Happy Canada Day!

There is no doubt that Canada is guilty of all that. Not to defend the war crimes and terrorism, as you do, with the deepest of glee, consider the scale.

Come tomorrow, another hedonistic orgy of celebration in the good ole US of A for their world leading, by a country mile, war crimes, terrorism, planned in advance murder of half a million Iraqi children/half a million Iraqi adults, ... . 

25 minutes ago, hot enough said:

There is no doubt that Canada is guilty....

Not guilt....just explicit choices and self interest....same as with former British masters.

....murder of half a million Iraqi children/half a million Iraqi adults, ... . 

Nah....make it 50,000,000 just for ranting purposes...who's counting anyway ?

All countries have done their share of bad deeds. US of A is not alone. The British, the Russians, the French, the Romans, the Arabs, The Persians, The Israelis, The Germans, The Austrians, the Japanese  the Mongols,  and the list goes on to include almost every country in the world. Unfortunately this is the human nature. Once they become powerful they start abusing and oppressing other people or other nations. This is true for individuals as well as countries.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

War criminals, terrorists, baby killers, thieves, mafia, gangsters, ... and all their supporters, all have one lame excuse after another. 

The Iraqis were more war criminals before American invasion of Iraq in 1991 and 2003. They invaded their neighbor, targeted purposely Iranian highly populated cities with missiles killing thousands of civilians and used chemical weapons against defending Iranian soldiers. Taliban did lots of crimes against the people of Afghanistan before they were kicked out by Americans. So please lets not target America when it comes to war crimes. You are clearly biased against America. These are not excuses these are facts.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The Iraqis were more war criminals before American invasion of Iraq in 1991 and 2003. They invaded their neighbor, targeted purposely Iranian highly populated cities with missiles and used chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers. Taliban did lots of crimes against the people of Afghanistan before they were kicked out by Americans. So please lets not target America when it comes to war crimes. You are clearly biased against America.

There was NO invasion of Iraq in 1991. You illustrate your ignorance of history and until you get up to speed you ought not to comment on things you no little to nothing about.

The USA has always lied, will always lie. They are the world's biggest war criminals/terrorists/liars/baby killers/murderers/... .

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

There was NO invasion of Iraq in 1991. You illustrate your ignorance of history and until you get up to speed you ought not to comment on things you no little to nothing about.

The USA has always lied, will always lie. They are the world's biggest war criminals/terrorists/liars/baby killers/murderers/... .

The Iraqis invaded Kuwait in 1991 and annexed the independent country as theirs. The US of A Liberated the occupied country by invading the occupied Kuwait where Iraqis considered their own and kicked out the invading Iraqi forces in what was called operation desert storm. Americans made the mistake by not pursuing the war into Baghdad then. So in that regard it may not be considered as invasion of Iraq. But Iraqis were kicked out of their annexed territory. However, you play by words and phrases in order to cover up your lies against America and your ignorance on crimes committed by Russia and Iragis and other nations far worse than those by America.

The only liar here is YOU. You ignore massive crimes committed by Iraqis, the Russians, The Syrian Assad and focus only on American crimes and exaggerate it as well. You are as bad as the skinheads only in opposite way. You hate and hate and hate. Any kind of extremism is evil whether it is extreme right or extreme left or religious extremism. 

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

oh stop the nonsense defending cowards like skinheads. They attack people of colored skin whether Muslim or not and they have been attacking them for decades in groups. If they are fair they should attack those who commit those crimes not randomly attacking anyone of color skin. They are a few assaults by Muslims in Europe and also there have been assaults by non-Muslims and whites..Any coward may rape and murder and these actions are not limited to Muslim immigrants. They should be severely punished for their cowardly actions Muslims or not.

You always defend the worse. No wonder a defender of skinheads also likes Harper government.

You stop with the nonsense. Any time any white person or white group speaks out about what is going on against their people they are always labelled racists, bigots, white supremos, skinheads or Nazi's. There have been many calls by university professors, and of other ilk who have advocated for the death of white people. So, I should just accept this and not say anything? It's funny how we always hear from the fake and phony lame duck liberal media every time some white guy/gal does something against a non-white but when it comes too non-whites beating up or killing white people, the media will not report on it. If it were not for the alternative media I would not know about all the rapes and murders going on a Sweden for example against white Swedes. Indeed they should be attacking the batards who are responsible for the invasion of all the white western countries in the world. People like Merkle who is on a white racial suicide course, and who is assisting scum like George Soros who are trying to make Europe become a non-white continent. 

