Americans better buckle up for 8 years of Donald Trump

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

Perhaps your not familiar with the legal content of the US constitution.

If you're old enough to have been around during the Nixon years you would be having a flashback currently. 

The more the truth comes out, the less it looks like anything unusual happened during the election re: Russians.
Every time there is an election there's an attempt by various enemies to interfere. Even Obama knows that.

Perhaps you were doing too much acid back then, hence the "flashbacks".

43 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have enjoyed it my entire life, regardless of who is president.   I certainly don't worry about the clowns running Canada.

Neither do I. I have enough on my plate with the clowns running the UK. 

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The more the truth comes out, the less it looks like anything unusual happened during the election re: Russians.

You're kidding right? All 17 of the US intelligence agencies have evidence that there was hacking. Try and catch up eh!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Ah, you made an attempt to deflect by suggesting a similar thing might have happened before. 

Well done. I see this is going to quickly for you, so I will ease up a little. I also mentioned Obama, who knew about the Russian attempts at interference.
Obama didn't do much about it, and I have given you the reason why.

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Well done. I see this is going to quickly for you, so I will ease up a little. I also mentioned Obama, who knew about the Russian attempts at interference.
Obama didn't do much about it, and I have given you the reason why.

Even if that turns out to be true, there is a small fact that comes into play here, Obama wasn't running. You shouldn't ease up when you are trying to catch up.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Even if that turns out to be true, there is a small fact that comes into play here, Obama wasn't running. You shouldn't ease up when you are trying to catch up.

Obama, being president at the time would have the most privileged information. Candidates may well not have been aware of it.
Espionage, intrigue and meddling is par for the course in an election, so it should not be a surprise unless you only read headlines.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Obama, being president at the time would have the most privileged information. Candidates may well not have been aware of it.
Espionage, intrigue and meddling is par for the course in an election, so it should not be a surprise unless you only read headlines.

It's the collusion issue you seem to be missing. Let's let Mueller do his work.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

"Next time for sure".

Oh, and I forgot to mention Obstruction. And of course emoluments which I mentioned before. And I think there are about 5 more.I just wonder if it will hit the pavement before or after the mid terms.

On 25.6.2017 at 10:32 PM, Argus said:

And because daddy left him millions and millions of dollars, of course. Let's not forget that one.

A moron would have easily squandered all those millions into nothing. If you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth then you are wise if you can make the best of it.

On 6/25/2017 at 7:27 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have enjoyed it my entire life, regardless of who is president.  

That is completely understandable as you have often expressed a deep admiration/love for the vicious war criminals/terrorists who have been presidents for more than your life. 

42 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Your

How come you avoided this? 

... you, b_c2004, have often expressed a deep admiration/love for the vicious war criminals/terrorists who have been presidents for more than your life. 

Typical avoidance, dishonesty, but what can one expect of those who express love and deep admiration for such evil.