We all are racists

Altai

22 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Actually, I asked first, so I fully understand the "annoyance" part.  But that said, it would depend on a lot more information.  Mainly how nice they were.

But the point of my question was to show how silly you were being.  Which of the two is "my people"?

Actually, I asked first, so I fully understand the "annoyance" part.  But that said, it would depend on a lot more information.  Mainly how nice they were.

But the point of my question was to show how silly you were being.  Which of the two is "my people"?

I was playing with you. But whatever your people are, I am pretty sure that you would prefer to be with your own people rather than go and mix in with the other colored people. I know you would and you know you would. 

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

I was playing with you. But whatever your people are, I am pretty sure that you would prefer to be with your own people rather than go and mix in with the other colored people. I know you would and you know you would. 

I can tell you were really playing with me because you double quoted me.  Dead giveaway that.

Anyway, enough frivolity.  My point, obviously, was that the notion of "my people" is more complicated than you think.  I've known some right arseholes who grew up not a few streets from me.  I wouldn't want to be with them any more than you would.

Your original post did bring up a really interesting incident though, which I hadn't heard of before.  The stadium separation.  I suppose when they are all from within a radius of a few miles the notion is valid.  Notwithstanding the arseholes I mentioned earlier.  All groups have them.   Do you have a link for that?  I'd love to read about it.

Edited by bcsapper

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

I can tell you were really playing with me because you double quoted me.  Dead giveaway that.

Anyway, enough frivolity.  My point, obviously, was that the notion of "my people" is more complicated than you think.  I've known some right arseholes who grew up not a few streets from me.  I wouldn't want to be with them any more than you would.

Your original post did bring up a really interesting incident though, which I hadn't heard of before.  The stadium separation.  I suppose when they are all from within a radius of a few miles the notion is valid.  Notwithstanding the arseholes I mentioned earlier.  All groups have them.   Do you have a link for that?  I'd love to read about it.

Still no answer from you yet? i will ask you one more time. Let's just say that you are white and you had the choice of either sitting and being with your own white people or you had the choice of going to the black side, which side would you prefer to go too? Simple question. If you cannot answer that then it is probably safe to say that you have some racism in you. 

Sorry I cannot give you a link. I would like to find something for you but Katrina is long past gone now as to when this was mentioned on some website quite awhile back. I will keep trying to find something. 

Edited by taxme

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

Still no answer from you yet? i will ask you one more time. Let's just say that you are white and you had the choice of either sitting and being with your own white people or you had the choice of going to the black side, which side would you prefer to go too? Simple question. If you cannot answer that then it is probably safe to say that you have some racism in you. 

Sorry I cannot give you a link. I would like to find something for you but Katrina is long past gone now as to when this was mentioned on some website quite awhile back. I will keep trying to find something. 

I answered you a long time ago.  Learn to read instead of just skimming.

But that said, it would depend on a lot more information.  Mainly how nice they were.

If I entered the stadium in question, I would ask an official where they wanted me to go.

20 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I answered you a long time ago.  Learn to read instead of just skimming.

If I entered the stadium in question, I would ask an official where they wanted me to go.

It would appear as though you are the one here who likes to do the skimming here. But then again that is just you. I can now say with assurance that you would prefer to go to the side where the people are of your own color. :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though you are the one here who likes to do the skimming here. But then again that is just you. I can now say with assurance that you would prefer to go to the side where the people are of your own color. :rolleyes:

As long as they were the nicest. 

20 hours ago, Altai said:

I dont understand what you want me to do ?

Show me the post where I did what you've said.

You did that, you tried to justify atomic bombing people.

You're a lying sack of shit. You really want me to keep reiterating that?

If not, you should be able to figure out what you need to do next.

19 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

As long as they were the nicest. 

Typical reply from a liberal. But it sure would be great to actually see you say that you would prefer to be with your own kind. I know as to what side of the dome that I would be going to seeing that I am white. 

See, I am not afraid to say it. Why are you? To politically correct, uhmm? 

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Ah..  but it was the white photographer who wanted to stay the front to continue taking pictures who was the racist doncha know.   

Just now, taxme said:

Typical reply from a liberal. But it sure would be great to actually see you say that you would prefer to be with your own kind. I know as to what side of the dome that I would be going to seeing that I am white. 

See, I am not afraid to say it. Why are you? To politically correct, uhmm? 