I only defend my people from attacks from people like you. I have some news for you. I am no skinhead. I still have plenty of hair on my head. Just saying. :D

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The Iraqis invaded Kuwait in 1991 and annexed the independent country as theirs.

You are, like all the defenders of US war crimes and terrorism, are woefully short on sources but you are long on propaganda.

You ignore massive crimes committed by Iraqis, the Russians, The Syrian Assad and focus only on American crimes and exaggerate it as well. You are as bad as the skinheads only in opposite way. You hate and hate and hate. Any kind of extremism is evil whether it is extreme right or extreme left or religious extremism. 

Saddam Hussein was an US creation. It was the US that pushed them to invade Iran. As regards Kuwait, Bush had lied to Saddam that the US had no concern about cross border disputes. Then the usual US lies poured forth, and evidently badly duped you.

The First Iraq War Was Also Sold to the Public Based on a Pack of Lies

June 27, 2014

But as the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to urge the US to once again commit troops to Iraq, it’s important to recall that the first Gulf War was sold to the public on a pack of lies that were just as egregious as those told by the second Bush administration 12 years later.

The Lie of an Expansionist Iraq

Most countries condemned Iraq’s 1990 invasion of Kuwait. But the truth — that it was the culmination of a series of tangled economic and historical conflicts between two Arab oil states — wasn’t likely to sell the US public on the idea of sending our troops halfway around the world to do something about it.

So we were given a variation of the “domino theory.” Saddam Hussein, we were told, had designs on the entire Middle East. If he wasn’t halted in Kuwait, his troops would just keep going into other countries.

As Scott Peterson reported for The Christian Science Monitor in 2002, a key part of the first Bush administration’s case “was that an Iraqi juggernaut was also threatening to roll into Saudi Arabia. Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated in mid-September [of 1990]  that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key US oil supplier.”

A quarter of a million troops with heavy armor amassed on the Saudi border certainly seemed like a clear sign of hostile intent. In announcing that he had deployed troops to the Gulf in August 1990, George HW Bush said, “I took this action to assist the Saudi Arabian Government in the defense of its homeland.” He asked the American people for their “support in a decision I’ve made to stand up for what’s right and condemn what’s wrong, all in the cause of peace.”

But one reporter — Jean Heller of the St. Petersburg Times — wasn’t satisfied taking the administration’s claims at face value. She obtained two commercial satellite images of the area taken at the exact same time that American intelligence supposedly had found Saddam’s huge and menacing army and found nothing there but empty desert.

She contacted the office of then-Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney “for evidence refuting the Times photos or analysis offering to hold the story if proven wrong.” But “the official response” was: “Trust us.”

Heller later told the Monitor’s Scott Peterson that the Iraqi buildup on the border between Kuwait and Saudi Arabia “was the whole justification for Bush sending troops in there, and it just didn’t exist.”

Dead Babies, Courtesy of a New York PR Firm

Military occupations are always brutal, and Iraq’s six-month occupation of Kuwait was no exception. But because Americans didn’t have an abundance of affection for Kuwait, a case had to be built that the Iraqi army was guilty of nothing less than Nazi-level atrocities.

That’s where a hearing held by the Congressional Human Rights Caucus in October 1990 played a major role in making the case for war.

A young woman who gave only her first name, Nayira, testified that she had been a volunteer at Kuwait’s al-Adan hospital, where she had seen Iraqi troops rip scores of babies out of incubators, leaving them “to die on the cold floor.” Between tears, she described the incident as “horrifying.”

Her account was a bombshell. Portions of her testimony were aired that evening on ABC’s “Nightline” and NBC’s “Nightly News.” Seven US senators cited her testimony in speeches urging Americans to support the war, and George HW Bush repeated the story on 10 separate occasions in the weeks that followed.

In 2002, Tom Regan wrote about his own family’s response to the story for The Christian Science Monitor:

I can still recall my brother Sean’s face. It was bright red. Furious. Not one given to fits of temper, Sean was in an uproar. He was a father, and he had just heard that Iraqi soldiers had taken scores of babies out of incubators in Kuwait City and left them to die. The Iraqis had shipped the incubators back to Baghdad. A pacifist by nature, my brother was not in a peaceful mood that day. “We’ve got to go and get Saddam Hussein. Now,” he said passionately.

Subsequent investigations by Amnesty International, a division of Human Rights Watch and independent journalists would show that the story was entirely bogus — a crucial piece of war propaganda the American media swallowed hook, line and sinker. Iraqi troops had looted Kuwaiti hospitals, but the gruesome image of babies dying on the floor was a fabrication.

