Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

A Western Nation changed forever by Islam? How about ALL of them?

Meanwhile, how are "multiculturalism" efforts proceeding outside of Western countries?

Show me a Western country where the law has been changed to incorporate Islamic laws or beliefs that effect every single citizen.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Do you think telling women that it is normal and acceptable in Canada to be covered all the time helps them leave behind religious and domestic abuse or hinders?

You folks have been neglecting the many other groups that have similar practices to focus on this one group, Muslims, for a very particular reason, 911 and all its resulting evil. You have jumped on the bandwagon of hate when it has all been a huge lie. Don't you feel ashamed for having been so easily duped? Don't you feel ashamed for how you have so easily fallen into hating a group of people for no reason at all?

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You folks have been neglecting the many other groups that have similar practices to focus on this one group, Muslims, for a very particular reason, 911 and all its resulting evil. You have jumped on the bandwagon of hate when it has all been a huge lie. Don't you feel ashamed for having been so easily duped? Don't you feel ashamed for how you have so easily fallen into hating a group of people for no reason at all?

No, I have not neglected other groups who do this.  Hello?  I firiggin left a group who was like this and I have no problem at all talking to others about what I know.  I worked for many years with ones who also wanted to leave the religion.

I hate the burka and all it represents.  Of course to you and the other pro-Islam crowd here, that will just not do.  Hating the burka = hating Muslims in your minds.  Because we must all love, tolerate, accept and most of all - respect - Islam.  Sorrynotsorry, but I don't love and respect Islam.  

To me, if your'e going to have a religion, it should make you a better person.  I don't see this in Islam.  I didn't see it amongst the JWs.  I think most people who are good, are good becasue that's just how they are.  And some people are good IN SPITE OF their religion.  I'm sure there are Muslims who fall into this category - I just haven't met any yet.

Edit to add: 9/11, nanothermite, the evil West, USA is Satan, not all Muslims are bad, but all white people are, etc, etc, and whatever else you think should mentioned in conjuction with this post.

Edited by Goddess

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Tell me have you a clue how the world operates outside your bubble?

men strip women of free choice and impose control over them by covering them up.

Speaking of living in a bubble, Rue, you describe all sorts of wild ass things and then refuse to address your lies and deception when called on it. Have you been ragging on other groups, Mennonites, Hutterites, ... to free their women. How about the new radical evangelicals? 

Jewish Clothing for Women - Described

The Jewish people have spanned every corner of the earth for thousands of years, yet Jewish clothing for women has, in essence, not changed very drastically. While there are small details which may differ from community to community, traditional women's Jewish clothing tends to include sleeves that cover the elbows, shirts that cover the collarbone, skirts that cover the knees and clothing that is not too tight-fitting.

Skirts are worn by Orthodox Jewish women because pants are considered to show the female form in an inappropriate way, as well as the fact that there is an explicit verse against cross-dressing in the Torah. There are rabbis who are lenient on this issue, however.

Tights or socks are also sometimes worn by Orthodox Jewish women, depending on the community they live in. There are also those who avoid bright or eye-catching colors, especially the color red and skirts with slits. Some women will only wear closed-toe shoes, but other women have no problem wearing sandals. In some places, acceptable clothing for Orthodox Jewish women would be shirts with shorter sleeves, and sometimes the collarbone need not be not totally covered.

Read more: http://www.orthodox-jews.com/jewish-clothing-for-women.html#ixzz4jzRBpBmH

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Is Sweden a good example or bad example of Muslim integration into a Western society?

Has Sweden changed their laws to make honor killing or wife beating legal?  Have they made theft punishable by removing a hand? Perhaps they've enacted laws against apostasy?  Or laws requiring women to wear hijab, burkas or niqab?  Maybe they've decreed that a woman's testimony should be half that of a man's?  

No?  Imagine that!  Despite the claim that Sweden has been overrun by Muslims demanding they all live under Sharia, nothing has actually changed!

Edited by dialamah

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I hate the burka and all it represents.  Of course to you and the other pro-Islam crowd here, that will just not do.  Hating the burka = hating Muslims in your minds.  Because we must all love, tolerate, accept and most of all - respect - Islam.  Sorrynotsorry, but I don't love and respect Islam.  

