Iqra Khalid and Motion M-103

On 2018-01-06 at 5:14 PM, bcsapper said:

You can.  The reasonableness of the claim would depend on what you know about the person. 

You don't know very much about Hedy Fry just like the rest of us. The only event you can cite her for is the crosses burning on the lawn comment but not much else. 

Edited by Gingerteeth

2 hours ago, Gingerteeth said:

You don't know very much about Hedy Fry just like the rest of us. The only event you can cite her for is the crosses burning on the lawn comment but not much else. 

Those of us who have been following politics for a long time know that statement was not the least inconsistent with her normal behaviour and attitude.

25 minutes ago, Argus said:

Those of us who have been following politics for a long time know that statement was not the least inconsistent with her normal behaviour and attitude.

A one time event with no explanation how that will lead to conclusion you say the study will lead to.

Doesn't change the fact your claims are still unsubstantiated. Wait until the study is released before you can make a reasonable argument.

Edited by Gingerteeth

22 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

A one time event with no explanation how that will lead to conclusion you say the study will lead to.

Doesn't change the fact your claims are still unsubstantiated. Wait until the study is released before you can make a reasonable argument.

Your advice on the Titanic would be:

Let's wait for the ship to sink before doing anything rash like taking to the lifeboats. 

:lol:

41 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Let's wait for the ship to sink before doing anything rash like taking to the lifeboats.

If the ship wasn't sinking, then taking to the lifeboats would be a foolish act. That is where evidence comes into play.

Concerning the TItanic, you realize there were not enough lifeboats anyway. Despite all the other blunders that evening, even if all lifeboats were properly filled to capacity and didn't upend and sink, over half the crew & passengers would be dead anyway.

8 hours ago, Gingerteeth said:

I lived in the Lower Mainland for over twenty years.  One just develops opinions.  Yours will no doubt be different from mine.

4 hours ago, Gingerteeth said:

And you're  free to your opinions just as I am free to poke holes in your opinion for being flawed.

So you've never met Hedy or worked with her but you know what Hedy thinks. You haven't poked a thing here yet.

10 hours ago, Gingerteeth said:

And you're  free to your opinions just as I am free to poke holes in your opinion for being flawed.

You sure could, if you wanted to.  Go ahead.  I won't be hurt.

12 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

More strawman arguments from you. I must have really hurt your feelings in the Israel thread. 

As I've mentioned: I worked with Hedy in the 1990s. Before you became an adult...more than likely. 

But, you know what she is REALLY like. Not having met her ever.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rue said:

...and the above is called what kind of argument? Hmmm? Grow up. 

It's called calling people out for their piss poor way of arguing. Kind of ironic you telling me to grow up when Dog has engaged in immature behaviour.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

As I've mentioned: I worked with Hedy in the 1990s. Before you became an adult...more than likely. 

But, you know what she is REALLY like. Not having met her ever.

Personal anecdotes are not evidence of anything. Especially over the Internet.