If I was to walk into that stadium my first thought would be "uh oh..." and then I would go and stand by myself.  Really.

But if you want an admission of racism, if I was abducted by aliens, and after twenty years of tests they said "we're done with you.  We can put you down on one of the Earth like planets we have populated with former abductees.  Would you like the Yorkshire planet, or the Papua New Guinea planet?"  I would pick the Yorkshire planet.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Show me the post where I did what you've said.

You're a lying sack of shit. You really want me to keep reiterating that?

If not, you should be able to figure out what you need to do next.

LoL I am a Muslim, so I will never lie. 

Will you leave forum for ever if I will show your post where you tried to justify atomic bombing people ? 

Lets have some fun, I dont want you to wriggle out of this such simple.

Do you accept my offer ? 

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If I was to walk into that stadium my first thought would be "uh oh..." and then I would go and stand by myself.  Really.

But if you want an admission of racism, if I was abducted by aliens, and after twenty years of tests they said "we're done with you.  We can put you down on one of the Earth like planets we have populated with former abductees.  Would you like the Yorkshire planet, or the Papua New Guinea planet?"  I would pick the Yorkshire planet.

Circle the wagons, boys, we have an alien here from planet Yorkshire who may want to try and abduct us, and maybe will want to inflict one of those brainwashing liberal tests on us. Fire at will.  :P 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Circle the wagons, boys, we have an alien here from planet Yorkshire who may want to try and abduct us, and maybe will want to inflict one of those brainwashing liberal tests on us. Fire at will.  :P 

We can't all be from Yorkshire.  That's no reason to be bitter.

Well, it is, but you should probably try to hide it better.

24 minutes ago, Altai said:

LoL I am a Muslim, so I will never lie. 

Will you leave forum for ever if I will show your post where you tried to justify atomic bombing people ? 

Lets have some fun, I dont want you to wriggle out of this such simple.

Do you accept my offer ? 

Nope.

Just put up or shut up.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Nope.

Just put up or shut up.

Why you didnt accept my offer if you were self confident ? You could even offer me just the opposite. You swallow the bait and cannot dare to challange against my bluff. I apologize, it was not you but was BCsapper. You elders all the same for me, so in real life or here, I dont care people's names and cannot keep in mind. 

I think still I can wriggle out of this. So Canada and US were allies at WW2. These countries are ruled by "democracy". So you choose statesmen to make decisions for your behalf. US bombed civilians in Japan based on some illogical excuses which I told about in my pre posts and your govt supported it, so you supported it.

Okay, problem solved ^_^

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Ah..  but it was the white photographer who wanted to stay the front to continue taking pictures who was the racist doncha know.   

Agreed...the 'white' photographer was discriminated against by the performer and festival.

That's what makes that story from Halifax so odd.

Strange.  A woman stood up for herself, and she got canned.  And the festival apologises, because she stood up for herself.

The whacky left has all these weird levels.  If you don't know what they all are, you can certainly find yourself in a bit of bother.

20 hours ago, Altai said:

Why you didnt accept my offer if you were self confident ? You could even offer me just the opposite. You swallow the bait and cannot dare to challange against my bluff. I apologize, it was not you but was BCsapper.  

I think still I can wriggle out of this. So Canada and US were allies at WW2. These countries are ruled by "democracy". So you choose statesmen to make decisions for your behalf. US bombed civilians in Japan based on some illogical excuses which I told about in my pre posts and your govt supported it, so you supported it.

Okay, problem solved ^_^

Except I wasn't born at the time and couldn't have supported it even if I wanted to. You're not wiggling out of anything, you're simply burrowing deeper into it.

You elders all the same for me, so in real life or here, I dont care people's names and cannot keep in mind.

You bullshitters are all the same no matter what. 

We can't all be from Yorkshire.  That's no reason to be bitter.

Well, it is, but you should probably try to hide it better.

You funny person you. Have you ever tried out to do a comedy stint at a comedy club? Just asking. 

Just now, eyeball said:

Except I wasn't born at the time and couldn't have supported it even if I wanted to. You're not wiggling out of anything, you're simply burrowing deeper into it.

You bullshitters are all the same no matter what. 

Nahhh, I thought of you are going to say that, so you will claim that you was not born at that time. No I dont burrow because I apologized, you know its a magic word. Western countries usually use it after they "mistakenly" bomb civilians in ME and it solves the problem. You should respect this magic word and it's power.