Again, you haven't been recording these same comments to other groups that have been following their restrictive practices for forever. You sole focus illustrates a personal animosity that you seek to deny but can't. And it is based on all these lies. I bet you hated commies too because you were conditioned to. 

Just now, dialamah said:

Despite the claim that Sweden has been overrun by Muslims, nothing has actually changed!

How would you know if it had?

(Hint: you might have to read something "not so flattering" to Islam to find out whether what you just posted is true or not)

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

How would you know if it had?

(Hint: you might have to read something "not so flattering" to Islam to find out whether what you just posted is true or not)

I've read those things;  I've also read articles saying that such claims are overblown and outright false.   So who's word should I take, hmmm?   Given the bizarre response of some Canadians over a motion for a study of religious intolerance, including Islamophobia and the hysteria of "Sharia is coming" I'm inclined to disbelieve similar sounding claims about countries far away.

And the question was .... What Islamic laws affecting every single citizen habe been enacted in a Western country?  

So far, the answer is none.

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

And the question was .... What Islamic laws affecting every single citizen habe been enacted in a Western country?  

So far, the answer is none.

It was either Sweden or Denmark (maybe Norway, I'll have to check when I get home) who recently changed their laws to make it more difficult for Msulims to bring over child brides and arranged marriage brides, which has also made it more difficult for the natural born citizens to marry foreigners.

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I've also read articles saying that such claims are overblown and outright false.   So who's word should I take, hmmm?

The reports that say what's going on in Europe, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, etc.is overblown are far fewer than the reports that say otherwise.  But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'll believe the few reports over the many others and the laws that have been changed and the problems they are experiencing becasue of Muslim immigration.  Becasue you previously felt that Lara Logan is a liar because a Muslim said they saw her earlier that evening and she seemed to be fine, so she was clearly lying about the rapes.

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You don't condemn the rabid Muslim haters here at MLW. 

I don't consider them "rabid Muslim haters", no.

They don't agree with the religion, they don't agree with legitimizing archaic and barbaric religious beliefs, they don't agree with importing a culture that is diametrically opposed to Canadian values, and they have concerns that what is happening in Europe will happen here, and that, in your mind and Dialamah's, makes them "rabid Muslim haters."

If these ones were shooting up mosques, ripping off  hijabs and screaming at random Muslims to "Go Home!", I could go along with "rabid Muslim haters".  But I only see what they think here, while they are trying to discuss a certain aspect of islam.  But unlike you and Dialamah, I make no judgments on what their lives are like outside of this forum and outside fo this topic.  What you see here is just people discussing a certain toppic, and it's not enough to make judgments about the kind of people they are. 

Edited by Goddess

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'll believe the few reports over the many others and the laws that have been changed and the problems they are experiencing becasue of Muslim immigration.

How long has there been Muslim immigration? How long have these problems been at these heightened levels? Since the illegal invasions of Muslim nations and the murder of millions? A university degree is supposed to engender critical thinking skills. 

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They don't agree with the religion, they don't agree with legitimizing archaic and barbaric religious beliefs, they don't agree with importing a culture that is diametrically opposed to Canadian values, and they have concerns that what is happening in Europe will happen here, and that, in your mind and Dialamah's, makes them "rabid Muslim haters."

You don't consider way over the top nonsense as indicative of Muslim hating. You folks' Canadian values stinks. No "legitimizing archaic and barbaric religious beliefs" can legally operate in Canada. Except for circumcision. 

And still you fail to acknowledge the real reasons for what is happening in Europe. 

Do you have the slightest grasp of the meaning of hypocrisy?

Edited by hot enough

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

And still you fail to acknowledge the real reasons for what is happening in Europe. 

No.  I just don't agree that Islam gets a "pass" for what they are doing or that Western civilization is the true evil in the world or that anythign justifies the terrorism going on.  Which of course, you and others feel is "overblown" and deserved.

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Do you have the slightest grasp of the meaning of hypocrisy?

I asked you before what you are doing about all the hypocrisy you see, but you refused to answer.  I actually work and volunteer for many of the causes that concern me.

What do you do, besides bnaging out insults on an internet forum?

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It was either Sweden or Denmark (maybe Norway, I'll have to check when I get home) who recently changed their laws to make it more difficult for Msulims to bring over child brides and arranged marriage brides, which has also made it more difficult for the natural born citizens to marry foreigners.