In 1992, John MacArthur revealed in The New York Times that Nayirah was in fact the daughter of Saud Nasir al-Sabah, Kuwait’s ambassador to the US. Her testimony had been organized by a group called Citizens for a Free Kuwait, which was a front for the Kuwaiti government.

Tom Regan reported that Citizens for a Free Kuwait hired Hill & Knowlton, a New York-based PR firm that had previously spun for the tobacco industry and a number of governments with ugly human rights records. The company was paid “$10.7 million to devise a campaign to win American support for the war.” It was a natural fit, wrote Regan. “Craig Fuller, the firm’s president and COO, had been then-President George Bush’s chief of staff when the senior Bush had served as vice president under Ronald Reagan.”

http://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/the-first-iraq-war-was-also-sold-to-the-public-based-on-a-pack-of-lies/

26 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You are, like all the defenders of US war crimes and terrorism, are woefully short on sources but you are long on propaganda.

You totally and completely discredited yourself with above statement. Time after time I have attacked US and its policies and brought up historic facts outlining US crimes in Vietnam (crimes against civilians and massacre of innocent people) and Japan (dropping of atomic bombs) and Israeli military who in the past killed many innocent Palestinians and staging military coups in Chile and Iran and supporting military dictatorships and dictators in many of my posts which many members have read and remember. This proves to all those who know me and read my anti-US posts as what a liar you are and how biased you are against anyone who may oppose your extremist biased views.

30 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canada Day celebrations included remembering the bombing of Iraq in 1991 with CF-18s.   Boom !

Our were more this sort....dropping loads of water. I love these big birds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x51xBVmFwj4

13 hours ago, taxme said:

I only defend my people from attacks from people like you. I have some news for you. I am no skinhead. I still have plenty of hair on my head. Just saying. :D

First off my skin is very likely by far whiter than yours as many people always comment as how white my skin is.But if by defending YOUR people you meant the racists then you are right.

Skin color is not a good or bad thing but what is inside that counts and those who judge based on skin color are evil and those who generalized all those with simply more pigmentation as rapists and murderers. You are evil. And those people regardless of their skin color who commit murder and rape are evil. It also takes some intelligence to understand that by the use of the term skinhead I did not mean those with shaved heads but rather those racists who randomly pick upon people who are different from them and attack them or hate them simply because of skin pigmentation rather than what they have inside. In this regards you ARE a skinhead of worse kind judging by your posts.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

51 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You totally and completely discredited yourself with above statement. Time after time I have attacked US and its policies and brought up historic facts outlining US crimes in Vietnam (crimes against civilians and massacre of innocent people) and Japan (dropping of atomic bombs) and Israeli military who in the past killed many innocent Palestinians and staging military coups in Chile and Iran and supporting military dictatorships and dictators in many of my posts which many members have read and remember. This proves to all those who know me and read my anti-US posts as what a liar you are and how biased you are against anyone who may oppose your extremist biased views.

My views are totally backed up by historians and the historical record. No one denies it, they just try to excuse it. The USA should not be getting a free ride for its over 70 illegal invasions since WWII and its tens of millions slaughtered. It is even worse for the US because it has always been such a monumental liar about what it really is.

It looks to me that it is the OTHER war criminals like Russians crimes in Afghanistan and Chechnya and as we speak in Syria and Arab criminals like Assad and Saddam who get a free ride for their illegal actions and crimes it is not the US who gets a free ride as poster after poster like myself spoke about US crimes but very little mention of other crimes as bad if not worse committed by Russians.

With every post and every statement you further discredit yourself. I don't think you have any credibility left with anyone anymore with your false one-sided extremist statements. When I see the extreme biased nature of anti-American people then I am gradually turning into a pro-American thanks to you and your kind.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

First off my skin is very likely by far whiter than your as many people always comment as how white my skin is.But if by defending YOUR people you meant the racists then you are right.

Skin color is not a good or bad thing but what is inside that counts and those who judge based on skin color are evil and those who generalized all those with simply more pigmentation as rapists and murderers. You are evil. And those people regardless of their skin color who commit murder and rape are evil. It also takes some intelligence to understand that by the use of the term skinhead I did not mean those with shaved heads but rather those racists who randomly pick upon people who are different from them and attack them or hate them simply because of skin pigmentation rather than what they have inside. In this regards you ARE a skinhead of worse kind judging by your posts.

