Compensating Khadr

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You two are welcome to defend Islamic terrorists and murderers as well as traitors to Canada, just to support of your leftist agenda.

You are quite ill-informed and I see that you choose to remain that way due to a religious prejudice.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Kill the bastard.

Hmm ... what law allows that?

Are you a homicidal criminal OW?

One just never knows who one's dealing with on an anonymous board like this.

You're certainly not much interested in even knowing the law, let alone upholding our laws.

• Like 1

Just now, jacee said:

Hmm ... what law allows that?

Are you a homicidal criminal OW?

One just never knows who one's dealing with on an anonymous board like this.

You're certainly not much interested in even knowing the law, let alone upholding our laws.

Don't come across like you know something about the law, since you believe he could not be charged simply because of his age. Now that I proved you wrong you have no comeback besides personal attacks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Don't come across like you know something about the law, since you believe he could not be charged simply because of his age. Now that I proved you wrong you have no comeback besides personal attacks.

Apparently you have never looked into the Geneva Conventions, and further it wasn't so much that he was charged, it was by whom he was charged were the case against him really falls apart. So you didn't prove anybody wrong with your little link, which is what I presume you are referring to to try and verify you did so. You've perhaps heard the one about people who live in glass houses? 

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You haven't "proved" anything ... except that you're incapable of comprehending the facts and realities, prejudiced, a real loose cannon who wants to "kill the bastard" ... and you are quite possibly a very violent and dangerous person.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Apparently you have never looked into the Geneva Conventions, and further it wasn't so much that he was charged, it was by whom he was charged were the case against him really falls apart. So you didn't prove anybody wrong with your little link, which is what I presume you are referring to to try and verify you did so. You've perhaps heard the one about people who live in glass houses? 

But but but... move them goalposts quick Omni, before somebody else sees.

Just now, jacee said:

You haven't "proved" anything ... except that you're incapable of comprehending the facts and realities, prejudiced, a real loose cannon who wants to "kill the bastard" ... and you are quite possibly a very violent and dangerous person.

Can I get 10.5 Mill too?

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Can I get 10.5 Mill too?

Highly unlikely.

25 years, I expect.

Are you still going to "kill the bastard" anyway?

Are you going to take out other people too in your killing spree?

Are you going to brainwash somebody else into doing it for you?

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, jacee said:

Highly unlikely.

25 years, I expect.

Are you still going to "kill the bastard" anyway?

Are you going to take out other people too in your killing spree?

Are you going to brainwash somebody else into doing it for you?

I love how you set your hair on fire over that one, while giving the terrorist murderer a pass. Really says it all.

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I love how you set your hair on fire over that one, while giving the terrorist murderer a pass. Really says it all.

You want to "kill the bastard" regardless of the fact there is no substantial evidence of his guilt. Take your own advice and stop pretending you know anything about law. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

You want to "kill the bastard" regardless of the fact there is no substantial evidence of his guilt. Take your own advice and stop pretending you know anything about law. 

You're free to believe he was on a sightseeing tour.

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I accept your surrender.

You're disappearing in your hole. LOL. You may not like Khadr, and that's your prerogative. But trying to apply your personal feelings with disregard for the laws of the land isn't going to work. Luckily.

Edited by Omni