The reports that say what's going on in Europe, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, etc.is overblown are far fewer than the reports that say otherwise.  But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'll believe the few reports over the many others and the laws that have been changed and the problems they are experiencing becasue of Muslim immigration.  Becasue you previously felt that Lara Logan is a liar because a Muslim said they saw her earlier that evening and she seemed to be fine, so she was clearly lying about the rapes.

Quite often hysteria by the majority has been shown to be wrong - ever heard of mob justice and how often it targets the wrong person or has the right person but the wrong facts?  And yeah, the anti-Muslim rhetoric by commentators both outside and inside these countries is a lot easier to find than than officials within the country debunking those reports.  But louder doesn't equal "right" and once again when I look at the source and content of these reports they tend to read like "dire warnings" rather than "factual accounts".  

So now you tell me that rather than falling into an Islamic State, Sweden recognized a problem and enacted a law designed to counter that problem.  To me, that supports my contention that far far from becoming ruled by Sharia law, countries are maintaining and enforcing their own cultural  standards.   Which is what I expect Canada to do as well.

The question still remains:  Show me a Western country that has enacted Islamic law that applies to all citizens.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Its only one person that I'd consider a rabid Muslim hater on this forum.  Another I'd consider quite Islamophobic and a third person I think simply lacks an ability to adequately apply critical thinking skills.  

But hey, thanks for devolving into a either/all mindset and ignoring anything I post that doesn't fit into your assumptions about who I am or what I believe.   

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

The question still remains:  Show me a Western country that has enacted Islamic law that applies to all citizens.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10716844/Islamic-law-is-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html

Under ground-breaking guidance, produced by The Law Society, High Street solicitors will be able to write Islamic wills that deny women an equal share of inheritances and exclude unbelievers altogether.

The documents, which would be recognised by Britain’s courts, will also prevent children born out of wedlock – and even those who have been adopted – from being counted as legitimate heirs.

Anyone married in a church, or in a civil ceremony, could be excluded from succession under Sharia principles, which recognise only Muslim weddings for inheritance purposes.

Some lawyers, however, described the guidance as “astonishing”, while campaigners warned it represented a major step on the road to a “parallel legal system” for Britain’s Muslim communities.

Baroness Cox, a cross-bench peer leading a Parliamentary campaign to protect women from religiously sanctioned discrimination, including from unofficial Sharia courts in Britain, said it was a “deeply disturbing” development and pledged to raise it with ministers.

“This violates everything that we stand for,” she said. “It would make the Suffragettes turn in their graves.”

The guidance, quietly published this month and distributed to solicitors in England and Wales, details how wills should be drafted to fit Islamic traditions while being valid under British law.

It suggests deleting or amending standard legal terms and even words such as “children” to ensure that those deemed “illegitimate” are denied any claim over the inheritance.

It recommends that some wills include a declaration of faith in Allah which would be drafted at a local mosque, and hands responsibility for drawing up some papers to Sharia courts.

The guidance goes on to suggest that Sharia principles could potentially overrule British practices in some disputes, giving examples of areas that would need to be tested in English courts.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ditto.

Sweetie, its not me who makes a point of mentioning your name in every negative post about what "the other side believes".  You, like DoP and Argus, slur me every chance you get, regardless of whether I'm even involved in whatever conversation you are having.

And thanks for showing me the proof I was asking for.   It certainly bears thinking about.

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Its only one person that I'd consider a rabid Muslim hater on this forum.  Another I'd consider quite Islamophobic and a third person I think simply lacks an ability to adequately apply critical thinking skills.  

But hey, thanks for devolving into a either/all mindset and ignoring anything I post that doesn't fit into your assumptions about who I am or what I believe.   

I assume you mean me, right? Which Muslims do I hate, again?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, dialamah said:

Sweetie, its not me who makes a point of mentioning your name in every negative post about what "the other side believes".  You, like DoP and Argus, slur me every chance you get, regardless of whether I'm even involved in whatever conversation you are having.

And thanks for showing me the proof I was asking for.   It certainly bears thinking about.

You're Islam's protector and defender, here. Anybody who doesn't go along with your idea of integrating a 7th century political/religious system is an Islamophobe. 

There aught to be a law that forces folks to respect Islam.