Yup, I stand up for my Caucasian traditions, heritage, culture and religion, and I get called a racist by the likes of bleeding heart guilt ridden whites like you. There is nothing wrong with showing some pride for your own race. Blacks,Asians,Native Indians and Latinos do it all the time but they are never called out as racists from people like you. If you despise who you are and your skin color well too bad for you. As a white person I am not that politically correct and in fear of standing up for my race unlike you. You are one of the main reasons why Canada is fast becoming more non-white every day. You are to cowardly to stand up for your own race. You instead prefer to attack anyone who does dare to stand up and show pride and concern for what is going on against his/her white race. I have no respect for white people like you, just scorn. 

First off I said my skin is very white likely whiter than all Caucasians. I didn't say I am Caucasian. You are jumping to make judgement as all other racists. Second I have no respect for people like you who advocate hate and civil war and discordance. You are an agent of devil. If you wish to stand up for your religion then act on it first as all religions are asking for respect and equality of other races and religions. including Christianity which bans hatred and what you are doing in the name of religion. You are  no better than those abusive clergy who commit crimes in the name of religion.

Canada is doing great. It is a multicultural and peaceful country where people of various races live in peace and harmony and is advancing technologically and economically and most Canadians love to see multiculturalism in their country gaining momentum except a minority LOSERS like you who always seeking targets to blame for their own stupidity and laziness and right now Muslims are the best target as it used to be Jews and blacks and before them Irish and Italians. Yes loser go on and spread hate and make yourself feel good about yourself by looking down at other people and hide your faults.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

11 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

First off I said my skin is very white likely whiter than all Caucasians. I didn't say I am Caucasian. You are jumping to make judgement as all other racists. Second I have no respect for people like you who advocate hate and civil war and discordance. You are an agent of devil. If you wish to stand up for your religion then act on it first as all religions are asking for respect and equality of other races and religions. including Christianity which bans hatred and what you are doing in the name of religion. You are  no better than those abusive clergy who commit crimes in the name of religion.

Canada is doing great. It is a multicultural and peaceful country where people of various races live in peace and harmony and is advancing technologically and economically and most Canadians love to see multiculturalism in their country gaining momentum except a minority LOSERS like you who always seeking targets to blame for their own stupidity and laziness and right now Muslims are the best target as it used to be Jews and blacks and before them Irish and Italians. Yes loser go on and spread hate and make yourself feel good about yourself by looking down at other people and hide your faults.

Did I ever say once here that I hate anyone or have promoted hatred or violence towards anyone? It is only whites like you who make those kinds of accusations against white people like me with no back up to prove that I have done any of those things I have mentioned above. If I have show me now? Otherwise.

I have mentioned many times here that I have nothing against non-white immigration, just the numbers. Canada was once a majority Caucasian country, but is fast becoming a non-Caucasian majority country. 80-85% of our new immigrants are coming from non-white countries and that does not look good for Caucasian Canada. That may not be of any big concern to you because you are all wrapped up in this liberal multicultural night gown of yours, and probably enjoy watching as Caucasians start to become a minority in their own country that they founded and built up to where it is today. We have cities in BC where whites have now become the minority, and this should not be happening in a country that started off as Caucasian. So carry on with your accusations of what you think I represent but I will not idly stand by and watch my Caucasian country become a multicultural hodge-podge of hundreds of other religions,traditions,heritages,languages,values, and cultures while my own Caucasian heritage,traditions,religion, values, culture and language get pushed aside for foreign ones. There will be problems down the road because many of these non- Caucasian immigrants coming to Canada have had conflicts with other non-Caucasian ones coming to Canada. For now there is peace, not conflict. 

If you think that in say thirty years from now that conflicts will not arise between these many different cultures coming to Canada and trying to live and get along together well you have to be living in a multicultural liberal dream land alright. The Native Indians already have found out what happens when they become a minority on their own land, and Caucasians will find out what the Indians have gone thru when they become a minority on their own land.. It ain't going to be pretty for our Caucasian grandchildren, pardner, and it is liberals like you who will be responsible for what happens to my and other people's grandchildren when they have to deal with non-Caucasian people who will be in the majority. I look at many of those non-white countries and how they live, and they will be bringing their cultures to Canada. Oh joy, and I am sure that you can't wait, eh? 

21 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

With every post and every statement you further discredit yourself. I don't think you have any credibility left with anyone anymore with your false one-sided extremist statements. When I see the extreme biased nature of anti-American people then I am gradually turning into a pro-American thanks to you and your kind.

Talk coming from someone who has no tolerance and shows bigotry towards others who have a different opinion and points of view that are the opposite of yours. Your credibility does not look all that great here either. Just saying.