capacity after its defeat by Hezbollah in 2006.  A pattern emerges of Israel’s surreptitious provocations that conceal its own aggression, use of disproportionate military force and  targeting of civilians,  specious legality, and lies that exonerate Israel and permit ever-increasing brutality. The Dahiya doctrine refers to Israel’s military strategy of acting immediately, decisively, and with disproportionate force.  Dahiya is a suburb of Beirut that was flattened by Israel in the 2006 war.

Complaining that you lost more than the enemy when YOU started the war is like Nazi Germany complaining that the Russians didn't fight fair.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Complaining that you lost more than the enemy when YOU started the war is like Nazi Germany complaining that the Russians didn't fight fair.

So some gangster outsiders come to your home and drive you out on street and make you homeless and when you fight back then they fire back at you with mechine guns so you step back as you have no weapons to fight on same level but you continue your struggle to get your home back and then someone tells you hey stranger, you started the fight and you lost the fight so you have no right to complain and continue the fight. Right?

It is time to stop the hate and aggressiveness on both sides. Being aggressive and arrogant will not bring peace and prosperty to either Israelis or Arabs. Enough already it has been over half of a century tens of thousands dead and with millions suffered. Israel have the right to exist and Arabs have a right to have a homeland. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So some gangster outsiders come to your home and drive you out on street and make you homeless and when you fight back then they fire back at you with mechine guns so you step back as you have no weapons to fight on same level but you continue your struggle to get your home back and then someone tells you hey stranger, you started the fight and you lost the fight so you have no right to complain and continue the fight. Right?

That's not what happened, of course. 

The Arabs you champion all attacked Israel upon its formation. Israel didn't start the war.

But, you're free to support Hamas and the PLO over Israel. It doesn't matter to me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So some gangster outsiders come to your home and drive you out on street and make you homeless and when you fight back then they fire back at you with mechine guns so you step back as you have no weapons to fight on same level but you continue your struggle to get your home back and then someone tells you hey stranger, you started the fight and you lost the fight so you have no right to complain and continue the fight. Right?

Wrong.

Start wars with Israel...get ass kicked long time.

Any questions ?

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

That's not what happened, of course. 

The Arabs you champion all attacked Israel upon its formation. Israel didn't start the war.

But, you're free to support Hamas and the PLO over Israel. It doesn't matter to me.

That is exactly what happened. Jews suffering under Nazi Germany were shipped from Europe to what used to be called Palestine. In reality a piece of Germany should have been taken and given for these Nazi victims to settle but under British rule they moved to Palestine and Arabs some were terrorised to leave and become Palestinian refugees for decades in Jordan and Egypt.

I champion Arabs!!!!!!. Don't make me laugh. And how did Israel formed?

So I support Hamas, PLO, and Taliban and Al quaeda and ISIS and Ayatolahs and brotherhood and Bashir Assad and Russia... Who else do I support? All because of my unbiased statements?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That is exactly what happened. Jews suffering under Nazi Germany were shipped from Europe to what used to be called Palestine. In reality a piece of Germany should have been taken and given for these Nazi victims to settle but under British rule they moved to Palestine and Arabs some were terrorised to leave and become Palestinian refugees for decades in Jordan and Egypt.

I champion Arabs!!!!!!. Don't make me laugh. And how did Israel formed?

So I support Hamas, PLO, and Taliban and Al quaeda and ISIS and Ayatolahs and brotherhood and Bashir Assad and Russia... Who else do I support? All because of my unbiased statements?

I paint what I see.

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Wrong.

Start wars with Israel...get ass kicked long time.

Any questions ?

Yes with all the strong Jewish support all over the world without which any US presiential candidate will be likely defeated and all the money and weapons they receive and politics of division they use against Arabs .

You were as usual blind to read or quote my entire post which discouraged war and encouraged peace. But you are clearly blind anyways from your comments. Hate has blinded you.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes with all the strong Jewish support all over the world without which any US presiential candidate will be likely defeated and all the money and weapons they receive and politics of division they use against Arabs .

Israel was kicking Arab ass long before U.S. support.   Hell, Israel even attacked the USS Liberty !

You were as usual blind to read or quote my entire post which discourage war and encouraged peace. But you are clearly blind anyways from your comments. Hate has blinded you.

I don't care about your peace fantasies...you live far away from any existential threat, and if there was one, wouldn't hesitate to seek American military defense.