Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

Not to worry. Islam has a plan for folks like yourself. You can enter into Dhimmitude and pay Islam a bigger tax than you (all of us) already pay*. The Jizya (tax) will be a sign that you accept your 2nd class position and you will be protected under Islamic Law...sort of.

well, so you keep telling me thats what Muslims want of me. It case you havn't figured it out yet I don't give a shit about dhimmi taxes. Email that response to your ISIS mentors.

Edited by Peter F

9 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Not at all Argus. You are asking me to accept that we need to hinder/restrict immigrants based solely upon thier religion. Not criminal history of the individual applying  but by religion alone. I find such a stance barbaric. 

But their religious beliefs say gays should be killed. Do you think it enhances our society to bring tens of thousands of such people here every year?

I don't know what you are or what your real name is. But let's say it's Peter. Suppose we were importing tens of thousands of people very year who believed anyone named Peter needed to be executed. Would that not make you somewhat uncomfortable?

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Not a single terrorist in the West who has left messages about their reasons has ever cited that the people living around them don't like Muslims. And to repeat, you are one of those people who refuses to accept that a lifetime of indoctrination to the Islamic ideology of hate can possibly be influening terrorists, yet you think they'll become terrorists because of some guys on the internet.

Your position is intellectually indefensible.

Societal alienation can lead to criminal behavior.  If there are 1000 kids exposed to the type of rhetoric indulged in by you and DoP, 998 may feel attacked, misunderstood, hurt and alienated and it may make them cleave more closely to their religion and community where they feel accepted and understood.   One may leave Islam and the other may turn to violent extremism.

I understand its difficult for you to understand anything beyond simplistic black/white situations, but people's motivations and reasons for the choices they make are not simple.  

Note: Numbers were chosen at random to illustrate a point.   The number of alienated Canadian Muslim youth who would choose extremism over other options may be more or less than 1 in 1000.

9 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Lord help me with patience...Do you not see the contrdictions in your statements?

I get it, Argus. You're not claiming that all muslims are the same only that all muslims, by virtue of being Muslims, are the same.

I don't think the Lord will help you since you don't believe in Him to begin with. I explicitly stated that not all Muslims were of the severe, fundamentalist variety, but that anyone who supported women cloaking themselves in bed sheets most certainly was. You don't understand the distinction? 

Edited by Argus

4 minutes ago, Peter F said:

well, so you keep telling me thats what Muslims want of me. It case you havn't figured it out yet I don't give a shit about dhimmi taxes. Email that response to your ISIS mentors.

It won't matter what you actually think under Islamic Law. Islam means Submission and you will submit.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Societal alienation can lead to criminal behavior.

And to repeat, not a single terrorist has ever cited societal alienation. Nor is there any actual evidence that they suffered from it. 

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Societal alienation can lead to criminal behavior.  If there are 1000 kids exposed to the type of rhetoric indulged in by you and DoP, 998 may feel attacked, misunderstood, hurt and alienated and it may make them cleave more closely to their religion and community where they feel accepted and understood.   One may leave Islam and the other may turn to violent extremism.

I understand its difficult for you to understand anything beyond simplistic black/white situations, but people's motivations and reasons for the choices they make are not simple.  

Note: Numbers were chosen at random to illustrate a point.   The number of alienated Canadian Muslim youth who would choose extremism over other options may be more or less than 1 in 1000.

Your plea for myself and other to shut-up and respect Islam will be taken under advisement.  However, I'm likely to reject your special pleading to respect Islam at all costs. Fair warning.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't think the Lord will help you since you don't believe in Him to begin with. I explicitly stated that not all Muslims were of the severe, fundamentalist variety, but that anyone who supported women cloaking themselves in bed sheets most certainly was. You don't understand the distinction? 

By the same token, few Nazis were actually in the Einsatzgruppen shooting Jews in pits. Most were normal Germans that bought a membership because they had to. Jobs, pensions, etc. However, they were still working to serve the Third Reich's conquests. Overhead appears 1,000 bombers...

Just now, Argus said:

But their religious beliefs say gays should be killed. Do you think it enhances our society to bring tens of thousands of such people here every year?

I don't know what you are or what your real name is. But let's say it's Peter. Suppose we were importing tens of thousands of people very year who believed anyone named Peter needed to be executed. Would that not make you somewhat uncomfortable?

But their religious beliefs say gays should be killed.

Thats the base assumption that makes all that follows bullshit. Some believe that - absolutely. Probably a lot in the the middle east too, certainly. I will point out that many beyond muslims harbour those dark thoughts also. Perhaps many don't hold such extreme thoughts of Death to gays but lesser thoughts of imprisonment for gays or hounding of gays or denying other lesser legal rights to gays. Such thoughts are not confined solely to Muslims. There are some folks who refuse to make wedding cakes for gays .

How many times must the following be said: People can adhere to any faith they want - even stupid ones. So even stupid people get to immigrate here and enjoy being stupid here in Grand ol Canada.  Beleive whatever the hell you want. Suppose we fill our land up with folks who think all muslims should be deported? What then? 

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

I understand the distinction. Do you understand that what you think should be done about it is daft?

1 minute ago, Peter F said:

Thats the base assumption that makes all that follows bullshit. Some believe that - absolutely. Probably a lot in the the middle east too, certainly. I will point out that many beyond muslims harbour those dark thoughts also. Perhaps many don't hold such extreme thoughts of Death to gays but lesser thoughts of imprisonment for gays or hounding of gays or denying other lesser legal rights to gays. Such thoughts are not confined solely to Muslims. There are some folks who refuse to make wedding cakes for gays .

How many times must the following be said: People can adhere to any faith they want - even stupid ones. So even stupid people get to immigrate here and enjoy being stupid here in Grand ol Canada.  Beleive whatever the hell you want. Suppose we fill our land up with folks who think all muslims should be deported? What then? 

Your idea of freedom of religion doesn't include the concept freedom FROM religion, I see.

The Quran has this to say about homosexuals...

https://quran.com/7/80-84

And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?

Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people."

But the answer of his people was only that they said, "Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure."

So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who remained [with the evildoers].

And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.

1 minute ago, Peter F said:

oh, jeez, and here I was thinking the story of Lot was an old testament thing.

Correction: an Islamic thing. Islam trumps all other religions. Including the ones Islam committed iconoclasm against and appropriated.

Edited by DogOnPorch

51 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, there is only one. Your belief otherwise is not supported by fact.

I've posted previously about the different implementations of Sharia Law around the world, with links.  Your unwillingness to accept this fact is your problem.

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

I despise your lack of insight and your deliberate ignorance.   Your views are an outgrowth of your inability to judge people on their merits, preferring instead to slap labels (leftist, Muslim) and declare your intimate knowledge of the beliefs and motivations of the people you've labelled.

• Like 1